We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 158 of 335 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 8355
    Exciting 1vs1 Dharm , very close.I hope you can forgive my r15 brand use ,but I dont think I would come anywhere close to winning if i didnt use it.(Thank you for 97 comms btw :P)

Second time we met I just wanted to /bow ,but you werent in a mood for emote exhange i guess :P

Shame we got interrupted the 3rd time,knowing how much you hate hunters you deserved a solo kill on me.Till next time !
    [IMG]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2434/q08t.jpg[/IMG]

Delotha, AKA "Delo,AKA "Paps",AKA "Dat Nub again".Killing action since 1952

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    Exciting 1vs1 Dharm , very close.I hope you can forgive my r15 brand use ,but I dont think I would come anywhere close to winning if i didnt use it.(Thank you for 97 comms btw :P)

Second time we met I just wanted to /bow ,but you werent in a mood for emote exhange i guess :P

Shame we got interrupted the 3rd time,knowing how much you hate hunters you deserved a solo kill on me.Till next time !
    it wasnt so much the brand that killed me as the fact i had to pull 5 npcs before you bothered to come out of stealth. You wouldnt have even got the kill after i burrowed only i thought i better come out early before you ran back behind one shotters. Anywhere else on map that kill would have been mine.

I stopped hitting you as soon as i saw vani was hitting you, id rather have no inf than contribute anything to his.

extra added reread rage: the fact you want to come on here and describe it as a "1 v 1" knowing full well you waited until i pulled 5 npcs is just mind boggling. I jumped around the space for a good minute beforehand without so much as a whisper from you. This is low coming from the "highest ranked" freep. Luckily like ive said before ability and rank go together like stoffi and a coherent argument.
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Nov 18 2012 at 01:31 PM.

Those pesky npcs huh, they destroyed your chances of winning by taking what, 500 morale of you before your incombat buttow and their reset?

The fact that you jumped for a minute or ten minutes or 100 minutes before I attacked doesnt mean anything to me. I wont stop rolling my cig cause you ,or anyone else for that matter ,feel more important than my enjoying a perfectly rolled ciggy.

And darling, if I wanted npcs fighting with me I would ve pulled you right into them. They were 10 meters away from where we were fighting.

You know what is mind boggling? The fact that someone thanks you for a fight and you choose to reply the way you replied.
    You know what is mind boggling? The fact that acting like a 12year old(no offense to 12years old) has become the norm in this forum.
    You know what is mind boggling? The fact that some people get angry/miserable/offensive because of a set of pixels and how they move on a pc screen.

Now my dear dharms, go ontelling everyone and yourself how much freeps and hunters in particular suck, even though you managed(major achievement unlock btw) to lose to a hunter using all your iwin skills-catch prey-reflect-in combat burrow.

Ill cya ingame. Truly sorry for assuming anything positive could be posted in this forum and not be met with baiting and flaming by the almighty-know it all forum and game experts.

p.s.Sorry for any spelling mistakes, writing this from my cell phone.
    Last edited by Delotha; Nov 18 2012 at 02:39 PM.

Those pesky npcs huh, they destroyed your chances of winning by taking what, 500 morale of you before your incombat buttow and their reset?

The fact that you jumped for a minute or ten minutes or 100 minutes before I attacked doesnt mean anything to me. I wont stop rolling my cig cause you ,or anyone else for that matter ,feel more important than my enjoying a perfectly rolled ciggy.

And darling, if I wanted npcs fighting with me I would ve pulled you right into them. They were 10 meters away from where we were fighting.

You know what is mind boggling? The fact that someone thanks you for a fight and you choose to reply the way you replied.
    You know what is mind boggling? The fact that acting like a 12year old(no offense to 12years old) has become the norm in this forum.
    You know what is mind boggling? The fact that some people get angry/miserable/offensive because of a set of pixels and how they move on a pc screen.

Now my dear dharms, go ontelling everyone and yourself how much freeps and hunters in particular suck, even though you managed(major achievement unlock btw) to lose to a hunter using all your iwin skills-catch prey-reflect-in combat burrow.

Ill cya ingame. Truly sorry for assuming anything positive could be posted in this forum and not be met with baiting and flaming by the almighty-know it all forum and game experts.

p.s.Sorry for any spelling mistakes, writing this from my cell phone.
    lol delotha, you keep telling yourself that. I came out of burrow while we were both 5k because you were even then at that point backing off towards one shotters. why would i want to /cheer you? why would i want to explode into a pile of hugs and kisses when you just used 5 npcs and a brand to kill me. Seriously? Im a gigantic ball of fungusy hate at the best of times, on what planet would i want to thank you for whatever cowardly display number that was. You can paint the picture however you like, being r15 doesnt stop creeps/freeps knowing your the first to run when the poo hits the fan.

if your going to try and be demeaning calling me dear and darling, at least be in a position where you are anywhere near close enough to being able to back it up. Obviously ive missed my chance of getting you solo now, npcs or no npcs, but ill be waiting for the next time your riding about solo ... Darling.

Adding to the topic about this thing, Dharma I just attacked you completely alone, np npc's, no and you ran away at 10k and having 3-1 outposts advantage. I was branded yes, otherwise no way for me to get you. So really, be coherent sometimes, you just ran from a 1v1 like I do when you jump me first. It's not to complain at all, just showing you you do the same versus one of the weakest freep classes, like I do. If 1v1 means that you must jump first, then its another thing. Its fine that you do it, just dont complain if others do the same when you jump them first ^^
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Adding to the topic about this thing, Dharma I just attacked you completely alone, np npc's, no and you ran away at 10k and having 3-1 outposts advantage. I was branded yes, otherwise no way for me to get you. So really, be coherent sometimes, you just ran from a 1v1 like I do when you jump me first. It's not to complain at all, just showing you you do the same versus one of the weakest freep classes, like I do. If 1v1 means that you must jump first, then its another thing. Its fine that you do it, just dont complain if others do the same when you jump them first ^^
    heres the other 75% to your story, id just killed yorri, was chasing cenryth?(name) the cappy back to GV when you decided to pop up and pewpew i healed and ran to drag you out, soon as you came far enough out the cappy was back full morale and putting hots on you.

like seriously, i saw you behind me while we were killing yorri (which noticably you didnt try to help him) but knew the second i turned around youd run alakin. So lets not pretend id have actually ran away from you one vs one after all the mini 3v1 fights we have on a daily basis.
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Nov 18 2012 at 03:13 PM.

putting the e-peen away now anyway . Had some really nice fights with legiton and a few wardens today. More of those please.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    heres the other 75% to your story, id just killed yorri, was chasing cenryth?(name) the cappy back to GV when you decided to pop up and pewpew i healed and ran to drag you out, soon as you came far enough out the cappy was back full morale and putting hots on you.

like seriously, i saw you behind me while we were killing yorri but knew the second i turned around youd run alakin. So lets not pretend id have actually ran away from you one vs one after all the mini 3v1 fights we have on a daily basis.

Actually I had no Hot's on me and the cappy was way back ^^ I saw you killing Yorrie, I ran back with the idea of stealth and trying to start a fight with you. You were full morale, and you didnt chase any cappy when I attacked you since he was sitting in front of GV and i wrote in /say to not interfere if i catched you alone.
    But nevermind, if you think to be right feel free to, lets see next time I jump you first what you'll do :P
    Cya ingame.
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion

Last post from me,since I can see where this is going,but this time its gonna be PSY-Dharmastyle:

"For the love of GOD ,baby Jesus and Squelcher in his pyjamas ,if you play a r10+ spider,the most potent 1vs1 class against physical classes, and you get a good &&&&-kicking by a hunter(?!) even after using all your iwin OP skills ,dont ,I REPEAT DONT ,come crying to the forums that 5 npcs that YOU pulled,hitting you for 500 morale, was the reason you lost .
    ROR trully revealed who the potent creeps are.If you spent more time learning what your OP class can do and less posting on forum maybe,and thats a big maybe considering what easymodders all of you are, you would ve done better."

(Tongue firmly in cheek,holding grudges is for others,not me .)

Last post from me,since I can see where this is going,but this time its gonna be PSY-Dharmastyle:

"For the love of GOD ,baby Jesus and Squelcher in his pyjamas ,if you play a r10+ spider,the most potent 1vs1 class against physical classes, and you get a good &&&&-kicking by a hunter(?!) even after using all your iwin OP skills ,dont ,I REPEAT DONT ,come crying to the forums that 5 npcs that YOU pulled,hitting you for 500 morale, was the reason you lost .
    ROR trully revealed who the potent creeps are.If you spent more time learning what your OP class can do and less posting on forum maybe,and thats a big maybe considering what easymodders all of you are, you would ve done better."

(Tongue firmly in cheek,holding grudges is for others,not me .)
    luckily i adore holding grudges, hate is what i live for, and the irony that oozed out of that little snippet will keep me going for a long long time. You cling onto that 5 npcs doing 500 damage idea delotha. You cling to it with dear hope. Because you were left with 600 morale at the end of it all, i didnt even get a heal out of burrow before i had to cancel it to stop you running, you cling to it like the justification of your rank hangs by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    ill be at LC hs for 30 minutes,

jump me with all the hopes and dreams in your heart.

/snip

....Darling.

I miss the old forums, you know? before everyone turned into grumpy cat.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000019a39/signature.png]Vanadis[/charsig]

....Darling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldmey View Post
    I miss the old forums, you know? before everyone turned into grumpy cat.

Sorry...had too! <3
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post

Sorry...had too! <3
    No decent human being hates cat memes Raz. I say you are part of the problem.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000019a39/signature.png]Vanadis[/charsig]

ill be at LC hs for 30 minutes,

jump me with all the hopes and dreams in your heart.
    For you to burrow at low morale, regen morale and pop up again to kill me? No thanks ^^
    And I'll do it outside LCHS, when I can use my insignia otherwise no point as a hunter in even starting a fight with a r10+ spider not branded for now. And I dont think raid gear will change it that much. I'll rather wait for you to pop around GV again to do the same as tonight.

No decent human being hates cat memes Raz. I say you are part of the problem.
    But I'm not human...I'm a Razzy!
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Well not bad at all today, several nice 1v1's on reaver and spider, some fun 2v1to3's a few less fun 1v24's.

Little bit of raidiness fun but a lot of decent un-raided mixed size fights ranging from lug to id and spiders to tr. A lot of interesting unpredictable fights.

The time my reaver watched the freep leaving gv and was let be by all but two freeps was cool, especially when the mini and champ who went for me got murdered by some random warg pack; karma. The id side tr spawn fighting was unusual and a couple of classic kills/deaths.

Cheers all for the pvp.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    But I'm not human...I'm a Razzy!

I am...THE SLOTH!

Ladies, gents, can whoever please stop spying on r0,1 reavers in grams plz, dont know why someone, some peeps keep doing this, always tends to be when raid v raid is up, would like to say thk u to freeps for last few weeks, ive had lots of fun, both sides are same maties, i enjoy both sides now, just when i log on creep, i can see reaver r0,1 sitting there not moving, for a few hours, very odd, plz send tell if this happens on freep side also, cause spying sucks tbh, gn all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

/12345

Can't believe there's no mention of this as of yet, but I LOVED that reaver raid yesterday. No pewpew, no running, just straightforward fighting for 45 minutes (had to go to work)

More of this please!
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

After reading over the last few posts in this thread.

Conclusion.

Gilrain - Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    Celestrata - Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D

Krashank, I don't know why you CJ'ed me back in EC I don't know you but I'll return it with kind.

Page 158 of 335 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 168 208 258 ... LastLast