We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1846
    Ty for the 1v1s and spars xkillah, muzluck, desolattefrappucino, eyebrowhoe, necroshafttits, and another warg and spider i forget the name of..you know who you are. I'm still super rusty but they were really fun and educational. cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Suenami View Post
    Ty for the 1v1s and spars xkillah, muzluck, desolattefrappucino, eyebrowhoe, necroshafttits, and another warg and spider i forget the name of..you know who you are. I'm still super rusty but they were really fun and educational. cheers!
    yeaaa...fun fights. 14 aud really fking sucks on a warg though. especailly one that i really dont know how to play :P

aand thankss to ragelog, frum, and anyone else i fought last night.

-muzluck

Excellent fight Rubicon-1.

Good fight Isindri, was really close until that impale crit.

-dances

Thanks everyone for all the 1v1's over the past weeks, always a fun fight.

Edit: Rast, Blazon can beat me with 1 CD, grats on using 4 +aim CDG exploit ahahaha.
    Last edited by Moors-Battlemaster; Jan 26 2014 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Excellent fight Rubicon-1.
    Agreed. It's not often I come across a solid player, looking forward to more anytime, anywhere. (on any toon :P)
    Last edited by RGilthanas; Jan 26 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the 1v1's over the past weeks, always a fun fight.

Edit: Rast, Blazon can beat me with 1 CD, grats on using 4 +aim CDG exploit ahahaha.
    Sounds to me like someone is a sore loser "ahahaha".

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Sounds to me like someone is a sore loser "ahahaha".
    Oh no, was a great fight, never had one that lasted so long vs a ranked burg. Just consider asking Blazon for tips, he kills me in under 1min without 4 CD's and exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Oh no, was a great fight, never had one that lasted so long vs a ranked burg. Just consider asking Blazon for tips, he kills me in under 1min without 4 CD's and exploits.
    I didn't think it was a great fight... If anything I was unimpressed. I have a tougher time killing Rubberducky-1 .... Maybe you should consider asking him for some tips?
    Last edited by jljohnson4; Jan 27 2014 at 01:19 AM.

Sipdeysence: fun 1v1s. It was interesting trying out a few different strats against you, and I hope you picked up some things from the fights as well. I was hoping to catch you creepside after our last fight for some tips that may help vs wardens. send me a tell next time you see me on and we can chat a bit.

Good and very fun 1v1 Sefunsixtoo with my burg at lugs rez yesterday. My dps was extremely high, I assume you are not full audacity

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    I didn't think it was a great fight... If anything I was unimpressed. I have a tougher time killing Rubberducky-1 .... Maybe you should consider asking him for some tips?
    That’s an interesting opinion. I have fought both recently with my R5/13 audacity burglar, without using CDs. One nerfed himself and still won easily. The other one lost. Hint: the last one wasn’t Evil.

Also this: I know everyone’s play style is different, but I personally wouldn’t be gloating on the forums about winning fights if I had to use every cooldown that I have. Twice. Derp.
    Last edited by Cordh; Jan 27 2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: A typo.
    R10 LM - R10 Burg - R7 Hunter - R11 Warg - R11 Defiler - R8 BA

Quote Originally Posted by Cordh View Post
    Also this: I know everyone’s play style is different, but I personally wouldn’t be gloating on the forums about winning fights if I had to use every cooldown that I have. Twice. Derp.
    Who's gloating? ;] I don't brag about what my particular skill level is... Seems creeps and freeps alike never miss an opportunity for a back handed comment though. Carry on.

Thanks for all the 1vs1s Idmel, good stuff.

thanks for the 1v1's at gv today sue, tarp, adan, bran, fam, deso, and anyone else i forgot.

deso, that 2nd fight the rng hated me :P first fight was much better.

and 1v1'ing lm's is kinda ######## now it seems...58k from SE lol

Last edited by 0987654321; Jan 27 2014 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    thanks for the 1v1's at gv today sue, tarp, adan, bran, fam, deso, and anyone else i forgot.

Yeah, as you and Danceswithswords probably saw, me fighting a reaver without DoTs comes down to me needing a bit of BPE luck, and making sure disarm doesn't leave me with my pants down for 5s.

Good fights as always with you. Same for Danceswithswords and Spideysence.

Idmel, that 2nd fight was absolutely epic, hands down the most fun I've had fighting a Defiler. You really made me focus in and work out a new approach to maintaining dps while having spam interrupts ready to go (That means you're next, Creepyhealer!).

Edit: good stuff as well Kodush, though no DoTs vs a warg just doesn't seem viable, at least with how I've been trying it.

Yes, thanks everybody for the 1v1's today. Good fun.

Cheers to the 1v1s as well lately.

Good fight Deso though next time feel free to use a bleed or 2 I think I found a decent build to fight wardens more effectively though I need to fight wardens more to see if my theory is correct. Also ty to frum for all the 1on1 we had lately, you made me suck less on my neglected warleader ;D
    Last edited by eleanora123; Jan 28 2014 at 06:05 PM.

lol Lug. ty for the 1v1s idmel man among creeps, lug, canser, danceswithswords, sefun62, spideysense (sorry about that one waterlore i had panic fingers but good revenge doubleko fight doe!), branagra, a wl who's name i forget, kodush. they were a lot of fun =D

kodush, next time maybe don't prepot to give me a fighting chance! haha you hit really hard anyway the fights were completely one sided.. -_-

same with danceswithswords, STOP RESISTING MY EVERYTHING. you totally messed up my rotation both times by resisting everything i needed to land lol got buttfkd hard haha

hoping for more good fights ^_^

and 1v1'ing lm's is kinda ######## now it seems...58k from SE lol

That's only because you don't use impale, Guth. <3

If you impaled like pretty much every other reaver out there we wouldn't survive long enough for the SE bleeds to matter.

Thanks for the fights peoples. I definitely need to 1v1 more to get a feel for how I can possibly deal with wargs and that 3 sec interrupt of doom, and l2avoidgettingoneshotbyimpale.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Thanks for the fights peoples. I definitely need to 1v1 more to get a feel for how I can possibly deal with wargs and that 3 sec interrupt of doom, and l2avoidgettingoneshotbyimpale.
    About reavers on my lm it's really tougher now, they had to use upper hand at RoR so we couldn't clean the disarm but they changed our cure so bad with this damn induction and only one cure you can't 1v1 a reaver without at least one wl.
    There are a few others reasons but atm I can't 1v1 without one heal on my lm vs an average reaver and good ones simply own me.

And yeah on long fights lm has a very nice dps with his dots but 1v1 last like 20/30 seconds and I personnaly think we lost a lot of our burst compared to RoR time.

Quote Originally Posted by AngielaBrandywine View Post
    About reavers on my lm it's really tougher now, they had to use upper hand at RoR so we couldn't clean the disarm but they changed our cure so bad with this damn induction and only one cure you can't 1v1 a reaver without at least one wl.
    There are a few others reasons but atm I can't 1v1 without one heal on my lm vs an average reaver and good ones simply own me.

And yeah on long fights lm has a very nice dps with his dots but 1v1 last like 20/30 seconds and I personnaly think we lost a lot of our burst compared to RoR time.
    good reavers wont impale :P or at the very least, control their impale so they dont 1 shot you lol. (basically using a 1-2 bleed impale)

good reavers wont impale :P
    Absolutely, 100% correct.

Great 1v1's lately, thank you everyone I've come across. I need to start writing names down.

some good solos out tonight. and fun 1v1s ^_^ (ty every reaver ever, cuz no one else wants to spar sadly)

Quote Originally Posted by AngielaBrandywine View Post

if impale crits it's basically gg. still can get revenge kill with bleeds on unless they wrath. can't even put a dent in their hideous hides if they instawrath and then do their op health pot =/

thanks for fighting me deso. i wanted to wait till wl wore off. next time!

Thanks for the 1v1's and 2v1's today, fun stuff.

Tarp, you seem to be under-dps'd in redline :P

Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast