We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Walking Dead looking for new recruits

The Walking dead is a lifespan rank 8 kinship looking for more recruits of all levels, classes, races etc. We are looking to have more 75s join as we are starting to run more Draigoch's and ToO's but we will accept anyone. I myself have a 75 hunter who is a westfold woodworker and we have several westfold crafters in the kin who are on regularly. We do not require yet strongly encourage any 75s who want to join to have a headset or some form of voice chat for raiding/instances/moors etc. We do have a Ventrilo server which i myself created and run as head admin. We currently have around 9 lvl 75s (give or take a few members) and we are eager to recruit more who are looking for raiding/instances and even pvp action in the moors. As far as 75s go we are currently looking for basically any class besides hunters. We have a lot of 75 hunters at the moment but will still accept any 75 hunters who ask to join. Anyone looking to join the kin or who has any questions about the kin can msg me via my account here on the forums or IM or in-game mail thru either my hunter Jonp or my rune keeper Gelendral. Thank you and i hope to see you join the kin!

/bump

The Walking Dead is still around and looking to rebuild since our leader Fallenwarrior went MIA back in April. They are a rank 10 kinship now and our numbers are getting higher. We now have a website that can be reached at http://the-walking-dead.guildlaunch.com/ but do not have a voice server yet. This was my original kin on my hunter but I still help run the kin on my alts. If you have any questions or are interested in joining please feel free to send an in game mail or /tell to Lairdan, Evasaele, Gilgregor, Offire or Gift. You can also send me a mail via the forums.

Thanks