We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 335 of 335 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 331 332 333 334 335
Results 8,351 to 8,355 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Ahh that Orim . Hes not disappointed at all , we both laughed our heads off , I know him by his proper name so you lost me for a sec . Well he died and ran back from lug spawn , if my memory serves me correctly ,while you were squealing away in creep ooc , no doubt , then guess what ? ......... I killed you , it must really gall you to see that happen , well better get used to it .
    Mr. Pancake? Or Steven? He used to be in my hockey team, good lad. One hell of a sweeper. I doubt he laughed his head off of a single kill on me. But I appreciate you're so proud. Next time 1v1?

BTW I was talking about the first encounter. The 2nd encounter where he died and ran back and you held me up at old OC ford where you popped all CDs including RnA was priceless though. But that was a lot later.

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    2.Hunters being the bane of reavers and wargs.Good one.Im using it as the closing joke in my amateur's time-stand up comedy club routine.
    Yellow hunters are a really bad match up for melee classes. Just kite and let the traps do 90% of the damage. Tbh if you lose vs a warg, reaver or WL 1v1, means he outplayed you pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Delotha View Post
    .If you provide proof of my so called clubbing ,I hereby swear to delete my hunter and quit lotro.
    Ok Delo, have a nice 'out-of-game-life':

Now u cant deny u are clubber.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Mr. Pancake? Or Steven? He used to be in my hockey team, good lad. One hell of a sweeper. I doubt he laughed his head off of a single kill on me. But I appreciate you're so proud. Next time 1v1?

BTW I was talking about the first encounter. The 2nd encounter where he died and ran back and you held me up at old OC ford where you popped all CDs including RnA was priceless though. But that was a lot later.
    oh the second time I killed you , forgot about that too . Sorry I only remember important fights not every day putting the garbage out .

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    As near as I can tell this thread is almost exclusive a string of posts that violate nearly every one of the community guidelines. As a result, this thread is done.

Page 335 of 335 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 331 332 333 334 335