We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 293 of 335 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 303 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I discovered that unfortunate fact shortly after making that post.
    Might as well force myself to finish Bioshock infinite during the downtime. Though it's not nearly as good as Bioshock 1.
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Might as well force myself to finish Bioshock infinite during the downtime. Though it's not nearly as good as Bioshock 1.
    Everything steampunk repulses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Everything steampunk repulses me.
    What? Even this?

Surfs up! Gilrain is now open for business

Angry Clubers!

lol when Freeps on Gilrain stop Clubbing, ####in ####### http://www.lotro-companion.com/chara...ily_stats/35/0
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/1/0/0/1/111001UtEFA.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thumbs down

[URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/1/0/0/1/111001UtEFA.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Lol that's why you trolled my post ? Get a grip , I don't spend all day trolling meme sites to post any animation but you accuse someone of lying and you don't consider that trolling ? Good grief you are quite absurd .
    Last edited by Tirn; Aug 26 2013 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farins View Post
    Dont Forget Waolas Who Turned R13 Few Weeks After Leaderboards Went Down. http://www.lotro-companion.com/characters/view/142882

Its amazing the iphone app LOTROHerald still updates characters renown^^ 1.620.086 atm waolas you been busy :P

Angry

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Meh, should switch to new provider by thursday... hopefully the nightmare will end. I wonder how much server has to contribute to that :/

Not been in moors for a bit, from what i have been told it seems creeps have grown in numbers (finally) and freeps have lost alot. A certain player is also botting again i have been told which is sad. I also believe the amount of clubbers have grown alot now they cant be found on dailystats they have crawled from the woodwork desperate to farm ranks.
    From what i have heard over the last week or so i don't think i want to return at the minute, i may log in just to get a feel of things again but probably won't be active properly untill we see what HD does to the moors in terms of class balance and trait trees.

Out of curiosity, how many new creeps have transferred over roughly and how many freeps/creeps have we lost to transfers to other servers?

May catch some of you out there, cya around.

Shal.
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post

Out of curiosity, how many new creeps have transferred over roughly and how many freeps/creeps have we lost to transfers to other servers?
    I know of only two high-ranked creeps who have transferred or are in the process of transferring. I can name many freeps who have transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by woofyy View Post
    Dont Forget Waolas Who Turned R13 Few Weeks After Leaderboards Went Down. http://www.lotro-companion.com/characters/view/142882

Its amazing the iphone app LOTROHerald still updates characters renown^^ 1.620.086 atm waolas you been busy :P
    Troll much?

1 month with intense play(holiday) wich puts me 20k+ a day, now your welcome to do the math if you want to.
    Just yesterday i earned 5k in less then 10 min after an intense small grp fight.
    Just cause some freeps can't and no creeps doesn't mean it's impossible.

Btw wasn't that site up for a week without updating or am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Troll much?

1 month with intense play(holiday) wich puts me 20k+ a day, now your welcome to do the math if you want to.
    Just yesterday i earned 5k in less then 10 min after an intense small grp fight.

When someone makes an account just to accuse players based on guesses and an inaccurate site, I automatically assume they are a troll. You're best ignoring them.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

Too many posts without some hate comment on wardens.

Please creeps fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    Troll much?

It's well out of date m8, I've been back playing a month and i cant find hairylegs on there, will update soon with my extra 60/70k and i will be accused of clubbing .
    Hairylegs Wvr R11 The Gramsfoot Lawn Tennis Club - Sneaketh Wrg R6 - Lugbasher WL R7
    Markopolo Gdn Lvl 95 (R7 SoA) - Frazzle RK Lvl 95 R5 - Bowlcut Brg Lvl 85 R3 - Hope & Glory

Why should we have hate on wardens? as long as they don't die that much during the day they will give us some nice infamy again when the craid starts in the evening ^^

It was rather disturbing that rave only gave 8 infamy last night while we had a nice bonus.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    It was rather disturbing that rave only gave 8 infamy last night while we had a nice bonus.
    Disturbing? I would call it interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Why should we have hate on wardens? as long as they don't die that much during the day they will give us some nice infamy again when the craid starts in the evening ^^ .

Well i thought beeing a warden in gilrain is a crime something like killing a kitten with another kitten or at least what ze rage shows me so many months here.

QQ post

Thanks to Frenchies for refreshing creepside, we have finaly some more than grams camping. I was excited and decided to play creep on Gilrain again. But...
    To enjoy RvR action you have to be in raid. For some strange reason one individual, completely transparent until Frenchies came, decided who can and who cannot be in raid only because he keep the raid list and not leading.. Switched to freep after 3month absence and there, as usual, no single 'bad word' about my switching, creeping or noobing.

Squelch, this guy is from your tribe, i believe that pushing people off creepside is not your (tribe/creepside) goal, im not gonna talk with that guy because it is far below my level talking to someone whos only argument is "you are nub".

Ty all (with one exception) for yesterday.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Well i thought beeing a warden in gilrain is a crime something like killing a kitten with another kitten or at least what ze rage shows me so many months here.
    Being a Warden is no crime, being an ### however....no cure for that I'm afraid.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by stealthiness View Post
    being a warden is no crime, being an ### however....no cure for that i'm afraid.
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Squelch, this guy is from your tribe, i believe that pushing people off creepside is not your (tribe/creepside) goal, im not gonna talk with that guy because it is far below my level talking to someone whos only argument is "you are nub".
    Never heard any complaints like this before...

Though I think I know who you're talking about. Consider the issue resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Not been in moors for a bit, from what i have been told it seems creeps have grown in numbers (finally) and freeps have lost alot. A certain player is also botting again i have been told which is sad. I also believe the amount of clubbers have grown alot now they cant be found on dailystats they have crawled from the woodwork desperate to farm ranks.
    From what i have heard over the last week or so i don't think i want to return at the minute, i may log in just to get a feel of things again but probably won't be active properly untill we see what HD does to the moors in terms of class balance and trait trees.

May catch some of you out there, cya around.

Shal.

So you're saying botting and cheating is a main reason (out of several reasons I'm sure) why you're not coming back?

Squelcher, take notes.

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Thanks to Frenchies for refreshing creepside, we have finaly some more than grams camping. I was excited and decided to play creep on Gilrain again. But...
    To enjoy RvR action you have to be in raid. For some strange reason one individual, completely transparent until Frenchies came, decided who can and who cannot be in raid only because he keep the raid list and not leading.. Switched to freep after 3month absence and there, as usual, no single 'bad word' about my switching, creeping or noobing.

Ty all (with one exception) for yesterday.

You kidding? Is this connected to TS? Do raids use TS now?

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    You kidding? Is this connected to TS? Do raids use TS now?
    Unfortunately for you, no. TS has nothing to do with this.

Also, people are still baffled as to why you care so much.

Quote Originally Posted by woofyy View Post
    Big Gratz to WAOLAS for getting rank 13 so quickly after the leaderboards were taken down keep up the good work well deserved!
    I posted this 11th August 2013. last renown recorded 2013-07-29 http://www.lotro-companion.com/characters/view/142882 so took you 13 days which is roughly 23k aday! takes players months & months to do what you did in 13 days!

Page 293 of 335 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 303 ... LastLast