We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 296 of 335 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 306 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    1:54.

That's a scene from the Lion King Musical, I went to see that in the Grand Canal Theatre in Dublin a couple of months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Should really be flagged as a The Last Of Us spoiler ^^

(Just finished it, epic game)

(BTW is anyone having weird lag at all times of the day? I find it's mainly on my warden, although my spider gets it too. Sometimes it's a simple spike that lasts an eternity (sometimes 15 seconds or more) and at others it's skill lag, for example on warden I can swap stances and yet the original stance will still be highlighted although the stance did swap, then I come to swap back and end up in no stance :s It's extremely frustrating and prevents all competitive PvP for me. No latency or lag my end, no trouble with any other MMOs or PvP games).
    Last edited by Bels_illuminati; Sep 05 2013 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    1:54.

That's a scene from the Lion King Musical, I went to see that in the Grand Canal Theatre in Dublin a couple of months ago.
    And if I had linked the NSFW Put Your ### Up In The Air video, I'm sure you'd say the same thing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bels_illuminati View Post
    Should really be flagged as a The Last Of Us spoiler ^^
    (BTW is anyone having weird lag at all times of the day? I find it's mainly on my warden, although my spider gets it too. Sometimes it's a simple spike that lasts an eternity (sometimes 15 seconds or more) and at others it's skill lag, for example on warden I can swap stances and yet the original stance will still be highlighted although the stance did swap, then I come to swap back and end up in no stance :s It's extremely frustrating and prevents all competitive PvP for me. No latency or lag my end, no trouble with any other MMOs or PvP games).

Hmm, i sometimes get something like the stances problem you describe. When i enter camouflage on hunter and i pop out again camouflage still stays highlighted and when i want to enter it again the CD starts when i click it. Relogging fixes it for me though. Besides that i dont lag that much, except in the big RvR fights with the numbers creeps have now and the WL lag banners.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    Hmm, i sometimes get something like the stances problem you describe. When i enter camouflage on hunter and i pop out again camouflage still stays highlighted and when i want to enter it again the CD starts when i click it. Relogging fixes it for me though. Besides that i dont lag that much, except in the big RvR fights with the numbers creeps have now and the WL lag banners.
    WL lag banners? How about the Loremasters and RKs with their lightning storms of biblical proportions? How can you complain about a little fear effect lagging you up when your entire screen is being engulfed by a blinding supernova?

WL lag banners? How about the Loremasters and RKs with their lightning storms of biblical proportions? How can you complain about a little fear effect lagging you up when your entire screen is being engulfed by a blinding supernova?
    Not complaining Squelch, just stating what happens when fighting a full craid(s) and all WL's put their banners out. And it's not just me that's lagging because of that, it's nearly every freep from what i've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    Not complaining Squelch, just stating what happens when fighting a full craid(s) and all WL's put their banners out. And it's not just me that's lagging because of that, it's nearly every freep from what i've heard.
    Call it revenge for the wrath of Zeus frying my retinas everytime a Lrm waves his stick.

Got burg to R8, ty all

Call it revenge for the wrath of Zeus frying my retinas everytime a Lrm waves his stick.
    I think this is something that needs to be looked at for both sides, the banner lag is horrible and really reduces the fun of RvR. That said I agree LM's have a similar effect when popping all cd's (including lightning) it needs to be addressed in the moors.

The little fear effect your referring to is fine when your solo but when 20 odd freeps get hit by multiple banners the screen just grinds to a halt

Grats Olly

LMs are not that big deal because you can just turn off the effects and you are pretty much ok. The main problem, imo, is the amount of buffs that freeps can cast: 4, 5, 6 rows of buffs refreshing all the time. That WL banner lag pales in comparision with having to target someone with 6 rows of buffs or people that swaps armour constantly.

P.S: Gz on rank Olog. Well deserved.

Biggest lag causer I find is RK healing, lots of buffs via HoTs and loads of flashy aoe effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    The first lie was when he said he killed someone.
    LMAO "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?" Now spend all day finding a meme to answer something that you couldn't . 4 red ops too . Way to go pro BA

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    LMAO "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?" Now spend all day finding a meme to answer something that you couldn't . 4 red ops too . Way to go pro BA
    What exactly are you bragging about? Let's get the whole picture here.

You didnt want to spar with your burg ("im too pro with burg" quoting you literally ... im still laughing), you didnt want to spar with your hunter, you didnt want to spar with your WARDEN against a BA. You said no, no and no. But with the minstrel full of store buffs all of the sudden you got your balls back?

Seriously, not even with the warden. Who was been weighed and measured? xD

Wink

What exactly are you bragging about? Let's get the whole picture here.

You didnt want to spar with your burg ("im too pro with burg" quoting you literally ... im still laughing), you didnt want to spar with your hunter, you didnt want to spar with your WARDEN against a BA. You said no, no and no. But with the minstrel full of store buffs all of the sudden you got your balls back?

Seriously, not even with the warden. Who was been weighed and measured? xD
    Bragging ? Im not bragging Im stating precisely what happened . You had four red ops and most of the map if my memory serves me correctly. If Id wanted to spar with my Burg I would have been there with my Burg .I was told that "some creeps" want to spar my Burg and Hunter . I asked why they wanted to spar my Burg or Hunter (being arguably the two weakest classes in the moors now, it was pretty obvious really)) The response was "I don't know" , so if you think I am going to log my Burg at that time of night just to spar the likes of you then think again . The same goes for my warden ( you never challenged my warden did you ? ) , hunter or indeed any of my toons . Just what store buffs did my mini have ? Exactly none !!!! Like I said you are such a comedian you be should be on the stage , you have clearly missed your vocation in life . Stick to being at the back of the raid , stack your defilers, stay behind the one shotters , keep on Zerging ,ganking ,all the things you do best . Nice meme by the way , amazing what they can teach you at Nursery school these days , you have learned about stickman too , that's nice

Bragging ? Im not bragging Im stating precisely what happened . You had four red ops and most of the map if my memory serves me correctly. If Id wanted to spar with my Burg I would have been there with my Burg .I was told that "some creeps" want to spar my Burg and Hunter . I asked why they wanted to spar my Burg or Hunter (being arguably the two weakest classes in the moors now, it was pretty obvious really)) The response was "I don't know" , so if you think I am going to log my Burg at that time of night just to spar the likes of you then think again . The same goes for my warden ( you never challenged my warden did you ? ) , hunter or indeed any of my toons . Just what store buffs did my mini have ? Exactly none !!!! Like I said you are such a comedian you be should be on the stage , you have clearly missed your vocation in life . Stick to being at the back of the raid , stack your defilers, stay behind the one shotters , keep on Zerging ,ganking ,all the things you do best . Nice meme by the way , amazing what they can teach you at Nursery school these days , you have learned about stickman too , that's nice
    I told Meph to ask you for the warden, he did. You said no. Burg is too weak? I asked for your burg and your answer was 'Im too pro with the burg for these noobs'. Now you complain about being a weak class? And because of that you bring a MINSTREL to fight a blackarrow and you are trying to convince people here that the red outposts somehow compensate the OPness of a minstrel in a 1v1 against a class that cant self heal (once every 3 minutes for purists), nice joke xD.

The truth is that you didnt want to spar with warden, burg or hunter, just only with your mini full of tomes of defence, +5% damage, extra morale and power, tome of finesse etc. Hobbit gifts? Maybe. Store? Most likely giving your history of store #####.

If you want to spar with your mini, ill gladly bring my WarLeader. See? I can play this game too.

Now go back to your horse, to stand still at GV, LC HS or at a backdoor, thats the thing you do best.

Talking

I told Meph to ask you for the warden, he did. You said no. Burg is too weak? I asked for your burg and your answer was 'Im too pro with the burg for these noobs'. Now you complain about being a weak class? And because of that you bring a MINSTREL to fight a blackarrow and you are trying to convince people here that the red outposts somehow compensate the OPness of a minstrel in a 1v1 against a class that cant self heal (once every 3 minutes for purists), nice joke xD.

The truth is that you didnt want to spar with warden, burg or hunter, just only with your mini full of tomes of defence, +5% damage, extra morale and power, tome of finesse etc. Hobbit gifts? Maybe. Store? Most likely giving your history of store #####.

If you want to spar with your mini, ill gladly bring my WarLeader. See? I can play this game too.

Now go back to your horse, to stand still at GV, LC HS or at a backdoor, thats the thing you do best.
    You really think +341 Morale and +212 power together with +5% damage and run speed makes me op ? Wow I must be then , better get back to my horse as it smells better than the stench of Bull#### coming from behind the one shotters where you have your armchair.

You really think +341 Morale and +212 power together with +5% damage and run speed makes me op ? Wow I must be then , better get back to my horse as it smells better than the stench of Bull#### coming from behind the one shotters where you have your armchair.
    As usual you understand nothing. Your reading abilities for a 40+ year old guy are pretty bad. Minis are already OP in 1v1, the fact that you put on all those buffs to try to spar a BA is what makes it laughable. Even more laughable when you refused to spar with 3 other characters and now you come to the forums pretending to make other people see that you are brave or whatever you think your point is.

You calling other people 'huggers', seriously?. I've read a lot of hypocrisy in this forum but this is just another level.

I need help, Roflcopters incoming!!!

I need help
    corrected you there , Ive removed the rest as its drivel . Enjoy the armchair

corrected you there , Ive removed the rest as its drivel . Enjoy the armchair

You really think +341 Morale and +212 power together with +5% damage and run speed makes me op
    That amount of buffing can often be a significant game changer in spars.

Yesterday i decided after a year and a half of absence , to try and see what became of the PvMP. After playing it 90% MP and 10% PVE(freep) from the start of lotro.

I must say i enjoyed myself again. But got killed rather quickly becuase my camera was following the selected target. So instead of running away....i ran towards them freeps.
    Thank god people responded quickly to my call of help how to get rid of it. Things went better from there on.

And ooow boy my gameplay was rusty, clicking the right button without thinking wasnt there yet and needed to read some descriptions again.
    Same went for the NPC , maybe it was better to FIRST go to the NPC's before i entered the battlefield , noticed some nice upgrades lol.

And to my surprise i had 3 anniversary tokens in my bag wich gave me acces to the White hand skin and the other Elite armoured Uruk. nice!

Just wanted to say i enjoyed myself and got a good impression so i will be online some more.

Good to see the old crew is still playing from time to time.

Greetz Hashilil

Quote Originally Posted by Hashili View Post

Greetz Hashilil
    Nice to see some oldies coming back instead of leaving :P. Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Hashili View Post
    The ship won't sail itself.

Page 296 of 335 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 306 ... LastLast