We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 101 of 335 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    LOTRO's storyline has sucked since the end of Volume 1. Now it is just a side thing that tries to cover up the fact that Turbine are desecrating Tolkien's world to make as much profit as humanly possible with no regard for the original.
    The plot, the background, the world, the setting, the story. It can't suck after a certain volume because the books were written 70 years ago and the movies made 10 years ago. You are still in Middle Earth no matter how much the epic line sucks.

Shak, busy bunny myself atm so it won't matter much that you are busy too. ^^ Can hopefully play for real sunday.

Yorkies ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Markopollo View Post
    Some more of us gilrainians on Gunnars hold Server, Ako, Angdraug, Draugy, myself and a few others, we are The Black Guard.
    We all should hook up some time me trouz,dolma,gildis and a few others are in sanctuary on gunnars hold of and the WvWvW is epic at times and no lag only downside is that Warder and Tenten where already taken only Natako was still available

Ive just spammed ooc with rage and now im spamming here

If you are a mini ... and i engage you in a 1 v 1 as a SPIDER, please, for whatever dignity is left in this game do not see that as an opportunity to start dragging me through npcs ... your a ******* MINSTREL. Im literally having to come at you 100% with everythin i have just to have like 10% chance of beating you strap on a pair and actually come to ettens to test your skill and improve. One power pot and im literally on my backside sprawled eagle dead, lets no add insult to injury by taking what little effort away thats left in the minstrel class.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Ive just spammed ooc with rage and now im spamming here

If you are a mini ... and i engage you in a 1 v 1 as a SPIDER, please, for whatever dignity is left in this game do not see that as an opportunity to start dragging me through npcs ... your a ******* MINSTREL
    What makes you go to those npcs? magnetic force?

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    What makes you go to those npcs? magnetic force?
    well jureon as clever as you think youre being, if ive engaged the fight its pretty much do or die, if i start to run i get slowed and pewpewed with light beams while i throw meaningless dots at the minstrel, mini's have to be faught in melee. So for me engaging in a fight where the mini has already got so many upper hands theyre practically 8 limbed themselves i have to keep with melee regardless, even if that mini has decided theyed rather find that oh so much easier way out that most freeps love to seek.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    well jureon as clever as you think youre being, if ive engaged the fight its pretty much do or die, if i start to run i get slowed and pewpewed with light beams while i throw meaningless dots at the minstrel, mini's have to be faught in melee. So for me engaging in a fight where the mini has already got so many upper hands theyre practically 8 limbed themselves i have to keep with melee regardless, even if that mini has decided theyed rather find that oh so much easier way out that most freeps love to seek.

You're doing the obvious rookie mistake.... you didn't pick a warg so you can hips.

2nite action was alittle odd maties, how many freeps against say 20 ish solo creeps, hope u all had fun ^^

Sorry what I ment to say was, there was 20 solo creeps on entire map 10 ish at grams, 10 ish at lug spawn, do freeps really need to form up 2 raids against solo creeps? seems very odd, who was leading freep raids btw against solo peeps?

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    2nite action was alittle odd maties, how many freeps against say 20 ish solo creeps, hope u all had fun ^^
    We had ON buff most of the time which gave us some reduced inc damage. When the rk's critted for only 6k with EC on my fresh defiler I died with a smile on my face. It was so hilarious and the freeps must have been very frustrated

Tbh i liked that we had on buff all night, i got pretty nice infamy for each kill

7 store potions, kiting through 6 NPCs, 2 hipses, 2 TnGs, 2 KOs (lol, against BA) just to fail and die and... relog to minstrel and... fail again then as a minstrel call rk to help aaaaand... fail again.
    tirn - fail is strong in this one.
    Last edited by Retarius; Sep 01 2012 at 12:01 AM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    Once you killed me in front of blue TA when I DC'ed, second time, did you really kill me? I am afraid it were 6 NPCs i pulled because you ran like a girl inside TA. Store pots... you are well known store potter and stop denying it, counted 7 store pots, 4 morale and 3 power ones (lol).

Other parts of your post... do I really have to answer? Being pathetic enough to fail on your MAIN class and need to log something that is known for OPness is just lol. Not to mention that you never beat me in 1v1 if you want to try ask whenever I am online, but I guess you should stop with your fairy tales, you might soon believe in them, or maybe you already did?
    And you were inexplicably drawn to these hordes of npcs ?

After I killed you first I knew you would come looking for me so I just sat in TA and waited , I could have just logged off and left you seething and throwing your tantrum . Sure enough true to form my tracking alert came up lol . Your logic is that I should not have used the npcs who really killed you ( I still got the KB lol) Name one player who hasn't used the npcs ?

Knowing that you would still be around I thought I would teach you how to kite properly thus I logged my mini .

Now when you saw me you did a great impersonation of Usane Bolt and headed off to OC as fast as your Uruk legs could carry you running through all the npcs in an attempt to draw me into pulling them . When I refused to engage you stood on wstab amongst the npcs refusing to come out to play . I decided to end it but once more you sprinted off to OC . When you returned and resumed your stance at wstab a RK rode up . I didn't call him in for help as he was just riding around and in fact I was surprised to see him as he'd earlier said he was going AFK .

You used precisely the same tactics as had done earlier so I am utterly bemused at your reasoning that it doesn't count as I am a well known store pot user ?

In fact I didn't use any store pots on my burg so I don't know what you were counting and the fight lasted a few minutes so I could hardly use 2 TNGs but so what even if I did ? A good BA shouldn't have any problem with a Burg these days anyway .

Have a nice day

anyone interrested havig raid vs raid in delving, you got 2 fronts to fight such as creep raid and delving creatures or freep raid vs delving creatures. would be great fun since dg is next to grams and OR is next to GV.

just an idea

happy hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Most for you means 2? Other than champs and guardians, other sprints can be slowed. Learn freep classes before saying anything about it.
    Alakin, learn to read before commenting. I was refering to freeps with sprints who have an edge when they are immune to cc compared to creeps. When immune to slows, they can't be slowed... Most freep players out there have some kind of sprint, most creeps don't.

Oh, and you forgot to mention captain.... They too can't be slowed.

You are so quick to attack that you forget to read. Do it next time.

Grapsn, how is p2w and Mordirith's brand connected? ^^ I got a brand, I don't p2w. I don't know about anyone else who has it but I'm sure some do.
    Last edited by stoffi; Sep 01 2012 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Alakin, learn to read before commenting. I was refering to freeps with sprints who have an edge when they are immune to cc compared to creeps. When immune to slows, they can't be slowed... Most freep players out there have some kind of sprint, most creeps don't.

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....w=gilrain&d=30

Soooo.....there are 120 freeps from which ~13% are champions (16), ~2% guardians (3) and ~7% captains (8).

There are about 175 creeps from which ~35% are wargs (61) and ~13% reavers (23). So if you were referring to hard number of peeps having sprint type of skill with the comment "Most freep players out there have some kind of sprint, most creeps don't.", then you are quite wrong.

Sorry had to comment on this and I am off to GW2 as well on monday (not that I expect anyone to care since very few knows me ).

Grapsn, how is p2w and Mordirith's brand connected? ^^ I got a brand, I don't p2w. I don't know about anyone else who has it but I'm sure some do.
    Store brand works excly same as your brand.
    Only difference is that you paid once for it, others need to pay repeatively to have the same ability you have (and youve paid to get it.

You know, paing for store brand is like skipping grind (ranking to r15) to get r15 brand

Cappy sprint needs an armour set to work like that and it only works for 5 seconds. Plus with the animation it makes it so that cappy can get slowed before the immunity kicks in

Quote Originally Posted by Sipi View Post
    Sorry had to comment on this and I am off to GW2 as well on monday (not that I expect anyone to care since very few knows me ).
    Woohoo! see you on Gandara babe

Quote Originally Posted by Sipi View Post
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....w=gilrain&d=30

Soooo.....there are 120 freeps from which ~13% are champions (16), ~2% guardians (3) and ~7% captains (8).

There are about 175 creeps from which ~35% are wargs (61) and ~13% reavers (23). So if you were referring to hard number of peeps having sprint type of skill with the comment "Most freep players out there have some kind of sprint, most creeps don't.", then you are quite wrong.

Well, Reavers can only sprint ooc so they shouldn't be part of that equation. Wargs have hips and can get away anyways, with or without cc immunity, as mentioned in my original post, also not part of the equation.

Visible creeps on the other hand, are in deep s***. None of them have anything to survive with and visible creeps are what makes up the main fighting in the moors.

I was wrong to say most freeps though, as you pointed out, that is only true after RoR comes.

Gl in GW2, we welcome you back.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Store brand works excly same as your brand.
    Only difference is that you paid once for it, others need to pay repeatively to have the same ability you have (and youve paid to get it.

You know, paing for store brand is like skipping grind (ranking to r15) to get r15 brand
    Scrolls work exactly like p2w buffs.

LM si works pretty much exactly like store brand.

DP buffs work EXACTLY like p2w buffs.

Does having the same effect mean it is p2w even though it has nothing to do with p2w? No.

Mordirith's Brand is NOT a rank 15 brand just because it has the same effect, as argued above. It is Mordirith's brand and it drops from lootboxes, of which I was so lucky to get one. Just as others got skins.

Did you ever buy a deed accelerator to get deeds in say Moria done quicker?
    Did you ever buy a Tome of Vitality?
    Did you ever buy that stuff that releases your relics from your LI?
    Did you ever buy ANYTHING from the store that saved you a grind?

Are you p2w because of that? ^^

Mordirith brand is not p2w and I never said so. I said I don't know any wargs who have 2 brands except those who use crumbling brands(p2w).
    I totaly forgot that you have a mordirith brand ^^
    My bad.

Edit: I see several people consider Mordirith brand as cheating. I really don't want to get involved in this discussion but if you were so lucky you got a mordirith brand from a loot box, would you not use it? Maybe some of you wouldn't but I just noticed theres a certain p2w hunter who definitely would have used it who commented on this.
    Last edited by grapez; Sep 01 2012 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Mordirith brand is not p2w and I never said so. I said I don't know any wargs who have 2 brands except those who use crumbling brands(p2w).
    I totaly forgot that you have a mordirith brand ^^
    My bad.
    I was wondering how you made that parallell.

Who else has Mordirith's Brand btw?

Quote Originally Posted by lfeanor View Post
    Sorry what I ment to say was, there was 20 solo creeps on entire map 10 ish at grams, 10 ish at lug spawn, do freeps really need to form up 2 raids against solo creeps? seems very odd, who was leading freep raids btw against solo peeps?
    You cant really have any complaints, you had 20 Creeps but chose not to group, hardly our fault.

I was leading a group of 9 kinnies, hardly a Raid, we fought at OC and spawn, but we tried a few other things, we also searched the map to find other fights because spawn was boring, got to LC just after it got ninja`d so took it back. The other Freep Raid was only active for around 15 mins I believe, there also weren`t many in that Group, I believe they responded to what they thought was a Craid, as soon as they realised there was no Craid they disbanded. So actually you were fighting most of the night against solo`ers and a Group of 9.

My small group got wiped 3 times at Lug Spawn as we tried coming from the flanks when the other Freeps had backed off, all in all it was fun, and creeps got plenty of Inf off us.

I was wondering how you made that parallell.

Who else has Mordirith's Brand btw?
    I didnt made it parallell. I commented to a person who claimed wargs run around with 2 brands. How many wargs do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    You cant really have any complaints, you had 20 Creeps but chose not to group, hardly our fault.

I was leading a group of 9 kinnies, hardly a Raid, we fought at OC and spawn, but we tried a few other things, we also searched the map to find other fights because spawn was boring, got to LC just after it got ninja`d so took it back. The other Freep Raid was only active for around 15 mins I believe, there also weren`t many in that Group, I believe they responded to what they thought was a Craid, as soon as they realised there was no Craid they disbanded. So actually you were fighting most of the night against solo`ers and a Group of 9.

My small group got wiped 3 times at Lug Spawn as we tried coming from the flanks when the other Freeps had backed off, all in all it was fun, and creeps got plenty of Inf off us.
    So you count those at grams too? Perhaps we should count freeps in Isengard when we count freeps?

Oh, a group of 9 vs 10(where as many are low ranked always and therefore of no danger to anyone) solo creeps is a walk in the park, even without that extra group.

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    I didnt made it parallell. I commented to a person who claimed wargs run around with 2 brands. How many wargs do that?

Misunderstood then. ^^

Page 101 of 335 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast