We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 108 of 335 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 8355
  1. #2676
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    I did it Gangnam style.....bombombom
    Awwww yeahhhhh
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  2. #2677
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    http://www.own3d.tv/pelious/video/754772
    BA who mastered his class =D?
    nice vid peli

    what u used to record ? sony ?

  3. #2678
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    nice vid peli

    what u used to record ? sony ?
    Used fraps to record but Sony Vegas Pro 11 to edit etc.

  4. #2679
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Since you're huge and experienced knowledge of all classes, I give up. I must be so pro with warg to kill a RK or a LM...
    Mmmh..i'll say it like this. Im helping them to rank to be able to get EM rings, alone they can't since they haven't audacity and alone they are slow and can't do much. And im grouped every day since a week with them when we're at same time online. And we're doing a good laugh on vocal right now just to let u know. We thank you. And yes I love shieldwall, its OP like all freep classes and heals.
    You'll always be right, we're all bunch of ignorant store players who play OP classes. It's a lost cause discussing with you!
    I'd share a quote about wargs of some good player here, but i feel merciful.
    Cya all in the moors peeps, will be at spars for some time if someone wants.
    You kidding? One of them is a mini, he can get by.... Enough said.


    And I wasn't refering only to these guys, if it's not them it's someone else. You've not been seen solo for a long while, if you are seen, everyone immediately knows that there's more freeps close by. That is not wrong, we all play how we like, but you shouldn't be upset when others do what you do, group up to get kills.


    And, I'm not seeing any arguments here, only you trying to wiggle you way out of the discussion, a discussion where you refuse to face facts by ignoring to comment on them. Hunters, minis, rks and champions make inf/ren TWICE as fast as wargs. What is your responce to that?


    Nice to see new freeps though.


    Could the kin which name shall not be mentioned please stop using spies in creep ooc.
    Last edited by Hadoril; Sep 12 2012 at 02:35 PM.

  5. #2680
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    this is propably the only burg who master this class tbh

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjLlKZHLG5Y&feature=plcp
    Nice clip specially like the second song and wargs must be really OP looking at the way that burg is taking them appart
    Anyway still fun to read these conversations about freeps saying wargs are sooo OP love it. Strongest creep class yes OP hardly in comparisson to most freep classes.

    PS stoff come play GW2 pvp is way more fun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000036373/signature.png]Warder[/charsig]

    -Tenten rank 10 LM -Rixie rank 4 warg Elendilmir

  6. #2681
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Natako View Post

    PS stoff come play GW2 pvp is way more fun

    I'll prefer waiting till it flops. Give it a few months and everyone will be back to lotro.

  7. #2682
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Can you troll a troll? Sorry I havent been in game enough for you, but there's this big thing called "The Real World" out there. You should try it instead of the constant fantasy world where you are a green beret navy seal airline pilot Pro BA who has muscular legs.
    Oh! Oh! Do me! What am I in the fantasy world?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#800080][FONT=century gothic]Nox of Gilrain[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Father of Shewolf
    (DNA-test results pending)[/CENTER]

  8. #2683
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I'll prefer waiting till it flops. Give it a few months and everyone will be back to lotro.
    Good thing is that it doesnt have any monthly payments so peeps can play it AND lotro at the same time
    (no monthly payments= no flopping)
    It's not like Tortanic.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

  9. #2684
    If we took out all the posts arguing who has it easiest the ongoing thread would be half the length. Nothing is really comparable in a system with highly disparate toons. There is no intended equivalence or balance.

    Everyone has their own perception of what is easier and it will invariably be based on their own perception of what they play themselves.

    There are so many factors that affect combat based on suprise, terrain, connectivity, the ability to manouvre, the ability to read combats, the proximity of other toons, luck, cooldowns, the attitude of friendlies towards you, the attitude of enemies towards you, character development, time of day, sobriety, knowledge of the map, the store, exploits, map control and... toon capabilty.

    Toon capability is almost impossible to compare directly in a simple way; A simple one on one even is hard to define - if a warg jumps a hunter, but is allowing for the arrival of other toons, it may hold back some of its capability, likewise if a hunter pews a warg to near death, but does not come forward out of its safe position as there are other creeps in proximity it is not utilising its full potential.

    That said there are clear advantages of some toons over others, though each has some clear strengths and weaknessess. It can be further said that most toons are pretty easy to play but harder to master. Some are easier to rank than others, again this is situational.

    Wargs are currently the strongest they have been since the conjunction lockdown era. That said they are probably more squishy now than they were then due to the sheer spike damage rolling about the map.

    Hunters are probably weaker now than they ever have been, but are more lethal now than they ever have been.


    The most powerful thing on the moors at the moment is healing which was not reduced when audacity came into effect, in reality it became more powerful. Squelcher berated wargs compared to warleaders but did not mention the one thing he has but wargs do not, healing, which is why he can murder burgs. War leaders are weaker solo like captains are they are inherrently supposed to be a group play toon.

    Defilers are not in the league of their freep counter part, the minstrel. As I said, its not possible to make direct comparisons of strength where no consideration is given to single toon balance. That said pound for pound grouped freeps are more powerful than grouped creeps, almost entirely down to damage output vs healing on both sides. So a freep raid of equal numbers to a creep raid will usually, if the build is near standard, rule the map.

    Its easier to rank some toons than others, raids aside (as raids gain is almost entirely down to opposition strength and a little down to tactic) a defiler will rank a stupidly amount slower than a hunter. A warleader will rank stupidly slower than a warg and a burg will rank slower than a minstrel.

    If a toon reaches rank 10 its an achievement, how much fo that was zerg, spawncamping, gained off easy targets, hard targets, toon type, even fights, totally skewed fights, side switching, espionage, will not effect the personal satifaction, but scales that achievement.

    A champ playing for years with top spec gear using the store will rank faster than a chimp fresh out with pants gear and no store.

    TLDR; Argue away.. its pointless, i've not even touched on the full picture, because that would need 25 pages of post.

    Warg and BA are the easiest creep toons to rank at the moment; they are not awesomely easy in every way.

    Minstrel, Hunter and Runekeeper are the easiest freep toons to rank, they are not awesomely easy in every way, although minstrel is tinkering on the edge of it.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  10. #2685
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    If we took out all the posts arguing who has it easiest the ongoing thread would be half the length. Nothing is really comparable in a system with highly disparate toons. There is no intended equivalence or balance.

    Everyone has their own perception of what is easier and it will invariably be based on their own perception of what they play themselves.

    There are so many factors that affect combat based on suprise, terrain, connectivity, the ability to manouvre, the ability to read combats, the proximity of other toons, luck, cooldowns, the attitude of friendlies towards you, the attitude of enemies towards you, character development, time of day, sobriety, knowledge of the map, the store, exploits, map control and... toon capabilty.

    Toon capability is almost impossible to compare directly in a simple way; A simple one on one even is hard to define - if a warg jumps a hunter, but is allowing for the arrival of other toons, it may hold back some of its capability, likewise if a hunter pews a warg to near death, but does not come forward out of its safe position as there are other creeps in proximity it is not utilising its full potential.

    That said there are clear advantages of some toons over others, though each has some clear strengths and weaknessess. It can be further said that most toons are pretty easy to play but harder to master. Some are easier to rank than others, again this is situational.

    Wargs are currently the strongest they have been since the conjunction lockdown era. That said they are probably more squishy now than they were then due to the sheer spike damage rolling about the map.

    Hunters are probably weaker now than they ever have been, but are more lethal now than they ever have been.


    The most powerful thing on the moors at the moment is healing which was not reduced when audacity came into effect, in reality it became more powerful. Squelcher berated wargs compared to warleaders but did not mention the one thing he has but wargs do not, healing, which is why he can murder burgs. War leaders are weaker solo like captains are they are inherrently supposed to be a group play toon.

    Defilers are not in the league of their freep counter part, the minstrel. As I said, its not possible to make direct comparisons of strength where no consideration is given to single toon balance. That said pound for pound grouped freeps are more powerful than grouped creeps, almost entirely down to damage output vs healing on both sides. So a freep raid of equal numbers to a creep raid will usually, if the build is near standard, rule the map.

    Its easier to rank some toons than others, raids aside (as raids gain is almost entirely down to opposition strength and a little down to tactic) a defiler will rank a stupidly amount slower than a hunter. A warleader will rank stupidly slower than a warg and a burg will rank slower than a minstrel.

    If a toon reaches rank 10 its an achievement, how much fo that was zerg, spawncamping, gained off easy targets, hard targets, toon type, even fights, totally skewed fights, side switching, espionage, will not effect the personal satifaction, but scales that achievement.

    A champ playing for years with top spec gear using the store will rank faster than a chimp fresh out with pants gear and no store.

    TLDR; Argue away.. its pointless, i've not even touched on the full picture, because that would need 25 pages of post.

    Warg and BA are the easiest creep toons to rank at the moment; they are not awesomely easy in every way.

    Minstrel, Hunter and Runekeeper are the easiest freep toons to rank, they are not awesomely easy in every way, although minstrel is tinkering on the edge of it.
    Haven't you heard? It's my perception that counts.... ^^


    Anyways, a lot of wise words here. Despite what people seem to want to claim I said, I think wargs are in an okay spot but some freep classes need to be nerfed hard.

    As you too touched, PEW PEW classes are easy to rank. I hope I don't need to explain why. Warg and BA are leaders on creep side but still far, far behind many freep classes.

    Warg being the strongest since CJ era is relative. In the past you didn't have so many op freep classes, usually just 1 or 2. Fighting Nargai was a 50/50 fight back then.

  11. #2686
    I am at LC HS, looking for spars..

    >>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

  12. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Haven't you heard? It's my perception that counts.... ^^


    Anyways, a lot of wise words here. Despite what people seem to want to claim I said, I think wargs are in an okay spot but some freep classes need to be nerfed hard.

    As you too touched, PEW PEW classes are easy to rank. I hope I don't need to explain why. Warg and BA are leaders on creep side but still far, far behind many freep classes.

    Warg being the strongest since CJ era is relative. In the past you didn't have so many op freep classes, usually just 1 or 2. Fighting Nargai was a 50/50 fight back then.
    I'd not say there are many OP freep classes..

    Freep healing is OP. Minstrels are OP, the rest can be scaled to some degree. Reavers are UP. In relative terms wargs could be described as OP at the moment. They are not especially so, but neither are most freep toons.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

  13. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Can you troll a troll? Sorry I havent been in game enough for you, but there's this big thing called "The Real World" out there.
    The real world involves getting high ranked creeps and good freeps on a game lotro (r10 rvr which takes ages) contradicting your 're statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    You should try it instead of the constant fantasy world where you are a green beret navy seal airline pilot Pro BA who has muscular legs.
    Insulting my personal life is as low as you can get keep at it though. Coming from a 30 year old, your're as sad as sad can get. I never knew there were such people on this game.

    PS: Do as all a favor and be-gone from this game since you're imaginary real world is taking up to much time anyway.
    Last edited by Pelious; Sep 12 2012 at 03:43 PM.

  14. #2689
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Insulting my personal life is as low as you can get
    You did kinda put it out there deliberately, opening the way for comments about it...

  15. #2690
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You did kinda put it out there deliberately, opening the way for comments about it...
    I put a pic of myself, so that means people should insult it? (seeing as i was getting asked by so many people in-game and some on the forums for people to put)
    I've showed you my most embarrasing picture and you could have made so much fun of me but you didnt, because even YOU are more mature than romper. Yet you're around a decade younger than him, its funny isnt it eh
    Last edited by Pelious; Sep 12 2012 at 03:49 PM.

  16. #2691
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    I put a pic of myself, so that means people should insult it? (seeing as i was getting asked by so many people in-game and some on the forums for people to put)
    I've showed you my most embarrasing picture and you could have made so much fun of me but you didnt, because even YOU are more mature than romper. Yet you're around a decade younger than him, its funny isnt it eh :roll:
    Your own maturity is, by evidence, not beyond that which you criticise.

  17. #2692
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Your own maturity is, by evidence, not beyond that which you criticise.
    Theres trolling people in-game.
    And then theres trolling peoples irl.
    Get it?
    No matter what you say, insulting someones irl picture is rock bottom low tbh. And i have never done such a thing unless someone did it to me first.
    Last edited by Pelious; Sep 12 2012 at 04:00 PM.

  18. #2693
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Theres trolling people in-game.
    And then theres trolling peoples irl.
    Get it?
    No matter what you say, insulting someones irl picture is rock bottom low tbh. And i have never done such a thing unless someone did it to me first.
    I could say insulting people's nationality or the like is rock bottom low. That you have done.

  19. #2694
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Insulting peoples irl and telling them to go back to their "mammy" to get them to pay for store is just as bad as i said i wont blanetely and deliberately go insulting peoples irl if they did it to me first, also calling people (The suffix of the word is tard) is just as bad but i wont go into that now.
    You basically criticise that which is not only true, but that which you would do yourself if such an oppurtunity presented itself.

  20. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I could say insulting people's nationality or the like is rock bottom low. That you have done.
    Insulting peoples irl and telling them to go back to their "mammy" to get them to pay for store is just as bad as i said i wont blanetely and deliberately go insulting peoples irl if they did it to me first, also calling people (The suffix of the word is tard) is just as bad but i wont go into that now.

  21. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You basically criticise that which is not only true, but that which you would do yourself if such an oppurtunity presented itself.
    Why are you getting involved in this anyway? romper has fingers to justify himself. And i will not debate with you any more.

  22. #2697
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Why are you getting involved in this anyway? romper has fingers to justify himself. And i will not debate with you any more.
    Public forum.

  23. #2698
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Public forum.
    Would you also involve yourself in a debate you know nothing of? especially about someones real life. My bad your justifcation of other peoples actions is of the chart!

  24. #2699
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    Would you also involve yourself in a debate you know nothing of? especially about someones real life. My bad your justifcation of other peoples actions is of the chart!
    I know everything about the current debate. It isn't exactly complex or deep.

  25. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I know everything about the current debate. It isn't exactly complex or deep.
    My point is why are you involving yourself?

 

 
Page 108 of 335 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload