We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 208 of 335 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 8355
  1. #5176
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362


    Was fun night.

    Last edited by Retarius; Mar 02 2013 at 07:26 PM.

  2. #5177
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarius View Post

    Was fun night.
    Agreed. Hope to see more of these nights in the future.
    Thanks for the great action tonight both freeps and creeps!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  3. #5178
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    To summarize the action of today up to now: Creeps and Captains.

    Thanks for leading whole afternoon Razzy. Better afternoon action then we normally get.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  4. #5179
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    To summarize the action of today up to now: Creeps and Captains.

    Thanks for leading whole afternoon Razzy. Better afternoon action then we normally get.
    Aye! funny thing was I didn't even intend it to turn into a full Craid,or even be on Creep side for long but hey guess things happen but was fun leading again, brought some good memories back from SoM days....ahh how I miss them days. Anyway was a fun afternoon shame we did outnumber the Freeps but they gave it a good go! was really fun fighting Del though maybe that will happen again eh Del?
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

  5. #5180
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    273
    Hahaha, I havent been too EM for such a long time, but still even now my name is dragged indirectly into issues from such a time ago, makes me giggle.

    There are always 2 sides to a story, and the BD vs everyone else still going on is just funny. They are all jerks and I think most know it/dont care much either.

    But seriously, the people that know me, know my thought/reasons for my leaving. For everyone else, stop trying to drag up peoples names and use them in arguments ( no-one has mentioned names directly, but not many have come/gone)

    Have a nice day.
    Retired from EM until things are kinda balanced again

  6. #5181
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliee View Post
    Hahaha, I havent been too EM for such a long time, but still even now my name is dragged indirectly into issues from such a time ago, makes me giggle.

    There are always 2 sides to a story, and the BD vs everyone else still going on is just funny. They are all jerks and I think most know it/dont care much either.

    But seriously, the people that know me, know my thought/reasons for my leaving. For everyone else, stop trying to drag up peoples names and use them in arguments ( no-one has mentioned names directly, but not many have come/gone)

    Have a nice day.
    Nice seeing your sensible posts again.

  7. #5182
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    273
    I am under no illusions of the stuff I did/didnt do, all I am asking for is my name to not dragged into things now. I dont go to EM now days so for me to have to defend myself in an EM thread is just silly.

    All I will say on it and wish you all good luck in EM and hope things are going ok'ish.

    If anyone has any more things to say then they know where I am in-game.
    Retired from EM until things are kinda balanced again

  8. #5183
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliee View Post
    I am under no illusions of the stuff I did/didnt do, all I am asking for is my name to not dragged into things now. I dont go to EM now days so for me to have to defend myself in an EM thread is just silly.
    unfortunately thats not how history works.

    if one wanted to recall the burgs in the history of gilrain ettens that have exploited / stored their way through the game we can do so freely, whether said burgs would like to be reminded of it or not.

  9. #5184
    You make it sound like multiboxing, using store and such are illegal while it is in fact not.
    Blame the game not the player.
    Why would i not spend money in the store when i do have the money? yes i agree it causes and inbalance for those who don't and i did infact go against the store when i heard it was introduced, yet they still went trough it.
    And with that my warg wasn't fun anymore since there wasn't any skills to look forward too.



    On a side note: multiboxing is and always have been allowed on pretty much all mmo's.
    it's just the very nature of the way pvmp works that makes it so much easier to take advantage of, then many other mmo's.
    I agree BD members as always been the ones to use this advantages or cheating as you call it to the furthest extent but it is allowed(note* for the most part :P).

    I'll be happy to have an discussion about this if we for once can try to keep it at a sivilised level and i will ignore the troll posters.

  10. #5185
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    You make it sound like multiboxing, using store and such are illegal while it is in fact not.
    Blame the game not the player.
    Why would i not spend money in the store when i do have the money? yes i agree it causes and inbalance for those who don't and i did infact go against the store when i heard it was introduced, yet they still went trough it.
    And with that my warg wasn't fun anymore since there wasn't any skills to look forward too.



    On a side note: multiboxing is and always have been allowed on pretty much all mmo's.
    it's just the very nature of the way pvmp works that makes it so much easier to take advantage of, then many other mmo's.
    I agree BD members as always been the ones to use this advantages or cheating as you call it to the furthest extent but it is allowed(note* for the most part :P).

    I'll be happy to have an discussion about this if we for once can try to keep it at a sivilised level and i will ignore the troll posters.
    Multiboxing is allowed, but macro's aren't. We all know Rave is using macro's. I just don't see why you would do something like that to have an advantage in a game. Allowing this type of multiboxing is just low on Turbine's part.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  11. #5186
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Local cluster
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Allowing this type of multiboxing is just low on Turbine's part.
    Quite.
    On a somewhat related note, gratz on one of your kinsmen reaching r9 in two days..
    Last edited by rannion; Mar 06 2013 at 07:25 AM.

  12. #5187
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Quite.
    On a somewhat related note, gratz on one of your kinsmen reaching r9 in two days..
    I don't approve of his behaviour, but this sneering comment is unneccesary. Specially coming from a R10 warden who can't beat a R7 reaver without DC, NS and heals. Edit: to then still lose. Good day to you.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  13. #5188
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Waolas View Post
    You make it sound like multiboxing, using store and such are illegal while it is in fact not.
    Blame the game not the player.
    Why would i not spend money in the store when i do have the money? yes i agree it causes and inbalance for those who don't and i did infact go against the store when i heard it was introduced, yet they still went trough it.
    And with that my warg wasn't fun anymore since there wasn't any skills to look forward too.



    On a side note: multiboxing is and always have been allowed on pretty much all mmo's.
    it's just the very nature of the way pvmp works that makes it so much easier to take advantage of, then many other mmo's.
    I agree BD members as always been the ones to use this advantages or cheating as you call it to the furthest extent but it is allowed(note* for the most part :P).

    I'll be happy to have an discussion about this if we for once can try to keep it at a sivilised level and i will ignore the troll posters.

    "Blame the game, not the player", that excuse made my day. LOL . I think personality is on sale on the store, go check it out.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  14. #5189
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Local cluster
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I don't approve of his behaviour, but this sneering comment is unneccesary. Specially coming from a R10 warden who can't beat a R7 reaver without DC, NS and heals. Edit: to then still lose. Good day to you.
    Epic reply, I love the defensiveness inherent in it. And I especially love how you first accuse me of being sneering, to then immediately engage in a personal attack.. the irony is too much. (Bolric's favorite greeting/exclamation comes to mind here..)
    Anyway, I humbly apologize for not having much experience fighting rvrs solo yet, it is indeed my fault solo fights hardly happen on the server. Don't worry, I've learned from it, and I doubt it will happen again.
    (Edit: I don't really see what rvr rank means given that pretty much all creeps buy all of their skills from the store. Are you saying you're the exception? If so, you're a decent rvr.. if not, your argument is irrelevant.)

    PS. I loved your thread on the BR forum about how elite players will no longer be able to "distinguish" themselves any more via gear now that FA symbols will be obtainable via skirm camps.. very telling.
    Last edited by rannion; Mar 06 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: typos, minor addition

  15. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    "Blame the game, not the player", that excuse made my day. LOL . I think personality is on sale on the store, go check it out.
    Coming from u.

    That made my day either

    I think there is no Hope and no Glory for u with you trying to make Bd looking bad each time we say something on forum ( 1st u cant make us looking bad coz we all know we looking bad already as memembers of kin called Blooddrunk , 2nd its nice to see u care about BD so much , i am not sure but i think u care even more about us then Stoff (sory for bringing your name here Stoff ))


    I think new raid tactics are on sale , go check it out before Asylum gonna wipe out new raid before your kin.


    Have a nice day !

  16. #5191
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I don't approve of his behaviour, but this sneering comment is unneccesary. Specially coming from a R10 warden who can't beat a R7 reaver without DC, NS and heals. Edit: to then still lose. Good day to you.
    I find it funny that people think freep rank means something also reaver rank means nothing, even rank 3 reaver is as efficient as any other rank till maybe rank 11+

    Not to mention that I am sure you were alone, as always

  17. #5192
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Epic reply, I love the defensiveness inherent in it. And I especially love how you first accuse me of being sneering, to then immediately engage in a personal attack.. the irony is too much. (Bolric's favorite greeting/exclamation comes to mind here..)
    Anyway, I humbly apologize for not having much experience fighting rvrs solo yet, it is indeed my fault solo fights hardly happen on the server. Don't worry, I've learned from it, and I doubt it will happen again.
    (Edit: I don't really see what rvr rank means given that pretty much all creeps buy all of their skills from the store. Are you saying you're the exception? If so, you're a decent rvr.. if not, your argument is irrelevant.)

    PS. I loved your thread on the BR forum about how elite players will no longer be able to "distinguish" themselves any more via gear now that FA symbols will be obtainable via skirm camps.. very telling.
    I love how you point out my personal attack to then end your post with a personal attack, digging up a thread I made when the news of FA'ers in skirm camp hit me. Since then I've changed my opinion and haven't look at that thread since I made it.

    Besides, are you saying if I buy some of my skills I'm not decent anymore? As you might know, without buying skills creeps start off worse then a lvl 40 mini entering the moors. It is needed to compete in pvmp.

    Anyways, everyone knows Ryuuk has clubbed his way to the most awesome off hand for champs in game. If Turbine don't want that they 1) should forbid clubbing or 2) don't gate awesome gear/weaponry behind pvp. Either I support. There's people who want the best out of the game but hate pvp, this is their easy way out of this already grind-heavy game.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  18. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Multiboxing is allowed, but macro's aren't. We all know Rave is using macro's. I just don't see why you would do something like that to have an advantage in a game. Allowing this type of multiboxing is just low on Turbine's part.
    Also true, rave as been known for using macro's indeed.
    On a side note you can use ISboxer just like the way rave uses he's cappy using keymapping and 2 computers. And as far as i know that is allowed.
    No wonder it's so hard for turbine to uphold the rules withing the game. No doubt BD isn't making it any easier :P

  19. #5194
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Local cluster
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I love how you point out my personal attack to then end your post with a personal attack, digging up a thread I made when the news of FA'ers in skirm camp hit me. Since then I've changed my opinion and haven't look at that thread since I made it.

    Besides, are you saying if I buy some of my skills I'm not decent anymore? As you might know, without buying skills creeps start off worse then a lvl 40 mini entering the moors. It is needed to compete in pvmp.
    Nope, your insult hinged on your "only" being r7, as though the difference between r7 and r10 is all that meaningful (bfp-wise), while I was "r10". I freely admit that I am a bit nonplussed at how easily ranking goes on freepside, and I also freely admit that I'm still learning how to play my warden. Your response tells me that you feel that this is not allowed any more (because of my rank, apparently), and that you feel I have no right to be "sneering" because of it. I am sorry that I can do the math, and conclude that you think rather highly of yourself, and that you attach what I would suggest is undue importance to the fact that you're good at playing this game.
    I will leave it up to the other readers of this thread to conclude whose response was more appropriate.

    PS. from what I understood from Ryuuk, he also intends to play in the moors. If I had misunderstood him on this point, feel free to correct me...

    Anyways, everyone knows Ryuuk has clubbed his way to the most awesome off hand for champs in game. If Turbine don't want that they 1) should forbid clubbing
    PS2. Am I correct in understanding that you (personally, or as an officer of EoA?) approve of rank farming so long as it's not explicitly forbidden by Turbine? Or do you approve only if the weapons unlocked this way are not used in the moors itself?
    Last edited by rannion; Mar 06 2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: added question

  20. #5195
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillrain View Post
    Coming from u.

    That made my day either

    I think there is no Hope and no Glory for u with you trying to make Bd looking bad each time we say something on forum ( 1st u cant make us looking bad coz we all know we looking bad already as memembers of kin called Blooddrunk , 2nd its nice to see u care about BD so much , i am not sure but i think u care even more about us then Stoff (sory for bringing your name here Stoff ))


    I think new raid tactics are on sale , go check it out before Asylum gonna wipe out new raid before your kin.


    Have a nice day !


    I was worried about you, havent seen your branded a$$ in EM for a while. Theres so few active members of BD these days that im truly concerned. Im glad that you have Asylum to do some PvE though

    Nice day to you too, sir!
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

    Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

  21. #5196
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    362
    Juanra, new raids have no trash pulls, I bet you are happy with this fact, you won't have to sit in instance 24 hours after killing trash pull so it won't respawn : )


    About so few members of BD in EM... it might be because we don't sit inside of Gramsfoot, well not since they fixed secret way to there.
    Last edited by Retarius; Mar 06 2013 at 09:09 AM.

  22. #5197
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    servers down,
    people bored,
    let the forum action begin!
    *grabs popcorn*
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  23. #5198
    According to patch notes no more Mordirith's brands from lootboxes.. Where will they drop now from?
    And i even saved two lootboxes for you Glohir to trade!

    >>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

  24. #5199
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZam View Post
    According to patch notes no more Mordirith's brands from lootboxes.. Where will they drop now from?
    And i even saved two lootboxes for you Glohir to trade!
    People who don't have a Mordirith's brand now, will never be able to get one unless turbine changes it again in a future update.

    I appreciate that you saved them for me Zigzam Although after opening ~37 lootboxes the past couple weeks I lost hope in getting a brand, oh well.. I've never played my Warleader with a brand before and it worked fine, so I'm not gonna worry now.

    ~Gloh~
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  25. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    People who don't have a Mordirith's brand now, will never be able to get one unless turbine changes it again in a future update.

    I appreciate that you saved them for me Zigzam Although after opening ~37 lootboxes the past couple weeks I lost hope in getting a brand, oh well.. I've never played my Warleader with a brand before and it worked fine, so I'm not gonna worry now.

    ~Gloh~
    37 wow thats alot i got mordrith brand on my 7th box on spider and then on 3rd on ma rank 4 warg.

 

 
Page 208 of 335 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 218 258 308 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload