We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    Had some fun fights these past few days, good stuff. glad to see some 1v1 circles going on too. gfs tarp on hunter too, the 1st fight i was playing goofy lol not sure what i was doing there
    yep good fights
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    You really are over dramatising it, if the lag was truly as bad as you say creeps would never die in RvR and freeps would never get heals. Although you don't get heals often, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.
    Creeps dont die and freeps don't get heals, that's why we wipe in lag. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Creeps dont die and freeps don't get heals, that's why we wipe in lag. Duh.
    You mean freeps suck? K.

Thanks for all the 1v1s the past few nights. Glad to see many new faces that I haven't fought before and I hope they continue to participate in 1v1s and maybe even try soloing. To the creeps that came and ended the fun today early at GTA, thanks for the 1v10 it was quite enjoyable to see how long I could last and how many of you I could kill before you eventually got me.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/0/9/2/113092BkZKN.png[/img][/url]

thanks for the 1v1's at GTA tonight. i was lagging quite a bit :/ but it was fun anyway.

to the xfers, nice to see not all of them suck lol. desolates-1(sp?) nice to have a good warden to fight look foward to more

goold-1, never had to do 20k damage to a hunter before in a 1v1 lol. you have one of the most survivable builds ive seen, and you dont use the fleetness set. look foward to more for sure.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Fun fights Snoopydawg (Spellin!) and all the others i've had the pleasure of crossing blades with.
    Good to see there are quality people across all servers!
    Formerly Sazh Frecklestache & Galuf Pronnstache

Tier 1 fights@EV. Too many people to mention. Ty
    Formerly Sazh Frecklestache & Galuf Pronnstache

Good 1v1's today at Good Grim, thank you all to who I fought.

Looking forward to more in the future, I'll eventually remember everyone's names.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Good 1v1s Lug, Wargamin(sp?) and Tarp. Knocked the rust off me, and helping me improve =p
    ~Fortiscor. Forgot...that I don't have my names in my sig anymore
    Last edited by eagleeye64; Oct 14 2013 at 11:09 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Good 1v1s Lug, Wargamin(sp?) and Tarp. Knocked the rust off me, and helping me improve =p
    ~Fortiscor. Forgot...that I don't have my names in my sig anymore
    ya fun fights. for sure

and thanks to anyone else i fought either in ev, at GG, or at GV
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Thanks for the 1v1s today guys. Was fun
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just wanted to say thanks for the good spirited 1v1's the last few days - this is one tough crowd here on BW, looking forward to improving my game through many more deaths (and jewels that aren't 6 months old post-HD) ;-)

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

I would just like to say thanks to all the creeps that I've had a 1v1 with these past few days, and a special thanks to Beatlejuice and Danceswithwargs-1 for the 1v1's today, they were real fun.

Hope to see you all out there, and good luck!
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quality fights Aurn & Tarp.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Thanks for all the 1v1's today Freeps. - We'll see how I fare against Mini's/RK's/LM's and Wardens in HD I guess. ;p
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaLoco View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1's today Freeps. - We'll see how I fare against Mini's/RK's/LM's and Wardens in HD I guess. ;p
    lol thanks for the fight ush

and thanks everyone else for 1v1s today on my super glass cannon rk
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    lol thanks for the fight ush
    You LM's and your pesky wind-lore!! Still, at least you didn't spam water-lore... or combine wind-lore with the -50% damage raven.
    I guess I got you on STAB, so we're even! :P (I'm discounting the NPC persuasion on STAB, even though they were attacking you, because Edelanor was there. haha :P)
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Quality fights Aurn & Tarp.
    yup good fights
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Thanks for the spars at GTA and GV. Pie for Elvich, Astounding, Wargamin, Doubledev, Barkle, Blood and always Aurn.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by jennirich; Oct 16 2013 at 05:39 PM.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

thanks for the fights at gta doubledev, wargamin, and any others i fought.

wargamin ill fight you in flayer next chance i get. zerg showed up when i was about to fight you :P

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaLoco View Post
    You LM's and your pesky wind-lore!! Still, at least you didn't spam water-lore... or combine wind-lore with the -50% damage raven.
    I guess I got you on STAB, so we're even! :P (I'm discounting the NPC persuasion on STAB, even though they were attacking you, because Edelanor was there. haha :P)
    lol, yeah... i was a little silly on stab but you hurted me pretty bad
    ...sometimes i don't use wind-lore on BA's but then I get hit for 5k >.<

thanks everyone for fights today at gta and gv, good fun

Good 1v1s to everyone at GTA
    Damnit Dicaprio you kicked my ###.
    Last edited by eagleeye64; Oct 17 2013 at 01:59 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Given the title of this thread: "The Official good or bad one vrs one thread", is it frowned upon to make posts if we encountered the latter?
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Given the title of this thread: "The Official good or bad one vrs one thread", is it frowned upon to make posts if we encountered the latter?
    Momma says, "If you don't got nothin nice to say don't say nothin at all."

...at least I think she said something like that once upon a time.

Good fights Tarpelion, Inbur and a hunter at OC the other day, sorry your name eludes me.

Quality fights.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast