We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Re: The Official good or bad one vrs one thread

lol it's allgood, it's not like i've never killed an afk creep or anything

also, i was in vent with leardin when you two fought.. he didn't mean to hit elf parry, i can assure you lol

good 1v1s to all today. best time i've had in the moors in a minute.

<3

Will have to have a rematch with Leardin, was close I needed some big crits at the end if I was going to get the win.

Thanks for all the 5v1's and 6v1's wargs. Why did you all hips and sprint when Calidog showed up... you don't like him or something was worth 190 something some fat points :P

-Yours truly, Third Marshal Buna Bootywarrior The Beloved

Quote Originally Posted by illdowhatittakes View Post
    Thanks for all the 5v1's and 6v1's wargs. Why did you all hips and sprint when Calidog showed up... you don't like him or something was worth 190 something some fat points :P

-Yours truly, Third Marshal Buna Bootywarrior The Beloved

"Because I'm sane, and I know I am because I'm constantly thinking 'don't be crazy' to myself. Crazy people don't do that because crazy people don't worry about becoming crazy"

Good 1v1s Beatle - Boost - Mal ( u r pos ;] )...... and to poker and the rest of u wargs , step it up guys im terrible burg and u r an OP class and u guys are dying 2v1 and 3 or 4v1... just saying change your rotations or your builds a little to increase dps. talk to Malarik, his warg has me to 3/4 morale in 2 hits form stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by white-rhino View Post
    Good 1v1s Beatle - Boost - Mal ( u r pos ;] )...... and to poker and the rest of u wargs , step it up guys im terrible burg and u r an OP class and u guys are dying 2v1 and 3 or 4v1... just saying change your rotations or your builds a little to increase dps. talk to Malarik, his warg has me to 3/4 morale in 2 hits form stealth.
    DPS build aint worth the morale you lose. Not for solo play atleast. Telling warg's they're dying 2v1, 3v1, or 4v1 then telling to increase their DPS and make them even squishier than they are isn't really consistent.
    http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/.../signature.pngRank 11 Warg, Rank 9 Champ, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 7 Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkickington View Post
    DPS build aint worth the morale you lose. Not for solo play atleast. Telling warg's they're dying 2v1, 3v1, or 4v1 then telling to increase their DPS and make them even squishier than they are isn't really consistent.
    I'm not using a dps build... it is just my rotation, anyways flankrat I sent ur champ a mail in game you should look P:. goin to bed tho cya 2mrw if ur on.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    I'm not using a dps build... it is just my rotation, anyways flankrat I sent ur champ a mail in game you should look P:. goin to bed tho cya 2mrw if ur on.
    Shadow rotation is easy.
    Pounce, bloody maul, rend, eye rake, claws. repeat =p.
    http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/.../signature.pngRank 11 Warg, Rank 9 Champ, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 7 Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkickington View Post
    Shadow rotation is easy.
    Pounce, bloody maul, rend, eye rake, claws. repeat =p.
    not if you dont crit on maul We should just talk about this in game though I don't want our secrets to be exposed D:

good 1v1s at TR rez and TR HS. too bad it was zerged =/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

yeah man, good fight beatle lol had 57 morale when dots stopped ticking.. doesn't get much closer wanted to get another one in but too many freeps wanted a piece too i guess

cheers

Yeah was deffently nice to get some decent 1v1's in. Thanks everyone for the fun alot of very close fights

@ atie yeah lol always intense fight's Im use to a old rotaion with bleeds my new build they dont tick for very much lol ./salute!

good 2v2s daymen/killi. Not sure what you did in that last one to heal yourself for so much more than before but keep it up, was very hard to out dps. I think next time I will have to go full dps and try to make it a 30 second fight to counter w/e happened in that last one. Anyways, was fun

The 2v2 was quite fun Mal. Tho the reason I was healing so much better was I retraited lol. I started WS but was only healing and dieing fast lol. But it was fun to be included in the fight I usualy just get to sit and watch. So thanks

Didnt this have 6 pages the other day? Or am I thinking of something else?

Quote Originally Posted by gageithman View Post
    Didnt this have 6 pages the other day? Or am I thinking of something else?
    They changed the amount of posts per page in each thread. Just check the thread you made how many pages/replies.

fun fights guys <3

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman865301 View Post
    fun fights guys <3
    Yeah I had fun .

Daymen, I think I'll need to blow cooldowns on every fight against you now haha. You are freaking tough. Good fights.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

Good 1v1s everyone...and 1v2s and 1v3s. I know I need to work on my sucky champ and skill with my champ. ~Fortiscor.

hey mal good farm, i mean 1v1s, we had last night on my first night back! too bad you had to zerg me with 3 while blowing hips and sprint all during said 3v1 with cross heals from luna!

should start takin tips from snoop and stop talking so much trash if you cant even get me to blow my 1min bubble with flayer and every self buff you could! keep on trying "king of creepside". ill be sure to play sober when you bring your A game brahh just tell me when.

there's now at least one actual solo'er out there now guys, bring your zergs.

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    . ill be sure to play sober

Wut. Everyone plays better under the influence.

Welcome back, Soleus

hey mal good farm, i mean 1v1s, we had last night on my first night back! too bad you had to zerg me with 3 while blowing hips and sprint all during said 3v1 with cross heals from luna!
    Dang that defiler looks big yo..

should start takin tips from snoop and stop talking so much trash if you cant even get me to blow my 1min bubble with flayer and every self buff you could! keep on trying "king of creepside". ill be sure to play sober when you bring your A game brahh just tell me when.

Lol Glory champ gloating try fighting in fervour you do nothing champ. Must be difficult to hit brutal strikes and bracing attack and heal yourself for over 10k every fight. And don't even try to bring up our fight in fervour before the update, where I was what rank 5 or 6 and played on my warg once every 3 weeks? If you really want to brag get on your champ in fervour, might not be able to beat you if I'm in shadow and you blow all your cds but I can in flayer, you don't even know how to stop a warg from kiting you which makes it too easy. Well, atleast you are consistent with glory... I mean, you might of done better against that rank 3 defiler if you weren't in glory...

P.S don't even know why you are bringing up snoopey he didn't do any better and all the things he was telling me in tells without me asking him for it, I was already doing. And what does a 1 minute bubble matter when you can just kite it unless if you just want me to kite you so you can use bracing attack 2 more times to add on to the 10 you've already done that fight lol.
    Last edited by WhiteTiger31; Jun 25 2012 at 06:49 PM.

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast