We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moria Legendary Trait Quest Line - Quest "Beacon of Hope" in the Water Works

Has anybody completed the class quest "Beacon of Hope" after the rework of the Water Works? When I did it with my LM, I had no problems, but my girl-friend is desperately searching for the last fragment and as I confirmed it seems nowhere to be found.

As we found all 4 at the other two spots, but only 3 at the Water Wheel, I get the feeling that it was buried in the Globsnaga mud which was placed there in the revamp.
    Last edited by Carduil; May 31 2012 at 04:24 AM.

Re: Legendary Quest Line - Quest "Beacon of Hope" in the Waterwork

I did all the quest here with my new toon without any problem... even if I don't quite remember this quest -yeah, I blasted through every level lastely ^^-

6 Waterbank Road, Menellant, Falathlorn, Meneldor

sounds like a LM class quest? cant remember this one myself.

but.. if you know generally where it should be, try going near it and spamming the delete key, then get as close as you can and hit "u". you may be able to reach it if its still there.
    [CENTER]Whitestar Rangers : Meneldor : 7
    Four Horse men of the aPUGalypse : Landroval : 6
    And First of All, [B]Badfinn[/B] : Meneldor : One of the Few Remaining Male Weavers.[/CENTER]

Yes, I'm asking for the Class Quest for the Legendary trait. I corrected the thread title and the opening post accordingly. Pardon the confusion, but the German class forums seem too deserted to ask for help there in any reasonable time, so I'm trying to resolve this topic without great experience with the English terms.

Of course we tried spamming delete, but it didn't work.

Edit: Unfortunately it seems impossible to edit thread titles in this forum...
    Last edited by Carduil; May 31 2012 at 04:29 AM.

6 Waterbank Road, Menellant, Falathlorn, Meneldor

I suggest you /bug it. sounds like it needs to be added to known issues. A GM probably wont be able to help directly, unless/until some sort of approval for assistance is given higher up.

they had slot of quests to cover on the changeover to the new waterworks, not surprising to me that something was missed. (think more than this has been reported but cannot bring to mind specifics atm.)
    The class quests are outside the normal quest domains, not being epic or waterworks specific assigned, so could easily been overlooked.
    [CENTER]Whitestar Rangers : Meneldor : 7
    Four Horse men of the aPUGalypse : Landroval : 6
    And First of All, [B]Badfinn[/B] : Meneldor : One of the Few Remaining Male Weavers.[/CENTER]

I actually did this after the revamp, there are in fact more fragments ...than neccesary to collect, try checking in different area's if you cannot find them in one area, thats what I did.

AW: Legendary Quest Line - Quest "Beacon of Hope" in the Waterwork

Interesting. Given that we both checked the three respective areas, I seriously doubt that we missed anything there. Unless there are further areas, there might be a possibility that my girl-friend accepted the quest prior to the update, it got modified and she has an outdated version. I will have to check that back, but that also seems rather unlikely to me.

Edit: No, all Moria quests were done after the revamp, so this may not be the problem.
    Last edited by Carduil; Jun 01 2012 at 09:47 AM.

Confirmed. One of the ancient-texts is covered by a purple goo!! (18.0S 116.0W) after the moria ½ revamp.

I thought there were 4 texts in each locations but thanks to this thread I see there's actually four areas instead of three so I'll have a look at the far south-east corner up the stairs if there's more.

Just posting this in case if there's more people stuck in the quest line.

Here's a screenshot too
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000024dd3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Author of [URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info133"]DaimonUI[/URL] · Member of [URL="http://www.moxguild.com"]The Shadows[/URL]