We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Yea 21 freeps got handed 2 craids on a silver platter after the 1 craid got spanked up and down every corner of the dof. Those fail flanks at gv were amusing too, took you long enough to realize what was happening. The "taggers", as you so innocently put, were indeed worth quiet a lot.
    The DoF fight by OC entrance near the stairs was awesome,lots of good use of terrain and deaths on both sides.Good fight no?
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

thanks for all 1vs1 circles the past days guys, was fun to see a lot of transfers there too.
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Had some good 1v1's against thryller, ensoulas and a few others! (astounding)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000002160a7/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yea 21 freeps got handed 2 craids on a silver platter after the 1 craid got spanked up and down every corner of the dof. Those fail flanks at gv were amusing too, took you long enough to realize what was happening. The "taggers", as you so innocently put, were indeed worth quiet a lot.
    Yet despite being unable to overcome 7 minstrels in the DoF we continued to press on and fight when the going got tough, unlike you, who got going when the aforementioned occured. 21? You must not have counted the other 10 freeps around you. But no matter, farms were had and 14k points were made. It takes a special kind of person to be as delusional as you Kuni, congratulations.

Great 1v1s in the forums today. Very entertaining, as usual. Keep up the good work guys.

Oh, and thanks to the creeps I 1v1'd near GV today. Was fun.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Yet despite being unable to overcome 7 minstrels in the DoF we continued to press on and fight when the going got tough, unlike you, who got going when the aforementioned occured. 21? You must not have counted the other 10 freeps around you. But no matter, farms were had and 14k points were made. It takes a special kind of person to be as delusional as you Kuni, congratulations.
    It's my fault, I tfh.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

7 minsterl...creep math op. We had 5 minis and Angie lagged out as soon as we entered dof and we didn't have any gts in the dof. Dellusional much.

Really cool to see the many many many 1v1s over the past few days. Both spontaneous and orgainzed 1v1s. Thanks again to all those who duke it out with me, if we have uneven fights you can come right back and I will adjust gear accordingly to make it as fair as possible. I know Warden's are pretty lame atm, but its my favorite class and I love the challenge.

Memorable fights with Dances, Sefun, Elvich, and the new R11 Warg (sorry )

7 minsterl...creep math op. We had 5 minis and Angie lagged out as soon as we entered dof and we didn't have any gts in the dof. Dellusional much.
    Like when you say there's 40 creeps or a raid when it's 24 or a group? Pot kettle.

Well ill be gd. Something on Creepside is op...

Cant wait to get back to this server. <3 Evil
    Last edited by Blackheart-Fury; Oct 03 2013 at 10:09 PM.
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

keep grapes in the grape threads pls u guise pls
    pls u guise
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    Well ill be gd. Something on Creepside is op...

Cant wait to get back to this server. <3 Evil
    Its called lag.

Its called lag.
    Lag doesn't make freeps less bad

[URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

weevilspinnre can't stand losing, just deal with it and go to a seperate thread, I thought this was a 1v1's thread, not a raids thread. make a raids thread.
    Belolth Hisses with fury as venom drips from his maw, scorching the earth, "come manling, my brood hungers!"

Actually we were

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh
    stuffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster
    more stuffs
    I too judge any encounter by how much glory I walked away with, good points all around. This plays right into the well established reality that the best players are the ones with this highest ranks.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Lag doesn't make freeps less bad
    It does creeps.

It does creeps.
    You're saying lag makes creeps better? True, we have more time to think about what skill to use to counter you guys, and vice versa. So moot point. Oops.

You're saying lag makes creeps better? True, we have more time to think about what skill to use to counter you guys, and vice versa. So moot point. Oops.
    It's true what you say though only half of it, freeps can only think about which skills to use.

It's true what you say though only half of it, freeps can only think about which skills to use.
    You really are over dramatising it, if the lag was truly as bad as you say creeps would never die in RvR and freeps would never get heals. Although you don't get heals often, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

Had some fun fights these past few days, good stuff. glad to see some 1v1 circles going on too. gfs tarp on hunter too, the 1st fight i was playing goofy lol not sure what i was doing there
    Lonewolf

Some fun fights today. Wish I had gotten involved in more. Thanks creepies.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Good stuff, Elvich.
    By far the best Warleader I've ever came across 1v1.
    Good stuff from Beatlejuice as well, you hit like a boss man.
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast