We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1846
    thanks for the 1vs1s orp, ceddin and all others on my champ today. I need a lot of practice and better gear appearantly lol
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

I had some really great fights today. Guth and Slowbo really awesome fights.I love them double kbs <3. Deso you once again showed me what a good warden is capable off. I will need to use my HoTs earlier and see how it goes from then ^^

PS. Freeps do not be afraid to spar my defiler I am doing everything I can to give both sides a fair chance of winning and a good fight. I will not use blight, BoF, fungal bloom, fell restoraton, efflor (aka the 3 induction heal skills), no debuffs and 0-1 flies (this is dependant on the freep :P). I will use the 2 HoT heals but how much I will use it depends on the freep.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    I had some really great fights today. Guth and Slowbo really awesome fights.I love them double kbs <3. Deso you once again showed me what a good warden is capable off. I will need to use my HoTs earlier and see how it goes from then ^^

PS. Freeps do not be afraid to spar my defiler I am doing everything I can to give both sides a fair chance of winning and a good fight. I will not use blight, BoF, fungal bloom, fell restoraton, efflor (aka the 3 induction heal skills), no debuffs and 0-1 flies (this is dependant on the freep :P). I will use the 2 HoT heals but how much I will use it depends on the freep.
    Yes, fun fight. IMO, warden vs defiler can be a good fight using everything besides blight if the defiler keeps the dps pressure on, rather than just turtling. With blight and going no heals vs no heals would be interesting as well.

Also good fight Elvich, you always surprise me with your dps relative to other WLs. I'll skip the excuses and just say lets try that same fight again, same scenario.
    Last edited by spelunker; May 14 2014 at 12:26 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Creepy I miss you. We will tango again soon.

With blight and going no heals vs no heals would be interesting as well.
    I have played around with that on BR vs other wardens and even so I still beated them pretty easily. So no I will not use Blight+no heals vs wardens (and any other freep class for that matter) in a 1on1 situation.

And hi Fam. Good to see you back Freeps will definently need your heals now
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,

Lots of awesome 1v1s tonight. Cant remember all the names too many.

I have played around with that on BR vs other wardens and even so I still beated them pretty easily. So no I will not use Blight+no heals vs wardens (and any other freep class for that matter) in a 1on1 situation.

I haven't gone anywhere really. Focused on some gear, traits, and taking time off from saving lives to actually torching them on RK. But I can't say no to my first love of healing, especially in small groups lately. Just haven't been out solo since update. I look forward to you showing off what defilers can do.

<3 best fights ive had in a long time with you
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Fun spars yesterday Onestopper, Zeuzz, Edamor (sp?), Firemind & alts, and anyone I may have forgotten. Sorry I had to stop mid-fight, Halindale, RL duties etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Sefunsixtoo View Post
    Fun spars yesterday Onestopper, Zeuzz, Edamor (sp?), Firemind & alts, and anyone I may have forgotten. Sorry I had to stop mid-fight, Halindale, RL duties etc etc
    Ye had lots of fun 1v1ing you guys, Ruffi, sefunxistoo, and alot more

Good fights everyone. LOL at some reavers popping everything, including pots.

Evil, you make spiders look god mode this book, good spars and thank you for making the fights more even.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

thanks for the 1vs1s slyc and creepyhealer, great fights as always!
    Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post

Riddfury isnt worth mentioning? Wait, dont answer that....
    Ridduk

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post
    Yes very nice fights as usual also to Guth and Falsified! The double kbs are the best though ^^
    Deso those 2 fights were awesome! That first fight you really handed my ### back to me :P. 2nd fight I decided to use that filthy looking bottled spider chitter and it landed us a very nice double kb .
    Last edited by eleanora123; May 17 2014 at 11:16 PM.

Yes very nice fights as usual also to Guth and Falsified! The double kbs are the best though ^^
    Deso those 2 fights were awesome! That first fight you really handed my ### back to me :P. 2nd fight I decided to use that filthy looking bottled spider chitter and it landed us a very nice double kb .
    our fights are always amazing <3

ty slyc too, although the bpe rage QQ was strong with me
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Thanks for the 1v1's tonight Creepy and Slyc! Had a blast. Much appreciation to both of you for the self-nerfs that keep fights close. Hope to get a bit more geared on that toon and bring some better fights!

Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

Had some good 1v1s on my burg yesterday, Immanitas on warg, Hellosir and the other reaver (forgot the name). I'm not a big fan of 1v1 circles but least I could find some creeps over R6 at GTA
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by dagorlad91806 View Post
    Riddfury isnt worth mentioning? Wait, dont answer that....
    Different 1vs1 circle, not gonna put something up for every circle i participate in , but yes thank you for our fights too Rid.
    Stainless

Had some great 1v1 sessions over the weekend, made about 150 kb's through them :O.
    Had a few close fights with revoistrash, ceddin, slyc, sneakingz, and my favourite fights against creepy. Some veryyyyy close ones.
    Thanks all.

~Lenovos~

Very good fight yesterday Beatle, my favorite kind of 1v1: craids and fraids everywhere, and somewhere in the middle of that an uninterrupted spontaneous 1v1
    Appreciate the no-"imaple" (haha) too.
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

A big thank you to everyone I've 1v1'd over the past few days! Much appreciated. Too many names to count but special thanks to Evilspinnre who I have had numerous spars against and who I know severely nerfs himself to create good fights. Thank you! And also creepyhealer I very much enjoyed our fights and look forward to more on both my RK and Burg. Thank you to everyone that I didn't mention, there were loads of you and I appreciate every fight! See yall out there!

Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

thanks for the 1v1's at gta today.

comewithme, for a r13 reaver you're really bad. like, beyond words.

EDIT: to make this even better. i just discovered i didnt even have points spent in my LI..
    Last edited by 0987654321; May 19 2014 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post

Didn't you hear?? Devving impale in 1v1s makes you good now.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post

EDIT: to make this even better. i just discovered i didnt even have points spent in my LI..
    I have to agree...Comewithme is a very poor rank 13 reaver. That aside thanks to all the 1v1s today on the gaurd *halindale-1*
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Why are people surprised still that reavers use impale in 1v1s/fc? 95% of reavers use impale, even if they started off with the thought in their minds not to, if the fight gets too close theyll use it.

Ive fought many reavers on this server 1v1...most blow impale, slow, disarm, bladetoss, dev strike, ATO....but, holy #### the minute i blow AOS they want to stop the match. Comewithme is the biggest offender of this.

Lots of poor sport reavers on this server. If they cant beat you with all their cds before the charge is done and u burn a cd....match over. Next reaver that blows everything and wants to stop a match after i use 1 CD hes going to die anyway.

Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast