We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 120 of 335 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    Well I got Zerged hard...and I might have liked it a little. o.0
    Don't tell the freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Don't tell the freeps.
    To late...."Sees Freep Zerg coming over STAB*

Well, I got my last sigil skin today. So I now have everything unique that drops from lootboxes for creeps.

Armoured Moria Urukhai Captain.

Battle-Scarred Moria Urukhai.

Urukhai Sergeant.
    Last edited by Squelcher; Sep 30 2012 at 12:15 PM.

Also two more skins along with Mordirith's Brand that could not be fit into the above post:

Fully Armoured Moria Urukhai Tyrat + Mordirith's Brand.

Armoured Moria Black-Urukhai.

Gratz Squelch!
    Nice to see your luck changed a bit

PS - Stop saying no to Ziggy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    Gratz Squelch!
    Nice to see your luck changed a bit
    It didn't actually. Every single one of my sigils was either gotten from a box I bought, or bought directly from someone who did not want it.

The brand was from my own box though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    PS - Stop saying no to Ziggy!
    No.

No but seriously Olfindel, whats the point in being a r12 champ if youre going to call sanyanno and denii to help you kill a spider 1 v 1 .... like seriously, youve had 12 ranks to learn spider fights, lets pull our socks up and actually have interesting PvmP.
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Oct 01 2012 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    No but seriously Olfindel, whats the point in being a r12 champ if youre going to call sanyanno and denii to help you kill a spider 1 v 1 .... like seriously, youve had 12 ranks to learn spider fights, lets pull our socks up and actually have interesting PvmP.
    I think im gonna make a new warden on Gilrain, and make such laughable posts every time i destroy you Dharms!

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    I think im gonna make a new warden on Gilrain, and make such laughable posts every time i destroy you Dharms!
    Oh look, the shield warden wants to play ego's. Youre already making laughable posts if you think theres any sort of challenge involved in warden play at the moment. Come back in RoR dear.

The last two nights at prime time were good, lets see if we can get a third

Oh look, the shield warden wants to play ego's. Youre already making laughable posts if you think theres any sort of challenge involved in warden play at the moment. Come back in RoR dear.
    Shield? lol i havn't traited shield since r6... Also i can understand your 'awesome' skills as a spider if you think you have no chance to win vs a dps warden.

@ Laughable posts part, yeah.. cause I'm the one crying like a little baby every time he gets ganked.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    Shield? lol i havn't traited shield since r6... Also i can understand your 'awesome' skills as a spider if you think you have no chance to win vs a dps warden.

@ Laughable posts part, yeah.. cause I'm the one crying like a little baby every time he gets ganked.. lol

Great, another hivemind freep.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Great, another hivemind freep.
    lol, good one, but i gotta say not even close to the 'warg is an advanced class'

I was expecting more!

Sorry kaz, used hips to get positional on you after warg jumped in, was only as i used SS I noticed that you had stopped

Warg died though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elliee View Post
    Sorry kaz, used hips to get positional on you after warg jumped in, was only as i used SS I noticed that you had stopped

Warg died though :P
    npnp, wanna do some spars at lc hs?

sure.

Kaz, I am still there? have pressed retreat and window has gone but not retreated.....

Quote Originally Posted by Elliee View Post
    Kaz, I am still there? have pressed retreat and window has gone but not retreated.....
    Yep I can still see you, tried to restart the game?

Edit; Sorry for the last spar, got that skillbug thing so I couldnt use any skills just when you used KO
    Last edited by EU-Kazadan; Oct 01 2012 at 04:35 PM.

Something weird going on, just had 3 solo kills, 3 lot's of Coms but no renown........

*walks off a cliff*

... but on the way down he turns into a warden and the ground simply does not hurt him. Nor does anything ever again, because he logged out before he hit the ground and deleted his char.

Another night of superior numbers of Creeps hiding in TA and not willing to fight outside the tyrant room, just for once it would be nice if you stepped outside, its getting really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Another night of superior numbers of Creeps hiding in TA and not willing to fight outside the tyrant room, just for once it would be nice if you stepped outside, its getting really lame.

Last edited by Pelious; Oct 01 2012 at 06:34 PM.

I was mildly suprised that when the freeps bring a raid low on healing (creeps quite fairly complain a lot about it when they are healing heavy) there was little fighting in the open. Saw a lost oportunity for some good action myself.

But there you go.

It is that lame reap I've just done a ticket to transfer my chump!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Ah, this is your impression from TA Tyrant room.

Page 120 of 335 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 170 220 ... LastLast