We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 122 of 335 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 8355
  1. #3026
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I just noticed you're from Waterford, Squelcher. I'm guessing you are well aware of its history, meaning my great-great-great....grandfather probably had his way with your great-great-great.....grandmother, making you my b***h and the two of us 27th cousins. (Harald Hairfair(first king of Norway(not entirely true, he didn't rule ALL of Norway, but that's what we say)) was my 28th grandfather, so I'm guessing one of his sons r*ped your 27th grandmother.) I always knew I had family in Ireland!


    Btw, it's not very rare to be related to the first King of Norway, he had 11-20 sons(plus daughters but the sagas don't mention them a lot...) and I guess most of Norway's population is related to him today if you do the math. I have a family member who managed to trace the lineage back to the old Viking kings.
    Theres an inbreeding joke in there somewhere im sure. May even be a fact. Would explain a lot.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  2. #3027

    Tribute to wargs.(part1)

    Edit:moved the story to a separate thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...16#post6444716
    Last edited by Arrownen; Oct 03 2012 at 10:09 AM.

  3. #3028
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    If only Dharma could let down his barriers and reach out to wargs like this.

    I cant say anymore im too emotional.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  4. #3029
    This thread is so full of hatred sometimes.I wanted people from both sides to see that its silly to let negative emotions ruin the feeling of this game.Creeps and freeps dont have to be friends,but they should respect at least eachother.




    PS: The runekeeper of the story is Nairunya ,and the warg is Delotha's wargie.

  5. #3030
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I just noticed you're from Waterford, Squelcher. I'm guessing you are well aware of its history, meaning my great-great-great....grandfather probably had his way with your great-great-great.....grandmother, making you my b***h and the two of us 27th cousins. (Harald Hairfair(first king of Norway(not entirely true, he didn't rule ALL of Norway, but that's what we say)) was my 28th grandfather, so I'm guessing one of his sons r*ped your 27th grandmother.) I always knew I had family in Ireland!


    Btw, it's not very rare to be related to the first King of Norway, he had 11-20 sons(plus daughters but the sagas don't mention them a lot...) and I guess most of Norway's population is related to him today if you do the math. I have a family member who managed to trace the lineage back to the old Viking kings.
    Does this imply that you're going to try to &&&& me?

  6. #3031
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrownen View Post
    This thread is so full of hatred sometimes.I wanted people from both sides to see that its silly to let negative emotions ruin the feeling of this game.Creeps and freeps dont have to be friends,but they should respect at least eachother.
    I remember, when I spoke as you do. When, on the Codies forums and early Turbine era, I was a voice of reason and peace among creeps and freeps. Described by some as a hippie.

    I changed.

  7. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I remember, when I spoke as you do. When, on the Codies forums and early Turbine era, I was a voice of reason and peace among creeps and freeps. Described by some as a hippie.

    I changed.
    Fan that I am of the 'Charlie the Unicorn' series on youtube, I would liken your previous, optimistic character to that of the pink and glittery unicorn. When you could be arsed to wade through the potato jokes, 'Hippie' Squelcher (of Codies fame) posted some quality topical musings.

    Your current temperament is more on par with Charlie himself; a grouchy and sullen sort who is miserly with the fraction of good will he has left. Where is the love? The hope? The charity? Charlie lost a kidney, you know.

    How is the 'action' these days? I was thinking of actually preordering the update but then I got distracted by GW2. I just read the last few pages of this and think things seem much as they were a few months ago.
    [size=3]Rays of hope flood Mordor with blazing light!
    The shadow soon dies; the flame wins the night.[/size]

    [size=4][color=purple]Sabriella, proud leader of: [u]Shadow and Flame[/color][/u][/size]

  8. #3033
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I remember, when I spoke as you do. When, on the Codies forums and early Turbine era, I was a voice of reason and peace among creeps and freeps. Described by some as a hippie.

    I changed.
    You never posted during the early codies era, nor the middle codies era. You started posting late codies era. ^^

  9. #3034
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    You never posted during the early codies era, nor the middle codies era. You started posting late codies era. ^^
    He never said he posted early codies era.
    And you weren't that early yourself Mr Stoffburz!

  10. #3035
    Curently at LC HS, looking for spars, so come freeps..

    >>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

  11. #3036
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    He never said he posted early codies era.
    And you weren't that early yourself Mr Stoffburz!

    He said he was a voice of reason and peace on gilrain during early codies era, which can be taken as a voice of reason and peace on the forums. ^^

    I started posting probably when I started creeping during SoA, and it was a year or two until Squelcher finally made a forum account. ^^ And now look at him, he kept all his **** locked up for too long, now he's making us pay for it!

  12. #3037
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Lol, that bug is not something you can do on purpose, therefore not an exploiting rk.
    Ill leave that to the rest here to judge, i am just pointing it out. And well he still chose to continue playing with it......

  13. #3038
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Painful to read,dumb statements,usual edhun's post, I know I shouldn't laugh at sick people but LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas
    Lol, that bug is not something you can do on purpose, therefore not an exploiting rk.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  14. #3039
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Lol, that bug is not something you can do on purpose, therefore not an exploiting rk.

    That must be some coincidence that the leader of a known exploiter/cheater/violator group "just happened" to get the exploit working on him. Next you will see the botmaster getting it, by chance of course...

  15. #3040

    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    we can all see the nice stack in your skillbar.......
    Hey

    Just to clarify: The yollow icons on Transystor bar are Destiny Point buffs and can be acquired at the npc vendor in Grams. Just like regular pots of morale/power/fear can be acquired by freeps at the vendor npc in GV.

    They are not store pots/brands.

    Its common to find old players playing creepside with more than 500.000 DP: something newbies cant understand because they cant earn DP questing in Grams as before.

    Cya
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

  16. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlindel- View Post
    Hey

    Just to clarify: The yollow icons on Transystor bar are Destiny Point buffs and can be acquired at the npc vendor in Grams. Just like regular pots of morale/power/fear can be acquired by freeps at the vendor npc in GV.

    They are not store pots/brands.

    Its common to find old players playing creepside with more than 500.000 DP: something newbies cant understand because they cant earn DP questing in Grams as before.

    Cya
    -.- i am talking about his SKILLbar you know, where you have your skill/pots/food/maps...... i am well aware that the yellow icons are just gramsfood( lol ). I played back when it was DP, i happen to still have 200k myself......

  17. #3042
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Your childish behavior is unheard of. I point an exploiting runekeeper out here to the people. Learn to deal with it instead of randomly reporting and insulting me again.

    I know i shouldn't laugh at kids but LOL,a warg QQing about someone bailing out. Do you know your own skills at all? or are you just storepotting to victory? we can all see the nice stack in your skillbar.......

    Edit: here is the picture again , our fates entwined 5 times on this guy: http://s1292.photobucket.com/albums/...nShot00418.jpg
    Last time someone "pointed out exploiting rk" you got feedback from people that had it bugged on them, as well as picture of turbine's answer to report therefore I see no reason to spam forums with dumb accusations once more time. I really can see learning lessons is hard for some but you don't have to prove yourself every possible time.

    As for picture...
    Can you see any store perks on me? Can you see any on cooldown? I just can see bow champ sprinting away with glory stance and biggest possible bubble (not exaggeration) from solo warg. That I have store items doesn't mean I spam them.


    @Corl He actually pointed at something I don't use in 1v1 unlike his dear friend but I guess he is allowed to do so
    Last edited by Retarius; Oct 04 2012 at 11:14 AM.

  18. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Last time someone "pointed out exploiting rk" you got feedback from people that had it bugged on them, as well as picture of turbine's answer to report therefore I see no reason to spam forums with dumb accusations once more time. I really can see learning lessons is hard for some but you don't have to prove yourself every possible time.

    As for picture...
    Can you see any store perks on me? Can you see any on cooldown? I just can see bow champ sprinting away with glory stance and biggest possible bubble (not exaggeration) from solo warg. That I have store items doesn't mean I spam them.


    @Corl He actually pointed at something I don't use in 1v1 unlike his dear friend but I guess he is allowed to do so
    Hey Ret, school is out already?

    So what you say is: he knows its a bug but still continues to play with it, knowing its an unfair advantance? No diffrend from exploiting if you ask me....

    Ow and already told Corl, skillbar is not your buffbar..... but i guess it takes a couple more years untill you learn this kind of stuff. Never stated you had any store buffs on.

    Same for champ skills, sudden defence is not the biggest bubble i have.

    On another note, ill happenly spar you to prove you can't possibly win me 1vs1. 2 BA and a spider on the bridge there.....

    Edhun

  19. #3044
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  20. #3045
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Hey Ret, school is out already?

    So what you say is: he knows its a bug but still continues to play with it, knowing its an unfair advantance? No diffrend from exploiting if you ask me....

    Ow and already told Corl, skillbar is not your buffbar..... but i guess it takes a couple more years untill you learn this kind of stuff. Never stated you had any store buffs on.

    Same for champ skills, sudden defence is not the biggest bubble i have.

    On another note, ill happenly spar you to prove you can't possibly win me 1vs1. 2 BA and a spider on the bridge there.....

    Edhun
    So maybe he should stop playing game becuase something bugged on him? lol.
    You clearly stated that I use store buffs to win all my fights.
    Sudden defence is not, but glory true heroics is.
    happenly?... anyway we had plenties of 1v1s which you lost.

  21. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    So maybe he should stop playing game becuase something bugged on him? lol.
    Maybe he should speak for himself for once. And yes if you have such an unfair advantance , your just exploiting. did he even tryed to contact an admin about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    You clearly stated that I use store buffs to win all my fights.
    Where did i state this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Sudden defence is not, but glory true heroics is.
    i got dread from TA there, i got little over 6k moral , do you really think a 5.5k bubble looks like that!? learn the champ seriusly....

    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    happenly?... anyway we had plenties of 1v1s which you lost.

    You never 1v1 me, the closest to being that was the one at lug ramp, but you start crying in creep OOC and timo came to the rescue. If you live in the dream that you can 1v1 me, than accept my spar . Ill wake you up.

  22. #3047


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  23. #3048
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    Maybe he should speak for himself for once. And yes if you have such an unfair advantance , your just exploiting. did he even tryed to contact an admin about it?


    Where did i state this?
    Do you know your own skills at all? or are you just storepotting to victory?
    /\ here.

    i got dread from TA there, i got little over 6k moral , do you really think a 5.5k bubble looks like that!? learn the champ seriusly....
    you did switch to glory and use heroics bubble which I attacked a bit, hence my sprint is on cooldown, I chased you a bit. Funny thing you tell me to learn the champ, it's quite other way I know your main better than you do.

    You never 1v1 me, the closest to being that was the one at lug ramp, but you start crying in creep OOC and timo came to the rescue. If you live in the dream that you can 1v1 me, than accept my spar . Ill wake you up.
    I never cry for help in OOC. And funny you call it as 1v1 when I had half of TA on me and had to bail through TA2 norbogs.
    Can you remember our sweet 1v1 behind lug? You dropped like rank 0 spider, I am quite sure you loved stun before swapping to glory for heal

    Ofc, spar me. Waiting at LC HS.
    Last edited by Retarius; Oct 04 2012 at 12:42 PM.

  24. #3049
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-3K-uU9TL0
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  25. #3050
    Quote Originally Posted by edjepredje View Post
    -.- i am talking about his SKILLbar you know, where you have your skill/pots/food/maps...... i am well aware that the yellow icons are just gramsfood( lol ). I played back when it was DP, i happen to still have 200k myself......
    AH Sry. You are right You should spare some because im only at 98K DP
    Corlindel Morenoldo - Champ
    Nah LM - Vasko Warden - Mizi Burg - Mah Guardian - Heidiklum WL - Kah Reaver - Rauk warg ...and more
    Exiles of Numenor / Scumbags - GILRAIN EU

 

 
Page 122 of 335 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload