We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 146 of 335 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 8355
    Izzy! still waiting on that rent!
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

As human, as lotro fan, as gilrainian, I want to connect in pain with family of our dear friend, hero, veteran of many fights - Stoffburz. Our favourite, always fair, always righteous, voice of all underpowered and oppressed creeps has been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia. I want to show my full support and after months of debating about best ways how to solve our problem. I have visited all greatest sages, Council which includes: Gandalf the White, Elrond, Galadriel and Doctor House decided to fund our dearest and best rank 11 warg special operation - Lobotomy. We decided to fund it because according to Doctor Dolittle it is only one effective option in cases like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Izzy! still waiting on that rent!
    Whaaaat... I've never heard anything about this rent before. Maybe you got wrong name down. :/

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I'm loving all the hate. It means I've done my job very good in-game. To qq about a person playing a non-op class(who's not exploiting) = admittal of defeat.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg
    Izanagi, Zuik, Deity, Quetsel, Sidekick- Gilrain

(O)> =(Q) Interspecies love can be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Stoff, I`m sorry but you are wrong, I never started this at all, UB asked Freeps opinion on the new EM, i answered, in my answer I never mentioned you, Brands or any other warg, I commented on stuns and your reply was immiediately to attack me with some stuff about Freep cc.

You then started on about Hunters being OP and I told you to shut up about Hunters as you have no idea, in the same vein I am not allowed, by you, to comment on Creepside as I ONLY have a Rank 5 BA, then you cannot possibly comment on Hunters as you dont play one at all, you chose to ignore this.

You then started on pppls playstyles, and how to show strength and skill, and all I said is how much strength/skill can you show only ever fighting Branded, this is the same as pointing to Freeps it takes no skill on an OP class that is using the store to win a fight.

I really dont care if you use a Brand to win a fight, its your double standards that annoy me, you can comment on things you know nothing about and yet I and others cant ?? You demand answers in your posts, but conveniently avoid anything that proves you wrong.

As a last point, i use no crafted pots, all the pots I use I barter for Comms in GV, also backing up another point made, I recieved 5 Tier 8 Morale and Power pots from a quest in RoR, I will use them in EM, I also won some stuff in the Lottery, damage scrolls, I will also use them. You will class me as a Store &&&&&, but I really dont care. There are numerous ways of getting store items without using the Store, but you will conveniently deny this.

I have played Creep and am not allowed by you to have an opinion on Creeps, therefore until you play Freep keep your opinions about Freepside yo yourself, because truly you have no idea.

Reapor....

I am not saying freeps should stop using LIs, crafted pots, etc. You are saying that. I am being sarcastic, I am being Reapor.

I believe everyone should use what they got from turbine(p2w excluded) without ppl whining about it. you know, whining like you do constantly about my brand. And yes, you started going on again about my brand, for the 4th time.

Why don't you go hazzle rks for using ec/heals? It is clearly op and easymoding by your definition.
    Why don't you go hazzle champs for using bubbles? They are clearly op and it's easymoding by your definition.
    Why don't you go hazzle minis for healing in warspeech? they are clearly op and that's easymoding by your definition.
    All those above are using something op and something us creeps can't get. Why don't you go hazzle them, tell them how much they s**k and how easymode they are?

YOU ARE A HYPOCRIT! I use a brand, freeps use LI. Blackarrows use Headshot, rks use EC. We're different, deal with it.

So, I am not saying hunters are op, I am not saying rks should stop using ec, I am not saying anyone should stop using crafted pots or LIs. YOU are. You've been taking me seriously and completely misunderstood.

I hope it's clear to you now.

I expect Arai and some hunters to come support you by useless LOL-posts and the likes.

Can we please leave it at this? I'm sure the other readers on this forum are tired of reading the same discussion for the 4th time.

Why don't you go hazzle rks for using ec/heals? It is clearly op and easymoding by your definition.
    Why don't you go hazzle champs for using bubbles? They are clearly op and it's easymoding by your definition.
    Why don't you go hazzle minis for healing in warspeech? they are clearly op and that's easymoding by your definition.
    All those above are using something op and something us creeps can't get. Why don't you go hazzle them, tell them how much they s**k and how easymode they are?
    hassle dear, "why dont you go hassle rks/champs/minis"

but seriously though please from this point on stick to one idea ... either you hate store or you hate easymoders that play the game without requiring skill. Yes they sometimes over lap, but unfortunatly youve found yourself in a position where a warg with an in combat brand (regardless of how it was obtained) is severley over powered, warg in general requires less skill now. And this is coming from a spider, spider is easier now, i hardly even have to try.

Im not saying dont use your brand btw ... these easy mode hunters deserve every thing theyre getting, just dont pull people down on playing "easy mode" ways.

Revenge is a dish best served 2 years down the line with a reflect bubble in your pocket.
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Oct 28 2012 at 04:18 PM.

Stoff, while I consider it to be most gratifying to see the freeps whine and cry in RoR now that they are faced with a few weeks of challenge, you are wrong to accuse them of easymoding.

A warg with a brand is about as far from difficult as you can possibly get on creepside.

Take a look at that rating :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210000001128ef/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Stoff, while I consider it to be most gratifying to see the freeps whine and cry in RoR now that they are faced with a few weeks of challenge, you are wrong to accuse them of easymoding.
    Squelch. Please read my last post again. I am NOT accusing anyone of easymoding. I've been pointing that out 3 times in a row now, including this post. I am saying that Reapor is a hypocrite for thinking it's unfair that we have something he doesn't have, for obvious reasons.

A warg with a brand is about as far from difficult as you can possibly get on creepside.
    Well, I'd say spiders are easier in many situations.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    but unfortunatly youve found yourself in a position where a warg with an in combat brand (regardless of how it was obtained) is severley over powered,
    You make me smile.

Well, I'd say spiders are easier in many situations.
    Perhaps more effective, but they are more complicated than wargs to play.

Perhaps more effective, but they are more complicated than wargs to play.

I'd say so too, with BAs and Reavers in the other end. But a spider is a stronger class in many ways, whilst warg is the stronger class in other situations.

Quote Originally Posted by EU-Kazadan View Post

Take a look at that rating :P
    Hehe nice one. had new personal low 2 days ago with 600 rating. the new rating is so absurd that it's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Hehe nice one. had new personal low 2 days ago with 600 rating. the new rating is so absurd that it's funny
    Indeed. Let's hope they fix it so it's not seemingly random anymore. Haven't been playing much since the release, waiting for more freeps and hopefully some fixes to the whole infamy/rating system. Meanwhile, GO TRANSPORT TYCOON DELUXE!!!!!
    Last edited by stoffi; Oct 29 2012 at 05:21 AM.

Actually I like how it is now in RoR, we had very nice fights last evening, we did good renown and died a lot. This is how i t should always be, though we need some better gear. But it was really good to have few open fights at last.

Without brand aswell, actually playing it it's far from being any difficult.

hopefully some fixes to the whole infamy/rating system.
    It's fine like this, so no one can hug anymore and in one death you're down to 800 rating. It's what we needed in this server to improve the action. Rating means nothing.
    Last edited by Alakin93; Oct 29 2012 at 07:43 AM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

I'm really happy with the new rating system. Since rating doesn't matter anymore there seems to have been a lot less hugging, more fights and more fun.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zandras View Post
    I'm really happy with the new rating system. Since rating doesn't matter anymore there seems to have been a lot less hugging, more fights and more fun.
    Huggers will hug stronger now when you can lose 1k rating from one death.

Since rating means nothing Turbine should remove that number from wartab, forums avatar and leaderboards.

edit
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....hboard/Gilrain
    Top Rated today looks... well... funny
    Last edited by giboosc; Oct 29 2012 at 08:25 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Huggers will hug stronger now when you can lose 1k rating from one death.

Since rating means nothing Turbine should remove that number from wartab, forums avatar and leaderboards.

edit
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....hboard/Gilrain
    Top Rated today looks... well... funny
    I don't see this as true at all.

Even the most outrageous huggers will die sooner or later, and then they won't have a rating to defend. Soon enough people will hopefully take a mentality switch that having fun in pvp is more important than not dying, and we all benefit as a result. Of course some of the hardcore huggers that believe rating means something (coughcoughahemsplutter) will be forced to either stay at spawn or quit. I for one don't mind which.

Edit: heh you can tell I didn't read any posts but the last one about rating changes
    Also: hello all! Back from a slightly disappointing GW2 (additions to sPvP may save it but WvW and pve is a flop for me) so see you out there soon.
    Last edited by Bels_illuminati; Oct 29 2012 at 04:31 PM.
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden
    Skuttles, Black Dog, Rank 8 Weaver[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Soon enough people will hopefully take a mentality switch that having fun in pvp is more important than not dying
    That'll be the same day I have tea with Winston Churchill on the summit of K2.

Soon enough people will hopefully take a mentality switch that having fun in pvp is more important than not dying,
    One day, people might be able to respect others. I crave for that day, I long for that day, I want to live in a world where people mind their own business and won't try to control other people's lives and decide what's right for them.

Not dying is fun to some people, you should all respect it. And it DOES create fun for everyone else, the joy of killing a hugger, the hunt, the excitement.

Also: hello all! Back.
    That's all I wanted to read
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

One day, people might be able to respect others. I crave for that day, I long for that day, I want to live in a world where people mind their own business and won't try to control other people's lives and decide what's right for them.

Not dying is fun to some people, you should all respect it. And it DOES create fun for everyone else, the joy of killing a hugger, the hunt, the excitement.
    I enjoy not dying as much as the next person. In fact in other mmos going a full match in instanced pvp not dying is great BUT only when it s done while also topping kills, and points captured etc. Remember if you never die then you've never stretched yourself.
    Anyway that's just my opinion, I didn't say PEOPLE MUST CHANGE I simply said the rating changes should eventually stop hugging because there will be nothing worth hugging. This in turn will hopefully move us towards people regarding dying as part of pvp, which in a game with two sides of human players it should be. The hunt thing might be true, if it wasn't possible to roll fotm classes and effectively escape for free via store and loot box brands. With that in mind there's no joy left in hunting players down, and no joy in not dying, because, well every time you escape via an in combat brand youve basically died anyway, it's just your mistake wasn't punished.
    Dont worry stoff those that love running away still can, but it will just become rarer.

Anyway squelch hit the nail on the head probably ^^

Edit: Stealthi! (heh your name is on my iPads autocorrect, gz!)
    Last edited by Bels_illuminati; Oct 29 2012 at 05:07 PM.
    [color=#DBA901]Lieutenant Belegardo the Veteran, Reaver-Foe, Stalker-Foe, Blackarrow-Foe Rank 10 Warden

I want to live in a world where people mind their own business and won't try to control other people's lives and decide what's right for them.
    This coming from Stoff... oh the irony.

Rating has lost its meaning. Deal with it.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

I enjoy not dying as much as the next person. In fact in other mmos going a full match in instanced pvp not dying is great BUT only when it s done while also topping kills, and points captured etc. Remember if you never die then you've never stretched yourself.
    Anyway that's just my opinion, I didn't say PEOPLE MUST CHANGE I simply said the rating changes should eventually stop hugging because there will be nothing worth hugging. This in turn will hopefully move us towards people regarding dying as part of pvp, which in a game with two sides of human players it should be. The hunt thing might be true, if it wasn't possible to roll fotm classes and effectively escape for free via store and loot box brands. With that in mind there's no joy left in hunting players down, and no joy in not dying, because, well every time you escape via an in combat brand youve basically died anyway, it's just your mistake wasn't punished.
    Dont worry stoff those that love running away still can, but it will just become rarer.

Anyway squelch hit the nail on the head probably ^^

Edit: Stealthi! (heh your name is on my iPads autocorrect, gz!)
    Well, remember that people have different goals. Some prefer to mindlessly zerg into suicide land, others prefer to play it cool and try not to die all the time. If you never die, you've certainly stretched yourself.

And the hunt thing is still true, and that bloody in combat brand hasn't changed much in my case. When I fight Reapor or other people and I decide to use my brands, he can't know if Im using in combat or the other brand because I put it up before I pounce. So all the time Reapor's complaining about my in combat brand, it's more likely that it is my other brand because I try to save my in combat brand for last.

Those who love running away, you say.... That shows your attitude to this.

Again, I wish that you and others will one day become more openminded and not try to dictate what's fun for everyone else. After all, it's those fights you remember, killing Gilias after a long chase, getting Delotha when he's hunting you, killing op nargai on drugs. How much fun would it be if all kills were the same? Some are more difficult to kill than others and that's just how it should be.

Some prefer to mindlessly zerg into suicide land,
    Definitely Big raid vs raid all around the map with fighting 50% of time
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Well, remember that people have different goals. Some prefer to mindlessly zerg into suicide land, others prefer to play it cool and try not to die all the time. If you never die, you've certainly stretched yourself.

And the hunt thing is still true, and that bloody in combat brand hasn't changed much in my case. When I fight Reapor or other people and I decide to use my brands, he can't know if Im using in combat or the other brand because I put it up before I pounce. So all the time Reapor's complaining about my in combat brand, it's more likely that it is my other brand because I try to save my in combat brand for last.

Those who love running away, you say.... That shows your attitude to this.

Again, I wish that you and others will one day become more openminded and not try to dictate what's fun for everyone else. After all, it's those fights you remember, killing Gilias after a long chase, getting Delotha when he's hunting you, killing op nargai on drugs. How much fun would it be if all kills were the same? Some are more difficult to kill than others and that's just how it should be.
    You make it sound like it's a straight choice between being a hugger (pre-branding to kill a hunter on a warg... lol) or being a zerg baby. There are also so many other ways to play and have fun, you should try some!

Again, I wish that you and others will one day become more openminded and not try to dictate what's fun for everyone else.
    Stoff, come on now...

You consistently try to dictate the use of the store. You know people won't listen, but you want to be able to stop them from using the Store.

You take an aggressive attitude to clubbing (justifiable, but I'm making a point) and try to ostrecise anyone who takes part in it.

Last but not least I distinctly remember you getting angry at me for having spars at LC HS when there was 'action' around the map. That I was ruining the action for others by having spars in the community designated spar area on the map.

You do not have the right to accuse people of dictating how others can play. It is pure, undistilled hypocrisy.

Page 146 of 335 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 156 196 246 ... LastLast