We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cloak not retaining color

I'm not sure where to post this so... I've noticed that my cloak does not retain the color when I log in (after adding it cosmetically from my wardrobe). It starts off washed and I need to hide and show it (using the eye in character -> cosmetic) in order to get the appropriate color to show. I've tried several different cloaks with the same problem. Any ideas how to get the cloak to appear correctly when I log in? Anyone else having this issue?
    Laurelin: Bergr
    [COLOR="#C060C0"]Windfola: Farinviel, Farinwen, Fonsi, Fluffiel, Minizrak, Noobilas[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#00C000"]Brandywine: Baluto, Bashyo, Zrakk, Dannicka, Noobilad[/COLOR]

Re: Cloak not retaining color

No idea. I would write a
    http://forums.lotro.com/new_bug.php?
    bug report. Sounds like Turbine screwed something up. I suppose there is a possibility that you got some packet loss issues. The dye overlay information is in a lost packet. You have to flip the eye to request a resend.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Same problem here. Can somebody help?

I have the same problem, but in my case all my equipment are non-color. Is this a bug?