We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 220 of 335 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 8355
    Big graz to Saw for R11! keep on healing them Creeps and making the Freeps rage from all your heals. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Not even Kim Jong Un could utilize that combination.
    New Lappy yet? ;_;
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Big Gratz Sawbones , well deserved

p.s. Sorry for shouting out raid "All dps on sawbones now!!" hehe was a accidental lag xD

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Eryolan View Post
    p.s. Sorry for shouting out raid "All dps on sawbones now!!" hehe was a accidental lag xD
    Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it was.
    [center][color=orange]Razzy[/color]|[color=gold]Guardian[/color]|[color=purple]Rank13[/color]|[color=red]Rasburz[/color]|[color=darkred]Warleader[/color]|[color=green]Rank11[/color][/center][center][color=orange][/center][/color][color=orange][center]"Come back with your Shield, Or on it."[/color][/center][center][color=red]Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.[/color][/center][color=orange][center]Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)[/center][/color]

Gz Sawbones
    Galadhad R10 Champion - Laurelin

Gz Saw!
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Gz on R11 Saw!
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    Gz Saw!

A truck (North American and Australian English) or lorry (British and Commonwealth English) is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo. Trucks vary greatly in size, power, and configuration, with the smallest being mechanically similar to an automobile. Commercial trucks can be very large and powerful, and may be configured to mount specialized equipment, such as in the case of fire trucks and concrete mixers and suction excavators. Modern trucks are largely powered by diesel engines exclusively, although small to medium size trucks with gasoline engines exist in America. In the European Union vehicles with a gross combination mass of less than 3,500 kilograms (7,716 lb) are known as light commercial vehicles and those over as large goods vehicles.

As a LOTRO player, I can report that I have a drivers license for large goods vehicles. I got it for free when I was in the army 9 years ago.

Not relevant to this forum thread and is really indeed spam?

See http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...12#post6740612 for further info.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    QQ
    It's Ongoing ETTENMOORS Discussion. Ranking is related to Ettenmoors, truck driving is not.

I never saw you scolding other people for insulting someone's legs, but oh wait, that's related to EM though isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy_EU View Post
    New Lappy yet? ;_;
    Nope, a place to live has kinda taken over in the importance stakes

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthalian View Post
    Nope, a place to live has kinda taken over in the importance stakes
    Come to Norway and get a nice job. Plenty of Brits work here already; it's easy for you as you as all Norwegians speak English, and Norwegians like Brits (unless they are too rough. Attitudes much like in Britain.). I've worked offshore with plenty of Englishmen who lived in England and worked offshore in Norway. 2 weeks work, 3-4 weeks off. As an offshore worker, you make £50000 to £136000 a year, depending on what you do. Lots of other jobs too though.

The high average salary of offshore workers in Norway is a huge problem though, as it drives up prices and salaries in other businesses, making us unable to compete internationally in other sectors. In Stavanger, Norway's oil capital, the government will soon have to give public employees like teachers and nurses £9000 extra a year, a supplement known as the Stavanger-supplement.

We need Brits!

Come to Norway and get a nice job. Plenty of Brits work here already; it's easy for you as you as all Norwegians speak English, and Norwegians like Brits (unless they are too rough. Attitudes much like in Britain.). I've worked offshore with plenty of Englishmen who lived in England and worked offshore in Norway. 2 weeks work, 3-4 weeks off. As an offshore worker, you make £50000 to £136000 a year, depending on what you do. Lots of other jobs too though.

The high average salary of offshore workers in Norway is a huge problem though, as it drives up prices and salaries in other businesses, making us unable to compete internationally in other sectors. In Stavanger, Norway's oil capital, the government will soon have to give public employees like teachers and nurses £9000 extra a year, a supplement known as the Stavanger-supplement.

We need Brits!
    Honestly, i would love to. The wife & kids would not allow it though

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    I never saw you scolding other people for insulting someone's legs, but oh wait, that's related to EM though isn't it
    Legs are related to EM, you use pixalated legs to get around in EM wether they a couple of cocktail sticks or tree trunks.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Wink

We need Brits!
    Stoff take a deep breath please , this isnt on thread .

Not "all" Norwegians speak English though its highly likely that more speak English than vice versa .

Life isn't just about money otherwise we would all be p2win .

Some of us have morals you know ...

A home comes before a laptop and I sincerely hope UB has everything sorted , good luck in these troubled times .

Oh btw I hate pickled herrings !

Just a poem about bald, fat, 60 year old douch bag who has nothing else to do but linger on our forums, discriminate and throw personal insults to the youth of all human beings. Spreading his vile stench and lack of hygiene.

Back on topic plix.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Stoff take a deep breath please , this isnt on thread .

Not "all" Norwegians speak English though its highly likely that more speak English than vice versa .

Life isn't just about money otherwise we would all be p2win .

Some of us have morals you know ...

A home comes before a laptop and I sincerely hope UB has everything sorted , good luck in these troubled times .

Oh btw I hate pickled herrings !
    There are some 90 year olds who don't speak English, you are right. But all children in Norway have to go through MINIMUM 7 years of English learning during year 3-10, and the vast majority also go to school year 11-12/13, adding another 2/3 years with English. This means that nearly 100% of all children in Norway learn English for 9 to 10 years. Also, there is no dubbing of movies and series as most countries in the world have, although Disney Channel often tends to be dubbed. Norwegians get English in via internet, movies, media in general, travelling and school.
    Even the most hardcore construction worker who hated school will be able to communicate at some level via English.

Only extremely few percent of Norway's population do not speak English, and those people are very old.

Also, English and Norwegian are pretty similar as much of the English syntax and many key words are derived from Old Norse, and both languages originate from the same proto-Germanic language some 1500-1700 years ago.

People in Scandinavian countries and the Netherlands are the most proficient L2(Language 2) English speakers in the world. Other parts of Europe dub movies and series.

This is relevant to LOTRO because people need money and a place to live in order to play LOTRO, and that you can get in Norway.

There are some 90 year olds who don't speak English, you are right. But all children in Norway have to go through MINIMUM 7 years of English learning during year 3-10, and the vast majority also go to school year 11-12/13, adding another 2/3 years with English. This means that nearly 100% of all children in Norway learn English for 9 to 10 years. Also, there is no dubbing of movies and series as most countries in the world have, although Disney Channel often tends to be dubbed. Norwegians get English in via internet, movies, media in general, travelling and school.
    Even the most hardcore construction worker who hated school will be able to communicate at some level via English.

Only extremely few percent of Norway's population do not speak English, and those people are very old.

Also, English and Norwegian are pretty similar as much of the English syntax and many key words are derived from Old Norse, and both languages originate from the same proto-Germanic language some 1500-1700 years ago.

People in Scandinavian countries and the Netherlands are the most proficient L2(Language 2) English speakers in the world. Other parts of Europe dub movies and series.

This is relevant to LOTRO because people need money and a place to live in order to play LOTRO, and that you can get in Norway.
    But you'll never get rich, as you pay like half your salary in taxes, just sayin ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pelious View Post
    [img]
    Just a poem about bald, fat, 60 year old douch bag who has nothing else to do but linger on our forums, discriminate and throw personal insults to the youth of all human beings. Spreading his vile stench and lack of hygiene.

Back on topic plix.
    I would hate to be the guy thats aimed at. He got served! Thank god im not fat and have lovely thick hair(thats always on trend,except when bowlcuts became fashionable) and a long time to go till 60. Douch bag ....well everyone has that in them. So who does that leave? Who else has Peli crying himself to sleep at night?

Squelch, Dharma, have ether of you got hair on your heads? Wigs dont count.
    Last edited by Romper; Apr 09 2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Wouldnt let me swear correctly.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Romper View Post
    I would hate to be the guy thats aimed at. He got served! Thank god im not fat and have lovely thick hair(thats always on trend,except when bowlcuts became fashionable) and a long time to go till 60. Douch bag ....well everyone has that in them. So who does that leave? Who else has Peli crying himself to sleep at night?

Your bald head and douchbaggery shine through my screen, don't be shy and just embrace what you are and what you do. You shall remain this way till you post your irl pic and prove me wrong.
    Everyone thought i was that skinny, nerdy, ginger haired kid with freckles and glasses. Until i posted my irl pic which happened to be the polar opposite.
    Last edited by Pelious; Apr 09 2013 at 10:22 AM.

Romper and Peli, you seriously need to stop that or this thread will get closed. Continue your personal arguing/insulting ingame or whatever.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Not since the prostate...

Well done who reported my last couple of posts(like I need to know who?).

Sense of humor bypass or what, but glad to see Peli's attempt at insults got punished also.

What was that? They didnt? ah for fudge sake!

Yes , abundance of it.

Another thorn in the side. We all know the kinship(s) clubbing and captain botting in the moores, and i foolishly lived on the last hope that there were freeps out there who were against it still. The other day i sent a pet message in to kindly ask the grams camping freeps to back off while we killed maolas's cappy bot, i thought it was a quite respectable bunch and had a chance of happening, we had the aqua's the delothas' the onthors, the lyrans (lol) a good mix. I infact went all out spam attacking just the cappy ignoring other freeps completely, only to find freeps were not just ignoring the pet and nuking us as usual (granted it must have seemed like free renown and people just cant resist that) but healing the cappy back up, RK heals LM heals cappy Heals mini heals. It was just the cold realisation that some of these people are actually going to stand there and defend botting in moores (regardless of whether they claim to be against it or not). Just an observation anyways, luckily jamesar continues to devalue the freep ranking
    Last edited by DharmaSpider; Apr 09 2013 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaSpider View Post
    Yes , abundance of it.

Another thorn in the side. We all know the kinship(s) clubbing and captain botting in the moores, and i foolishly lived on the last hope that there were freeps out there who were against it still. The other day i sent a pet message in to kindly ask the grams camping freeps to back off while we killed maolas's cappy bot, i thought it was a quite respectable bunch and had a chance of happening, we had the aqua's the delothas' the onthors, the lyrans (lol) a good mix. I infact went all out spam attacking just the cappy ignoring other freeps completely, only to find freeps were not just ignoring the pet and nuking us as usual (granted it must have seemed like free renown and people just cant resist that) but healing the cappy back up, RK heals LM heals cappy Heals mini heals. It was just the cold realisation that some of these people are actually going to stand there and defend botting in moores (regardless of whether they claim to be against it or not). Just an observation anyways, luckily jamesar continues to devalue the freep ranking

Wait a second. Is this captain a real bot? Or is it a friend of Maolas' (and I've heard mention of Rave) who protects him?

Assumsing this is a bot played by a program/multiboxed by a player, why do you bother playing? And Delotha... Delotha supports that kind of behaviour? All freeps do?
    Last edited by stoffi; Apr 10 2013 at 05:52 AM.

People will do anything to make sure they get their renown/infamy. I dont know why the obsession though as rank means nothing now bots and freever farmers are rife. I dont understand why anyone would heal or group with these people as you are all contributing to killing this game off. We all know that honor went out the window a long time ago, but killing the game off for your own selfish gains is taking it to a new level. Everyone who helps these people or groups with them should be ashamed of yourself. There is no justification in doing so other than you think its ok/cool/funny or what ever. Just know that you helped make this game even worse for yourself and everyone else.

Like I once said "you have the power to make EM better for yourself and everyone else" . granted its harder now to make the game better since Turbine continue to try make us hate PVP to kill it off. But you can help make it better than what it is by making a stand against those who set out to ruin everything.

Wake up and use your noodles before its too late.

People will do anything to make sure they get their renown/infamy. I dont know why the obsession though as rank means nothing now bots and freever farmers are rife. I dont understand why anyone would heal or group with these people as you are all contributing to killing this game off. We all know that honor went out the window a long time ago, but killing the game off for your own selfish gains is taking it to a new level. Everyone who helps these people or groups with them should be ashamed of yourself. There is no justification in doing so other than you think its ok/cool/funny or what ever. Just know that you helped make this game even worse for yourself and everyone else.

Like I once said "you have the power to make EM better for yourself and everyone else" . granted its harder now to make the game better since Turbine continue to try make us hate PVP to kill it off. But you can help make it better than what it is by making a stand against those who set out to ruin everything.

Wake up and use your noodles before its too late.

Delotha condones cheating with bots? When one is part of a group of players using bots or other forms of cheating to get an edge in a fight against other players, one is as guilty as the player with the bot.
    Is this really true? Is Delotha a cheater? I won't believe it until I see it confirmed. I have a hard time believing Delotha would sink that low, based on my experience with him in the past.

Page 220 of 335 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 320 ... LastLast