A few questions from a new burglar in the Moors
I've started PvMPing recently, and it's the first time I do this sort of thing in an online game. I'm learning to solo, group, get tracked&ganked, and hunt for soloing creeps behind enemy lines.
I run with 5 QK + Leafwalker and Footpad traited (I will probably replace Footpad with something else once I get two Hidden armor pieces), PvE raiding gear except for one +audacity piece, no clicky LIs yet.
1. Are there any specific armor/jewelry pieces I should get ASAP? I'm grinding for 3 Hidden/3 Pandemonium but it will probably take a long time.
2. Are there any tips on manoeurving faster? High-ranked and experienced creeps give me a headache because I can't get the hang of quick turning/positioning and running through my skill rotation at the same time. I can do it separately but not at once. Hello, rez circle.
3. Anything I should know about specific classes? I stack bleeds on wargs, interrupt defilers every 5 seconds, disable heavy-hitting melee classes, use counter-defence on spiders. And that's pretty much all I know about them. Blood arrows burn me down quickly, and I'm yet to solo a Warleader because when I see a big scary creep with 15k morale, I say "Mommy!", turn back and run away.
4. Is it possible to check my Stealth level or swap into +stealth gear before stealthing, equip normal gear and retain the bonus?
5. Is there anything else I should know or any mistakes I'm most likely making as a newb burg?
Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/BardsBeersLongbeards][b]A Degenerate of BBB![/b][/url]