We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    Lol Glory champ gloating try fighting in fervour you do nothing champ. Must be difficult to hit brutal strikes and bracing attack and heal yourself for over 10k every fight. And don't even try to bring up our fight in fervour before the update, where I was what rank 5 or 6 and played on my warg once every 3 weeks? If you really want to brag get on your champ in fervour, might not be able to beat you if I'm in shadow and you blow all your cds but I can in flayer, you don't even know how to stop a warg from kiting you which makes it too easy. Well, atleast you are consistent with glory... I mean, you might of done better against that rank 3 defiler if you weren't in glory...

P.S don't even know why you are bringing up snoopey he didn't do any better and all the things he was telling me in tells without me asking him for it, I was already doing. And what does a 1 minute bubble matter when you can just kite it unless if you just want me to kite you so you can use bracing attack 2 more times to add on to the 10 you've already done that fight lol.
    losing is losing brahh step up
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    And here I was thinking you traited that way to "fight zergs"
    l0l0l0l
    "Because I'm sane, and I know I am because I'm constantly thinking 'don't be crazy' to myself. Crazy people don't do that because crazy people don't worry about becoming crazy"

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkickington View Post
    Welcome back, Soleus
    omg soles back!?! might have a chance at running into someone solo again!
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

If you want to build like a tank be my guest. My boy Thirteenlife knows all about that. But I tested your dps couldn't even kill my rank 3 defiler. Any warden or guardian could come out here and be god mode 1v1 traited Tank line it's not hard. But the people wanting to fight against that are just as dumb for trying IMO.

Last edited by illdowhatittakes; Jun 26 2012 at 02:09 AM.

there's now at least one actual solo'er out there now guys, bring your zergs.
    Two soloers.

Gotta bring two zergs now.

Good 1v1s last night.
    Nvm, nobody solos
    The one and only Matdir
    [b][color=green]Leader of the Luckyhit Fan Club
    [/b][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by gageithman View Post
    Two soloers.

Gotta bring two zergs now.

Good 1v1s last night.
    Nvm, nobody solos
    sorry, been having connection issues due to time warner being &&&&ing terrible. will be back soon
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Good 1v1s bosot, and a warg that for some reason i cant remember the name of . You know who you are, and thanks for not killing me when i was afk
    The one and only Matdir
    [/b][/color]

Good 1v1s to Brannir, Zelsatu, and Atienne! They were really fun!
    ~Flankrat
    http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/.../signature.pngRank 11 Warg, Rank 9 Champ, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 7 Burglar

Good 1v1s Desalvo (sp)...nice to see you not running in a pack
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by gageithman View Post
    Good 1v1s bosot, and a warg that for some reason i cant remember the name of . You know who you are, and thanks for not killing me when i was afk
    idk if that warg was me, but thanks for killing my warg above norbogs :P

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    idk if that warg was me, but thanks for killing my warg above norbogs :P
    Nah, was a rank 9 warg. I was really surprised by it too, because ive only seen him in packs. really made me happy to see he was willing to 1v1 me.
    The one and only Matdir
    [/b][/color]

Thanks for the 1v1s today Stylen, was alot of fun.

ty all for the 1v1s tonight
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Thanks for the 1v1 inside of ta yelk was very intertaning. Thats the first 1v1 ive had with ya and I look foward to many more well played sir! ./salute

Gash on your no aud champ on ta beach was fun get some aud!!!

Onehelsing you da man!!!

And to all the 2v9 2v6 and 2v4 with bed on his deflier thanks for beeing bad

Cant forget atie near good ta-ish always close with ya i love the fun fight and i got a good lol at the reaver ""thinking"" it was gonna finish you off. Bed goes aww thats lame i go dont worrie 1 bubble and its merked and it was lol!!!
    Last edited by kurrency420; Jun 29 2012 at 10:15 AM.
    "Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara, quote

Quote Originally Posted by kurrency420 View Post
    Cant forget atie near good ta-ish always close with ya i love the fun fight and i got a good lol at the reaver ""thinking"" it was gonna finish you off. Bed goes aww thats lame i go dont worrie 1 bubble and its merked and it was lol!!!
    lolololol ya I had a good laugh over that one. I was ready for someone else to jump me too.

the fight itself between you and i was good, as always. i had a feeling that dude was gonna charge in at the end. lesson learned, i guess lol.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkickington View Post
    Good 1v1s to Brannir, Zelsatu, and Atienne! They were really fun!
    ~Flankrat
    yeah man good fights! you're a heck of a warg lol. i remember beating you the first time then telling i think niightmare that you needed more morale or something.. so you came back with much more and beat me lol. fun times

Solid fights past few days. Names escape me at the moment but kudos for the respectable ones.

@Thyke - I was trying to show the R1 reaver the ropes in HH but a wicked nice fight on the ramp. Bummed it got interrupted. Just for the record, I didnt call anyone in.

@Elweenn - Tad upset my skills kept locking up (highlighting but not going off) but I love our fights regardless Double KB, high five!
    [CENTER]Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc"][U][FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]FiZZE[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Fun 1v1s today everyone. Especially Slyc and Snoopey. Also mrpewdershmit*, I made a poor decision charging you at tr road with my pots and stuff on cd. Pretty sick BA.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004377da/signature.png]Vermicide[/charsig]
    [color=green]Acarus Rank 10 Captain, Orothos Rank 10 Hunter, Qaedra Rank 8 RK[/color]

Good Fights yesterday
    RvR , the 1v1s , the 2v1s
    and the complete whoppin I got coming across
    the craid while running around solo
    cheers to all

[CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.
    Yargo

thanks for the fun

sorry about the freever

/salute
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000e2c6f/signature.png]Skullflayer[/charsig]
    [color=#8B4513]Cruciatus[/color]
    [color=#DC143C]Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™[/color]
    [color=#B22222]Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012[/color]

good fights beatle <3 not my day i guess bro
    sometimes i got it and sometimes i don't lol

i feel like you changed your build a bit, man.. you hitting harder so it seems.. or am i delusional?

peace

Good 1v1s Gashnock, Felasbane, Snoopey, Skeriko, and Soleus on your Warg. Also to everyone I missed.

EDIT: Also to Gurtzakh and Bregnagra
    Last edited by Buttkickington; Jul 03 2012 at 12:23 AM.
    http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/.../signature.pngRank 11 Warg, Rank 9 Champ, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 7 Burglar

Good 1v1s too all you warglings.
    Snoopy, Stylen, Malarick, Rigatoni. They were all fun!
    I still suck vs Shadow wargs...dunno why. You guys are just fun to fight though, and I really appreciate the fights. Even if I rely on crits to win xD.
    Last edited by Buttkickington; Jul 03 2012 at 08:50 PM.

Wink

Good 1v1's today;

Brannir: 1st fight my VT went off with WL on. 2nd fight WL didn't pot off. 3rd fight finally worked round the kinks and got ya! good fights :P

Fortiscor: Good fights man, 1st fight I realise your sprint was on CD for the majority of the fight, still gw. 2nd fight was a nice double kb.

Baldrmac: Evade is a crutch use it win, don't use it lose. Always a pleasure fighting you though. If I could stand a chance without using it then trust me I wouldn't use evade.

Superclifford: I can't believe I got you to 600 morale without using evade (pick up yo game son! ;p). Also can't believe you potted my firedot despite me fighting without that major CD (it wasn't on CD I just didn't use it). I should have morale potted and whooped yo azz ;p
    The 2nd fight was interrupted so apologies for that, but I made sure I got the KB

Thanks all.

Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Vae Victis - Woe to the vanquished.
    Timidi mater non flet.

Thanks for the 1v1s Beatle, Gash, Lug and Wot.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast