We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1846
    That rank 6 warg is not store bought, by any means. I have known Rhine across multiple servers, and his warg kills as easily at r4 as it did at r10. As a few people have pointed out, his ability to win in a 1v1 at his low rank has everyone screaming "store-bought". Nay, jsut unmatched mouse turning and using 4 skills.

But, he can defend himself, I was just clarifying

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerance View Post
    Yet I'm better than you. Go figure.

Lookie...another one on the pile!!! Sad one of my old kinnies decided to join you; I can only fervently hope she doesn't become a troll as well.

I'm not going to quote break quote break like you...i'll just respond.

Yeah....Watch the vid. I did. He readily admits to being an exploiter. I just conveyed his message.

Yes. Blue line. Strength stance. Is there a problem with that? Am I cheating or exploiting somehow?

Potting ANYTHING in a 1v1 is laughable. Hitting DR in a 1v1 is laughable.

Doing both against a hunter is side-splittingly hilarious, and yet utterly fail at the same time.

Sanity? "No No No...I told you to tell 'em you was in sanitation......not sanitarium"

Lol my mental faculties are well and good, but these continued Superfreep comparisons can only be coming from peeps that play the same.

If I'm horrible, that makes most other players down right terribad-hide your face in shame-might as well just delete peeps.

And again, I'm quite sure I'm better than you.

As for the warg, I don't know, but was simply curious. We tangled open field a couple times, and I thought I saw a couple skills being used that were above the wargs rank and station.

Meh either way.

Moar?

No worries i will not waste any more time with you. But since you like movie quotes i will give you the reason why and end our conversation in style:

Mark Twain: 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience'

Farewell good sir, may Turbine and the store enlighten your path to easymoding even more!
    Last edited by tarpelion; Apr 02 2014 at 07:10 PM.

good 1v1 Martiall!! oh wait..you ran to EC from a spider..with you using bleeds...

such rage and emotion from a spider losing to a warden : \

Quote Originally Posted by Jakreal View Post
    good 1v1 Martiall!! oh wait..you ran to EC from a spider..with you using bleeds...

such rage and emotion from a spider losing to a warden : \
    no, but having seen you talk yourself up in glff, im shocked by how bad you actually are

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    no, but having seen you talk yourself up in glff, im shocked by how bad you actually are
    so what you are saying is...

Glff talking = skill

1v1 winner outcome = skill

why you so made ?

Glff talking = skill

why you so made ?
    Ladies, ladies....

Glff talking = skill

why you so made ?
    i so made?

and no, i was actualy saying that, you're quite bad for how much you talk. then again, thats how it tends to be. maybe you wont run to npc's next time since i wouldnt exactly call that a 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    i so made?

and no, i was actualy saying that, you're quite bad for how much you talk. then again, thats how it tends to be. maybe you wont run to npc's next time since i wouldnt exactly call that a 1v1.
    well im glad you think so

channel that anger into the game and not the forums next time you might win

dont be so made too just 1 death

ooh i die plenty. that doesnt bother me at all. trash players like yourself, that talk themselves up bother me. im sorry you needed to run to npcs. maybe you'll learn from someone better than yourself, and next time you wont need to

edit: anyways this is pointless. you're clearly on a whole new level of ######, like a lot of these xfers lately.
    Last edited by 0987654321; Apr 02 2014 at 06:46 PM.

alot of those xfers arent raidbbys and can play there class dude, ur prob a raidbby and cant kill #### <3

I like cake. Good 1v1, cake.

I have enjoyed many great 1v1s of late - much respect to my opponents who practice proportionality.

Champs are now more in line with SoA/Moria Book 7 through Mirkwood. I like the underdog role almost as much as the easymoder.

- Thotcriminal

I was mistaking TTK for TTT Pounces thank you for the clarrification.

Nice 1v1s earlier, Hurth. Guard vs warg is always a close one.

Fun 1v1 Silver, double KB is a good finish.

NIce 1v1 Evil
    that was a close one

[CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks for the fights Gpower, Jichi, Slyc, Variation, Chachi and whoever else I m missing. Was fun.

Also wud like to thank all the freeps i ve been fighting on my warg past couple of weeks. And no i dont have any store bought skills on my warg. Just 2 r11 traits which i got from Greater Sigils.(Thanks for replying for me Tbow )

- Rhine-1/Shukzu

why you so made ?
    Oh god, Jak is here. lulz why u leave DD you scrub?

Good random 1v1 Gpower. Didnt use DS or AtO, Like a sir.

Thanks for all the 1v1's over the past few days.

>Red, that was close, you played well

-Evil

Well played 1v1's to everyone that's fought my reaver and my guard. Thank you all.

Shout out to Wargamin - your reputation precedes you. Looking forward to more 1v1's!

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Shout out to Wargamin - your reputation precedes you. Looking forward to more 1v1's!
    Morale pots ftw.

thanks for all the fights over the past couple days on my ezmode warg.

trying different classes since reaver is boring as #### atm, and cant say i particularly good at any of them, but ive had some fun fights still

Thanks for the 1v1s yesterday.

Thotcriminal, ON buff, 3 blue ops were tough, so thats why I never mapped back to GG for a followup whooping

Some fun 1v1s lately on my spider. Some really close ones, double kbs, and some really annoying ones with classes that heal more than I can dps

All in all its been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Some fun 1v1s lately on my spider. Some really close ones, double kbs, and some really annoying ones with classes that heal more than I can dps

All in all its been fun.
    Pfft, you don't truly learn that pain until you've played a Defiler :P

Nice 1v1s all, shout out to Cwenelois. You are literally the first burg I've ever seen try yellow line, kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Me_the_Third View Post
    Pfft, you don't truly learn that pain until you've played a Defiler :P

Nice 1v1s all, shout out to Cwenelois. You are literally the first burg I've ever seen try yellow line, kudos.
    haha. It's true, defiler dps is horrid. I have played defiler (mine is r7 the same as my spider) but not as much lately. Either way it doesn't take many heals to outheal the dps either class puts out... though I'm still working on spider and know I have a lot of room for improvement

Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast