We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 775 of 1846
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    55
    I didn't know they had 4 OP's after I left. Its more fun when things can be somewhat balanced at 2 each.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/0/9/2/113092BkZKN.png[/img][/url]

  2. #752
    Thanks everyone that's 1v1'd me lately on my Defiler, RK and LM... oh and burg...
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

  3. #753
    thanks for all the 1v1's today up at GV <3333

    on both my reaver and my champ...that circle lasted for sooooo long it was amazing.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    8
    I think this champ is realy bad lol. Never seen such kiters and who are so afraid to die...


    Others thanks a lot for 1v1!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Brandywine / R7 Reaver / Turruk[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4c0M0b8oe-qdxjOJ9A_WA"]http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4c0M0b8oe-qdxjOJ9A_WA[/URL]

  5. #755
    i apologise for killing you repeatedly, next time you should blow moar CD's

    oh. and and p2w trash is trash
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    i apologise for killing you repeatedly, next time you should blow moar CD's

    oh. and and p2w trash is trash
    And it says champion in bubble! ahahah Say that not wanted to blend to the unknown r7 reaver lol
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Brandywine / R7 Reaver / Turruk[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4c0M0b8oe-qdxjOJ9A_WA"]http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4c0M0b8oe-qdxjOJ9A_WA[/URL]

  7. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by Turruk View Post
    And it says champion in bubble! ahahah Say that not wanted to blend to the unknown r7 reaver lol
    aww its ok to be mad! next time you ato you might have a chance at killing me

    also, you are a perfect example or how rank=/=skill. R14, and still are trash!
    Last edited by 0987654321; Sep 11 2013 at 03:33 AM. Reason: i really suck at typing..
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Novosibirsk, Russia
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    aww its ok to be mad! next time you ato you might have a chance at killing me

    also, you are a perfect example or how rank=/=skill. R14, and still are trash!
    You really have star fever if you think that my reaver is trash, dude. Tell it to those who can't take your half hp. So don't make me laugh. That's all. If you want to continue the conversation write a PM. Let others decide how much you're cool.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Brandywine / R7 Reaver / Turruk[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4c0M0b8oe-qdxjOJ9A_WA"]http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4c0M0b8oe-qdxjOJ9A_WA[/URL]

  9. #759
    I'll join your comment about kiting - Lug you do it way too much lol. But your sprints will be nerfed in next update, so enjoy until you can


    P.S.: Awsome 1v1s folks, thanks all who participiated.
    Last edited by Leopoldio; Sep 11 2013 at 06:41 AM.

  10. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopoldio View Post
    I'll join your comment about kiting - Lug you do it way too much lol. But your sprints will be nerfed in next update, so enjoy until you can


    P.S.: Awsome 1v1s folks, thanks all who participiated.
    so...im supposed to just take a 4 bleed impale while he has wrath up? yea...no. especially from p2w trash like him.

    i know im not that great on my champ, and i rely on sprint waaay too much. but once i actually learn how to play my champ properly, wont be so reliant on it

    either way, i still repeatedly beat this "good" reaver. so, yea. be quiet now little child
    Last edited by 0987654321; Sep 11 2013 at 01:14 PM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    GV Steps
    Posts
    1,267
    Nice 1v1s last night. Let's get more in before you freeps take a huge nerfbat to your skill bars.

    Special thanks to morosomething R10 mini. You took your hazing with stride and only cried a little bit.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    55
    I wouldn't mind hitting rank 12 before Helms Deep, so I'm down for more 1v1s
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/0/9/2/113092BkZKN.png[/img][/url]

  13. #763



    Good Fights everyone


    Last edited by TheGreatWhiteRhyno; Sep 17 2013 at 12:00 AM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Peeking in your window.
    Posts
    10
    Thanks to all that fought me yesterday on my Def, Phagtastic. Thanks Chily for once agian reminding me, there is no point.
    Thanks Evilred for kiting me into eagles, and thanks to the Cappy that wouldnt die and ended in a stalemate, I stress the word Stale.
    Brandywine: Lebbowski
    Elendilmir: Heil and Scatt

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,330
    solid fights elvich, unsure about the prepotting necessity but I'll chalk that up to added challenge.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  16. #766
    Thanks to anyone who was willing to fight me on my defiler last night, it was fun for me... except you Chily, that wasn't fun, but pretty much what I expected
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

    [COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

  17. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebbowski View Post
    Thanks to all that fought me yesterday on my Def, Phagtastic. Thanks Chily for once agian reminding me, there is no point.
    Thanks Evilred for kiting me into eagles, and thanks to the Cappy that wouldnt die and ended in a stalemate, I stress the word Stale.

    LOL yeah sorry about that , didnt realize where i was , but regardless hard to kill you , to many heals ...good fight
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

  18. #768
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Wentink View Post
    I didn't know they had 4 OP's after I left. Its more fun when things can be somewhat balanced at 2 each.
    I've found 3-1 red/blue to be fairly decent in terms of DPS given/received
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  19. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    I've found 3-1 red/blue to be fairly decent in terms of DPS given/received
    Locking them at 3 to 1 red to blue would be the easiest way to band-aid make things decent for the rest of RoR.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  20. #770
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,330
    solid fights goth, been getting graped pretty bad by wl's recently. the second one nearly had me in tears.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.


  21. #771
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31
    Ty for all the fights both on my WL and reaver Aurn, Familiarity, Navicious-1, Guthblade, Adan.
    About kiting everyone does so why doesnt he anyways

  22. #772
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,892
    I apologize that I haven't been thanking the people who have let me fight them since my return to the Ettenmoors. It's been a lot of fun and challenge.

    All you reavers know who you are. Ouchies.

    Thanks to my most recent combatant, Oyasuminasai.


  23. #773
    Fun 1v1's at TR today. It's been a while since I've had some good 1v1's on my warg.
    Lots of new freeps there I haven't seen before (which is awesome), and you were all good 1v1'ers (even better).
    Even with the warg & spider boxers making appearances, things stayed civil.
    So thanks to all of you for the great fights.

    Except for Kuni - you're a gear swapping baddy. Out of all the freeps I fought, you were the only one that resorted to gear swapping.
    And really, starting at 17k health and ending at 12k. On a champ. Against a warg.
    Cmon man. Might as well just hit your bubbles like a real baddy. Its the same thing.
    Lockjawz - R13 Warg - Brandywine

  24. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney530 View Post
    Fun 1v1's at TR today. It's been a while since I've had some good 1v1's on my warg.
    Lots of new freeps there I haven't seen before (which is awesome), and you were all good 1v1'ers (even better).
    Even with the warg & spider boxers making appearances, things stayed civil.
    So thanks to all of you for the great fights.

    Except for Kuni - you're a gear swapping baddy. Out of all the freeps I fought, you were the only one that resorted to gear swapping.
    And really, starting at 17k health and ending at 12k. On a champ. Against a warg.
    Cmon man. Might as well just hit your bubbles like a real baddy. Its the same thing.

    fun fights

    that last one i thought i had you, was about to hit brutal....then i died lol. 600 morale >.<

    and thanks to anyone else i fought

    -guth
    Last edited by 0987654321; Sep 25 2013 at 05:20 PM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

  25. #775
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    368
    best 1vs1 circle i had in a long time was fun to fight all different classes on my hunter and to see both sides getting kills.
    Last edited by tarpelion; Sep 26 2013 at 06:54 AM.
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

 

 
Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload