We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 149 of 335 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 8355
  1. #3701
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Rapture much?
    No



    The message you have entered is to short. please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  2. #3702
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Awww, is UB a cranky Uruk now? I told you to take your nap! Alakin is taking his!
    Im always cranky, being friends with you does it to me.

  3. #3703
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    Rapture much?
    A man chooses.

    Slave obeys.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  4. #3704
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Im always cranky, being friends with you does it to me.
    You love it really.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  5. #3705
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Why? Because you think wargs weren't OP or because you can't admit that you only came back and played regularly when the devs 'fixed' wargs and made them stronger?

    The first creep I rolled a few months ago was a warg, took it to close to rank 6 but stopped because it was boring due to being too good at what it is designed to do. I wouldn't pass comment on the current state because I've only played spider in new moors so don't know from either side really how wargs are.

    Also why can't you just accept being wrong? Like saying I only play warden because it's OP? Anyone who knows me knows that I hated OP warden, in fact look at my post history and you'll find posts bashing the OP nature of it all.
    Or stating I hate it when creeps get good things. Despite me playing both sides, defending creep buffs vehemently (and possibly actually having an influence on devs not nerfing during beta due to being so vocal about it) and posting way into the past about wanting creep buffs even before I started playing on that side!

    Knowing how ludicrous your statements are about me of course leads me to believe all your posts about people on the server are just a load of utter garbage. Sometimes you post sense on the main pvp boards, why doesn't that extend onto the gilrain forum?
    You're telling someone who's played warg and ONLY warg(except for a short burg pause and 3 months off after RoI came because warg was unplayable, and so said ALL other r8+ wargs except ratty) since 2007 that he is fotm? Do you think before you write?
    Even Squelcher will highly disagree with you on wargs being op in RoI, and probably even Reapor and Alakin(but don't get your hopes up). And not least, the community and reality disagrees with you. But sure, you're entitled to an opinion like the rest of us.


    And what is it that I am supposed to be wrong about? That you are trying to force people to play "your way"? I am not wrong here, you keep repeating that people shouldn't hug. You also jump on the band wagon telling me I shouldn't use brands. Can I tell you not to use LIs then? We'll make a trade. Or can I tell rks not to use EC? Elendilmir is such a server, where people nerf themselves.

    Let people use the skills/items they have, let people hug, let people suicide, we are not to tell them how they are to play their character unless they cheat/exploit/p2w, then you can condemn them.

    So tell me, how am I wrong here?
    (P2w is excluded in all I say because it is PAY TO WIN, everyone can't PAY TO WIN, some people have more money than others, many players are children, some are poor, etc. And it's inherently WRONG to p2w, in my opinion)




    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You're the one who compared store users to psychopaths if I remember correctly...
    Taken out of context. I could find a long list of single sentences from your mouth as well, which taken out of context will sound very suspect.

  6. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    You're telling someone who's played warg and ONLY warg(except for a short burg pause and 3 months off after RoI came because warg was unplayable, and so said ALL other r8+ wargs except ratty) since 2007 that he is fotm? Do you think before you write?
    Even Squelcher will highly disagree with you on wargs being op in RoI, and probably even Reapor and Alakin(but don't get your hopes up). And not least, the community and reality disagrees with you. But sure, you're entitled to an opinion like the rest of us.


    And what is it that I am supposed to be wrong about? That you are trying to force people to play "your way"? I am not wrong here, you keep repeating that people shouldn't hug. You also jump on the band wagon telling me I shouldn't use brands. Can I tell you not to use LIs then? We'll make a trade. Or can I tell rks not to use EC? Elendilmir is such a server, where people nerf themselves.

    Let people use the skills/items they have, let people hug, let people suicide, we are not to tell them how they are to play their character unless they cheat/exploit/p2w, then you can condemn them.

    So tell me, how am I wrong here?
    (P2w is excluded in all I say because it is PAY TO WIN, everyone can't PAY TO WIN, some people have more money than others, many players are children, some are poor, etc. And it's inherently WRONG to p2w, in my opinion)
    I don't 'keep repeating' that people shouldn't hug. I've mentioned it two or three times in 5 years... ^^

    Your assertion that certain freeps play OP classes is about as close to telling people how they should play as my assertion that hugging is lame, ie. not very.


    You also lecture me on how I play an OP class, but then also admit to abandoning yours when they were 'unplayable'. Well let me tell you wardens were far more broken than wargs have ever been after RoI hit and it didn't stop me.
    I also never accused you of being fotm, I said that you stopped playing your class when things weren't going your way. Something you just admitted to so I'm glad we're in agreement.
    I also never said you shouldn't use brands. In the past I've said loot box rank 15 brands are ridiculous, and I've probably mocked you for using brands on hunters on more than one occasion but I've never said you shouldn't use them.

    Honestly do you just make up posts in your head and then reply at random? ^^
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  7. #3707
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    I don't 'keep repeating' that people shouldn't hug. I've mentioned it two or three times in 5 years... ^^

    Your assertion that certain freeps play OP classes is about as close to telling people how they should play as my assertion that hugging is lame, ie. not very.


    You also lecture me on how I play an OP class, but then also admit to abandoning yours when they were 'unplayable'. Well let me tell you wardens were far more broken than wargs have ever been after RoI hit and it didn't stop me.
    I also never accused you of being fotm, I said that you stopped playing your class when things weren't going your way. Something you just admitted to so I'm glad we're in agreement.
    I also never said you shouldn't use brands. In the past I've said loot box rank 15 brands are ridiculous, and I've probably mocked you for using brands on hunters on more than one occasion but I've never said you shouldn't use them.

    Honestly do you just make up posts in your head and then reply at random? ^^
    First of all, Wardens were never broken. Perhaps in PvE, but certainly not in PvP. I remember seeing wardens pwn in spear mode against both me and others, winning the day.

    Second of all, Mocking is the same as saying I shouldn't use it. It's an indirect way of saying it but we're all intelligent people here, we both know what you mean by it.

    I've played warg since 2007 and things have NOT gone my way most of the time. Creeps have usually been underdogs, wargs have been up and down several times but RoI was so bad that ALL r8+ wargs quit(except ratty). ALL~!!!! That means something really was wrong, and it was. Spiders and wargs were messed up beyond belief, and they added to that with their first patch post RoI which screwed up mitigations even more. Only in April did they fix it. I can take being an underdog, I usually am, but every warg on the server left with RoI.


    My reason for not playing now is that I'm simply waiting till more freeps return, I don't want to run around in an empty moors. Playing Transport Tycoon Deluxe meanwhile.


    My assertion about certain freeps playing op classes? What do you mean by that? Yes, champ, rk, mini and warden were op in RoI(I don't know whether they are now). I never said you picked Warden because it was op, you've played warden for quite a while. I said that if you find branding to be easymoding, you might want to talk to your freep friends first about their "easymoding" skills on op classes. My belief though, is that everyone should use what they got. (except p2w ofc)


    And lastly, I responded to you because you tried to dictate how ppl should play, that hugging was wrong, etc. I don't think it's right to do that, and I think you are a hypocrite to mock my brand when you play the class you do.

    PS: Freeps use brands too.

  8. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    First of all, Wardens were never broken. Perhaps in PvE, but certainly not in PvP. I remember seeing wardens pwn in spear mode against both me and others,


    And lastly, I responded to you because you tried to dictate how ppl should play, that hugging was wrong, etc. I don't think it's right to do that, and I think you are a hypocrite to mock my brand when you play the class you do.

    PS: Freeps use brands too.
    do you not see how stupid this is though? How is mocking your brand in any way shape or form related to me playing warden? I'm not sure we've quite understood the meaning of hypocrisy here.
    When taken in the context of all I've told you (played warden since day one, never ezmode shield traits, kept playing when broken, quit when they became OP (once I was rank 10)) it just becomes even more of a pointless accusation. And I'll mock anyone for using a non-rank brand of any sort.
    Also stop approaching it as if I'm a freep and only a freep. Even before I started creeping I thought freep p2w branders were pathetic, playing OP classes and still cheating is just exposing a lack of skill and care about the community IMO.
    But this is about you accusing me of stuff, it has nothing to do with other freeps.

    Also I'm afraid wardens were broken. There is a big difference between relatively weak and completely broken. We had lots of skills simply not working, all sorts of bugs and problems etc etc. this is coming from the entire warden community, many, many of whom quit their wardens during this time. Personally I enjoyed the challenge in pve and pvp and thought we were ok, although the broken stuff sucked. You can tell it was a big problem because during those months I was very active in the moors (most balance I've felt since we first came about) I saw literally two or three wardens and only then to pop in.
    During this time I vehemently tried to ensure we didn't get over buffed on the forums, but sadly I failed and I stopped enjoying warden up until RoR (after spending time on my creeps since ror frankly anyone who feels underpowered now prob needs to spend more time on their toon. And I look forward to fun on warden again too ).
    Wargs however just like every other class have simply had ups and downs. If you felt they had such a down that you had to quit then that's fine, but would you quit if they became (lol) too strong?

    anyway point is if I say hugging is lame, and you feel so sensitive about it that you instantly assume I'm screaming at you and dictating your play style then that is your problem frankly.
    Final point, when wardens were weak I had some epic fights against the likes of rat and mok and we shared the spoils many times. At this point wardens were pretty balanced because we only had the one (stupid, &&&&&& and shouldn't have any of them!) escape skill added and it didn't work anyway. So we basically became squishier, lower dps and with a bunch of broken gambits, which then resulted in some of the best balance since Moria. If you had ever stopped to fight you might have found that out though.
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

  9. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post


    Last couple hours.
    Awww...you didn't have any fun? But you know it IS your fault because you didn't try hard enough. Reavers are so OP now that they should be able to take on...hmm..what 10 freeps? OK maybe 8.

    btw: Nice 1vs1 Jure...noticed later on I had common damage on my LI. Yei!

    And 1 more thing! Get your a**e back to freep side! Or do you want me to visit creepside again? =DDD
    Kaiho R8 Spurgu Puliveivarit
    Ratzo R7 Reaver

  10. #3710
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipi View Post
    Reavers are so OP now that they should be able to take on...hmm..what 10 freeps? OK maybe 8.
    Your taking the P, right? Everyone will seem OP to you when you havent got all your gear and audacity yet. Reavers are probably still the only class doing what it says on the tin. To be honest I wish they were as OP as you have said they are as that would be justice for 3 years of abuse and neglect given to reavers. Reavers deserved a decent update if not an over the top over powered one. But im afraid to say we still arent churning out 4-6k hits like some freeps are still doing even without all their new shiny toys.

    So bottom line is come back in 2 months and then tell us who the real OP classes are, as right now is false ideas of who is strong and who is OP. If you dont see that then get yourself to specsavers
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  11. #3711
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    537
    I just wanted to say Stoff, there is a chance you're gonna hate this update even more. Wargs haven't gone completely underpowered though maybe a bit, your survival (armour/mits -wise) has gone down quite a bit I think, but your burst damage has gone up, and in order to make kills there is a good chance you have to stick and fight quite long risking death if you want to get the kill. (these are only my observations possibly others have seen differently)
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

  12. #3712
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Your taking the P, right? Everyone will seem OP to you when you havent got all your gear and audacity yet. Reavers are probably still the only class doing what it says on the tin. To be honest I wish they were as OP as you have said they are as that would be justice for 3 years of abuse and neglect given to reavers. Reavers deserved a decent update if not an over the top over powered one. But im afraid to say we still arent churning out 4-6k hits like some freeps are still doing even without all their new shiny toys.

    So bottom line is come back in 2 months and then tell us who the real OP classes are, as right now is false ideas of who is strong and who is OP. If you dont see that then get yourself to specsavers
    Yeah I was just trolling Jure because he is fun to troll. And yes atm all creep classes seem strong to me. But then again I only have audacity 9, no SA weapon, most of my jewelry is the same I used 75 and I have no personal skills at all (for which I also blame Jure because he was supposed to be my mentor and did awful job!).

    But hey beware all! One day I will come and confound you all to oblivion =D.
    Kaiho R8 Spurgu Puliveivarit
    Ratzo R7 Reaver

  13. #3713
    Kinda fun that people feel like they need to explain why they play a class. People play what they want, not like am sorry for playing 7 different classes during my years in Lotro.

    Just like am sure that everyone rolled a defiler cause they wanted to play one suddenly

  14. #3714
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hebden Bridge - West Yorkshire - England
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Just like am sure that everyone rolled a defiler cause they wanted to play one suddenly
    Hehe that tickled me, i know where all the minis and rk's have gone to now
    Hairylegs Wvr R11 The Gramsfoot Lawn Tennis Club - Sneaketh Wrg R6 - Lugbasher WL R7
    Markopolo Gdn Lvl 95 (R7 SoA) - Frazzle RK Lvl 95 R5 - Bowlcut Brg Lvl 85 R3 - Hope & Glory

  15. #3715
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipi View Post
    Yeah I was just trolling Jure because he is fun to troll. And yes atm all creep classes seem strong to me. But then again I only have audacity 9, no SA weapon, most of my jewelry is the same I used 75 and I have no personal skills at all (for which I also blame Jure because he was supposed to be my mentor and did awful job!)
    It's not fun to troll me meanie. Also it's hard to say how the balance will turn out, i've been doing a bit research and it seems that current 85 jewellery only gives minimal advantage, talking about 2k-ish mastery boost.
    Truth is it's hard for burgs at the moment, I aint gonna lie.. It's not about "skills" at this point. Oh and you're skilled (duh I trained you )
    Just need to wait for the instance goodies and full audacity.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  16. #3716
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    It's not fun to troll me
    Lies!

  17. #3717
    Gilrain dashoboard looks hillarious today.

    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....hboard/gilrain

    Cant imagine how much you can earn on bigger servers.
    .
    R7-R7-R6-R6-R4-R4-R4

  18. #3718
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipi View Post
    One day I will come and confound you all to oblivion

  19. #3719
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
    Gilrain dashoboard looks hillarious today.

    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....hboard/gilrain

    Cant imagine how much you can earn on bigger servers.
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....y?w=Brandywine

    not much more but still

  20. #3720
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I can take being an underdog, I usually am, but every warg on the server left with RoI.
    As you like to substantiate your "arguments" and "facts" with referring to theblackappendage I'll just take my moment to do the same to you.

    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....w=gilrain&d=30

    Wargs have been the most played class, even through RoI, most of the time. Fact

    And now you say: yes but not Rank 8+. And I say you, my experience is the Rank 8+ wargs are the biggest wusses on this server (besides some burgs)(and there are of course exceptions) and mostly not very skilled players, while all those lowbies do a great job concerning their rank and audacity. Maybe the Rank 8+ wargs should just try harder in stead of logging out for a month after getting zerged a couple of times on one day.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  21. #3721
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    As you like to substantiate your "arguments" and "facts" with referring to theblackappendage I'll just take my moment to do the same to you.

    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....w=gilrain&d=30

    Wargs have been the most played class, even through RoI, most of the time. Fact

    And now you say: yes but not Rank 8+. And I say you, my experience is the Rank 8+ wargs are the biggest wusses on this server (besides some burgs)(and there are of course exceptions) and mostly not very skilled players, while all those lowbies do a great job concerning their rank and audacity. Maybe the Rank 8+ wargs should just try harder in stead of logging out for a month after getting zerged a couple of times on one day.
    Not disagreeing entirely, but Wargs are great comms gainers, ask Kees, and a lot are used just for PvE, which could lead to misleading stats. Again, just saying, not disagreeing with everything.

  22. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipi View Post
    Awww...you didn't have any fun? But you know it IS your fault because you didn't try hard enough. Reavers are so OP now that they should be able to take on...hmm..what 10 freeps? OK maybe 8.
    Cant resist to reply on this. Roll the reaver, what are u waiting for?) Just dont tell that hes too op for you, that u wont have fun to play.)

  23. #3723
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunhard View Post
    Cant resist to reply on this. Roll the reaver, what are u waiting for?) Just dont tell that hes too op for you, that u wont have fun to play.)
    How is it that people don't recognize jokes anymore.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  24. #3724
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    How is it that people don't recognize jokes anymore.
    Unless its worded and sentenced perfectly its very difficult to tell if text is a joke\sarcasm\serious. or just put a after things

  25. #3725
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Unless its worded and sentenced perfectly its very difficult to tell if text is a joke\sarcasm\serious. or just put a after things
    You suck!












    Waiting for me to put do ya ?

    damn I just did it.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

 

 
Page 149 of 335 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 199 249 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload