We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 286 of 335 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 296 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 8355
  1. #7126
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    No need of screenshots ^^, the last day still available here:

    http://www.lotro-companion.com/chara...ily_stats/35/0
    13 Waolas, kinship Asylum total 1.297.540 renown when leaderboards went down now got 1.608.856 renown,

  2. #7127
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Where are you two going? I guess many others will follow, given that this server has been defiled for so long by a certain kin. The grass IS greener on the other side when it comes to massive cheating and griefing, and thereby server action.



    Edit: Lol, what's up with my signature?
    Stoff,

    you have no idea why I am leaving the server, you don't play anymore and when you did you never spoke to me, so please don't presume to know why I am leaving.

    If cheating was the reason then I could have left when creeps were killing Freeps in GV, or when Creeps were taking advantage of spawn bugs and killing Freeps in their own spawn, or in any of the time you were taking advantage of bugged pots, or when Creeps were creating Freaver trains to farm Lootboxes.

    What BD have or have not done has little bearing on why I am leaving, if you want to find reason in why I am leaving I would look closer to your so called innocent Creepside, its attitude and arrogance to new creeps and experienced freeps who want to try the dark side, and from some of them, the sheer animosity to Freeps who are simply playing the game (without using any form of cheating, botting, clubbing, spying).

    You seriously think BD are the only ones guilty of Griefing, they are amateurs compared to what Creeps can do in this regard, at least BD let you know who they are when they grief you, rather than the anonymous Lvl 3 Freeps who logs on, griefs you then deletes his char, or the constant posts on forums by creeps who wont say who they are.

    Seriously Stoff, you have no idea why I am leaving, so please keep your biased, Creepgoggled opinion to yourself.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  3. #7128
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    No need of screenshots ^^, the last day still available here:

    http://www.lotro-companion.com/chara...ily_stats/35/0
    Oh there is a new site for daily stats, seems it does not upragde stuff as fast as the old one.
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

  4. #7129
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Stoff,

    you have no idea why I am leaving the server, you don't play anymore and when you did you never spoke to me, so please don't presume to know why I am leaving.

    If cheating was the reason then I could have left when creeps were killing Freeps in GV, or when Creeps were taking advantage of spawn bugs and killing Freeps in their own spawn, or in any of the time you were taking advantage of bugged pots, or when Creeps were creating Freaver trains to farm Lootboxes.

    What BD have or have not done has little bearing on why I am leaving, if you want to find reason in why I am leaving I would look closer to your so called innocent Creepside, its attitude and arrogance to new creeps and experienced freeps who want to try the dark side, and from some of them, the sheer animosity to Freeps who are simply playing the game (without using any form of cheating, botting, clubbing, spying).

    You seriously think BD are the only ones guilty of Griefing, they are amateurs compared to what Creeps can do in this regard, at least BD let you know who they are when they grief you, rather than the anonymous Lvl 3 Freeps who logs on, griefs you then deletes his char, or the constant posts on forums by creeps who wont say who they are.

    Seriously Stoff, you have no idea why I am leaving, so please keep your biased, Creepgoggled opinion to yourself.
    Wow! You are hardly the right person to be preaching about factiongoogles. Im not sticking up for Stoffi as he is very much out of touch of what is happening or has happened lately. But you once again fail to amaze with yet another "creeps are to blame for everything" post. Is it little wonder why some took a dislike to you on creepside when all you do is blame creeps for everything. You go on about how creeps are worse than freeps at cheating/exploiting/clubbing/botting and griefing, yet im sorry to say it is way worse on freepside. Griefing for starters is a daily event from BD freevers on OOC, spies are rife, certain RK is still upto naughtiness in dark corners of EM and freeps on horses still exploiting terrain, not to mention all your clubbers who must now think its secret santa christamas time now the leaderboards are gone.

    Buh bye. Enjoy where ever you go to avoid us oh so evil creeps.......oh hold on , there is a whole load of new creeps to blame for everything where you are going. Have fun.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  5. #7130
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    Wow! You are hardly the right person to be preaching about factiongoogles. Im not sticking up for Stoffi as he is very much out of touch of what is happening or has happened lately. But you once again fail to amaze with yet another "creeps are to blame for everything" post. Is it little wonder why some took a dislike to you on creepside when all you do is blame creeps for everything. You go on about how creeps are worse than freeps at cheating/exploiting/clubbing/botting and griefing, yet im sorry to say it is way worse on freepside. Griefing for starters is a daily event from BD freevers on OOC, spies are rife, certain RK is still upto naughtiness in dark corners of EM and freeps on horses still exploiting terrain, not to mention all your clubbers who must now think its secret santa christamas time now the leaderboards are gone.

    Buh bye. Enjoy where ever you go to avoid us oh so evil creeps.......oh hold on , there is a whole load of new creeps to blame for everything where you are going. Have fun.
    As usual you completely miss the point,

    I did not say I was leaving because of the cheats, as I said in the post I would have left long ago as cheating has been going on from both sides since PvP started, the difference is Creeps will never admit that it happens creepside, but the list of cheats I put above proves it does, and I also never said I was leaving for the griefing, I know certain freeps log Creeps and give it out, all I said is Creeps also log freeps and do it, the BIG difference is YOU know the Freeps that do it (mostly), whereas ALL the griefing I have received have been by those cowardly Creeps that do it via an anonymous Lvl 3 Freep who they immiediately delete.

    As I said Romp, I have never botted, clubbed, logged to Creep to abuse somebody, and to my knowledge never deliberately exploited, My post did not lay the blame for everything at the hands of all Creeps, but I can only say it from what has happened to me. In all my time playing the game I have only ever put 2 freeps on ignore, whereas on Creeps within 4 days of playing my BA I had put 3 on ignore because of comments they made directly at me. I do not blame all Creeps, but I do blame you all for believing the server is bad as a result of one kin or one side, if you honestly believe that Freeps are the only ones capable of griefing and cheating, you are sadly mistaken. Lets look at one single fact with clubbing, the first rank 15 clubbed char was a Creep.

    As I said to Stoff, I havn`t left because of cheating, ( I would be naïve to believe these things don't happen on other servers) I have left for a myriad of reasons, my post was aimed at Stoff having no idea and yet claiming he knew why (as always).

    Lastly romp, they are not my Clubbers, and if ppl cheat it has nothing to do with me, I cannot stop it, I can avoid it, as I have done over the last 9 months
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  6. #7131
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Stoff,

    you have no idea why I am leaving the server, you don't play anymore and when you did you never spoke to me, so please don't presume to know why I am leaving.

    If cheating was the reason then I could have left when creeps were killing Freeps in GV, or when Creeps were taking advantage of spawn bugs and killing Freeps in their own spawn, or in any of the time you were taking advantage of bugged pots, or when Creeps were creating Freaver trains to farm Lootboxes.

    What BD have or have not done has little bearing on why I am leaving, if you want to find reason in why I am leaving I would look closer to your so called innocent Creepside, its attitude and arrogance to new creeps and experienced freeps who want to try the dark side, and from some of them, the sheer animosity to Freeps who are simply playing the game (without using any form of cheating, botting, clubbing, spying).

    You seriously think BD are the only ones guilty of Griefing, they are amateurs compared to what Creeps can do in this regard, at least BD let you know who they are when they grief you, rather than the anonymous Lvl 3 Freeps who logs on, griefs you then deletes his char, or the constant posts on forums by creeps who wont say who they are.

    Seriously Stoff, you have no idea why I am leaving, so please keep your biased, Creepgoggled opinion to yourself.
    It seems rather naive to think that the faction a person plays on has a profound effect on their personality. You can find jerks, trolls and griefers on either faction. However, because freeps are inherently more powerful and easier to grief with, you're probably going to find more of such people on freepside.

  7. #7132
    Just wanted to wish best of luck to all who are leaving, gl and HAPPY gaming!

    On my opinion why many may be leaving:

    - The high hate levels the sides have for eachother. With Creeps calling freeps easymoders, and freeps saying creeps can't play etc. Our server is relativily small and I'm sure many of us have some personal scores to settle with people from the other side, for killing us at a bad time, maybe over and over again? Trolling in globallff and OOC, and clubbing (no matter what side) add to this. I don't know about you but Lotro is a hobby for fun, and when so much negativity is involved, people feel less happy to log in and the action gets less fun too. And honestly I think most people want a fresh start, something new, somewhere new, maybe with some friends or just something completely different...

    Just my opnion, don't take it too seriously.
    Eredthelion ~ R9 Warden ~ Officer of Invicta
    Burzobtrosh ~ R9 Warleader ~ Member of Rogues Gallery

  8. #7133
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Eredthelion View Post
    I'm sure many of us have some personal scores to settle with people from the other side
    And I will settle each and every one of them before I ever leave.

  9. #7134
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    It seems rather naive to think that the faction a person plays on has a profound effect on their personality. You can find jerks, trolls and griefers on either faction. However, because freeps are inherently more powerful and easier to grief with, you're probably going to find more of such people on freepside.
    Every server is a little different, I suppose.

    I think there's truth in what you say. Power corrupts. Tolkien dealt with that idea in LOTR. The stronger side can suffer from 'might makes right' philosophy. But the weaker side can develop the downtrodden perspective that makes it more difficult for your average person to want to adhere to some standard of fairness....when everything else seems stacked against them. We recently had someone turn a 4th outpost blue and there was a chorus of folks asking if it had really been necessary and in general speaking against adding a 'further advantage'. This is in spite of the general practice followed by the other side of routinely turning all OPs red when the numbers advantage favors them. Inequities in power distribution bring about moral choices and challenges on both sides.

    The large number of people that play both sides on a daily basis makes comparisons like this difficult as well. Their practices tend to be consistent regardless of which side they switch to. And while some play Orcs and Beasts and others Free Peoples, I've met excellent people on both sides and morally bankrupt people on both sides. Sadly, it tends to be the 'catalysts' and leaders who tend to set the tone for the practices of their faction on their server. Sometimes it works for the best and sometimes it degrades the situation. Without aggressive pursuit of gentleman's agreements, you'll often revert to 'All's fair in love and war' and 'War is Hell'....and anything goes.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

  10. #7135
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by staveisle View Post
    Every server is a little different, I suppose.

    I think there's truth in what you say. Power corrupts. Tolkien dealt with that idea in LOTR. The stronger side can suffer from 'might makes right' philosophy. But the weaker side can develop the downtrodden perspective that makes it more difficult for your average person to want to adhere to some standard of fairness....when everything else seems stacked against them. We recently had someone turn a 4th outpost blue and there was a chorus of folks asking if it had really been necessary and in general speaking against adding a 'further advantage'. This is in spite of the general practice followed by the other side of routinely turning all OPs red when the numbers advantage favors them. Inequities in power distribution bring about moral choices and challenges on both sides.

    The large number of people that play both sides on a daily basis makes comparisons like this difficult as well. Their practices tend to be consistent regardless of which side they switch to. And while some play Orcs and Beasts and others Free Peoples, I've met excellent people on both sides and morally bankrupt people on both sides. Sadly, it tends to be the 'catalysts' and leaders who tend to set the tone for the practices of their faction on their server. Sometimes it works for the best and sometimes it degrades the situation. Without aggressive pursuit of gentleman's agreements, you'll often revert to 'All's fair in love and war' and 'War is Hell'....and anything goes.
    Sounds a lot like the Just World Fallacy to me.

  11. #7136
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    It is an unrivaled feeling of superiority in intellect and in importance as a human being when you can tab out after dying and tab back in to see the same derpy kid corpse jumping you that was corpse jumping before you tabbed out.

    Freeps, please, my ego does not need your assistance to maintain its offensively large size.

  12. #7137
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Sounds a lot like the Just World Fallacy to me.
    Hm... The just-world hypothesis or just-world fallacy is the cognitive bias (or assumption) that a persons's actions always bring morally fair and fitting consequences back upon that person, so that all noble actions are eventually rewarded and all evil actions are eventually punished.

    As I don't generally agree with that notion, especially in an MMO, I don't think that is what I was trying to say. Perhaps I rambled a bit and was unclear.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

  13. #7138
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by staveisle View Post
    Hm... The just-world hypothesis or just-world fallacy is the cognitive bias (or assumption) that a persons's actions always bring morally fair and fitting consequences back upon that person, so that all noble actions are eventually rewarded and all evil actions are eventually punished.

    As I don't generally agree with that notion, especially in an MMO, I don't think that is what I was trying to say. Perhaps I rambled a bit and was unclear.
    When good and bad are seen as being completely subjective concepts, you could make an argument for it to be true in many cases.

  14. #7139
    Ah...

    No. I don't view them as completely subjective...not in most cases. Good and bad in my view tends to rest solely along the lines of the Golden Rule and whether or not an action infringes upon the rights of another. I might see more room for subjectivity in a pvp game environment though.

    Still, the players I respect and like running with tend to have a desire for 'good fights' over contests that provide little effort, get no special satisfaction from 'killing a lowbie/newbie 10 times in a row', 'rarely' if at all resort to corpse-jumping as a form of celebration, abhor gaining renown/infamy through 'farming', and in general restrict themselves from doing many things that would fall within Turbine's game mechanics and community guidelines. Retribution sometimes blurs those lines a bit.

    I think they get blurred more when there's a real perceived imbalance. An uneven playing field leads to negativity, as pointed out by Eredthelion:

    "The high hate levels the sides have for eachother. With Creeps calling freeps easymoders, and freeps saying creeps can't play etc. ... I'm sure many of us have some personal scores to settle with people from the other side, for killing us at a bad time, maybe over and over again? Trolling in globallff and OOC, and clubbing (no matter what side) add to this."

    It's difficult to maintain or achieve a 'respected adversary' environment and have any 'gentleman's agreements' under such circumstances.
    Leafblade, Captain
    [IMG]http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/70969104/2532739[/IMG]

  15. #7140
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    As usual you completely miss the point,

    I did not say I was leaving because of the cheats, as I said in the post I would have left long ago as cheating has been going on from both sides since PvP started, the difference is Creeps will never admit that it happens creepside.

    As I said Romp, I have never botted, clubbed, logged to Creep to abuse somebody, and to my knowledge never deliberately exploited, My post did not lay the blame for everything at the hands of all Creeps, but I can only say it from what has happened to me. In all my time playing the game I have only ever put 2 freeps on ignore, whereas on Creeps within 4 days of playing my BA I had put 3 on ignore because of comments they made directly at me. I do not blame all Creeps, but I do blame you all for believing the server is bad as a result of one kin or one side, if you honestly believe that Freeps are the only ones capable of griefing and cheating, you are sadly mistaken. Lets look at one single fact with clubbing, the first rank 15 clubbed char was a Creep.

    As I said to Stoff, I havn`t left because of cheating, ( I would be naïve to believe these things don't happen on other servers) I have left for a myriad of reasons, my post was aimed at Stoff having no idea and yet claiming he knew why (as always).

    Lastly romp, they are not my Clubbers, and if ppl cheat it has nothing to do with me, I cannot stop it, I can avoid it, as I have done over the last 9 months

    You totally missed the point I was making, probably cause your freep googles and anti-creep mentality are set to level 11 and the dial has fallen off. I never said you were leaving for any reason, your reasons are your reasons. I'm just highlighting how if there is ever a problem and it gets highlighted, you then ether claim the creeps did it first or do it even bigger and badder. You even go on to mention the first rank 15 clubbier was a creep...... A creep from another server but somehow you are tying that blame in with all creeps. Nothing to do with this server tho is it.

    You also claim we deny any wrong doing on creep side, wrong again not even a month ago it was being discussed on here how we outed a certain mini who was using multi BAs, multi defilers and freevers and how we gave them abuse to go away and would alienate them. Seemed to work after a while too. Yet you guys still welcome your versions into raids, raids even the oh so saintly you are in. Wow double standards rear their head once again. Shock! Nah I'm not shocked one bit.

    Oh look out your window will you..............is it raining??? Haha we did that, muhahahahaha!
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

  16. #7141
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    Lets look at one single fact with clubbing, the first rank 15 clubbed char was a Creep.
    And if you look closer, specifically in Gilrain, you will notice that one side does 95% of the clubbing, and its not creep side. So what was exactly your point?
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  17. #7142
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    And if you look closer, specifically in Gilrain, you will notice that one side does 95% of the clubbing, and its not creep side. So what was exactly your point?
    I call QQ.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  18. #7143
    Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    You totally missed the point I was making, probably cause your freep googles and anti-creep mentality are set to level 11 and the dial has fallen off. I never said you were leaving for any reason, your reasons are your reasons. I'm just highlighting how if there is ever a problem and it gets highlighted, you then ether claim the creeps did it first or do it even bigger and badder. You even go on to mention the first rank 15 clubbier was a creep...... A creep from another server but somehow you are tying that blame in with all creeps. Nothing to do with this server tho is it.

    You also claim we deny any wrong doing on creep side, wrong again not even a month ago it was being discussed on here how we outed a certain mini who was using multi BAs, multi defilers and freevers and how we gave them abuse to go away and would alienate them. Seemed to work after a while too. Yet you guys still welcome your versions into raids, raids even the oh so saintly you are in. Wow double standards rear their head once again. Shock! Nah I'm not shocked one bit.

    Oh look out your window will you..............is it raining??? Haha we did that, muhahahahaha!
    Double standards, I have been in 2 Raids since around last November, and havnt led a raid for nearly a year, so actually I don't welcome anyone into my Raids, as said, I cant be responsible for what other people do, I can only be responsible for what I do, ergo I stopped raiding with clubbers and cheaters.

    I don't claim Creeps do it first, I claim some Creeps are as guilty of cheating as some Freeps, its just that Freeps get the blame for everything, I don't recall you telling Creeps to stop using Freever Trains to farm lootboxes, or for them or yourself to stop using the bugged pots, did you alienate the Wargs who were inside blue spawns killing retreating Freeps for weeks, did you alienate your 3 Reaver brethren that were killing freeps in GV. No you didn't,

    so yes, lets talk about double standards.
    I dont hug, I keep my distance, about 40m.

  19. #7144
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I call QQ.
    Nice signature.

  20. #7145
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapor View Post
    did you alienate the Wargs who were inside blue spawns killing retreating Freeps for weeks
    While this may be true I would like to point out that during RoI, some burgs were breaching the defenses of creep spawns using a HIPS exploit and killing AFK creeps.

    Reapor, this argument is quite futile as it assumes that the two sides are mutually exclusive and that there are no overlaps of players between them. While each side may have their core bunches who only identify with and spend 75%+ of their time on one side, there is still a considerable exchange of players, of ideas and of knowledge. If one side exploits then it's only a matter of time before the other side catches on and the opportunists of that side decide to take advantage of it.

    Creeps are by no means innocent of exploiting, though the fact of the matter is this: I, and all the remaining creep leaders I know of, do not accept botters or exploiters into their raids... It simply doesn't happen. Not one of the remaining creep tribes accepts them either.

    The concept of cheating is still resented by the wider creep population and so long as I hold any influence among creeps, it will be. Creeps seem just to be less open to cheating than freeps. Why? I do not know. I understand that you've seen botting and lootbox farming occurring on creepside, but you have never once seen a well-known creep leader taking bots into his/her raid. You've never seen a well-known creep using bots to take Delving bosses. You've never seen a collection of creeps all from the same tribe on the leaderboards day after day with 30k+ infamy gain. The creeps you see exploiting are either a minority of opportunists, or are some barely active, almost unknown players that find themselves tribeless.

  21. #7146
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    While this may be true I would like to point out that during RoI, some burgs were breaching the defenses of creep spawns using a HIPS exploit and killing AFK creeps.


    Just sayin'

  22. #7147
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post

    Just sayin'
    I may have deleted the screenshots I had of the burg who tried to do it to me, but I'll check.

    Edit: No, screenshot appears to be gone, and I can't name and shame on the forums. But it was done by numerous burgs.
    Last edited by Squelcher; Aug 11 2013 at 05:44 PM.

  23. #7148
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I may have deleted the screenshots I had of the burg who tried to do it to me, but I'll check.

    Edit: No, screenshot appears to be gone, and I can't name and shame on the forums. But it was done by numerous burgs.
    I don't deny that burgs were doing it but wargs are not innocent as well.

  24. #7149
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    I don't deny that burgs were doing it but wargs are not innocent as well.
    I didn't claim they were innocent.

  25. #7150
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I didn't claim they were innocent.
    But you said it as it was one-side problem.

 

 
Page 286 of 335 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 296 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload