We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
    Lol. Thats solid proof there kiddo. Full health bars, scrolled up chat window, grouped up, 1v12 typo. Does that mean you had 10 defilers healing you or just 10 warleaders. Its cute you think the agreement of a random warg is proof of anything. Try harder little soldier.

Maybe next time just say you found her afk and won the 1v1. That people might believe.
    Brandywine - Shock and Awe
    Swagslash R12 Champ - Tibulent R10 LM - Swagshot R11 Hunter - Tibulant R6 Guard

TheCommie - RolePlaying Master ~ TVT
    TVT ~ Swaggasm R10 WL - GloryofTib R6 Reaver - Swagstain R5 Spider ~ TVT

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberiumfiend View Post
    Lol. Thats solid proof there kiddo. Full health bars, scrolled up chat window, grouped up, 1v12 typo. Does that mean you had 10 defilers healing you or just 10 warleaders. Its cute you think the agreement of a random warg is proof of anything. Try harder little soldier.

Maybe next time just say you found her afk and won the 1v1. That people might believe.
    Looks like you took the wrong turn when you were looking for Raidbaby Road Tib. You shouldn't even be in this thread! You refuse to 1v1 even on an OP champ!! Get outta here!

1v12 typo. Does that mean you had 10 defilers healing you or just 10 warleaders.
    Because the first "1" normally means the other person that you are fighting right? Don't worry, it's understandable you wouldn't know much about 1v1s.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Jul 24 2012 at 02:45 PM.

Lol @ the Munchiez quote.
    "u have to be lovable"
    "like me"

You're alright Munchies, you're alright.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    I haven't seen anyone who has more skill at lying then you, very impressive I must say.
    And you young man are very adept at filling out simple forms and rolling new f2p accounts. Everybody has a skill i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    Lol @ the Munchiez quote.
    "u have to be lovable"
    "like me"

You're alright Munchies, you're alright.
    You say he's alright but according to Tib he's too stupid to realize if you healed or not in a.. "2v1" <---lol

Looks like you took the wrong turn when you were looking for Raidbaby Road Tib. You shouldn't even be in this thread! You refuse to 1v1 even on an OP champ!! Get outta here!

Because the first "1" normally means the other person that you are fighting right? Don't worry, it's understandable you wouldn't know much about 1v1s.
    Lets make a proof out of this. If malarick has conceded that bunny was solo, which he did when bragging about ganking her. That is a conceded fact. He also admitted to recieving heals. He is also grouped. That would indicate by his own concession that mihiraa is the 1 in his 1v12 slipup. Once again ,by his own admissions. I know reasoning is difficult to do for some people. Please explain to him who the first 1 in 1v12 is supposed to apply to, not me. I do not need a lecture from somebody who feels the need to post from a troll account that is incapable of seeing throughthe deciet of an infantile young man. Logic is your friend, learn to use it.
    As for me participating in organized farm sessions. No thanks. Youre welcome to try to kill me if you run into me solo. Good luck.
    Last edited by Tiberiumfiend; Jul 24 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Lets make a proof out of this. If malarick has conceded that bunny was solo. Which he did when bragging about ganking her. That is a conceded fact.
    A 1v1 is not a gank.
    Don't worry, it's understandable you wouldn't know much about 1v1s.
    He also admitted to recieving heals.
    Admitted to receiving 1 defiler hot in the middle of his last attack of killing her. He also admitted to having 7k morale left, if you can find a defiler hot that heals for 7k please let me know and I'll roll a defiler immediately.

He is also grouped. That would indicate by his own concession that mihiraa is the 1 in his 1v12 slipup. By his own admissions. I know reasoning is difficult to do for some people. Please explain to him who the first 1 in 1v12 is supposed to apply to, not me.
    Just because he is grouped doesn't mean munchiezs was there, indicated by the question he posed after he beat her... "did she heal?" Also indicated by the question he asked munchiezs I'm assuming because he knew you two would try to make some BS story that he actually had 10 WLs/defilers gold tag healing him, WHO WOULDA KNOWN?

As for me participating in organized farm sessions. No thanks. Youre welcome to try to kill me if you run into me solo. Good luck.
    I wouldn't participate in a farm session of myself either. We're in this together buddy!!

I don't get what all the fighting is about. You need Mal to have a true unadulterated 1v1 win? Will that help him to move on? Please tell yourself whatever delusions you like if it makes you feel better. Mal has told me that I'm a terrible player yet he's 'very proud of himself' for last night. I don't get it, maybe someone can explain why any of this is important.

The onslaught of newly created f2p accounts to reply to me or my friends is growing old. Please for the last time, just let it go. Move on with your digital life.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

I don't get what all the fighting is about. You need Mal to have a true unadulterated 1v1 win? Will that help him to move on? Please tell yourself whatever delusions you like if it makes you feel better. Mal has told me that I'm a terrible player yet he's 'very proud of himself' for last night. I don't get it, maybe someone can explain why any of this is important.

The onslaught of newly created f2p accounts to reply to me or my friends is growing old. Please for the last time, just let it go. Move on with your digital life.
    You have to remember, some people vicariously live through their digital lives...So moving on for them is utterly useless/helpless...

Quote Originally Posted by Penionn View Post
    You have to remember, some people vicariously live through their digital lives...So moving on for them is utterly useless/helpless...
    That reminds me of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracykeanu View Post
    LOTRO > Life

FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT POP STORE BRANDS EVERY 5 MIN LOLZ

Good 1v1s yesterday everyone. Sadly I stopped returning after the burgs I had beat earlier proceded to gank me 3 times to make themselves feel better. Nonetheless I hope for more
    Airfury
    Long Gone
    Et sicut ego vado respicio et inhorrescere ad caecitate vestra

An interesting universal truth about all adolescent minds is that they never really think things though. My lord, the way you write its almost as though youre speaking for him. But back to the subject at hand.
    By declining to refute that she was fighting a ba when he killed her he conceded the point. It was a gank, unless of couse all 1v1s involve a 3rd party ba, defiler hots and a grouped warg.
    If were speaking logically, we can only go by what we know. We know he recieved hots by his own admission. Nothing more. Its odd that a person so fond of screenshots would wait so long to take one isnt it. Anything else he mentioned is not corraborated in any way. Furthermore he said he said he had 7k left, not that he recieved a 7k hot. Youre argument does not make sense since he only has 12.5 health. You seem to be coming from a place of anger, not logic.
    As for the other warg, the screenshot is proof he was grouped. We know there was a defiler invovled we know there was a warg. We also know lotro doesnt come with a honesty filter as well. Once again you seem upset.
    In summary, we can conclude based on his screenshots, admissions and his concessions; that he ganked her, he recieved heals in this gank, he also had a warg with him and that hes bragging about a gank of all things in a 1v1 thread.

Thank you for your time. I will let you have the last word since it will probably be coming from a place of anger and obsession. I have enjoyed our lively debate on the subject. I encourage you to use a more logic and deductive reasoning based approach in the future as opposed to one based solely on a he said she said approach.

Thanks for all the 1v1's yesterday, it made my first real day back in the moors extremely fun and wanting to come back for more. So on to rank 12
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/0/9/2/113092BkZKN.png[/img][/url]

An interesting universal truth about all adolescent minds is that they never really think things though. My lord, the way you write its almost as though youre speaking for him.
    Defending someone who has 2 people denying a truth, who would've known?

But back to the subject at hand.By declining to refute that she was fighting a ba when he killed her he conceded the point. It was a gank, unless of couse all 1v1s involve a 3rd party ba, defiler hots and a grouped warg.
    The talking point was never about the situation Bunny explained at GTA, it was...
    You mean the fight on TA beach were all the creeps on stab came over and you got 3 defiler slimes before either of us were below 2k,
    even though part of the situation SHE explained was untrue.

If were speaking logically, we can only go by what we know. We know he recieved hots by his own admission. Nothing more. Its odd that a person so fond of screenshots would wait so long to take one isnt it. Anything else he mentioned is not corraborated in any way. Furthermore he said he said he had 7k left, not that he recieved a 7k hot.
    So the only thing he said that is true is the one that leans towards your argument? You completely ignore the part that the defiler hot was at the last second of the 1v1 where it wouldn't matter, AKA why he said he had 7k health left because the hot wouldn't matter at that point, UNLESS there is some minstrel dot that would of ticked for 7k and killed him as he killed her, derp.

Youre argument does not make sense since he only has 12.5 health. You seem to be coming from a place of anger, not logic.
    Read above for more explanation of what I meant by the imaginary 7k defiler hot heal. Again, derp.

As for the other warg, the screenshot is proof he was grouped. We know there was a defiler invovled we know there was a warg. We also know lotro doesnt come with a honesty filter as well. Once again you seem upset.
    Yes, there was a defiler, who healed him for what? however much 1 defiler heals in 1 second because as he said, it was at the last second. The defiler hot means nothing because he had 7k health left it would've made no difference. Had he been somewhere around 1-2k maybe you can make an argument that the defiler made that much of a difference that you couldn't consider it a 1v1.

In summary, we can conclude based on his screenshots, admissions and his concessions; that he ganked her, he recieved heals in this gank, he also had a warg with him and that hes bragging about a gank of all things in a 1v1 thread.
    No... your argument is invalid. He received a 500 health hot or w/e it would've healed for at the last second of the fight where it wouldn't of mattered because he had somewhere around 7k health left anyway... and we already proved that Munchiesz was not apart of the 1v1 by the question he posed after the 1v1, and the question Mal asked him later. As I said before, guessing he knew you two would try to deny it.

Thank you for your time. I will let you have the last word since it will probably be coming from a place of anger and obsession. I have enjoyed our lively debate on the subject. I encourage you to use a more logic and deductive reasoning based approach in the future as opposed to one based solely on a he said she said approach.
    Classic TvT ^^^^^^
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Jul 24 2012 at 04:35 PM.

As such, a lively debate comes to an end. I am of my word. Mr anonymous f2p troll, you are an adversary worthy of a 16 year old. I tip my hat to you. I look forward to future encounters, though I feel like i just had to use a shovel in a sword fight to get my point across.

I am so excited to be coming to Brandywine. The trolling here is 20x more entertaining than the pedantic stuff that occassionally shows up on the Windfola boards. You guys are passionate about who you dislike, and you go after them with a level of tenacity that I have to applaud, especially for making the end of my work day that much more enjoyable.

Bravo!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000015a567/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lets not get this thread locked. C'mon guys, why cant we all just love each other <3?

Also, thanks lleo and brannir for the 1v1's. Lleo, you're a beast
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellery01 View Post
    I am so excited to be coming to Brandywine. The trolling here is 20x more entertaining than the pedantic stuff that occassionally shows up on the Windfola boards. You guys are passionate about who you dislike, and you go after them with a level of tenacity that I have to applaud, especially for making the end of my work day that much more enjoyable.

Bravo!
    Dont forget to bring the rest of the server, we dont have enough people here.

Bravo!
    I feel the need to communicate to you how unwanted you are on this server.
    Airfury
    Long Gone
    Et sicut ego vado respicio et inhorrescere ad caecitate vestra

that he ganked her
    minis can't be ganked learn to accept that. but i know how hard that must be

some people need to group in order to win we all know this don't we? tvts always paraded their epeens on how well they gank and just can't accept it when it happens to them...
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Good 1v1s slyc and skeriko.

Edit: this is now a drama thread apparently.

I hate you all and you all suck and im so much better than all of you.
    Last edited by gageithman; Jul 25 2012 at 01:20 PM.
    The one and only Matdir
    [b][color=green]Leader of the Luckyhit Fan Club
    [/b][/color]

Bravo!
    If people weren't so passionate about demonizing each other and mud-slinging, a majority of the people here would've quit PVP in this game a long time ago. It's the only reason why some people PVP in this game and not in others, (aside from not having to deal with a new learning curve and possible gear grind) because the drama makes playing everyday interesting.

Aside from that, welcome to Brandywine. Enjoy your stay.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100002a9685/signature.png]Repede[/charsig]

Good 1v1 Gashnock, epic double kb. <3
    ~Fortiscor
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by legion45 View Post
    If people weren't so passionate about demonizing each other and mud-slinging, a majority of the people here would've quit PVP in this game a long time ago. It's the only reason why some people PVP in this game and not in others, (aside from not having to deal with a new learning curve and possible gear grind) because the drama makes playing everyday interesting.

Aside from that, welcome to Brandywine. Enjoy your stay.
    i prefer the phrase jokingly trolling. getting pissed off by someone named "Thesungodra" telling me to be silent in ooc would cause me to question my sanity. and 93% of the touchy ones choose to incessantly whine lol instead of using the simple ignore function. Ra just wants to get his RP on

on that note. some good 1v1s, lucky def the most fun. us low audacity fools gotta band together
    Kraken, Thesungodra

thanks for all the 1v1's in SDV/GV hill today really fun fights, and glad it went on for so long.

sorry zalkon and falcobo for the wargs that ganked our 1v1's

also, this made me lol:
    [OOC] Gentelman: 'Ihatenamechanges scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Gentelman for 14,895 Lightning damage to Morale.'
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast