We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    All valid points. Considering all of the above though, I don't think its unfair to negatively categorize creeps aware of the fell-wrought/orc-craft bugs and continuing to use those damage types. Its pretty amusing seeing the same people who complained about imbalance and freep 'exploits' in the past taking full advantage of them when the bugs benefit the side they play on.
    Pardon me but its just funny to see QQ'ing a person that plays such a broken class.
    Back on the topic it is even more funny that you even imply that creeps should stop using Orc- Craft damage.LOL . Like there are much options well guess what there is only one other option which doesnt even hit decent except heavies.
    One more thing "bug" and "exploit" are different . Orc damage is bugged what freeps did was exploiting (CD exploit, macro armour swapping for lag etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Haladanras View Post
    Pardon me but its just funny to see QQ'ing a person that plays such a broken class.
    Back on the topic it is even more funny that you even imply that creeps should stop using Orc- Craft damage.LOL . Like there are much options well guess what there is only one other option which doesnt even hit decent except heavies.
    One more thing "bug" and "exploit" are different . Orc damage is bugged what freeps did was exploiting (CD exploit, macro armour swapping for lag etc.)
    I must have missed the part of my post where I QQed.

How are Wargs broken right now?

I'll bet 500g I can beat 90% of the freeps out there now on my r7 reaver with Fire damage, and I'm not very good on reaver. Same goes for shadow damage and my warg. In the current state of the moors, if you think you need orc craft/fell-wrought to be competitive, chances are you're doing something wrong. All this probably goes out the window with the addition of 95 aud gear and potential fixes to audacity and corruption bugs that favor creeps right now of course, but the discussion is on whats going on right now.

Could you please elaborate on why knowingly taking advantage of bugged damage types is non-exploitative, but knowingly taking advantage of (at the time) allowed mechanics and ###### servers is an exploit? (I'm referring to armour swapping here, there are so many different potential CD exploits its hard to really pin down what you're referring to).
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

How did warden bleeds not make this argument?.....
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    How did warden bleeds not make this argument?.....
    excellent point. now imagine if every warden skill functioned as the bleeds do right now.
    Last edited by spelunker; Dec 03 2013 at 06:03 AM.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

excellent point. now imagine if every warden skill functioned as the bleeds do right now.

Ikr, these things will be addressed soon hopefully then maybe freeps will get their 95 pvp gear . After that it will be interesting to see if anything can bring down a Fraid.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Haladanras View Post
    Are you aware what QQ-ing actually is? Are you aware what macro's are? Did you know bugs could be exploited? etc, etc.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Its pretty amusing seeing the same people who complained about imbalance and freep 'exploits' in the past taking full advantage of them when the bugs benefit the side they play on.
    Everyone is a hypocrite.

The sooner one accepts it, the sooner one can PvP.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    Ikr, these things will be addressed soon hopefully then maybe freeps will get their 95 pvp gear . After that it will be interesting to see if anything can bring down a Fraid.
    I've found that map zergs usually do the trick, can't beat numbers.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

so uh....yea. fam, idk. impale is ######## :P i ended up just not using it and the fights where much closer lol.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

I appreciate it, Lugbur. It's uhh... Interesting out there. Slowly working on the 95 set so maybe our fights will be better once I'm done.

Idmel... Don't know who you are, but we had a good long battle on GV hill. You healed through 250k of damage to still beat me.

Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Gromit1710 View Post
    Idmel... Don't know who you are, but we had a good long battle on GV hill. You healed through 250k of damage to still beat me.

Kudos.
    One does not simply not know of Idmel. :P
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

nice 1v1's imdel nearly ran me outta mana :P
    Rip Nidor

some good fights the last few days, thanks for the fun. And brodster those yellow line traps are nasty for wargs anyway lol
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf1212 View Post
    some good fights the last few days, thanks for the fun. And brodster those yellow line traps are nasty for wargs anyway lol
    I am 0-2 against Snoopey so far, he applies the pressure and the heat quickly! Scam got me once other day too was tabbed while on mount like a noob when he got me. Lost to a r14 warleader too can't remember name lol, those stuns are nasty.
    Rip Nidor

Fun 1v1's all... cheers
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Where do you guys 1v1?
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

In the middle of RvR, we all stop fighting and stand in a circle to watch as two players duel to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    In the middle of RvR, we all stop fighting and stand in a circle to watch as two players duel to the death.
    Sounds awesome. WTB raid invites.

indeed, it's like dog-fighting in that we place bets on who'll likely lose. How bad the players typically are make it so that you can never really tell the outcome! quite the thrill if I do say so.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Almost like Pokémon battles

Superfreep! I choose you!!!
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by brodster56 View Post
    Scam got me once other day too was tabbed while on mount like a noob when "he" got me.
    You kite well for someone who's alt tabbed out.

Quote Originally Posted by brodster56 View Post
    I am 0-2 against Snoopey so far, he applies the pressure and the heat quickly! Scam got me once other day too was tabbed while on mount like a noob when he got me. Lost to a r14 warleader too can't remember name lol, those stuns are nasty.
    Yea the biggest thing for a warg is to get a good jump on a freep since we die really fast being so squishy. Its a lot tougher when a hunter is ready for the fight traited yellow I'm just saying since his traps surround him, making it tougher to get in and not break stealth for a good pounce. pre pots help for this but i dont like using them in 1v1s. overall i have to say ive done poorly in my 2 fights we had, i need a better strat for burst dpsing yellow hunters before i die from traps mostly. Its not impossible rather can be done easy but the warg wont have much room for error in his rotation and cc pots. I don't know if or how many players, creep and freep macro their skills but i will not as its too easy mode Imo. I don't mean exploit by this but keyboard or mouse macros.

In any case they were still decent and fun fights and look forward for more if the opportunity comes again. Happy holidays to all too.

Lonewolf
    Lonewolf

You can always try it. I usually find a real squishy in a raid and try to kill it before the raid can dismount and attack; works maybe half the time.
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by HinderSpam View Post
    Where do you guys 1v1?
    Sometimes there are 1v1 circles but usually if the map is dead with a handful of players on both sides who like to 1v1 for a while. I find the vast majority of my 1v1s and fights in general be they 1vrs2 or 1vrs3, ect randomly while roaming the map. Unorganized 1v1s are common and the best way to have them.
    Lonewolf

Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast