We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 32 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney530 View Post
    Except for Kuni - you're a gear swapping baddy. Out of all the freeps I fought, you were the only one that resorted to gear swapping.
    And really, starting at 17k health and ending at 12k. On a champ. Against a warg.
    Cmon man. Might as well just hit your bubbles like a real baddy. Its the same thing.

I was hardout swapping the majority of the fights, usually helm and legs/boots and 2 weapon sets. out of curiousity is it mostly jewelry swaps that are frowned upon? those are what seem to have such drastic effect on morale. I personally just enjoy the extra actions in what is otherwise a boring dps rotation.

either way, solid circle today and very enjoyable. Certainly not what I expected transferring back, much to my surprise.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Great 1v1's today folks, had a lot of fun.

As for Balathan-1. Trash player, beat you into the ground so you come back next fight with 3 Waterlores and wisdom.

Don't ever expect a 1v1, Ill zerg you into the ground.

- Xiox, Dark Impulse.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    Great 1v1's today folks, had a lot of fun.

As for Balathan-1. Trash player, beat you into the ground so you come back next fight with 3 Waterlores and wisdom.

Don't ever expect a 1v1, Ill zerg you into the ground.

- Xiox, Dark Impulse.
    To be fair, in your first fight you had 4 ops and used....food, full buff pots, akulhun prepot, 2x wrath, impale and your reset and he wasnt healing at all. Probably explains why he came back to faceroll you like you did to him.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04207000000097513/signature.png]Uggae[/charsig]

dunno why everyone thinks akulhun pots are acceptable in 1v1's, they're pretty cheesy.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by BushedoSZ View Post
    To be fair, in your first fight you had 4 ops and used....food, full buff pots, akulhun prepot, 2x wrath, impale and your reset and he wasnt healing at all. Probably explains why he came back to faceroll you like you did to him.
    I don't trait Against the Odds in 1v1, it also does not reset wrath. Additionally I didn't use AtO. The reason he got trashed is because he doesn't bother to DPS. Winning on LM is just a matter of sitting in your gourd, stacking embers, timing LotRD and using Ents. 3 Blue OPs.
    Last edited by Murtanion; Sep 27 2013 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    I was hardout swapping the majority of the fights, usually helm and legs/boots and 2 weapon sets. out of curiousity is it mostly jewelry swaps that are frowned upon? those are what seem to have such drastic effect on morale. I personally just enjoy the extra actions in what is otherwise a boring dps rotation.

either way, solid circle today and very enjoyable. Certainly not what I expected transferring back, much to my surprise.
    As a champ I'd say no gear swaps (other than weapons, cuz that stuff is basically part of the fun, least for me) against wargs. No point against wls and filers really. Rest prolly doesn't matter too much unless you spam cds, which I (as a stalker who has toons on several servers) knows you don't :P

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Fun impromptu fight at TR door Elvich :]
    Not used to having to CC a WL, good stuff!
    Hi!

boxers and known rank farmers are kos, this has been a public service announcement good day

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    As a champ I'd say no gear swaps (other than weapons, cuz that stuff is basically part of the fun, least for me) against wargs. No point against wls and filers really. Rest prolly doesn't matter too much unless you spam cds, which I (as a stalker who has toons on several servers) knows you don't :P
    in the case of swaps, I view it as a necessity when paired against a decent flayer warg with a good rotation and movement. less-so for a shadow warg, as those are atypical DPS races.

swaps for me being cardolan champions helm, and hytbold 2 set for bracing. It seems fair in lieu of the fact that whilst swapping I drop my audacity by 2-6 depending on what's swapping I view it as fair game. And my fights have been fairly down to the wire, occasionally ending with either player sitting on double digits morale.

I wouldn't put too much effort into practicing your gear swaps.

I heard that gear swapping will be disabled in Helm's Derp. LI swaps only while in combat, no armor or jewelry.

Which is how it should be.
    Lockjawz - R13 Warg - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by stoney530 View Post
    I wouldn't put too much effort into practicing your gear swaps.

I heard that gear swapping will be disabled in Helm's Derp. LI swaps only while in combat, no armor or jewelry.

Which is how it should be.
    no reason to not put effort into playing at a higher level, anyhow gear swaps aren't really super effective in PvP due to temporary loss of audacity anyways.

LI swaps have always been the issue that has a large effect on gameplay.

Anyways, good fights Wargamin. Very close.

no reason to not put effort into playing at a higher level, anyhow gear swaps aren't really super effective in PvP due to temporary loss of audacity anyways.

LI swaps have always been the issue that has a large effect on gameplay.

Anyways, good fights Wargamin. Very close.
    That all depends on your class and the set bonuses you have access to. In-combat swapping to get both the vigilance and spear-lord effects on targets, particularly in a group/raid is head and shoulders more powerful that anything an li swap can achieve. same could be said for many other classes too, unless panic skills that primarily boost avoidance of death arethat valuable to a person.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

i'd say good 1v1's impaling. but you're just bad...store/mord bran in a 1v1 with 4 red OP's. expect to be zerged.

anyone else i fought good fights i guess. my rk way too undergeard to 1v1 with 4 red OP's though ;P ill be looking for you guys when ig et some decent gear
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    unless panic skills that primarily boost avoidance of death arethat valuable to a person.
    who wants to die though, obviously only bad players die
    obviously

I personally just enjoy the extra actions in what is otherwise a boring dps rotation.
    Just this lol. I did it to troll and coz I was bored. I can only put up with bs/ms spam for so long. If anyone was offended I'd be more than happy to faceroll..err i mean fight you without gear swapping.

Thanks Ceden and Wargamin. It was fun dusting off the old mini for a change and refreshing to have new blood on BW with all the transfers who have come over. Cheers.
    Mihiraa-Fallarden ~ Situational Awareness ~ Arkenstone
    Bunnytail ~ Terminus Venatus Triumphus

Original Challenger of Gothmog x2

Had some fun 1v1s on my LM today. Wasn't at the top of my game, but some good fights regardless. Thanks peeps
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    Thanks Ceden and Wargamin. It was fun dusting off the old mini for a change and refreshing to have new blood on BW with all the transfers who have come over. Cheers.
    Yeah fun fights. We could have more if failcobo wasnt around.

thanks for the 1v1's on lugz hill this morning.

fun fights all. cheezy, koscht, bunny, and anyone els ei forgot to mention
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Good 1v1's Kuniada, terrible as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Good 1v1's Kuniada, terrible as always.
    Thank you for the 10k points. As always, a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Thank you for the 10k points. As always, a pleasure.
    No no, thank YOU for the 14k. If only I used those point gain buffs like you do, 28k would be so sweet.

No no, thank YOU for the 14k. If only I used those point gain buffs like you do, 28k would be so sweet.
    Cool story bro. Totally legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Cool story bro. Totally legit.
    We're talking last night/earlier right? When the fraid was afraid to leave GV after getting it handed to them on a silver platter? I think ya'll made more from killing taggers than you did from us.

Thanks for the 1vs1s the last few days especially Koscht even though it ended in a draw the battle of 2 OP classes is always fun And the couple hunters I fought sorry I can't remember your names.

Also thanks for letting me hang around and letting me watch and rez,Still haven't quite figured out BW and what's acceptable as far as skills and pots etc. it's a lot different than E and Ridder in that regard but look forward to ranking up and giving some proper 1vs1s.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

We're talking last night/earlier right? When the fraid was afraid to leave GV after getting it handed to them on a silver platter? I think ya'll made more from killing taggers than you did from us.
    Yea 21 freeps got handed 2 craids on a silver platter after the 1 craid got spanked up and down every corner of the dof. Those fail flanks at gv were amusing too, took you long enough to realize what was happening. The "taggers", as you so innocently put, were indeed worth quiet a lot.
    Last edited by Shintagh; Oct 03 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Page 32 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast