We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1846
    Thanks for the 1v1's all. Always entertaining.... even when im intoxicated

Cheers
    Ridduk

thanks all for 1v1s espicially creepyhealer and fatrolls-1 for no heal defiler fights awesome kbs and double deaths, also others which I might of missed, thanks for freeps for fighting my r3-4 warg also very good fights
    <3 Godo and Macrowarg

Ty all for the 1v1s. Sorry the boxers decided to ruin it.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Ty all for the 1v1s. Sorry the boxers decided to ruin it.
    jfc story of my life.
    Tsaurel/Telae

Quote Originally Posted by mrcostello View Post
    Nice 1v1 with when I was afk, Lovepounse <3.......
    This post definately fits into the "bad" 1v1 category.....

Unfortunately there seems to be quite a few rank farming 1v1 gankers on this server....your above mentioned Lovepounce being one of them.

Others that i've seen over the past couple days are the warg Chaachii?, reav Shaukurl?, BA Bayonetblahblah?, and another warg Aaton. (?spelling)

I know BW gets some awesome xfers (me, obviously ) and we also get quite a bit of "transfer trash".

I don't know how many of these fit into the latter category, or if they're simply homegrown toadstools, but they obviously have little sense of honor or fair play.

It was nice to see a few peeps go after a couple of the gankers (thank you again), but sad to see quite a few stand there and do nothing....or offer ridiculous platitudes like..."learn to take a death"......lolololmfao...my my.

I have almost 10k btw......means nothing.

On Gladden there was a simple premise....if you were seen ganking.....the community policed 1vs and would ostrasize said peeps, through public humiliation and by killing or denying them 1vs, until they changed their ganking farming ways.

Needless to say, I will do a lil' policing myself and apologize in advance if I happen to interrupt someones 1v1 with these chumps.

They don't deserve the honor of 1v1s and are most definately KOS for me.

.....musing.....***I wonder if there will be any tardvaark memes/gifs offered up as an inarticulate response to my post***.......
    Last edited by Intolerance; May 30 2014 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerance View Post
    I have almost 10k btw......means nothing.
    r14 and under 10k deaths?

[center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

***I wonder if there will be any tardvaark memes/gifs offered up as an inarticulate response to my post***.......
    What does "tardvaark" mean?
    Tsaurel/Telae

I agree player policing is necessary, Boxers should be zerged on sight as well.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Heyho i just want to ask how the pvp is on brandy.

Many zerg?
    Anything else if there is zerg?
    Solo/Duo pvp on Freep is possible?
    Spars?

Thx and greetings from Gwaihir

~Drizzels~

Thanks for 1v1s past few days since ive been here! Quite rusty as you can tell.. im slowly getting back into it! Thanks to that reaver at DC too btw!(R12 something royal your name was) Afk farming for lootboxes with about 5 others afk in back was a lovely chunk of Renown ;P

- Overwhelm
    [URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/davieschristopher/media/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag253/davieschristopher/Imageforumsstuff_zpsee194db5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Nice 1v1s today all, think I've about got the hang of my new computer now.
    Idmel

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    r14 and under 10k deaths?

.....musing.....***I wonder if there will be any tardvaark memes/gifs offered up as an inarticulate response to my post***.......
    Yay....we have a winner!!! Lol

For the record.....i'm rank 13......and without lookin' proly a couple hundred k or more from next rank.

Points mean nothing to me though and again.....like it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    What does "tardvaark" mean?
    See gif above........perfect example.

Anyway..........back to the 1v1s.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dendor View Post
    Thanks for 1v1s past few days since ive been here! Quite rusty as you can tell.. im slowly getting back into it! Thanks to that reaver at DC too btw!(R12 something royal your name was) Afk farming for lootboxes with about 5 others afk in back was a lovely chunk of Renown ;P

- Overwhelm
    wad?
    is that you
    [URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/skuppers/media/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg.html][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/skuppers/sig_zps880d8eea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    wad?
    is that you
    of course that is his guard, Scup :P

I was as surprised as you were when I ran into him at GTA
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    of course that is his guard, Scup :P

I was as surprised as you were when I ran into him at GTA
    I was surprised when I heard you were all here. Especially since I thought most of you guys were on Landy still, guess Brandy is the new home for Ridder aye...
    [center][IMG]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdoual520eb.png[/IMG]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Renbash-1 ~ Hadrochnyce ~ Lotharius-1 ~ Sabaktes-1[/FONT]
    [color=#FC0303] ~ Riddermark and Brandywine ~[/color]
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSwToWqYOs/]This probably applies to you.[/url] [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Me_the_Third View Post
    Nice 1v1s today all, think I've about got the hang of my new computer now.
    Could this be the return of Idmel???
    [size=3][color=#086A87]Dephailer - Draped in Disease[/size]
    Rank 12 Defiler[/color] ~ ~ ~ [color=#B40404][/color]
    RIP Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

Yay....we have a winner!!! Lol

For the record.....i'm rank 13......and without lookin' proly a couple hundred k or more from next rank.

Points mean nothing to me though and again.....like it matters.

See gif above........perfect example.

Anyway..........back to the 1v1s.....
    are you one of those discusting foreigners that use those weird words noone understands
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    are you one of those discusting foreigners that use those weird words noone understands
    I'm not sure I understand you.

Foreign as it relates to where?

Where I come from....Newfie post-op lady boys could potentially be considered disGusting foreigners.

Are you one of those?

Just sayin....

I'm not sure I understand you.

Foreign as it relates to where?

Where I come from....Newfie post-op lady boys could potentially be considered disGusting foreigners.

Are you one of those?

Just sayin....
    On these forums alone you have:

made sexist cracks at women including defamatory comments implying sexual favours in return for praise and other such benefits

used references to mentally disabled people as a form of insult to others

attempted to draw over the top parallels between cheating and homosexuality

and now slants toward the transgender community.

pro pking, althorz. confirmed best 1v1
    Tsaurel/Telae

pro pking, althorz. confirmed best 1v1
    As if his actual ability to play the game wasn't insulting enough.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Okay...sry peeps..last post not directly 1v1 related......

On these forums alone you have:

made sexist cracks at women including defamatory comments implying sexual favours in return for praise and other such benefits
    Was never my intent, and I certainly didn't do so to hurt anyone......maybe you read into something I said the wrong way?

I apologize if I offended someone

used references to mentally disabled people as a form of insult to others
    No. If you are referring to my usage of tardvaark......that is actually an inside joke/reference of Tarvin...and it simply means something that has no basis in rationality and/or makes absolutely no sense.

Have you ever seen an aardvark, or heard Tarvin speak? If so, then you will probably get the correlation.

attempted to draw over the top parallels between cheating and homosexuality
    Not so?

Though I guess if you look hard enough you can probably find some parallels between most things.

and now slants toward the transgender community.
    In my defense...I didn't start it.

My slant was actually against Newfies.

For the record....I love lady boys!!!

Does the usage of the word "slant" constitute as a slant?

......althorz. confirmed best 1v1
    I've seen that guy in action......he's pretty okay.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    As if his actual ability to play the game wasn't insulting enough.
    Is that an insult?

As for me...knowing I play the game better than most is reward enough.

I know I have a sharp tongue......but my goal is only to provide some entertainment and verbal pvp, and never is my intent to actually offend anyone.

I do respond to trolling...and I call out peeps that I think cheat or play in an unscrupulous manner.....as others have with me.

Quid pro quo.

Again...I apologize if I offended anyone

Back to 1v1s?
    Last edited by Intolerance; Jun 03 2014 at 09:28 PM.

As for me...knowing I play the game better than most is reward enough.

I do respond to trolling...and I call out peeps that I think cheat or play in an unscrupulous manner.....as others have with me.
    I wouldn't sweat it bro. You're being trolled by a cheating macro exploiting player, so I wouldn't put too much stock in the negative comments.

Had a few decent 1vs as well, but the potting and blowing of cd's by some creeps was lol.

Had another wound pot my slow...then hit me with Blade Toss.

Any chance there for a quid pro quo? Hah Nope.

Wound potz ftw!!! Lololol

It's nice to know now that consumable crutches are acceptable to use in 1v1s here on BW. Makes me that much more powerful

Focus pot, wound pot, fear pot, morale pot, and for the creeps that pot my slows then slow me in turn....store pot!!! Lololol

As for the rank 6 warg...I noticed that also, and I wonder how many store skills/corruptions they have?

Personally I don't care, but there's peeps here who like to troll others for using the store, so they might be interested in that info.

o.O

Fun 1v1s :)

Had some fun 1v1s the past few days.

Special thanks to:
    Afluk- always enjoy fighting you and hearing you rage about the game (also thanks for not impaling me too hard!)
    Lonewolf- always fun fighting you.
    Luknarakh(?) (I can't remember how to spell your name, sorry!)

Honorable mentions to the hardcore gankers: runninglukk, lampiao-1, and darkki, for always murdering me in my last 500 morale or so, and as always, thank you to the boxers that show up time to time to wipe the 1v1 circle.

Looking forward to fighting you all

~Arkilli/Arotic

Quote Originally Posted by arfaer View Post
    Had some fun 1v1s the past few days.

Special thanks to:
    Afluk- always enjoy fighting you and hearing you rage about the game (also thanks for not impaling me too hard!)
    Pffff, I'd say rage about the people more then the game ^.^ You enjoy watching me fail at typing ultimately though, can't forget that now

Nice 1v1s overwhelm and rhine

that was funny at lugz rez with those noobs sorry they kept ganking at gta we told them to knock it off.
    '

Tussin.
    Martiall.
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast