We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 148 of 335 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 8355
    thx all for the intro to PvMP was a fun evening .. 2 yrs in game 1st time in Moors lol, the last MMO I pvp'd in all the action was around 2 buildings in 1 destroyed city on 1 planet , made a nice change roaming around.

Creeps please target me I am cr8p, I don't give a monkey's about kill ratio's, stats etc ,its the only way I might learn to PvMP :P

I will probably never shield trait / go tanky in moors - just doesn't feel right

Main thing for me last night ... I need a better laptop lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000168bff/signature.png]Aidlywo[/charsig]

Getting a Gold Class Item "Soon™" - Currently running 999th ITA Instance

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Just a point to note, if you want us out of GV more, stop taking TR.

but yes things seem to be picking up a little, not sure if its a lack of creeps, cos when Creeps get the numbers they steamroll
    ok point 1. Since when does a keep dictate how we should play? When ever you guys had lug it never stopped me still roaming the map. Heck , it was even a way to get freeps on route to lug. So be brave little ones and step into the big bad world of EM.
    Plus we cant stop auto flips.

Point 2. The Steamroll. Irony or what. Freeps for the last god knows how long have been steamrolling everything for ages. you guys have it tough for a couple of weeks and we are naughty for doing it. Simple fact is that there is still solo creeps out there even when the steamroller is out, When freeps get their zergbus its near impossible to find solo freeps. So if the Steamroller bothers you, go look for questers or solos as they are out there.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    ok point 1. Since when does a keep dictate how we should play? When ever you guys had lug it never stopped me still roaming the map. Heck , it was even a way to get freeps on route to lug. So be brave little ones and step into the big bad world of EM.
    Plus we cant stop auto flips.

Point 2. The Steamroll. Irony or what. Freeps for the last god knows how long have been steamrolling everything for ages. you guys have it tough for a couple of weeks and we are naughty for doing it. Simple fact is that there is still solo creeps out there even when the steamroller is out, When freeps get their zergbus its near impossible to find solo freeps. So if the Steamroller bothers you, go look for questers or solos as they are out there.
    completely agree, ive seen 3 freeps soloing around the map looking for decent action since launch, nargai wurg and dethonger. Every single hunter ive seen (even when numbers are equal or freeps slightly outnumber) sits in stealth at GV waiting to blow the head off anyone looking for action. They dont venture out even as a group of hunters. Then as soon as they are raided up they travel the map looking for the solo creeps to steam roll. I can honestly say ive not seen one hunter post RoR and thought yeah theyre actually an alright player.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    completely agree, ive seen 3 freeps soloing around the map looking for decent action since launch, nargai wurg and dethonger. Every single hunter ive seen (even when numbers are equal or freeps slightly outnumber) sits in stealth at GV waiting to blow the head off anyone looking for action. They dont venture out even as a group of hunters. Then as soon as they are raided up they travel the map looking for the solo creeps to steam roll. I can honestly say ive not seen one hunter post RoR and thought yeah theyre actually an alright player.
    Hunters roamed around during RoI solo looking for 1 v 1s? And I don't mean sat stealthed somewhere other than GV waiting to blow someone's head off.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Just a point to note, if you want us out of GV more, stop taking TR.

but yes things seem to be picking up a little, not sure if its a lack of creeps, cos when Creeps get the numbers they steamroll

anyone else already bored with the OP swapping, really peeing me off, they must have changed hands 30 times tonight.
    Joke post right? right?

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Stoff, come on now...

You consistently try to dictate the use of the store. You know people won't listen, but you want to be able to stop them from using the Store.

You take an aggressive attitude to clubbing (justifiable, but I'm making a point) and try to ostrecise anyone who takes part in it.

Last but not least I distinctly remember you getting angry at me for having spars at LC HS when there was 'action' around the map. That I was ruining the action for others by having spars in the community designated spar area on the map.

You do not have the right to accuse people of dictating how others can play. It is pure, undistilled hypocrisy.

- Are we really going to discuss the store again? Really? It's not the same and you know very well why.

- Aggressive attitude to clubbing, shame on me!

- Yes, I got annoyed at you for trying to break up what little action that was in prime time that day to go LC HS and spar. You do what you want, I was merely telling you it was a bad idea because it would ruin the "action". Shame on me for letting you know that you were ruining the action!

This is probably the worst post you've ever written, Squelcher. It's so completely way out there, it's aiming at the stars, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    You make it sound like it's a straight choice between being a hugger (pre-branding to kill a hunter on a warg... lol) or being a zerg baby. There are also so many other ways to play and have fun, you should try some!
    There's plenty of ways to play a character but you want to dictate how people SHOULD play. As for myself, I've tried all ways of playing a warg. I've been a raid baby, I've been a mad hugger(only with Sweeney, I never really had the patience solo, I want that bloody kill!) and I've played all the shades in between those. I've been averaging 1900 rating, I've been averaging 1400 rating, I've been averaging 1700 rating. You are trying to tell me and everyone else we aren't allowed to play hugging style because that is wrong according to you.
    Why don't you let that be up to each and every one? If player A wants to hug and never die, that's good for him. Whatever floats his boat, as long as he doesn't cheat/exploit/p2w.

The last time I jumped Reapor, having both brands ready, deliberately NOT using the brand, another freep came to help him. I was stunned from behind and then poof paff, dead. I had plenty of morale, but two dps classes are very capable of taking half your morale in 1 second. Had my brand been up, I would have lived AND gotten the kill. MOST 1v1's are interrupted by freeps and it's idiocy not taking precautions for that. And lol, this was never a problem before the incombat brand came, I used brands back then as well just like all freeps do too, just rarer. I use both brands the same way, just like freeps use their brand. You are just QQ'ing along with Reapor because creeps finally got a good thing going to counter all your good stuff. Are you really sinking that low? That you can't give us that ONE thing without qq'ing about it?

If you want to look at something unfair, you might take a look in the mirror and stop playing that op class of yours before you ask someone to nerf themselves. Perhaps you should ask Nargai to stop using his op bubbles? I mean, if you want one class to nerf himself, you should make it equal and tell others to nerf themselves too.

I don't see Ravezot, you or nargai nerfing yourselves in the moors, so until you do, you're a hypocrite for telling me to nerf myself. It's rather pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post

If you want to look at something unfair, you might take a look in the mirror and stop playing that op class of yours before you ask someone to nerf themselves. Perhaps you should ask Nargai to stop using his op bubbles? I mean, if you want one class to nerf himself, you should make it equal and tell others to nerf themselves too.

I don't see Ravezot, you or nargai nerfing yourselves in the moors, so until you do, you're a hypocrite for telling me to nerf myself. It's rather pathetic.
    Why are you still posting .... your hardly even in the moores anymore, ive yet to even see you on the high earning dashboard. If you were in ettens youd know that nargai is far from OP now, wardens are alot squishier, and i dropped rave in 3 seconds flat with half of HH on me (granted it was his first time experiancing spider reflect, but still) The old OP classes are alot easier to manage and the ones who arent will be with more practice. And if i can manage it on spider , theres no reason a warg who has half a clue what hes doing shouldnt be able to manage it either.

And no stoff, not one person in this game is expecting you to nerf yourself, or admit to how actual OP wargs are now. Your only too ready to swing the Nerf bat in peoples direction but cnt see the reasoning in it coming your way .

Funny how you know everything stoff when you played maybe 1 day in RoR. And if you can't kill stuff in 1v1 with warg now, by pressing 1 key, then don't complain since everyone else can, and not branded. Bele's sentence says all we need to say. You can have how many years you want of play, you can be any rank you want, but every expansion is different and right now you don't even know how the things in moors are going. You pretend to know everything about all classes, but you really know nothing. You talk about OP bubbles, OP arrows, OP oils and in general OP freeps. Think we all would make a laugh if we give you a hunter or a LM, so before saying any word, log in and try playing decently for once
    Last edited by Alakin93; Nov 02 2012 at 08:35 AM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Stoff you are completely blind to your own incredible hypocrisy. I don't think there is a single person on Gilrain who agrees with everything you say. How can we ALL be biased or wrong?

Note to stoff:
    Ive barely played warden for months in the moors, I've been playing my spider mainly before RoR, and trying out other creeps too.

Also accusing me of playing an OP class when I was basically only active warden when we were 'broken', I stopped playing warden once I hit rank 10 when we were made OP AND the last time you played regularly was when wargs were OP (before RoR).

I mean..... Just.... Facts! Deal in facts stoff!

As dharm said, maybe you should play regularly again before making judgments based on knowledge relevant two or more years ago.
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

Keep fighting the good fight Stoffi, the spackers probably wont ever see sense but you'll forever be in the right regarding the store.

<3

Stoff you are completely blind to your own incredible hypocrisy. I don't think there is a single person on Gilrain who agrees with everything you say. How can we ALL be biased or wrong?
    I agree with him.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Demaith View Post
    I agree with him.
    Coming from Calibrated, warg of his tribe who cant bring a hunter under 6k in 1v1 and was last seen months ago, this has much sense
    Keep trying rallying reinforcements in forums xD
    Last edited by Alakin93; Nov 02 2012 at 10:37 AM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Coming from Calibrated, warg of his tribe who cant bring a hunter under 6k in 1v1 and was last seen months ago, this has much sense
    Keep trying rallying reinforcements in forums xD
    And I thought stoff had created another account
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Demaith View Post
    I agree with him.
    Cantu you will always agree with whomever will spark the most controversy.

Action on forums better than action in-game...as usual.

Anyways, thanks Uglyk for nice fight this morning near Dwarf Camp. Was fun fighting a BA without brand and MT for once (and still getting my &&& handed to me).
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Said by a r9 BA who uses MT vs hunters and branded in spars at lchs must be really an example of intelligence and a fair player. (and i've seen him 2 times in last year so he must know me so well to tell who and what I am).
    Come ingame instead of randomly trolling in forums, thing you can't even do properly, thinking at your age aswell I would be a bit ashamed but nvm.
    Reading your sig says all, no need to add anything.

Anyways, go on with the previous discussion, don't interfere what was fun.
    Cya ingame, action been not so bad last days
    Youve seen me 2 times in the last year? yet you know i ALWAYS use MT vs hunters (before RoR yes, be stupid not too) and who makes the rules what i use in spars? must have upset someone, shame . i have seen you more than twice this year so open your eyes buddy. You even know my age? i cant come in game at the moment as my family and work are taking priority, sorry about that i shall have to desert them all for you. Dont be ashamed for me, be ashamed that you took the bait so easy. Sig = truth so i agree, say no more. I never say im a intelligent or skillful player, i suck big time, so will use all i can to win, sue me brah. keep using your stealth and track 1 2 3 4 boom, skillful is as skillful does. I will see you in game soon, MT'd and Branded up just for you, see u later sweetness x

PS. Not randomly trolling, i chose when i wanted to

Ala,UB...shh now...it's nap time.
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Why are you still posting .... your hardly even in the moores anymore, ive yet to even see you on the high earning dashboard. If you were in ettens youd know that nargai is far from OP now, wardens are alot squishier, and i dropped rave in 3 seconds flat with half of HH on me (granted it was his first time experiancing spider reflect, but still) The old OP classes are alot easier to manage and the ones who arent will be with more practice. And if i can manage it on spider , theres no reason a warg who has half a clue what hes doing shouldnt be able to manage it either.
    I'm waiting for action to pick up again, haven't been much online the last 2 weeks.

You are right about one thing though, I can't say much about RoR yet but neither can you, unless all freeps are fully geared already, which is ofc possible.

I guess I was referring to pre-RoI, but all freep still use items/skills/etc that creeps don't have access to, so the hypocrite argument still stands.

Well, ALL are here defined as those freeps responding and they would not agree with me if I claimed the Earth was round. They disagree no matter what and jump on every chance to "get me". The two of us disagree on plenty of stuff, but you are on thin ice here. Your comparisons have no place here, it's like comparing the colour blue and vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    the last time you played regularly was when wargs were OP (before RoR).

I mean..... Just.... Facts! Deal in facts stoff!
    What a way to lose all credibility....

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Youve seen me 2 times in the last year? yet you know i ALWAYS use MT vs hunters (before RoR yes, be stupid not too) and who makes the rules what i use in spars? must have upset someone, shame . i have seen you more than twice this year so open your eyes buddy. You even know my age? i cant come in game at the moment as my family and work are taking priority, sorry about that i shall have to desert them all for you. Dont be ashamed for me, be ashamed that you took the bait so easy. Sig = truth so i agree, say no more. I never say im a intelligent or skillful player, i suck big time, so will use all i can to win, sue me brah. keep using your stealth and track 1 2 3 4 boom, skillful is as skillful does. I will see you in game soon, MT'd and Branded up just for you, see u later sweetness x

PS. Not randomly trolling, i chose when i wanted to
    Alakin deleted the post you are quoting, but this is what I have to deal with regarding the brand. Every time something that prevents freeps from having the upperhand comes along, they need to ridicule it and tell you how much you stink for using it, how much of an easymoder you are, whilst they had no problems two-shotting you early in RoI and using superior dps and cc.

Your comparisons have no place here
    You're the one who compared store users to psychopaths if I remember correctly...

What a way to lose all credibility....
    Why? Because you think wargs weren't OP or because you can't admit that you only came back and played regularly when the devs 'fixed' wargs and made them stronger?

The first creep I rolled a few months ago was a warg, took it to close to rank 6 but stopped because it was boring due to being too good at what it is designed to do. I wouldn't pass comment on the current state because I've only played spider in new moors so don't know from either side really how wargs are.

Also why can't you just accept being wrong? Like saying I only play warden because it's OP? Anyone who knows me knows that I hated OP warden, in fact look at my post history and you'll find posts bashing the OP nature of it all.
    Or stating I hate it when creeps get good things. Despite me playing both sides, defending creep buffs vehemently (and possibly actually having an influence on devs not nerfing during beta due to being so vocal about it) and posting way into the past about wanting creep buffs even before I started playing on that side!

Knowing how ludicrous your statements are about me of course leads me to believe all your posts about people on the server are just a load of utter garbage. Sometimes you post sense on the main pvp boards, why doesn't that extend onto the gilrain forum?

Last couple hours.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Ala,UB...shh now...it's nap time.
    I dont take orders from stinky elves <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    I dont take orders from stinky elves <3
    Awww, is UB a cranky Uruk now? I told you to take your nap! Alakin is taking his!
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Alakin is taking his!
    Would you kindly..
    Rapture much?

Page 148 of 335 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 158 198 248 ... LastLast