We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 297 of 335 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 307 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashili View Post
    Yesterday i decided after a year and a half of absence , to try and see what became of the PvMP. After playing it 90% MP and 10% PVE(freep) from the start of lotro.
    Welcome back Hash

Thanks to the Freeps and Creeps tonight for the fun fights, more nights like these!
    (though the end of it seemed that the freeps didn't die so much) still, good renown/inf for both sides.

Agreed Udervo -- had a few tries at killing you.. didn't work as well as I had hoped

Dingu

Just popping on to say hello, been busy for a while now so not been playing for a bit, those bloody work commitments, new job, new place and all.
    How are things in the moors?
    I noticed this thread isnt as active as a few months back, or was that due to me not posting, lol

Im off again, not sure when i will be able to play consistently again, take care all

Shal

Aknos, where are you man!

Quote Originally Posted by Farins View Post
    Return ticket to France if he had any sense , oh well mon amis , au revoir , C'était marrant sur le moment.

Looks like its back to grams camping and armchairs then

Hi guys,
    Quick thanks to the creeps for the RvR this evening. Wasn't the most even ever but your tenacity did you great credit.

PS. Epic spars last couple of days Piru
    Last edited by Bels_illuminati; Sep 21 2013 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farins View Post
    I heard he went to snowie, sadly i dont have any time to see it myself.

Cant say im hurt though they never managed to surprise me as players just raid relied players that enforced their sides zerg or at least what they showed me from the 3 times i logged in those 2 months.

Au revoir in less words no more kill 1 french and 2 seconds later fight 10 of them.

If anyone starting to feel bored with pvmp on gilrain, you should come join freepside on BW. could use some more freeps or creep for that sake. Give me a shout if any gilrain players around that wanna duo/grp

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    since they might be my last days of lotro
    Affwyn, there may have been some disagreements I had with choices you have made, but in general I liked you as a player since I saw you as a r8 warden (I was also a r8 WL at the time) And with all the negativity on the forums (like always xD) I thought you still deserve a positive mention.

I liked playing against you most of the times, and liked the spars we had earlier this year. If you are really leaving (for now), thanks for playing in Gilrain and maybe we will see eachother again in HD

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Remember he is the official guardian of grams along with bunga, without them grams would be blue even.
    I'd take that as a compliment coming from Mr. Solo, someone that has never been spotted ungrouped. How you manage to get killed with a pocket mini and a shield wall is something beyond understanding.

P.S: Hows the key turning going?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    As co-dictator of Gilrain I feel obligated to reply to Affwyn that he will be missed.
    As co-dictator I don't feel obligated to do anything. But I do choose to refute your statement.

Must have missed some insults as it appears some posts have been deleted . Affy leaving lotro , surely not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Affy leaving lotro , surely not ?
    Yeah matey kinda busy taking care stuff in my real life that needs to go in order, maybe forever maybe for a while, but i have some days of vip still left soooo kinda trying to enjoy them :P.

*rubs eyes and stretches*

Wow now this is a thread I've not look into for a good 6 months...

How's everyone!

A few not so happy clubbers - oh, I mean campers (silly me) logged over and got angry at me tonight. It went from mathematical debate to 'Squelcher needs to get a girlfriend'.

GG guys, GG. See you á la Ettenmoors...

Hue hue hue.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    A few not so happy clubbers - oh, I mean campers (silly me) logged over and got angry at me tonight. It went from mathematical debate to 'Squelcher needs to get a girlfriend'.

Hue hue hue.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

Also relevant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect
    Last edited by Dirathalad; Oct 04 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Smile

Hue hue hue.
    like I sad "just listen to yourself" we had an opportunity to have a few fights and you chose to map after one gank . It was pretty even numbers wise so we were irritated more than anything . I will put aside your petty insults at me , you need to get real fella . Whats the point in having a Mallory wing if you stay at home ?

We don't want to get this thread locked, just reminding that we already have several warnings.

Edit: And hey Thore

like I sad "just listen to yourself" we had an opportunity to have a few fights and you chose to map after one gank . It was pretty even numbers wise so we were irritated more than anything . I will put aside your petty insults at me , you need to get real fella . Whats the point in having a Mallory wing if you stay at home ?
    I thought I said 'hue hue hue' to you already. There is no need for further 'debate'.

And those were facts, Tirn, not insults.

Smile

I thought I said 'hue hue hue' to you already. There is no need for further 'debate'.

And those were facts, Tirn, not insults.
    Ah right that makes it ok then , silly me I'll put you back on my Christmas card list

silly me
    Silly you indeed.

Silly you indeed.
    I was quoting you actually , "silly me" as you do so love talking about yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    We don't want to get this thread locked..
    I wouldn't mind. Let the pretentious people play elsewhere.
    Last edited by grapez; Oct 06 2013 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    If anyone starting to feel bored with pvmp on gilrain, you should come join freepside on BW. could use some more freeps or creep for that sake. Give me a shout if any gilrain players around that wanna duo/grp
    Hey!

Did you transfer all your toons or just a few to have an alternative to Gilrain? Just curious.

I'm waiting for Minas Tirith. When the White City is launched (in a kazillion years time), I'll be forced to play PvE to experience it.

Is there any pvp here still with raids and larger groups? This thread seems to have completely died these last few months. I'm guessing that's because freeps and creeps don't fight anymore, because you've reached an understanding that both good and evil can live side by side? After all, SOME factories are never wrong.
    Last edited by stoffi; Oct 06 2013 at 07:14 AM.

Page 297 of 335 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 307 ... LastLast