We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1837
    Thanks to all the freeps for solid 1v1s at GG the past week. +rep to some of the guards who tone down pain spam on my WL. Won some, lost a lot, had fun. See you all out there.-OptimusKrime
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

Thanks to all the Creeps for entertaining my 1v1 offers. Still working on my toon and trying to get better.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Great fight Vulf something(the warg) between EC and lug BD. Looked like both of us got our movements perfect.. wud have been a fair fight if u started from stealth.
    Also thx for all the 1v1s at GG past couple of weeks. A few i remember.. Immi, Kharnage, Lubnarnakh, Frupy, Nandout.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000452e0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Good 1v1s all morning Combinations. I appreciate you making the fights fun on your warden, we double KB every fight now it seems. Cheers
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R12), AllOveryourFace(R9), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-DI,Atrocity,Intol
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R11), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R12), Valerial(R9)

Very fun spars this morning, thanks all

Thanks for the fights today at GG, were fun.
    Lonewolf

good fights Dath, combinations and whoever i fought.

Optimus

First of thank you all for the warm welcomes!
    thank you to all the wardens i fought over the past few days for not using those light bleeds
    and any tips from fellow warleaders on fighting Guards? I dont heal and im coming up short. their passive healing is outhealing most my damage i think.

Thanks for all the fights at GG today, good fun!
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Great fights at GG the last few days.

Great stand up fight, Irrelevance.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Slyc,

We always seem to run into each other solo roaming around the map.

And you're always a fun fight.

Thanks.
    Borgorid of Arkenstone
    r11 - Champ , r8 - Mini,

Your mighty blow topples Thrordorr.Thrordorr incapacitated you. Ty for that nice random solo fight and for actually coming out of GV when you saw me /respect
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Great fights today everyone, props to Irrelevance for pro reaver'ing without any CD's and impale. You are a beast.

To the other reavers, notably Piggy, strong lol at you guys/girls for using CD's. The Craid is calling you back.
    ~ No Mercy ~

good fights at GG today and elswhere, were fun for my drunk warg.
    Last edited by Lonewolf1978; Sep 18 2014 at 11:48 AM.
    Lonewolf

Thanks for all the fights at GG, specially the Reavers. Champ vs Reaver is el classico! Good to be back.

Kuni

Thanks Gorthyrn for the 1v1 near cta, sorry it got ganked :/
    Respect for not using cds against me.
    [center][b]BRANDYWINE[/b]
    [color=hotpink]Deetour r12 WL. Iorynn-1 r13 drunk Warg.[/color] [color=lightblue]Zeyrah r10 lag RK.[/color] {[color=hotpink]Victorious Secret.[/color] [color=lightblue]Skill and Valour.[/color]}
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Great fights today everyone, props to Irrelevance for pro reaver'ing without any CD's and impale. You are a beast.

To the other reavers, notably Piggy, strong lol at you guys/girls for using CD's. The Craid is calling you back.
    I assume by CD you mean wrath? I know this wasnt directed at me, but I have not the skills earned yet for my R9 reaver to stand my ground against a good guard like you without an impale/DS. I wont ATO or even glory crit proc heal from a crit GP, but I see nothing wrong with a lower rank reaver impaling. A ptw reaver would be diff, but earned skills at R9 puts me in a position to impale on a guard traited BPE. I know I am not a great reaver, so maybe no harm no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I know I am not a great reaver, so maybe no harm no foul.

Fair enough.
    [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/LoneSocio/Harthsig_zpsf128e27a.jpg[/img]

Thanks for the great 1v1s the past few days.
    It's nice to see Bozak again after Revo transferred from Ridder. I always wanted to fight a good mini again, especially one that won't heal.
    Also saw Bralleg-1, but never got to fight him.
    Carry on, maggots.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I assume by CD you mean wrath? I know this wasnt directed at me, but I have not the skills earned yet for my R9 reaver to stand my ground against a good guard like you without an impale/DS. I wont ATO or even glory crit proc heal from a crit GP, but I see nothing wrong with a lower rank reaver impaling. A ptw reaver would be diff, but earned skills at R9 puts me in a position to impale on a guard traited BPE. I know I am not a great reaver, so maybe no harm no foul.
    Impale doesn't bother me, it's a skill not a CD, imo. CD's are basically crutches to save yourself from dying (hips, sprint, pledge, AtO, MT, Uruk heal, etc, etc)

In my 1v1's with most reavers, they double resilience which means they use AtO. Morale pots, and brand to remove slows aren't unusual either. Most reavers don't use wrath because it's too obvious and clearly a very powerful skill.

Excellent players like Irrelevance don't use CD's or in some cases impale if they are winning the RnG game. I've also fought a few R7-R8 reavers that are extremely well played with a great chance of making kills in 1v1's without the above CD's. The point I'm making is, reavers are extremely powerful and can be well played, so when I fight a high ranked reaver (R11 and higher) and see them blowing CD's, it's just so sad.

------------------

I strongly believe F2P brought a huge influx of ###### players. Turbine has dumbed the game down so much to make it easier for them to feel like winners without having to try hard.
    ~ No Mercy ~

Don't really relegate impale to the non-use skillset anymore, since it's not that much of a tableturner and decent builds can easily mitigate it these days. In tandem with most heavy classes having upwards of 25k+ morale.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

nice random fights today Slyc, think you lagged out at the last one though :/
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Would like to thank everyone I have 1v1'd since I came to the server. Lot of fun fights that have allowed me to work on my movement and rotations to see what works best when running redline. Hope to have more fights in the future.

Bralleg-1

Thx for the good 1v1s Rhine,Meldo,Jetsu,Resilient,Lo zheals, Ratslayer and a few forgotten names

/cheers

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

What about all the bad 1v1s? I know they're happening.

Have we forgotten what this thread is all about?
    "People began to realize that "Wow, I thought losing a third of my health was bad." Chachii is far more deadly, and fires off far more skills than even the best wargs on our server." - Victim #3741B
    [b][url=http://youtu.be/UhwvVNkIdZ4]A Merciful God's Path: Reloaded[/url][/b] - Pre U13, 15-audacity warg gameplay.

Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast