We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 244 of 335 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    I just been reading some post too, not even one possitve post lol , i thought this was the ongoing disscussion thread , lets not get this closed guys, keep it civil
    I love you Rewgoo! there that's positive... wait no, possibly not
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fmbT5TS.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL]http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/[/URL] -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    I love you Rewgoo! there that's positive... wait no, possibly not
    I love you Nargy! <3
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by fsrfsdfsdf View Post
    this is pathetic.... IT´S A GAME! enjoy it or find something else to do with your life. No1 says that u have to play lotro. So please stop QQing cuz it doesn´t change anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelihad View Post
    It's funny how this circular argument seems like it will never end.
    I just been reading some post too, not even one possitve post lol , i thought this was the ongoing disscussion thread , lets not get this closed guys, keep it civil
    You all must be new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You all must be new here.
    Yesh, razzy pointed out to me that this was a populated and heavy pvmp server :P

Yesh, razzy pointed out to me that this was a populated and heavy pvmp server :P
    Don't forget about awesome community.
    Gilrain freeps listen to EVERY word of their creep friends instead of ignoring like on other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post
    instead of ignoring like on other servers.

That is just not true.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    That is just not true.
    QQ snowy scum.

QQ snowy scum.
    Bravo... Just bravo... my friend, I thought this was going to be a huge debate, but no, you just left me speechless with your absolutely seamlessly logical response to my post, I mean I'm lost for words at your pure intellectual prowess

bravo good sir

Bravo... Just bravo... my friend, I thought this was going to be a huge debate, but no, you just left me speechless with your absolutely seamlessly logical response to my post, I mean I'm lost for words at your pure intellectual prowess

bravo good sir
    Are you 14 years old or what? It was such obvious troll bait that even calrid wouldnt get it.

Are you 14 years old or what? It was such obvious troll bait that even calrid wouldnt get it.
    Luckily, what I said is still a valid reply to every argument you ever have and will make

Angry

Hmmmmmm, yet again 17 freeps camping 3 spiders, just lol. Hope you all enjoyed it, expected better from some of you but clearly all just desperate for some renown.
    Just pathetic
    [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/Martwen/media/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/sha2l_zpsbf9a8b2a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Shalbor-R6 RK] [Loritz-R8 BA] [Spidersense-R9 Weaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Hmmmmmm, yet again 17 freeps camping 3 spiders, just lol. Hope you all enjoyed it, expected better from some of you but clearly all just desperate for some renown.
    Just pathetic
    Thank you, it was delightful
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fmbT5TS.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL]http://www.blooddrunk.shivtr.com/[/URL] -> Officially sponsored by Ravezot.
    Leniency is for the weak, I'd rather die than show you mercy, Slaughter is yet to come.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Shalbor View Post
    Just pathetic
    Thank you for your contribution.
    Easya [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]

[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sindaro View Post
    Thank you for your contribution.
    Is it echo in here?
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by Enska View Post
    Thank you, it was delightful
    our mighty blow topples Ethelden.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGuFn0RPgaE
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000015b8c1/signature.png]Doctorwolf[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Is it echo in here?
    No its just someone sucking upto the Queen to make sure they get member status quicker. They already seem a cert for the role of "member".

gratz.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Im takin a break from EM, at least im tryin to

Freeping is too easy, creeping is too hard.

Cancelled my sub, so only freaver access for now.

Ty all freeps and creeps
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post

Ty all freeps and creeps
    But but but reaver is only char you need!

Sad to see you leaving too :/, too many players leaving atm though cant blame 'em. Hopefully we'll see you soon back in the right side ;D.
    The Middle Earth Legion [EN] Gilrain
    Caranja r9 warg, Urgzum r10 reaver, Pilidin 75lvl guardian, Artharos 75lvl hunter
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/y55n.jpg/][IMG]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8476/y55n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ty all freeps and creeps
    Cheers for all fights and gl on freaver
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Ty all freeps and creeps
    Always enjoyable to spar.

Thumbs down

I havent witnessed worse actions than today a whole creep raid that can easily fight us and wipe us in the open hugs the GY and farms low audacities then back on the GY and ofc that bad kinship again ruined EM actions.

The server is full of liars and hypocrits first the qq about 4 blue ops but ofc its fair when those 4 ops are red and a craid farms freeps in a keep non-stop.

Just my 5seconds QQ for today.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I havent witnessed worse actions than today a whole creep raid that can easily fight us and wipe us in the open hugs the GY and farms low audacities then back on the GY and ofc that bad kinship again ruined EM actions.

The server is full of liars and hypocrits first the qq about 4 blue ops but ofc its fair when those 4 ops are red and a craid farms freeps in a keep non-stop.
    Wouldn't usually get involved in this type of discussion, but may as well leave my 2 cents.

How long have creeps been kept in grams due to freeps farming a load of low audacity low ranks? many days for the past few months. A lot of people will have the attitude that you farmed them in Grams for days with 4 blue OPs, so naturally they'll want to do it back to you, that's how people think, if you don't like this one evening of being farmed in TR and your spawn, then how about you look at all the times you've done it to creeps at Grams? just sayin'

/nomorewords

If you haven't witnessed worse action than today, you've not been paying much attention over the last couple of years.

Today was a mixed bag, it was nice to see the map held red for 2 of the last 3 days. There was some ok smaller group action on and off and the small freep groups running about got some kills as well as the small creep groups. The two half raids the creeps ran around the tr fights was ok for a while, though the quality of action did dip a bit in the latter half.

As for the tail end of the night, I was not in the creep raid, but since it got mashed around HH op and fell to spawn, the later spawn camping see-saw was kind of inevitable.

On balance it was a night where both sides got about equal kills on and off, making it I suppose in some folks eyes unacceptable,

Yours Sincerely
    Liars and Hypocrites.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Last edited by Pelious; May 16 2013 at 05:48 PM.

Wouldn't usually get involved in this type of discussion, but may as well leave my 2 cents.

How long have creeps been kept in grams due to freeps farming a load of low audacity low ranks? many days for the past few months. A lot of people will have the attitude that you farmed them in Grams for days with 4 blue OPs, so naturally they'll want to do it back to you, that's how people think, if you don't like this one evening of being farmed in TR and your spawn, then how about you look at all the times you've done it to creeps at Grams? just sayin'

/nomorewords
    Point was you keep blaming blaming blaming freeps for bad actions and some of you do exactly the same.

I recently log off when freeps farm endless in a gy since i see no point.

Fights at the start were awesome in small groups and i was hoping for a nice pvp night.

@Oldwiley I didnt pointed at one side.

@Pelious Nice fight at AE OP oh wait you tried to map leaving your craid behind.

Page 244 of 335 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 294 ... LastLast