We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 1837
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyman View Post
    I've seen you running around solo, sorry for any ganks. I'll try you in shadow next time.
    Hey, I'd like that as well. :P
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoc View Post
    The point is, if you have lost to a creep in a 1v1, you're doing it wrong.
    if loosing to a solo creep is doing things wrong what do u call all the groups of 2+ who have been getting solo zerged by me and loosing

  3. #203
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,295
    Fun fights Fels .... one of the few wargs who dont just spam claws n maul in shadow


    FIZZE FIZZE FIZZE ... lol

    wholly cow man, awsome fight! And rediculously long an easy 5 mins, prolly longer ... good stuff man, one tough WL for sure

    the always glorious double KB! hehe
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000034d99/01007/signature.png]Jmez[/charsig]
    Jmez Warbringer The Warlord

  4. #204
    good fights Lugzagash
    even after that other warg attacked me ./sigh
    good fight
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  5. #205
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisanewname View Post
    if loosing to a solo creep is doing things wrong what do u call all the groups of 2+ who have been getting solo zerged by me and loosing
    Having watched you play I'd say lobotomized
    Ranked 13th world-wide, Champion.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by jmez View Post
    Fun fights Fels .... one of the few wargs who dont just spam claws n maul in shadow


    FIZZE FIZZE FIZZE ... lol

    wholly cow man, awsome fight! And rediculously long an easy 5 mins, prolly longer ... good stuff man, one tough WL for sure

    the always glorious double KB! hehe
    likewise :-) And great fights with Nup, bandio and I forget who else..but I had fun last night.
    "Invader's blood marches through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"-Zim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320601000009fb9e/signature.png]Felasbane[/charsig]

  7. #207
    Yes indeed. I always enjoy watching and participating in 1v1s. There have been some good ones in the past few days, so thanks to all involved.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20
    hmm zer gewd? Plenty of challenge in Ettenmoors.

    The bad? Wallup and Tangrog being imba Godmodders.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004cca7b/signature.png]Jenann[/charsig]

    Formerly Pedobear.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenylcyclinide View Post
    Having watched you play I'd say lobotomized
    Backpedaling is a very viable pvp strat.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000030b05c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatWhiteRhyno View Post
    good fights Lugzagash
    even after that other warg attacked me ./sigh
    good fight
    Indeed good fight/s yeah sorry about that guy. I certainly didn't call him lol.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032030100000752fa/signature.png]Lugzagash[/charsig]
    [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]
    [i][color=red]T[/color]he [color=red]S[/color][color=White]layer of [/color][color=red]L[/color]ight[/i][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    3,559
    Good fights all and good night!
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Aussieland
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by jmez View Post
    FIZZE FIZZE FIZZE ... lol

    wholly cow man, awsome fight! And rediculously long an easy 5 mins, prolly longer ... good stuff man, one tough WL for sure

    the always glorious double KB! hehe
    Oath! Definately one of the harder yet rewarding burg fights i have had in a while

    @asrale/healgazm/bunny - was a lost cause from the start :P
    @el - I held off on my heal to get a double kb, went to hit my black speech and you crit me in the face haha
    @mov - You need to get some growth boy. I got dagger scars all over my beautiful legs
    [CENTER]Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc"][U][FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]FiZZE[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,183
    fun 1v1 circle today..thanks to Casmer, Raist, Touxin, Tong, Gurva, Thyke and others. Good fights :-)
    "Invader's blood marches through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"-Zim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320601000009fb9e/signature.png]Felasbane[/charsig]

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,183
    good 1v1 today, sindans fun fight
    -Felas
    "Invader's blood marches through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"-Zim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320601000009fb9e/signature.png]Felasbane[/charsig]

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    MB, Canada
    Posts
    66
    Good 1v1s Dangerrdave and Wonderfire at Lug rez today
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004bbdb4/signature.png]Draugmir[/charsig]
    [B]Draugmir Grumpycat[/B] | Gracilis, STK | Thrombocyte, DEF

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17

    good 1v1s

    had a real good 1v1 with hattredd? reddhatt? i forget the name, flayer warg tho. got real close at points, was a very nice 6-8minute fight, really enjoyable fun. and probably the first 1v1 without being pounced by 4+ or more wargs. Best 2/3 tho, so we gotta meetup on the battlefield again! gotta give you another chance, since ya came so close.

    i am always solo or duo, with the occasional 4man, but if anyone ever wants a 1v1 just jump around, and ill try to get anaasazi not to blast ya.(main duo partner)


    good fights with ggarf, kniglet, and whoever else fought me that i didnt mention.(had tons of fights lol)

    of course magnum and spikker, always good fun. love our long fights.(with anaasazi and i dying generally lol) i didnt know defilers had sprint/charge or is that the +20% speed boost store item you always use to get away magnum?

    in all, its been fun on brandywine so far : ) looking forward to future fights!

    -Vagma

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Carbondale
    Posts
    1,220
    Good 1v1s Beatle and Carcheroth (Sp?) Lets me know I still gotta work on a lotta things.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytiger View Post
    of course magnum and spikker, always good fun. love our long fights.(with anaasazi and i dying generally lol) i didnt know defilers had sprint/charge or is that the +20% speed boost store item you always use to get away magnum?



    -Vagma
    that would be dying rage..a racial trait for orcs
    .
    Cruciatus
    Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™
    Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,183
    good 1v1s today! Longest by far were with Cortlund. cheers
    "Invader's blood marches through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"-Zim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320601000009fb9e/signature.png]Felasbane[/charsig]

  20. #220
    Great stuff the past couple days ive logged on, i enjoy the 1v1's alot more than trying to make 24 ppl happy in a raid. Dont get me wrong ive lead countless raids in my day just ppl never change. Fast to rage and QQ without stoping and thinking.



    On topic


    @ Elweenn - I get the most enjoyment fighting your guard always close, ./props for sticking with the same class <3

    @Court- Problaly the one freep that i fight for the longest amount of time i luv it!!

    @ Thkye- Stop learing how to play! lol

    @ For- Always love going up againts a good mouse turner

    @ Andy- Lm hope you dont mind the nick name you and Bran make lm fights realy fun for me now go teach the rest of them ;D

    @ Ger- Gotta say againts rk's if i get the potting right and dont get stunned once alot goes my way <3 for the effort

    @- Yelks zerg ./claps :P

    @- Swag he mad lol

    P.s Heres to keeping the 1v1 sceen alive i know alot of freeps are crying its gonna die. But Imo the only way its gonna die is if they just give up casue they lost there easymode. Again im not saying any1 sucks ect... Just i look foward to makeing ""some freeps" use there head and not mindlesly push buttons. ./salute all wtb MOAR 1v1's!!
    Last edited by kurrency420; Sep 19 2012 at 08:22 AM.
    "Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara, quote
    .

  21. #221
    Good 1v1s yesterday to the folks up by GV

    Always enjoy it Beatle, always very close... That last one would have been tight too had the warg not jumped in lol. At least we got in a few before that.

    PS: for all you creeps that have trouble pronouncing/spelling my name... people usually just call me Adan
    Last edited by shadow21; Sep 19 2012 at 11:30 AM.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by kurrency420 View Post
    Great stuff the past couple days ive logged on, i enjoy the 1v1's alot more than trying to make 24 ppl happy in a raid. Dont get me wrong ive lead countless raids in my day just ppl never change. Fast to rage and QQ without stoping and thinking.



    On topic


    @ Elweenn - I get the most enjoyment fighting your guard always close, ./props for sticking with the same class <3

    @Court- Problaly the one freep that i fight for the longest amount of time i luv it!!

    @ Thkye- Stop learing how to play! lol

    @ For- Always love going up againts a good mouse turner

    @ Andy- Lm hope you dont mind the nick name you and Bran make lm fights realy fun for me now go teach the rest of them ;D

    @ Ger- Gotta say againts rk's if i get the potting right and dont get stunned once alot goes my way <3 for the effort

    @- Yelks zerg ./claps :P

    @- Swag he mad lol

    P.s Heres to keeping the 1v1 sceen alive i know alot of freeps are crying its gonna die. But Imo the only way its gonna die is if they just give up casue they lost there easymode. Again im not saying any1 sucks ect... Just i look foward to makeing ""some freeps" use there head and not mindlesly push buttons. ./salute all wtb MOAR 1v1's!!
    salut :-)
    "Invader's blood marches through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"-Zim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320601000009fb9e/signature.png]Felasbane[/charsig]

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Roslindale, MA
    Posts
    586
    It is still not October but I figured I should share the fun early:

    [COLOR=SeaGreen][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100002ee48c/signature.png]Venobyte[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]Terrabyte[/COLOR] - Brinson - Arvein - Aviente

  24. #224
    Thanks for the 2 1v1s a couple days ago Annabellwen near Isen and the Poison the Hoarwell loc. The other hunter with you was a bit of a coward though....

    Nargrotz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000421d0c/signature.png]Waristheanswer[/charsig]

    Waristheanswer R9 Warleader, Manically R8 Reaver, Meandor Level 75 R6 Guardian

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Carbondale
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Good 1v1s yesterday to the folks up by GV

    Always enjoy it Beatle, always very close... That last one would have been tight too had the warg not jumped in lol. At least we got in a few before that.

    PS: for all you creeps that have trouble pronouncing/spelling my name... people usually just call me Adan
    Ada-nel-re-el?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytshade617 View Post
    It is still not October but I figured I should share the fun early:

    Awwww/squish
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

 

 
Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload