We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 324 of 335 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 334 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Was fun to have a burgpack last evening after a long time. Thanks for all the fun both freeps and creeps
    At least you had some fun. EM has been kinda unplayable for two days thanks to those nice 20man freep groups. Been a bit better today!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Good Bye Aff! Was nice knowing u! Take care and be back soon!

P&L

Loka

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    At least you had some fun. EM has been kinda unplayable for two days thanks to those nice 20man freep groups. Been a bit better today!
    It's not that uplayable. Need to look for action elsewhere than just the usual places. Nothing is better than mornings with the occasional 1v1 or small groups around the map

EDIT: But I agree that evenings are bit overwhelming for creeps. Creep leaders are much needed.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Creep leaders are much needed.
    It seems that creeps are not in the mood for raids in HD, at least for now. Nobody is willing to lead, and when someone steps up, most people just dont join, and the craid attempt goes straight into the sink very quick.

Making those 20+ man groups every evening, will not make creeps to raid up, as seen lately.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    It seems that creeps are not in the mood for raids in HD, at least for now. Nobody is willing to lead, and when someone steps up, most people just dont join, and the craid attempt goes straight into the sink very quick.

Making those 20+ man groups every evening, will not make creeps to raid up, as seen lately.
    Aye, this is unfortunate. It all goes down to the numbers on each side. Not sure if it's sideswitchers or just pure numbers.
    Hopefully HD will turn to be better than RoR.
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by anoxiolahtipota View Post
    Completely off-topic just wanted to say a goodbye to everyone from gilrain friends and enemies.

Wanted to thank for the fun times and even the bad times and wish you all luck and fun in the game even people like Juanra and Romper that our reliationships dont exist.

Was the best 3k turbines points i gave but all that hate that flows through both sides its just not for me and im tired from all of that.

Apologies if my in-game actions bullied or pissed someone but oh well **** happens.

Anyway i know prolly a few people care but i felt like posting it. Good luck and enjoy the game as much as you can.

Big thanks to Alakins kin and BD that made my freeps feel like its home and thanks to sawbones and zigzam that helped me those 2 weeks in creepside despite it didnt worked out good after all.

-Affwyn ex-gilrainian.
    Bye Aff! Hope to see you again in future or in another server, was a pleasure and always fun to play/talk with you!

Aye, this is unfortunate. It all goes down to the numbers on each side. Not sure if it's sideswitchers or just pure numbers.
    Hopefully HD will turn to be better than RoR.
    I don't think there is a problem with numbers most of the time. The difference between both sides is that on creep side there is no one shouting in OOC to form a big group, or if there is, as Juanra says, most of the people don't want to join.

Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    I don't think there is a problem with numbers most of the time. The difference between both sides is that on creep side there is no one shouting in OOC to form a big group, or if there is, as Juanra says, most of the people don't want to join.
    Why dont people want to join in then? I guess you'll have a better chance if you all group up?
    I would love to see lots more big fights, I really enjoy them!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom_EU View Post
    Why dont people want to join in then? I guess you'll have a better chance if you all group up?
    I would love to see lots more big fights, I really enjoy them!
    I suppose the reason is different for everyone. Those fights tend to be laggy and, for lack of a better word, a bit 'zergy'. What I mean by 'zergy' is that the DPS is so high that people die really fast. Also the amount of CC is terrible. I know I don't enjoy big group fights with the reaver because of that, but I actually don't mind them on War-Leader.

On the other hand, these raid vs raid fights give a lot of infamy/renown (precisely for being so 'zergy'). So there's that.

And yes, creeps would have a better chance to fight fraids if they were raided, but it is not happening right now and unless Akoriat plays a bit more and more people decide they want to take part in these groups (the other night it took him quite a long time to get more than 2 fellowships) I just don't see it happening.

Yeah it's a sad thing I guess.. Hope creeps will be able to group up a bit more soon (but I might be too positive again ;-))

Aff, take care, hope you'll find what you're looking for on the other server.
    Last edited by OrangeBlossom_EU; Jan 10 2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Great action tonight. Awesome fights on lug hill and latter in OR. More nights like this in the futute
    [center][color=#1F45FC]Rathregraw R10 Hunter ~ Chayse R6 Cappy ~ Lummen-1 R9 RK ~ Chesterr R6 WRD ~ Bammeg R7 Burg [/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Kutyaa R12 Warg ~ Bammeg-1 R11 BA ~ Krashbar R8 Reaver ~ Djangoo R7 Deffy [/color][/center]

Completely off-topic just wanted to say a goodbye to everyone from gilrain friends and enemies.

Wanted to thank for the fun times and even the bad times and wish you all luck and fun in the game even people like Juanra and Romper that our reliationships dont exist.

Was the best 3k turbines points i gave but all that hate that flows through both sides its just not for me and im tired from all of that.

Apologies if my in-game actions bullied or pissed someone but oh well **** happens.

Anyway i know prolly a few people care but i felt like posting it. Good luck and enjoy the game as much as you can.

Big thanks to Alakins kin and BD that made my freeps feel like its home and thanks to sawbones and zigzam that helped me those 2 weeks in creepside despite it didnt worked out good after all.

-Affwyn ex-gilrainian.
    Can't say it any better than Ret's reply, but we'll miss you Affy! Was good to have you here!
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.

-Affwyn ex-gilrainian.
    Bye Aff <3
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

Retired

-Affwyn ex-gilrainian.
    Good Riddance.
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

So.... Yesterday evening had a pretty long gramscamp, but after a while creeps were able to break out of it and had only 20% bonus(lug) and got to wipe the freeps who were camping grams once.

A couple minutes later the freeps are running in one zergball, camping lug spawn, taking lug (might be autoflip might be done by freeps doesn't matter really) and there we were again back to gramscamping.

Not really my idea of getting some nice evening action going but oh well, seems like many people like camping grams.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    So.... Yesterday evening had a pretty long gramscamp, but after a while creeps were able to break out of it and had only 20% bonus(lug) and got to wipe the freeps who were camping grams once.

A couple minutes later the freeps are running in one zergball, camping lug spawn, taking lug (might be autoflip might be done by freeps doesn't matter really) and there we were again back to gramscamping.

Not really my idea of getting some nice evening action going but oh well, seems like many people like camping grams.
    Grams camp is always unfortunate.

I wonder what happened at one point, there was ping pong between GV-TR and it was pretty fun, suddenly creeps went TR backdoor and vanished. I mean at that point creeps had slightly more numbers so it was kind of weird they all dissapeared.
    Because creeps were nowhere to be seen freeps agreed to flip TR (at this point everyone is still solo/small group).
    Then we thought creeps are of course at TA defending it! nope..nobody around.
    Well at least they must be at Luga, we have equal numbers and there is no raid on either side, this is opportunity for great action! nope...nobody at Luga.
    I was not surprised to see that there was 20-ish creeps sitting at Grams just waiting to be camped against ~15 freeps. My point is that It's not always freeps fault that Grams are being camped (Though I agree that most of the time It is freep fault) but there is also a problem with creep mentality.

I have a example from about 4 days ago: Decided to log my reaver to check on tribemates and so on, noticed there was 5 freeps camping Grams against 8 creeps, people were clearly annoyed by this camping in OOC but did nothing. Well what did I do? I made a 3-man group and flanked them with the aid of OOC communication and pushed them back to Luga. Guys this is not rocket science, if you want good action you DO have the power to create it yourself, EM is just as fun as we decide to make it.

This has nothing to do with you or your post Gloh but I thought this would be appropriate post to reply cya around moors mate
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

On a more positive note, good fights yesterday evening after almost everyone logged off. Loads of deaths for everyone (and kills, yeah :P)!

gg

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post

gg
    Finally reavers will have one decent heal.

I will agree and disagree with Juregar, there is a mentality problem but it's not just on creep side. When one side dominates the map the other will either wait for numbers or go do something else.

For there to be open exciting action there needs to be a degree of trust and respect between both sides (and indeed within each side). On Gilrain there is almost none and hence this is one of the many reasons why the days of regular raid on raid action has gone (without even considering the lag problem).

Perm bannd.

gb all

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    Perm bannd.

gb all

Perm bannd.

gb all
    Sorry to hear that pal - take care

Perm bannd.

gb all
    You may have done some annoying things, imo you didn't deserve a perm bann (I can't think of a reason why you would get perm banned actually..) Hope you can find another game or hobby that suits you well and gives you fun.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Perm bannd.

gb all
    Hope to see you back having fun with LOTRO! cya soon
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

Retired

Page 324 of 335 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 334 ... LastLast