We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 335 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 8355
  1. #251

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I wonder how many store pots they gave you.
    None Sq, but as your side is in no way trying to stop a lack of respect, indeed some are obviously promoting it, then dont expect anything different from FreepSide.

    As I said I didn`t originally condone what BD did, I wasn`t online at the time, and yet for months now certain Creeps have been going out of thier way to insult myself, my wife and my kids, so how would you like me to act.

    I wouldn`t be bothered if it was only aimed at me, but which low life says that about someones kids.
    Last edited by Reapor; Jun 08 2012 at 03:31 PM.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    212

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000011e518/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    I originally didn`t condone what BD did at the peace event, I was away a few days so missed it and read up on the Forums.

    But you know what, good on BD, after reading Stoffs bragging about killing the same person so many times he got no inf, with his buddies, the amount of contradictions I see from so many Creeps, I give up, go Narg give em hell.

    I got cj`d today, again, first day back for a week, so as the Creeps are in no way attempting to stop the disrespect, then why should we.
    Ok maybe when you calm down you will see the big picture. You say "good on BD" you make out that what they did was disrespectful against the creeps. Sorry but the bigger picture is it was disrespectful to the server, both freeps and creeps. As it was supposed to be a server event.

    Good to see you support "that" though. Good luck on increasing that friends list.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  4. #254

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Ok maybe when you calm down you will see the big picture. You say "good on BD" you make out that what they did was disrespectful against the creeps. Sorry but the bigger picture is it was disrespectful to the server, both freeps and creeps. As it was supposed to be a server event.

    Good to see you support "that" though. Good luck on increasing that friends list.
    and you dont flinch when a creep threatens my children, sums you up as well then, that a kin in a game is more of a disgrace than someone threatening my kids
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    329

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    I dont break down emotionally, yes I get angry when someone says they will slice my kids throats in thier sleep, I would expect you to promote such behaviour. Thanks for the sarcasm, i`ll not be passing it on to my kids.
    Where exactly do I promote such behaviour? Pretty funny that you condemn the way I post on the forums when you are happy to say things like that about me.

    Oh and reapor you are just about the ONLY person left in this game trying to make a freeps vs creeps thing, just about everyone switches between the 2 sides at will these days so it really is quite hilarious of you to try and label all creeps bad based on the actions of one person. How small minded and ignorant must you be to think that because one unnamed person made some silly comments (IF that happened, I'm yet to see any proof and you have a well document history of making things up out of thin air on these forums) that the ENTIRE creep side must think that too?

    Really Reapor every time I don't think you can surpass yourself but my word you just keep on doing it. Bravo sir, Bravo.
    Last edited by Utnac; Jun 08 2012 at 03:47 PM.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    329

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Good to see you support "that" though. Good luck on increasing that friends list.
    It's Reapor, he hasn't got a friends list to increase.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

  7. #257

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbit View Post

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    329

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    This is you isn't it reapor?

    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    537

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    All I can say is don't bother with it Reap gilrain forums will be gilrain forums, trolls and flames everywhere. it's just funny how they all go out of their way when you "mess up a community event" and not saying it was only creeps that got pissed off, but just saying I'm surprised as to how many freeps still don't care and even like us as much as before. <3 you all. haters gonna hate
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    329

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

  11. #261

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Utnac View Post
    lmfao, best one i've seen.

    ----------------------------------

    Reapor; if you didn't react, rage and cry about corpsejumping, people would not have gone to the trouble of threatening your family.
    This does not mean that you deserve it, but if someone corpse-jumps you, it does not mean they are at your front door.
    Reality.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

  12. #262

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    lmfao, best one i've seen.

    ----------------------------------

    Reapor; if you didn't react, rage and cry about corpsejumping, people would not have gone to the trouble of threatening your family.
    This does not mean that you deserve it, but if someone corpse-jumps you, it does not mean they are at your front door.
    Reality.
    My family were threatened with the exscuse I track them too much, and imagine if every time I was tracked I sent threats to that person threatening thier children, and I wish they would knock on my front door, rather than hide in the darkness thinking they are big and tough.

    And even if I do react to cj`ing, that person went too far in my Book, but obviously not in others.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    212

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000011e518/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    148

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    If you deciphered the banging on the pipes used to communicate between cells in a lunatic asylum, this thread is what I imagine you would read. Wouldn't include the one who clearly mis-spelled his log-in name; he would be in a strait jacket.
    Last edited by Ventata47; Jun 08 2012 at 04:53 PM.

  15. #265

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    My family were threatened with the exscuse I track them too much, and imagine if every time I was tracked I sent threats to that person threatening thier children, and I wish they would knock on my front door, rather than hide in the darkness thinking they are big and tough.

    And even if I do react to cj`ing, that person went too far in my Book, but obviously not in others.
    First of all; you did not have to post it on the forums, fueling the person(s) ego, or showing you cared in any way, defusing the situation. Simple as that.

    As for your last line, all I did was corpse-jump you, and in your thread you made, you named me as one of the reason's you decided to quit playing the ettenmoors, which contradicts that statement.

    What did Elgash do? To deserve your post on the forums? Corpsejump? Grow up.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

  16. #266

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    First of all; you did not have to post it on the forums, fueling the person(s) ego, or showing you cared in any way, defusing the situation. Simple as that.

    As for your last line, all I did was corpse-jump you, and in your thread you made, you named me as one of the reason's you decided to quit playing the ettenmoors, which contradicts that statement.

    What did Elgash do? To deserve your post on the forums? Corpsejump? Grow up.
    I didn`t slag him off, I just wanted to know who he was, why he was being disrespectful, I`m sorry for asking, maybe I offended you by asking, maybe I was too polite.

    PS. It is truly amazing the amount of ppl no longer playing the game that still have so much to say.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  17. #267

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    I didn`t slag him off, I just wanted to know who he was, why he was being disrespectful, I`m sorry for asking, maybe I offended you by asking, maybe I was too polite.

    PS. It is truly amazing the amount of ppl no longer playing the game that still have so much to say.
    I quit the game 2 weeks ago

    PS. It is truly amazing to see someone who made a thread about quitting EM forever, and complained, 3 weeks later, about corpsejumping.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    329

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    I didn`t slag him off, I just wanted to know who he was, why he was being disrespectful, I`m sorry for asking, maybe I offended you by asking, maybe I was too polite.

    PS. It is truly amazing the amount of ppl no longer playing the game that still have so much to say.
    Reapor how many times have you claimed your quitting the moors/game? Please next time you do just actually do it. Please?

    Come on then lets see some evidence of this supposed abuse because until some materializes i'm just going to assume it's another piece of fiction pulled out of your ### to further your own 'argument'.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

  19. #269

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Utnac View Post
    Reapor how many times have you claimed your quitting the moors/game? Please next time you do just actually do it. Please?
    .
    once, how many times have you created a new account cos you got banned, should have stayed banned.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  20. #270

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    For the ones attending the best game ever beta weekend, gunnars hold server i will create a guild called The Grey Wardens feel free to join

    necro name: Harmonizer
    Last edited by akoriath; Jun 08 2012 at 05:43 PM.

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by akoriath View Post
    The Grey Wardens
    Not too original.

  22. #272

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by akoriath View Post
    For the ones attending the best game ever beta weekend, underworld server i will create a guild called The Grey Wardens feel free to join
    Is it really any good Ako, heard good and bad, as is normal with any game.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  23. #273

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventata47 View Post
    If you deciphered the banging on the pipes used to communicate between cells in a lunatic asylum, this thread is what I imagine you would read. Wouldn't include the one who clearly mis-spelled his log-in name; he would be in a strait jacket.
    Lol Misty, I know I sometimes contribute to the pipe-banging but this made me giggle lots.
    [size=3]Rays of hope flood Mordor with blazing light!
    The shadow soon dies; the flame wins the night.[/size]

    [size=4][color=purple]Sabriella, proud leader of: [u]Shadow and Flame[/color][/u][/size]

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    329

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    once, how many times have you created a new account cos you got banned, should have stayed banned.
    Come on Reapor produce the evidence of this supposed abuse? I doubt you will since I now strongly suspect it's another made up lie from Reapor (and a pretty horrific one too) in a desperate attempt to make a point on the forums. You've failed again.
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    329

    Re: Ongoing Ettenmoors Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by akoriath View Post
    For the ones attending the best game ever beta weekend, gunnars hold server i will create a guild called The Grey Wardens feel free to join

    necro name: Harmonizer
    So you rip off the name of an ex kinship of Gilrain and a Reaver off of Laurelin? :s
    [center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000dafd6/signature.png]Calibrated[/charsig]
    Retired from duty on 29/05/2012.[/center]

 

 
Page 11 of 335 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload