We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1846
    Logged in today around 11:30am GMT +0 nothing happening not even a grams camp i run down GV hill and find a rank 8 spider called fruity pebbles i get him to 40/50k morale, he burrows then comes out of burrow, lays web and runs there are NO other creeps/freeps around and yet he still runs from a 1v1 total disgrace of a player especially with me having only 4 audacity and the current position that weavers are in it should have been a good fight, this is how creeps learn to play in 13.1 play with numbers or not at all. Had he been with another creep it would have been a whole different story, i cannot wait for future updates you will suffer so much having no skill, when you are unable to camp GV.

Also runningluk is the trashiest warg i have yet to find on brandywine.
    Last edited by witchking782; May 09 2014 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by witchking782 View Post
    Logged in today around 11:30am GMT +0 nothing happening not even a grams camp i run down GV hill and find a rank 8 spider called fruity pebbles i get him to 40/50k morale, he burrows then comes out of burrow, lays web and runs there are NO other creeps/freeps around and yet he still runs from a 1v1 total disgrace of a player especially with me having only 4 audacity and the current position that weavers are in it should have been a good fight, this is how creeps learn to play in 13.1 play with numbers or not at all. Had he been with another creep it would have been a whole different story, i cannot wait for future updates you will suffer so much having no skill, when you are unable to camp GV.

Mad cause bad.

I'm not sure what the situation was like on your old server 2 years ago when last you played, but if you are expecting to run around solo (or not solo for that matter) and get 'good' fights with creeps interested in a close, fair fight on anything approaching a consistent basis, you're going to have a bad time in the moors.

Same can be said if you rolled a creep and started looking for good fights with freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    I'm not sure what the situation was like on your old server 2 years ago when last you played, but if you are expecting to run around solo (or not solo for that matter) and get 'good' fights with creeps interested in a close, fair fight on anything approaching a consistent basis, you're going to have a bad time in the moors.

Same can be said if you rolled a creep and started looking for good fights with freeps.
    Due to the lack of mail system on Gramsfoot, I'm afraid the telegram informing creeps that it is no longer SoA couldn't be delivered. Regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post

well you certainly didnt run away from a single freep/creep, you stand tal face the music and maybe learn in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by moneyandgiftgiverr View Post
    Mad cause bad.
    Only Joking itts been a long time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Due to the lack of mail system on Gramsfoot, I'm afraid the telegram informing creeps that it is no longer SoA couldn't be delivered. Regrets.

Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

well you certainly didnt run away from a single freep/creep, you stand tal face the music and maybe learn in the process.

Only Joking itts been a long time lol

Oh, do I know you from another server?

Oh, do I know you from another server?
    Nope you know me from this server this could get interesting ever played guess who ?

Nope you know me from this server this could get interesting ever played guess who ?
    I don't see a point in playing guess who if I don't know you from anywhere other than this server :P

I don't see a point in playing guess who if I don't know you from anywhere other than this server :P
    100% from BW

Mad cause bad.
    Either you're trash, I'm trash or someone else is trash. It never ends, really.

Thank you to afluk and salker, for the great 1v1s at GTA, cant wait to get audacity, and roam some more, and Sorry to the 4 greenies in HH i solo zerged but i NEED audacity ill stop after

Was a pleasure Mrlondon, will make sure not to use impale and a few other skills till you get some audacity to make the fight a bit more fun

--Afluk

Quote Originally Posted by Vo1c3zzz View Post
    --Afluk
    You logged before I had a chance to reply to the last tell, so I'll throw it out here. The NS was a knee-jerk reaction by me when you wrathed for a second time in that fight which up till that point seemed headed for a double KB. Warden is a pretty flexible (and powerful of course) class, and if you want to drop everything you have in the fight, I can probably add some heals, or our dps cd buff to keep things competitive with whatever you want to throw at me, and tbh I do enjoy fights where I need to think and use more of the warden skill suite to try and win, so don't take this as QQ. But if you wrath when we're both at 3k morale (or like others have been doing lately with AtO/morale pot in those types of situations) I don't have many options, and with the current state of the moors I'm not terribly inclined to take one on the chin for the sake of being nicer than my opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Vo1c3zzz View Post
    Was a pleasure Mrlondon, will make sure not to use impale and a few other skills till you get some audacity to make the fight a bit more fun

--Afluk
    Thanks Afluk, however i do not like either side gimping themselfs if you have impale use it use wrath dev strike use everything, i would rather die 1000 times over knowing i tried my best than knowing the person i was fighting was holding back it makes in much more of an accomplishment if i was to win, lets just hope the crit gods are not in your favour

Theres only one skill i dont believe should be used in 1v1s and that is the BA evade skill, i dont know name i never creep, but if they were to use it, i would not get upset, thats what comes with running red line cappy, if i wanted to kill everything i see and never die i would roll yellow line, Hope to see you out there again.

Although saying that i had a 1v1 with defiled blades he killed me twice 3rd time i go back i get him 17k morale whilst im still pretty much full so wrath and 25% morale pot come out, morale pots i dont agree with, not at their current OP ness

-MrLondon.
    Last edited by witchking782; May 10 2014 at 03:04 PM.

Oh, I don't mind Deso really I hope I didn't come across as angry haha. I think I lost whether you used NS or not I just thought it was kinda funny was all I use wrath especially against wardens because I think I'll be out of blood before I can put it up much of a fight haha (Damn bleeds!). Maybe next time you won't get ganked 3 times before we get a full fight too haha

---Afluk

good job to all of you fail high rank reavers needing popping all those skills to beat a champ.

Quote Originally Posted by KaP93 View Post
    good job to all of you fail high rank reavers needing popping all those skills to beat a champ.
    welcome to BW

Quote Originally Posted by KaP93 View Post
    you are a good champion
    but i really like to use impale to win every spar and if you want some special fight you can call me dont use impale
    by the way impale is allowed in 1v1
    i also watched many video about champion vs reaver use fire damage and no impale or DS so boring just a performance a test its not a real fight
    you must believe champion is still powerful and in this expansion i think Decgard is the mightiest champion
    Looking forward to the next update
    remember impale is a damage skill it only can make common damage without 4bleeds

Quote Originally Posted by G-power View Post
    you are a good champion
    but i really like to use impale to win every spar and if you want some special fight you can call me dont use impale
    i also watched many video about champion vs reaver use fire damage and no impale or DS so boring just a performance a test its not a real fight
    you must believe champion is still powerful and in this expansion i think Decgard is the mightiest champion
    remember impale is a damage skill it only can make common damage without 4bleeds
    There's so much wrong in this post, i don't even know where to start...

you are a good champion
    decgard...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HAHA.

also you're bad. and a complete ######. so for the love of god just shut the #### up

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    decgard...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HAHA.

also you're bad. and a complete ######. so for the love of god just shut the #### up
    yeah in HD decgard is the best champion
    maybe before HD decgard is not good
    now he has the highest dps

yeah in HD decgard is the best champion
    maybe before HD decgard is not good
    now he has the highest dps
    Wow..........

Quote Originally Posted by Haldaim View Post
    Wow..........
    *shrug*

People are entitled to their opinions i reckon....

Great 1v1s today.

Just like to say thanks for the 1v1s today all the creeps that fought meeeeeeee.
    Revoistrash,Godnakh,Ceddinden( something like that )and everyone else.
    Oh honourable mention to Belolth on ganking. #bestspider2k14

~Lenovos~

Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast