We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Good fight Adan. Props for not using and spamming WL and using Wisdom there. ~Lockjawz' doppelganger =p
    Haha, you're surprisingly sturdy. You didn't melt like wargs usually do... thought you were going to be an easy meal, not so.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nice fight Aden! And thank you for not spamming wl or healing even after the fight. Also thank you to the freeps for not zerging me. I'de like to thank Marukan for fun fights too.
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf1212 View Post
    Nice fight Aden! And thank you for not spamming wl or healing even after the fight. Also thank you to the freeps for not zerging me. I'de like to thank Marukan for fun fights too.
    Good fight indeed Lone! One of the freeps did hit you at least once, but I was impressed overall at them not zerging you lol. I'm glad you got some infamy for that fight, you earned it.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Haha, you're surprisingly sturdy. You didn't melt like wargs usually do... thought you were going to be an easy meal, not so.
    Haha, I was traited mits, still missing out on the audacity though
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf1212 View Post
    Yep, fun fights man. One of the few wargs that I know will bring a fight.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Maruken/1/21/1/4/95/Defiant/0/2/1/11/10//0/0/0/0/0/0/0.png[/IMG]
    Creeps: Elimination r10 Reaver, Snowstalker r10 Warg - Dark Impulse

thanks for all the 1v1's in EV last night. fun fights
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Ty for the scattered 1v1's on my reaver past days. But again special thanks to Elweenn for fight at glug. Always close!!

Good 1v1's tonight guys, guess I've still got it!!!

4 blue ops Kalv wuuuuuut lawlawlawl

Thanks for the 1v1s today Beatle, always fun. Sorry about that last ent... Really didn't think that it would hit that hard lol.

Also thanks for the random fight Hayvanatrox, sorry I'm not great on my RK, but it was a fun close fight.

Good 1v1 Thotcriminal, one of the longest and most excrutiating 1v1s I have been in lol, went down to the wire a few times. Unfortunately my heals rely on crits so it was only a matter of time =( Was still a lot of fun

'Thotcriminal (29m 7.1s); Gothnon - Taken: 664.8K; TPS: 380.5;'
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Krazything View Post
    Good 1v1 Thotcriminal, one of the longest and most excrutiating 1v1s I have been in lol, went down to the wire a few times. Unfortunately my heals rely on crits so it was only a matter of time =( Was still a lot of fun

Dang, that's crazy... There should definitely be epic 1v1 circles more frequently, though the completely random 1v1 is fun too.

OMG ILY YOU CAME!!!!!! <33333333

Hit me up in game scrub. Your champ vs my spider, this is happening after 4 years.
    Last edited by CreepHiveMind; Aug 29 2013 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    OMG ILY YOU CAME!!!!!! <33333333

Hit me up in game scrub. Your champ vs my spider, this is happening after 4 years.
    Ill's on Brandy? Wish I never transferred my warg off now. ~Flankrat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Krazything View Post

omg..thats kind of ridiculous. i dont tihnk i'd have the patience for that lol. longest fight ive gone was against juicey for like...13 minutes..half an hour though my god
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Thanks for all the 1v1s last night... Idmel, Tarp, Mohgash, Broodtory, Dances, Gpower... and anyone else I missed and can't remember atm. Was lots of fun, hope for more soon.

Idmel, with audacity I'm pretty sure you'd be practically unkillable.

Many thanks for the engaging 1v1s.

@Gothnon: you are the toughest War-leader I have ever fought, and that was the longest fight for me as well.
    @Evilspinnre: you live up to your reputation. Impeccable timing and tricky maneuvering make it all the more fun.
    @Lugbur (and another Reaver whose name escapes me): you hit hard and move well.

I look forward to more. Good hunting.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by CodeofMisconduct View Post
    Many thanks for the engaging 1v1s.

@Gothnon: you are the toughest War-leader I have ever fought, and that was the longest fight for me as well.
    @Evilspinnre: you live up to your reputation. Impeccable timing and tricky maneuvering make it all the more fun.
    @Lugbur (and another Reaver whose name escapes me): you hit hard and move well.

I look forward to more. Good hunting.
    it was a really fun fight felt like i could have got a double kb out of ya, but im a tard and missed a thrash and mutilate lol.

Cool

Good 1v1s at GTA today Brannir, Tarp, Enesoulas, Aurn, Thotcriminal, Cucherin, Chily, Cheezypoofs, Resillient, and anyone else who showed up that I forgot to mention! Fun fights all around, and looking forward to more in the future.

-Danceswithswords

Good 1v1's today Kunidana

Conquered.

Good 1v1's today Kunidana

Conquered.
    All well if it ends well and we both know how it ended for you and I.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    All well if it ends well and we both know how it ended for you and I.
    With you ragelogging after failing to defeat our might at GTA? Correct.

With you ragelogging after failing to defeat our might at GTA? Correct.
    You really are delusional aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    You really are delusional aren't you.
    You really are bad, aren't you?

Thanks for all the 1v1s the other day at gta, sry I didnt get to fight more but I had to go eat dinner with friends. Wish it didnt end and I could ahve gotten a chance to fight some more. Evil why you gotta ruin all my funs!
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/0/9/2/113092BkZKN.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Wentink View Post
    Evil why you gotta ruin all my funs!
    Didn't touch you! Had to remove some bads simply farming 1v1's with 4 blue ops, thus the rage created by them after I broke up their farming by assassinating select targets.

Page 30 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast