We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 294 of 335 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 304 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 8355
  1. #7326
    This might be of interest to some https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...rming-Official

  2. #7327
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman70 View Post

    At long last.

    Now I can put that 16-page thread to rest.

  3. #7328
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK England
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman70 View Post
    finely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #7329
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Being a Warden is no crime, being an ### however....no cure for that I'm afraid.
    Didnt knew that if 3 forum warriors didnt agree with me makes me an ###, however Opah and Criz next time you should call 20 creeps, freaking disgusting.

  5. #7330
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by woofyy View Post
    Ok so stats go down & you start getting 20K + aday ^^before the leaderboards went down you needed 300k to rank, the average freep players get roughly 10k+ or less aday depending on action(looking back on leaderboards), so within weeks you turn r13!!!!! wow must of been epic action everyday!
    I never seen you in their every day, im very active creep stop the bull s!$% and admit it you fight clubbed!
    A long time ago he used to sometimes earn 20k a day, though I'm aware with the current action it's hard to believe. However, you say he wasn't very active but I was seeing him most days and he killed me countless times. Just so you're aware though, clubbing might be against the rules but so is calling players out and trolling, which is obviously what you're doing.

    Hate to sound like the blooddrunk fanboy again but I really am sick of these stupid posts.

  6. #7331
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaberg View Post
    A long time ago he used to sometimes earn 20k a day, though I'm aware with the current action it's hard to believe. However, you say he wasn't very active but I was seeing him most days and he killed me countless times. Just so you're aware though, clubbing might be against the rules but so is calling players out and trolling, which is obviously what you're doing.

    Hate to sound like the blooddrunk fanboy again but I really am sick of these stupid posts.
    1st off wao is in asylum not BD 2nd this has Nothing to do with BD, I'm not trolling I'm fed up with clubbers in gilrain pvmp, news today if caught rank farming turbine will finally take action.
    I'm clearly pointing out he made 300k in 13 day. I've spoken to creep/freep friends and they confirm they never seen wao in the moors all day every day otherwise i wouldn't say it. so shhhhh stop defending rank farmers!

  7. #7332
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by woofyy View Post
    1st off wao is in asylum!!!!! 2nd this has Nothing to do with BD, I'm not trolling I'm fed up with clubbers in gilrain pvmp, news today if caught rank farming turbine will finally take action.
    I'm clearly pointing out he made 300k in 13 day. I've spoken to creep/freep friends and they confirm they never seen wao in the moors all day every day or i would say it. so shhhhh stop defending rank farmers!
    My bad, I didn't realise he'd left. This just makes it easier to defend him. " I've spoken to creep/freep friends and they confirm they never seen wao in the moors all day" Sounds like you're an old lady gossiping with her friends. Those friends apparently are wrong too, because I HAVE seen him in the ettenmoors. Maybe he did club but what proof do you have, other than gossip you got from your friends? What if he didn't club? You made an account just to troll someone based on your guesses. What about the other clubbers? Maybe write an essay on how terrible they are too?

  8. #7333
    Quote Originally Posted by woofyy View Post
    1st off wao is in asylum not BD 2nd this has Nothing to do with BD, I'm not trolling I'm fed up with clubbers in gilrain pvmp, news today if caught rank farming turbine will finally take action.
    I'm clearly pointing out he made 300k in 13 day. I've spoken to creep/freep friends and they confirm they never seen wao in the moors all day every day otherwise i wouldn't say it. so shhhhh stop defending rank farmers!
    Firstly the numbers was when site went down are wrong.
    Second would you mind telling your creep name? I'd be happy to know this oh so active creep that have barely seen me in this periode.

  9. #7334
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    What is this, a trial?

  10. #7335
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Firstly the numbers was when site went down are wrong.
    Second would you mind telling your creep name? I'd be happy to know this oh so active creep that have barely seen me in this periode.
    Thats what i wanted to know after the first post about you, when wao lead creep raids on his warg, he was making 20k+ a day, as he kept everybody informed using the plugin.
    Like i have previously said also, i have been on freep where i have seen waolas make 4-5k in less than 20 mins easily.
    Annoying you have to hide behind a 2nd account to single out 1 person that you have no proof against.

    To Stoff, i am not currently in moors as i wanted a break after all the petty arguments and hate towards each other, it has nothing to do with bots as i went on my break when no bots were active. I will return shortly but the fact bots have returned disappoints me.

    Finally, so glad about what turbine will do about clear rank farming, shame they won't accept old evidence as many people have nice evidence on many freeps out there.

    Cya all soon
    Shal.

  11. #7336
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    it has nothing to do with bots as i went on my break when no bots were active. I will return shortly but the fact bots have returned disappoints me.

    Finally, so glad about what turbine will do about clear rank farming, shame they won't accept old evidence as many people have nice evidence on many freeps out there.

    Cya all soon
    Shal.
    I was referring to your cancelled return, not your earlier departure. From what you said, it seemed as if your return was postponed/cancelled because you saw too many cheaters. At least that was what you wrote. You know best what you meant. ^^

  12. #7337
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    At long last.

    Now I can put that 16-page thread to rest.
    I guess it helps making threads complaining about game mechanics after all. Now both our threads will rest.

  13. #7338
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    What is this, a trial?
    I bet they weren't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

  14. #7339
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I guess it helps making threads complaining about game mechanics after all. Now both our threads will rest.
    Your thread protested the action of a group of people. Mine protested the inaction of Turbine.

  15. #7340
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    hehe good morning, I was transferred Tuesday night, thank you to do the little quick duel Wednesday morning, pending the transfer of other friends I tell you a very fast

  16. #7341
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Your thread protested the action of a group of people. Mine protested the inaction of Turbine.
    I said to you last night, " I bet you Stoffi takes the credit for it".

    lol

  17. #7342
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    I said to you last night, " I bet you Stoffi takes the credit for it".
    Think I should learn how to harness that ability of yours.

  18. #7343
    Hello here,
    First i want to say my english is strange ! dont worry about that .
    thanks to all creeps and freeps for the incoming message in Ettens, that's make me happy.
    We have to fight for make friend !
    So let's fight
    I think this week end would be nice
    See you tonight all
    Kiss
    PS: Razzi R12 well done

  19. #7344
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Too many posts without some hate comment on wardens.

    Please creeps fix that.
    Nargai: Affected! I need to speakz with thee.
    Affected: What is it master?
    Nargai: Az a BD member it iz important to be hated by da creepz since this will make us virtually awezome yar. Being awesome in this game iz everything, thats why we care so much about what people think of us.
    Affected: But I am already seriously hated by creep side. For real.
    Nargai: They are laughing at you, not hating you. Now go to the forums and fix dat!
    Affected: They do? Ok, I know exactly what to write on the forums to make them hate me. I'm a master at manipulate people and make them do whatever I want them to. I'm like a trolling ninja. You know what I'm sayin'?
    Nargai: Yar, whatever. Just make it happend.

  20. #7345
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Nargai: Affected! I need to speakz with thee.
    Affected: What is it master?
    Nargai: Az a BD member it iz important to be hated by da creepz since this will make us virtually awezome yar. Being awesome in this game iz everything, thats why we care so much about what people think of us.
    Affected: But I am already seriously hated by creep side. For real.
    Nargai: They are laughing at you, not hating you. Now go to the forums and fix dat!
    Affected: They do? Ok, I know exactly what to write on the forums to make them hate me. I'm a master at manipulate people and make them do whatever I want them to. I'm like a trolling ninja. You know what I'm sayin'?
    Nargai: Yar, whatever. Just make it happend.
    You forgot the following:

    DAE HATE CREEPS???
    AMIRITE?????
    LOL
    XDDDDDDDD
    TROLOLOL
    PRO
    OMFG
    I LUB U :33333333
    PLOX
    GIEF ATTENCHUN


    And a whole range of other insults to 100,000 years of human evolution.

  21. #7346
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Nargai: Affected! I need to speakz with thee.
    Affected: What is it master?
    Nargai: Az a BD member it iz important to be hated by da creepz since this will make us virtually awezome yar. Being awesome in this game iz everything, thats why we care so much about what people think of us.
    Affected: But I am already seriously hated by creep side. For real.
    Nargai: They are laughing at you, not hating you. Now go to the forums and fix dat!
    Affected: They do? Ok, I know exactly what to write on the forums to make them hate me. I'm a master at manipulate people and make them do whatever I want them to. I'm like a trolling ninja. You know what I'm sayin'?
    Nargai: Yar, whatever. Just make it happend.

    Arguing with gilrain creeps...its like fighting a hydra. You reply to 1 10000 appear yet when its up to pvp they showoff the worse perfomance ever seen.

    I am now waitting juanra to come up with a gif or a video and 10 minutes later watching him pop mt and urukheal and camp grams till theres no freeps left.

    Btw honestly comments such as theese are laughable. Oh lets say in forums aff calls nargai master it might hurt him in the inside(made me laugh honestly), ooooh we killed rave and we got 9 infamy while rave got every single one of us more than 10k renown.

    Keep ze failures coming and dont forget to roam with a pocket warleader or a wargpack you might find a r4 hunter that is considered the most dangerous thing in lotro

  22. #7347
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Arguing with gilrain creeps...its like fighting a hydra. You reply to 1 10000 appear
    Heh, I've found it's exactly the same ingame except with freeps. Get fair fights with both sides getting kills so a certain freep makes a raid to flip the map blue and farm creeps until they're at grams.

  23. #7348
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Arguing with gilrain creeps...its like fighting a hydra. You reply to 1 10000 appear yet when its up to pvp they showoff the worse perfomance ever seen.

    I am now waitting juanra to come up with a gif or a video and 10 minutes later watching him pop mt and urukheal and camp grams till theres no freeps left.

    Btw honestly comments such as theese are laughable. Oh lets say in forums aff calls nargai master it might hurt him in the inside(made me laugh honestly), ooooh we killed rave and we got 9 infamy while rave got every single one of us more than 10k renown.

    Keep ze failures coming and dont forget to roam with a pocket warleader or a wargpack you might find a r4 hunter that is considered the most dangerous thing in lotro
    You really are a Silly Billy.

  24. #7349
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Arguing with gilrain creeps...its like fighting a hydra. You reply to 1 10000 appear yet when its up to pvp they showoff the worse perfomance ever seen.

    I am now waitting juanra to come up with a gif or a video and 10 minutes later watching him pop mt and urukheal and camp grams till theres no freeps left.

    Btw honestly comments such as theese are laughable. Oh lets say in forums aff calls nargai master it might hurt him in the inside(made me laugh honestly), ooooh we killed rave and we got 9 infamy while rave got every single one of us more than 10k renown.

    Keep ze failures coming and dont forget to roam with a pocket warleader or a wargpack you might find a r4 hunter that is considered the most dangerous thing in lotro
    Just pretend to be the victim like your kin leader do everytime he gank some event. And keep bragging how awesome you are.
    For months me and several other had to ignore daily trolling from anonymous BD freavers. I suggest you learn to ignore as well.

  25. #7350
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Just pretend to be the victim like your kin leader do everytime he gank some event. And keep bragging how awesome you are.
    For months me and several other had to ignore daily trolling from anonymous BD freavers. I suggest you learn to ignore as well.
    Nah i am not victim mane, the hate from certain people for my kin is just hilarious in my eyes honestly.

 

 
Page 294 of 335 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 304 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload