We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 198 of 335 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    Elder Scrolls Online is just a few months away! It will have HUGE open world pvp, you might wanna try it
    I thought the PvP is centered around Imperial city and capture the elder scroll aka CTF. Also the game isn't even made by Bethesda (Could be a good thing considering how bad Skyrim was) and is highly lorebreaking.

ps: I signed on the beta couple weeks ago, just want to see if it is going to be any good.
    Last edited by Jureon; Feb 10 2013 at 03:27 PM.
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    I thought the PvP is centered around Imperial city and capture the elder scroll aka CTF. Also the game isn't even made by Bethesda (Could be a good thing considering how bad Skyrim was) and is highly lorebreaking.
    Indeed. The pvp will be open world in the whole Cyrodiil area (whole Oblivion map), with main target the Imperial city.

Also they said the game is going to have aspects from both Lotro and DaoC in its pvp so it looks very good so far
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Indeed. The pvp will be open world in the whole Cyrodiil area (whole Oblivion map), with main target the Imperial city.

Also they said the game is going to have aspects from both Lotro and DaoC in its pvp so it looks very good so far
    Interesting, didn't know it is going to be whole Cyrodiil as PvP map. Looking forward to the beta. Still I'm not over with some of their lorebreaking basically Cyrodiil was jungle area back then but they changed it to look how it was during Oblivion. Oh the old Morrowind times.
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Still I'm not over with some of their lorebreaking .
    I need not go look any further than this exact thread to see folk say same thing about LOTRO
    It's still chugging along and doing quite well from what I read.

I for one am glad Zenimax is developing the game because I'd hate for Bethesda to suffer as Bioware did with SWTOR(and games released while SWTOR was in development). Personally I think Zenimax has a lot to play for and will benefit from the fact GW2 came out first with some real nice mechanics. They also have everything to lose because if they stuff this up then Zenimax is going to have 1 short studio life. At least that's how I'm looking at it. The way the genre has gone over last 4 years I really do hope ESO will be awesome because It's my favourite Fantasy IP and there aren't many Big IPs around that would bother with MMOs in future imo. One can always look forward to TES VI.

Let's give it a chance and see what happens.
    Funny BETA sign up system imo but have also participated.
    Here's to hoping.

I for one think that ESO is a dire idea simply on the grounds that the Elder Scrolls world cannot offer anything beyond the typical magical fantasy type of world that 90% of MMOs use.

You can tell how much Turbine &&&&&& things up, when we come to agree... ;P

Anyways Elder Scrolls Online is just a few months away! It will have HUGE open world pvp, you might wanna try it
    It's just not LOTRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Or you could say they created a bunch of Grams's.

same thing.

That spar was not going to end.

Hey Galdahad, just letting you know that wasn't called that gank. I didn't even know that the other creeps were there

Woof
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000c957e/signature.png]Woofwoofwoof[/charsig]
    ....Ry....

Mr. Holddoc, if by spam branding like a mad and spamming just the so much underpowered flies to drain a hunter (which takes 5 seconds) and a non dps class wasn't fair enough, you called in complete zerg there while we stood and fought for 10 mins without any assistance. With 1% of skill you could kill us both but no! Typical creepish of this period, typical easymoder who can't kill anything solo except the dummies at grams. And I won't add a nationality humour like you did other times on forums, since I have a minimum of respect, but I think you got the message. Oh and dont try telling us you didnt call them because we stopped believing to fairy tales since pretty few years.

Anyways nice spar Squelch this afternoon, think it was never ending...need to boost up mastery/crit!
    And u too woofwoof, that was close! Finally a decent warg to spar
    Last edited by Alakin93; Feb 11 2013 at 06:58 PM.
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    And u too woofwoof, that was close!
    Yeah. Thought i had you for one second. But meh, next time

Woof
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000c957e/signature.png]Woofwoofwoof[/charsig]
    ....Ry....

Quote Originally Posted by Rywarden View Post
    Hey Galdahad, just letting you know that wasn't called that gank. I didn't even know that the other creeps were there

Woof
    Np mate

p.s. Nice spars, flayer warg is tough one... and tnx as well Zigzam, no hard feelings for the bubbles - I just suck vs reavers... dunno why, watched champs beat em, it must have been my bad movement :P
    Last edited by CptnGlupino; Feb 11 2013 at 07:34 PM.
    Galadhad R10 Champion - Laurelin

Smile

Mr. Holddoc, if by spam branding like a mad and spamming just the so much underpowered flies to drain a hunter (which takes 5 seconds) and a non dps class wasn't fair enough, you called in complete zerg there while we stood and fought for 10 mins without any assistance. With 1% of skill you could kill us both but no! Typical creepish of this period, typical easymoder who can't kill anything solo except the dummies at grams.
    Mr Alakin first it was not a spar, I was only doing my daily quests in HH minding my own business when your mate Onthor tried to jump me while I had all npcs on me, as he can tell you I just ignored him laughed at him and kept on killing the major and other npcs I needed for my quests then I just left to go to hand over my quests still ignoring him,
    as you should know there is no way any of us could have killed each other solo as we are both healing class and don't have enough dps to go through each other defence.

that was his choice to follow me and call on freep channel to get help from you to gank me, of course I could just have ignored the both of you hitting on me but you flies buzzing on my back started to get on my nerves , so when I was well away from HH I choose to turn back on you silly little hunter. yes of course I have to use my flies as this is the only weapon that turbine put in my arsenal and as I was in craid earlier I was fully traited heal therefore had ziltch dps to rub your face in the mud,
    as you could see the 2 of you where unable to make a dent in my defences , now do you really think a pesky defiler could make a dent in yours with a mini healing you without draining both of your power LOL, I would have needed all the help from you hitting me twice as hard to be able to reflect enough damages to kill you
    When I started to push harder on you guys you both started to move back toward HH and I know full well that without dps I could not have killed you if you guys had decided to run, , any way after having played with you for 15mn and drained both of yours power down and render you inoffensive I had no choice but to call for someone to give you the mercy blow if I wanted to avoid to see my prey running away from me

you should have thanked me instead of winging, as this was the only prompt way to put a end to this already too long failed attempt on my life

and for the use of brand I would be really stupid If I was not using all weapons at my disposition when 2 freeps try to gank me

By the way it is not spam branding like mad its only 1 mn every 5 mn of CC immunity so I did use it 3 time yes in this long fight but for the rest of the time the 2 of you where able to test all your little tricks on me

Last edited by Holdstone; Feb 11 2013 at 08:01 PM.

Great action today guys!

I thought I wouldn't make it to rank 8 today, but thanks to the great action it was quite easy.

Raid vs raid was pretty nice (it was about time that creeps got back some keeps..)

And the action @ HH op - spider den after the raids got disbanded was also nice!
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Holdstone View Post
    Mr Alakin first it was not a spar, I was only doing my daily quests in HH minding my own business when your mate Onthor tried to jump me while I had all npcs on me, as he can tell you I just ignored him laughed at him and kept on killing the major and other npcs I needed for my quests then I just left to go to hand over my quests still ignoring him,
    as you should know there is no way any of us could have killed each other solo as we are both healing class and dont have enough dps to go through each other defense.

that was his choice to follow me and call on freep chanel to get help from you to gank me, of course I could just have ignored the both of you hitting on my back while I was going to end my quests but you flies buzzing on my back started to get on my nerves , so when I was well away from HH I choosed to turn back on you silly little hunter. yes of course I have to use my flies as this is the only weapon that turbine put in my arsenal and as I was in craid earlier I was fully traited heal therefore had ziltch dps to rub your face in the mud,
    as you could see the 2 of you where unable to make a dent in my defenses , now do realy think a pesky defiler could make a dent in your defenses with a mini healing you without draining both of your power LOL
    When I started to push harder on you guys you both started to move back toward HH and I know full well that without dps I could not have killed you if you guys had decided to run, , any way after having played with you for 15mn and drained both of yours power down and render you inoffensive I had no choice but to call for someone to give you the mercy blow if I wanted to avoid to see my pray running away from me

you should have thanked me instead of winging as this was the only prompt way to put a end to this already too long failed attempt on my life

and for the use of brand I would be realy stupid If I was not using all weapons at my disposition when 2 freeps try to gank me

Bit (just a little bit!!!) modified version of the fact. But well...probably even my sister who doesnt play even tetris would have been able to kill us alone. We never ran towards HH as it was 350m away, and if we did it was for interrupting the fight, not QQing for halp like all of you do, for a hunter even, and branded (I could brand 3 times, and I didnt btw, since my lameness level didnt reach the bottom some already hitted). Night, plenty of times to zerg you next days anyways so will get the kill back.
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion

Bit (just a little bit!!!) modified version of the fact. But well...probably even my sister who doesnt play even tetris would have been able to kill us alone. We never ran towards HH as it was 350m away, and if we did it was for interrupting the fight, not QQing for halp like all of you do, for a hunter even, and branded (I could brand 3 times, and I didnt btw, since my lameness level didnt reach the bottom some already hitted). Night, plenty of times to zerg you next days anyways so will get the kill back.
    A hunter bitching about a lone defiler who called for help while being double teamed with a Mini?
    Did Defiler get an awesome boost or am I missing something here? I really don't get what the aggro is about considering (apart from distance to HH) you've not disputed any other details of his statement. Hell, maybe you can swap accounts for an hour and show him how to do it 2v1 (or get your sister to do it). If you were solo I could understand but IMO if a high ranked hunter + a mini couldn't kill a lone defiler after 15 minutes then you risked as much of what you got. And yeah, if you zerg him I'm sure he'll feel the pain right where it hurts.....maybe....or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    Did Defiler get an awesome boost or am I missing something here?
    1v1 they're unkillable for a hunter or a mini. And yes, defilers got an awesome boost, he could easily kill us 2 alone ^^

So just to be clear, you are angry that the two of you could not kill him:P

Wish you had taken this kind of point of view in Roi >.<

I don't get it, its 2v1 and he was originally attacked in HH questing; ok; so for example you've never come across some toons fighting 1v1, 2v1 etc and joined in? Just curious.. I mean for example the day in Roi my reaver was fighting jure's burg with loop standing, watching not attacking, by cows, then you run up and nuke me? just as one example.. I mean you are arguing what? Morality?
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    So just to be clear, you are angry that the two of you could not kill him:P

Wish you had taken this kind of point of view in Roi >.<

I don't get it, its 2v1 and he was originally attacked in HH questing; ok; so for example you've never come across some toons fighting 1v1, 2v1 etc and joined in? Just curious.. I mean for example the day in Roi my reaver was fighting jure's burg with loop standing, watching not attacking, by cows, then you run up and nuke me? just as one example.. I mean you are arguing what? Morality?
    No Wiley, I not arguing with anything. It was a fair fight, it was nice, I almost died 2 times, he almost died 2 times and was a fun fight. Sadly he ruined it by calling halp halp in OOC with coordinates after 10 mins of fun. Once (and its rare nowadays) that we have a decent fight it has to be ruined...and a hunter cant kill a high ranked defiler in 1v1 unless I brand (thing I didn't do). Plenty of times I stopped watching 1v1's or fair fights without interrupting, like yesterday afternoon I watched a WL vs champ for over 13 minutes without touching a key. But nvm everyone is different and freeps are easymoders, blame us :P
    But nvm cya ingame
    Last edited by Alakin93; Feb 12 2013 at 06:24 AM.

But nvm everyone is different and freeps are easymoders, blame us :P
    But nvm cya ingame
    Aye will cya in game;

I don't recall mentioning freeps being easymoders, for that matter I think, in truth for someone who spends so much time creepside I have one of the most unbiased views on sides, or at least not much goggled, and am one of the people least likely to make sweeping statements about one class or side without a pretty evident context. ./shrug.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Great action today guys!

I thought I wouldn't make it to rank 8 today, but thanks to the great action it was quite easy.

Raid vs raid was pretty nice (it was about time that creeps got back some keeps..)

And the action @ HH op - spider den after the raids got disbanded was also nice!
    There was a fraid yesterday?
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Mr. Holddoc, if by spam branding like a mad and spamming just the so much underpowered flies to drain a hunter (which takes 5 seconds) and a non dps class wasn't fair enough, you called in complete zerg there while we stood and fought for 10 mins without any assistance. With 1% of skill you could kill us both but no! Typical creepish of this period, typical easymoder who can't kill anything solo except the dummies at grams. And I won't add a nationality humour like you did other times on forums, since I have a minimum of respect, but I think you got the message. Oh and dont try telling us you didnt call them because we stopped believing to fairy tales since pretty few years.

Anyways nice spar Squelch this afternoon, think it was never ending...need to boost up mastery/crit!
    And u too woofwoof, that was close! Finally a decent warg to spar
    Let me get this straight.

Holddoc is an easymoder because he couldnt/didnt want to kill you and the minstrel all by himself.

You are brave because you face him with the only assist of one healer and some NPCs.

Okaaaaaaay.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Alakin you are perfectly right no freep can kill a ranked defiler in a 1v1 except a few exception if they are ready to put with a 30mn fight, defilers have excellent survival skills as expected for a full healing class with no dps but we have no ability to kill anyone unless that person is prepared to help us and stand there for the kill; our dps being very dependant on reflect damage once someone stop hitting us and run there is no way we can kill him . You are also correct this 1v2 was a fun balanced fight which could have gone both way, the point you miss is that it was not a spar and at anypoint you could have choosed to belt it, as happened at some point when the 2 of you where in a bad pass and you retreated 200m toward HH when your regen skills where on cd (tactical fall back retreat?), this was why I stopped pushing and settled for a standing pewpew v healing and requested help to get the kill which I was not in the capacity to achieve unless the 2 of you cooperated with my efforts.

If you are interested to see which way this 1v2 would have went, I am prepared to make it a spar against you and your mate Onthor with the rule that no one runs away and no running around rocks for hours on to make it a no end fight, all skills cd or bit of kit permitted and I am not bragging that I will win that fight, I know there is options for you guys to win it or it might well end in a draw by mutual exhaustion after 1hr.

And while I am at it I suggest to every freeps who entered freely a spar against a defiler then choosed either to run back to GV or run around rocks for 1hr to think twice, your death might be slow , boring and one sided but you assumed the risks when you accepted to enter this fight so it will be appreciated if you stay there and die with honour. I deserve my hard earn 100 infamy after spending 20mn hitting you with my rubber stick and you can be sure I would never robbed you of your deserved reward if you where able to resist my flies . And yes some rare freeps are able to survive the test of the flies and send me back to Gram feet first , once your power is down I might kill you or I might not it is all a challenge for you to manage the little power you will have in that fight and to use at best the cool downs on your power regen skills, power drain for both side is just as much a valid option in a fight as morale drain .
    Last edited by Holdstone; Feb 12 2013 at 08:26 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221010000187bb9/signature.png]Holddoc[/charsig]

But well...probably even my sister who doesnt play even tetris would have been able to kill us alone.
    This sounds very much like you think Holddoc doesn't know how to play his class. But i would agree with Wiley, this sounds more like being angry after not succeding in killing him

1v1 they're unkillable for a hunter or a mini. And yes, defilers got an awesome boost, he could easily kill us 2 alone ^^
    It was 2v1, and mini's are on par with defilers now, so actualy you two had an edge here in that fight. And if he, like you say, could easily get you both alone, then what is the point in arguing after you lost. He is alive, you two are dead

It was a fair fight, it was nice, I almost died 2 times, he almost died 2 times and was a fun fight. Sadly he ruined it by calling halp halp in OOC with coordinates after 10 mins of fun. Once (and its rare nowadays) that we have a decent fight it has to be ruined...
    Fair fight, i would say no. And about rare occurences of decent solo fights around EM, you shouldn't really be talking about it, reason for it would be most of us only see your backs when stumble upon you solo.
    And i can olny but wonder what would you do if you did find Hold or any deffy alone.

>>>>>>> Proud member of Rogues Gallery <<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Holdstone View Post
    as you should know there is no way any of us could have killed each other solo as we are both healing class and don't have enough dps to go through each other defence.

that was his choice to follow me and call on freep channel to get help from you to gank me, of course I could just have ignored the both of you hitting on me but you flies buzzing on my back started to get on my nerves , so when I was well away from HH I choose to turn back on you silly little hunter. yes of course I have to use my flies as this is the only weapon that turbine put in my arsenal and as I was in craid earlier I was fully traited heal therefore had ziltch dps to rub your face in the mud,
    as you could see the 2 of you where unable to make a dent in my defences , now do you really think a pesky defiler could make a dent in yours with a mini healing you without draining both of your power LOL, I would have needed all the help from you hitting me twice as hard to be able to reflect enough damages to kill you
    When I started to push harder on you guys you both started to move back toward HH and I know full well that without dps I could not have killed you if you guys had decided to run, , any way after having played with you for 15mn and drained both of yours power down and render you inoffensive I had no choice but to call for someone to give you the mercy blow if I wanted to avoid to see my prey running away from me

you should have thanked me instead of winging, as this was the only prompt way to put a end to this already too long failed attempt on my life

and for the use of brand I would be really stupid If I was not using all weapons at my disposition when 2 freeps try to gank me

By the way it is not spam branding like mad its only 1 mn every 5 mn of CC immunity so I did use it 3 time yes in this long fight but for the rest of the time the 2 of you where able to test all your little tricks on me

Alakin has been served again. Again, the truth is twisted and corrupted in a qq-post after being killed fair and square, and not least well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Alakin has been served again. Again, the truth is twisted and corrupted in a qq-post after being killed fair and square, and not least well deserved.
    "In war, truth is the first casualty."

-Aeschylus
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Page 198 of 335 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 208 248 298 ... LastLast