We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 1846
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    I don't get it. What is there to be upset about? If anything GodOfLotro achieved exactly what he wanted. Get you to the point where you care so much more than anyone else that all you do is forum search for posts made over 2 months ago. I see it as quite an accomplishment considering all he was trying to do in the first place was get a rise out of you.
    don't worry mal i just had to click to the first page of the thread we are posting in you've still never beaten me in a 1v1 and never will. stay mad bro

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    don't worry mal i just had to click to the first page of the thread we are posting in you've still never beaten me in a 1v1 and never will. stay mad bro
    classic 40 years old virgin post on MMORPG forums. I would post a gif too but it would hurt your innocent virgin eyes

  3. #653
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfLOTRO View Post
    classic 40 years old virgin post on MMORPG forums. I would post a gif too but it would hurt your innocent virgin eyes
    Classic sad troll using lame insult which we know isn't true because said troll cannot make a reasonably logical response to said post due to lack of required evidence.

  4. #654
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by godoflotro View Post
    classic 40 years old virgin post on mmorpg forums. I would post a gif too but it would hurt your innocent virgin eyes
    thats me not sole

  5. #655
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Classic sad troll using lame insult which we know isn't true because said troll cannot make a reasonably logical response to said post due to lack of required evidence.
    I am not even trolling lol and hows that an insult?

  6. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Classic sad troll using lame insult which we know isn't true because said troll cannot make a reasonably logical response to said post due to lack of required evidence.
    Asking for logic, reason, and evidence is pretty hypocritical considering the reason you aren't making this very post on your main account is because you are most likely one of the same people who make the same "lame insults" to me (over and over) which have no evidence to back them up (or continue to state things which have been disproved).

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    don't worry mal i just had to click to the first page of the thread we are posting in you've still never beaten me in a 1v1 and never will. stay mad bro
    If you want to get technical, actually yes I have. Multiple times on my RK when I wasn't even that great, yet you continue to brag about beating MY warg in glory. What a great accomplishment.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Mar 21 2013 at 04:18 PM.

  7. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    people who make the same "lame insults" to me (over and over) which have no evidence to back them up (or continue to state things which have been disproved).
    Hello pot..... Meet kettle. How bout that fight Mal??? Got awful quiet on me there. Location of my choosing (since I'm so terrible). Keep in mind what it will say about your ability as a player if I thrash you. Seeing how, as you are often quick to remind me, I much worse than your lvl 75 geared burg...... Ps I saw you losing up a storm there in the spars yesterday. Using cool downs and such.... Not impressed. Maybe take some of your own "expert" advise. Since you are clearly the authority on who is fail, and who isnt.

  8. #658
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Hello pot..... Meet kettle. How bout that fight Mal??? Got awful quiet on me there. Location of my choosing (since I'm so terrible). Keep in mind what it will say about your ability as a player if I thrash you. Seeing how, as you are often quick to remind me, I much worse than your lvl 75 geared burg...... Ps I saw you losing up a storm there in the spars yesterday. Using cool downs and such.... Not impressed. Maybe take some of your own "expert" advise. Since you are clearly the authority on who is fail, and who isnt.

  9. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Hello pot..... Meet kettle. How bout that fight Mal??? Got awful quiet on me there. Location of my choosing (since I'm so terrible). Keep in mind what it will say about your ability as a player if I thrash you.
    I stopped responding when I realized you picking the spot meant, "If I am about to lose, I will get tib and bunny's burg to jump in and surprise strike you, and if you hips we will have store tracks ready." Also realized you will just use all your cds anyway on top of all the buffs you normally have, therefore there is no real reason for me to fight you unless if I wanted to get "thrashed" by not you but your cooldowns and or friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Seeing how, as you are often quick to remind me, I much worse than your lvl 75 geared burg...... Ps I saw you losing up a storm there in the spars yesterday.
    Yes, such a great thing to use as an insult. Hey, you lost on your 8k morale 9 audacity burg w/o using morale pots or stun pots and I have r12 BP, tome of defence, scrolls, token, damage buff, 11k morale, and much better gear/jewellery overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Using cool downs and such.... Not impressed. Maybe take some of your own "expert" advise. Since you are clearly the authority on who is fail, and who isnt.
    Cooldowns as in knives out? I hadn't used a morale pot on my 8k morale burg the whole entire time I was there. I used TnG once when a BA popped evade on me, and hips after I was popped out 10meters away by the BA skill. At most I match the cd the other person pops other than that only KO. You used hips against breg after getting absolutely no burst damage which is what burgs are supposed to be good for, started with knives out while getting the stealth response on Thragguk, and I heard you started with TnG against proposition as well.

    Bravo!


    P.S. Thought I might add this in because I found it quite funny considering this is what you do to 1v1.

    [OOC] *******: 'Holy buffs Rastlan'
    [OOC] *******: 'fighting a horde or something '
    [OOC] *******: 'I dont know what he does but it lagged my client'
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Mar 21 2013 at 05:36 PM.

  10. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    I stopped responding when I realized you picking the spot meant, "If I am about to lose, I will get tib and bunny's burg to jump in and surprise strike you, and if you hips we will have store tracks ready." Also realized you will just use all your cds anyway on top of all the buffs you normally have, therefore there is no real reason for me to fight you unless if I wanted to get "thrashed" by not you but your cooldowns and or friends.



    Yes, such a great thing to use as an insult. Hey, you lost on your 8k morale 9 audacity burg w/o using morale pots or stun pots and I have r12 BP, tome of defence, scrolls, token, damage buff, 11k morale, and much better gear/jewellery overall.



    Cooldowns as in knives out? I hadn't used a morale pot on my 8k morale burg the whole entire time I was there. I used TnG once when a BA popped evade on me, and hips after I was popped out 10meters away by the BA skill. At most I match the cd the other person pops other than that only KO. You used hips against breg after getting absolutely no burst damage which is what burgs are supposed to be good for, started with knives out while getting the stealth response on Thragguk, and I heard you started with TnG against proposition as well.

    Bravo!


    P.S. Thought I might add this in because I found it quite funny considering this is what you do to 1v1.

    [OOC] *******: 'Holy buffs Rastlan'
    [OOC] *******: 'fighting a horde or something '
    [OOC] *******: 'I dont know what he does but it lagged my client'
    Sounds like alot of excuses to me. Call someone "terrible" and "fail" yet you wont fight them because you know you would lose. Let me make it simple because I know the outcome. You couldnt beat me on any of your creeps. One I didnt spar Proposition. Two Thragguk started in flayer stance every time. I even refused to use find footing and got stunned 4 times in one spar and I still won everytime (I bet Thragguk did better than your warg would). You lie alot. Wasnt sure if you are aware of some of the things you say or if the filter just gets cut off when your mouth opens. Thanks for backing out of our fight like I knew you would. It wasnt for me.... I know I would stomp you... it was for evreryone else to see Its ok though. I know why you did.... you knew you would lose too. And as for the ooc quotes... That was Buna 5 minutes before you posted this. I passed him on my horse while riding in circles.... not sure what ist has to do with anything but whatever makes you feel like a grownup
    Last edited by jljohnson4; Mar 21 2013 at 05:58 PM.

  11. #661
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Two Thragguk started in Flayer stance every time. I even refused to use find footing and got stunned 4 times in one spar and I still won everytime (I bet Thragguk did better than your warg would).
    I don't mind KO in a 1v1... if I don't see it in time and kite it off, that's my own fault. As for TnG/FF/R&A/HiPS... unless the Burg is being rolfstomp'd, no competent Burglar should need this to beat a Warg, Shadow or Flayer.

    The store buffs/dp perks aren't really needed but if a person uses them... so be it.

    Also, I wouldn't doubt it if some Freeps are doing 10-20% more damage then pre-U10 so I wouldn't really make any lofty claims about beating a class whose damage barely scaled since U6.

  12. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Sounds like alot of excuses to me. Call someone "terrible" and "fail" yet you wont fight them because you know you would lose. Let me make it simple because I know the outcome. You couldnt beat me on any of your creeps.
    Let me make it simple for you. Yes, you most likely would win after this update because of the CDS and BUFFS you have, NOT because you are good on your burg. Before this update you would use store pots, ALL CDs, store brands, store tracks, on top of all your buffs, and would still not even come close to winning. You are absolutely terrible and after 12 ranks you still are as bad as you ever will be. Of course you are talking trash now, but as I stated before... YOU LOST when I was in SHADOW and you blew a hips, 2 knives out, store brand, and hips. That's pretty sad dude no matter the update, especially with all the buffs you had as well. You honestly have no room to say anything of the... "you know I would win" sort just off that fact alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    One I didnt spar Proposition.
    Here it's only my word against yours but I'm just lettin you know, I called you trash in tribe chat and he originally complimented you on how well you did, I asked him if he used TnG right from the gecko and apparently you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Two Thragguk started in flayer stance every time.
    Big Woop. Look at all your buffs and the CDs you blow, knowing you I'm sure you would rather him just sit there and let you kill him anyway though. Not surprising.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    I even refused to use find footing and got stunned 4 times in one spar and I still won everytime
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    You lie alot.
    Changed the order a bit to show your obvious hypocrisy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    (I bet Thragguk did better than your warg would).
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    YOU LOST when I was in SHADOW and you blew a hips, 2 knives out, store brand, and hips.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Thanks for backing out of our fight like I knew you would. It wasnt for me.... I know I would stomp you... it was for evreryone else to see Its ok though. I know why you did.... you knew you would lose too.
    You completely ignored my reasoning. And no, I don't know I would lose, it all depends on how many cooldowns you use to save you, because that is the only thing making you seem better than you actually are. As I said before in this post, the chances are high in your favor with all the CDs and store buffs, but the winner cannot be determined until there is an actual fight; and given that I have beaten you plenty before, the new update is the sole reason for your newly found confidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    And as for the ooc quotes... That was Buna 5 minutes before you posted this. I passed him on my horse while riding in circles.... not sure what ist has to do with anything but whatever makes you feel like a grownup
    You should probably make the insult after you think of the subject of the sentence. The way you threw that in there makes no sense at all, unless if you can explain how linking other people's quotes from OOC which I found to be funny makes me feel like a grown up?

    P.S not that I condone being a grammar nazi but...
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    not sure what ist has to do
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    it was for evreryone else to see
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Maybe take some of your own "expert" advise.
    and
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Proofreading helps.

  13. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    Let me make it simple for you. Yes, you most likely would win after this update because of the CDS and BUFFS you have, NOT because you are good on your burg. Before this update you would use store pots, ALL CDs, store brands, store tracks, on top of all your buffs, and would still not even come close to winning. You are absolutely terrible and after 12 ranks you still are as bad as you ever will be. Of course you are talking trash now, but as I stated before... YOU LOST when I was in SHADOW and you blew a hips, 2 knives out, store brand, and hips. That's pretty sad dude no matter the update, especially with all the buffs you had as well. You honestly have no room to say anything of the... "you know I would win" sort just off that fact alone.



    Here it's only my word against yours but I'm just lettin you know, I called you trash in tribe chat and he originally complimented you on how well you did, I asked him if he used TnG right from the gecko and apparently you did.



    Big Woop. Look at all your buffs and the CDs you blow, knowing you I'm sure you would rather him just sit there and let you kill him anyway though. Not surprising.




    Changed the order a bit to show your obvious hypocrisy.








    You completely ignored my reasoning. And no, I don't know I would lose, it all depends on how many cooldowns you use to save you, because that is the only thing making you seem better than you actually are. As I said before in this post, the chances are high in your favor with all the CDs and store buffs, but the winner cannot be determined until there is an actual fight; and given that I have beaten you plenty before, the new update is the sole reason for your newly found confidence.



    You should probably make the insult after you think of the subject of the sentence. The way you threw that in there makes no sense at all, unless if you can explain how linking other people's quotes from OOC which I found to be funny makes me feel like a grown up?

    P.S not that I condone being a grammar nazi but...


    and
    Wow! More excuses in this one I think than all the others combined. How about this one Tiny Tim. We can both fight with no buffs at all. No store/lootbox buffs or items. No pots of any kind (stun/root pots) no brands, no hope, no scrolls, no delving pots, no power/moral pots, no buffs from other players etc... Only skills, gear, and traits. I'll even let you pick one cd I won't use, and I'll do the same for you. Just to make things interesting. What say you little soldier?
    Last edited by jljohnson4; Mar 21 2013 at 07:32 PM.

  14. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Wow! More excuses in this one I think than all the others combined. How about this one Tiny Tim. We can both fight with no buffs at all. No store/lootbox buffs or items. No pots of any kind (stun/root pots) no brands, no hope, no scrolls, no delving pots, no power/moral pots, no buffs from other players etc... Only skills, gear, and traits. I'll even let you pick one cd I won't use, and I'll do the same for you. Just to make things interesting. What say you little soldier?
    When challenging someone to what you think is a fair 1v1, you should show them a slight amount of respect, rather than calling them nicknames which show your own immaturity and turn off the player you are challenging from even wanting to give you a fight. Just a thought.

    Btw, my favorite part... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    I'll even let you pick one cd I won't use, and I'll do the same for you.

  15. #665
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    GV Steps
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    and turn off the player
    Oh I doubt he cares about your turn offs when he already makes you feel like you're working the corner. Good job Rast, you got a FTP troll account created in the last 21 days and a multi-quote nightmare reply from Mal, I'd say you've conquered him good.

    Back on topic, thanks for the 1v1s in the last couple days. I appreciate being given a chance to test out some of the new gear and U10 changes on a variety of classes and ranks of creeps. I'll stop abusing my ezmode class on you all unless you request it from me.

    Cheers.

  16. #666
    Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    Good job Rast, you got a FTP troll account created in the last 21 days
    And look who I got to join. I win.

  17. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    show your own immaturity
    Now thats funny! This coming from the guy who posted his goods next to a ruler on the internet...

    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    respect
    Please. You'll get no respect from me because you dont deserve it. You've done nothing but bad mouth me since the day I got here. The first tell I got was from you telling me I was terrible 5 minutes after I loaded in. Respect? Dont make me laugh. I bet thats something you dont see much of afk aswell. But I digress. You bore me now shortstuff. Fact of the matter is you are afraid to fight me because i'll stomp you. With or without buffs. Lets be honest. Nothing you say will change that. See you in the craid little man ;]

  18. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Now thats funny! This coming from the guy who posted his goods next to a ruler on the internet...
    I suppose you haven't heard about how your kin leader said the post wasn't from me right? Or just choose to ignore that completely because you're obviously mad and searching for something to defend your OWN immaturity?


    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Please. You'll get no respect from me because you dont deserve it. You've done nothing but bad mouth me since the day I got here. The first tell I got was from you telling me I was terrible 5 minutes after I loaded in. Respect? Dont make me laugh. I bet thats something you dont see much of afk aswell. But I digress. You bore me now shortstuff.
    I wasn't asking for respect in general. I was just telling you, if you want someone to accept a challenge to a 1v1, you may not want to call them disrespectful names such as what you did. I don't know if it's something you bring up with your friends or something and you think it makes you look cool or what... "Hey guys look at what I just called Mal on my last post, I mean... I know you guys used that same one like 60 times before but I still think it's funny teehee." I don't want your respect but the way you ask for a 1v1 it's like /smh & lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Fact of the matter is you are afraid to fight me because i'll stomp you. With or without buffs. Lets be honest. Nothing you say will change that. See you in the craid little man ;]
    I'm not scared to fight you. Infact I wish I could 1v1 nuggsta and chily much more than I already do, who I consider to be the best burglar and champ on the server. You just don't deserve a set up 1v1 especially considering you have already lost WITH BUFFS and CDS while being in the stance you'd rather me be in (considering the QQ about Thrag's flayer). Also, it's obvious you haven't read Thrag's post as well, so please scroll up and maybe you'll learn something.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Mar 21 2013 at 10:49 PM.

  19. #669
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    If you want to get technical, actually yes I have. Multiple times on my RK
    yea nah you havent bud but go ahead and tell yourself that to keep whatever sense of superiority you think you have over me

    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    because of the CDS and BUFFS you have
    wait so you don't run with as many buffs as you can? this is news to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    rather than calling them nicknames which show your own immaturity
    the irony in this statement is dumbfounding
    Last edited by klover307; Mar 21 2013 at 10:50 PM.

  20. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    yea nah you havent bud but go ahead and tell yourself that to keep whatever sense of superiority you think you have over me
    My word against yours but its more of the sense of superiority you get over me based off your last post and the fact that I KNOW I beat your warg on my RK.

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    you've still never beaten me in a 1v1 and never will. stay mad bro
    At this point, I would like to avert your, rastlan's and everyone elses attention to the OP...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    Let's keep this clean without the trolls, flamers, ect...
    Thank you Lonewolf for this much needed advice for this thread. I apologize for my "trolling and flaming," and I will do my best to avoid that in this thread from here on out! Thank you Rastlan and Soleus for the much not needed drama, and at this time I will take my merry self out of this thread! Adios.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Mar 21 2013 at 11:04 PM.

  21. #671
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    My word against yours but its more of the sense of superiority you get over me based off your last post and the fact that I KNOW I beat your warg on my RK.
    oh right believe this kid right?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    No thanks. The game is awesome but some people, ex. you, are #######s which ruin the game for everyone else. You expect there is only one way to play the game and thats the unfair, lets interrupt 1v1s and callout the 1v1 to the zerg way. I am fine with that occasionally because I am open to different styles of gameplay and everyone has a way that makes them happy. It would be nice if you would get your head out of your ### and be open to the other ways too.

    LMAO ur hilarious. First of all I don't give a #### who the F you are and if your respected or not. Most of you are just people that think your a BA behind your keyboard sitting in your mom's basement. Second of all, I have never ganked anyone that is farming stones in DoF, infact i'm the one that always gets ganked. And gratz, i saw you and you fought me till u got down half health and realized you were getting your ### kicked, then Hipsed/sprinted away. Finally, waited until your sprint and hips was back up to attack me when I had 2 worms on me! GRATZ DUDE GRATZ EVERYONE IS SO PROUD OF YOU. Back on topic to me ganking people in DoF... like I said I have never attacked anyone farming stones in DoF. Once, I saw a spider farming on top floor and then I was jumping around showing him that I was trying to be friendly and wasn't going to attack. We ended up going our seperate ways and never attacking eachother. The other day I went to the top floor of worms and saw a reaver, I did the same thing jumping around being friendly at all. Then I got about 10 feet away from him just standing/staring at him showing him that I wasn't going to attack. He then charged at me so I killed him, jumped down, Hitchens then attacked me at the bottom floor which then I killed him. I ONLY ATTACK PEOPLE IN DELVING WHEN THEY ATTACK ME FIRST. Please tell me one time where I have attacked/killed someone in delving before they started attacking me. Thanks. Hope you and Mr. BA behind the keyboard have a nice day.

    Gratz bro I'm so proud of you. Your threatening to kill me 2v1 OMG. I remember the other day I took u down and at the end of the fight i was max health. Then you called 3 wargs and a reaver on me. Like honestly do you think your cool? Seriously though threaten to kill me 2v1? Like congratulations, I bet you will be so happy and think your so good when you kill me 2v1. An actual man or person who isn't scared would actually fight 1v1. What I am hoping for but doesn't seem like I am getting anywhere is that people will start not interrupting 1v1s... then after the 1v1 is over wait for the winner to regen and fight them 1v1. Obviously that isn't going to happen since this thread turned into a cursing/lets tell everyone how they killed Malarick wow im so cool or im gonna threaten to kill you 2v1 thread.

    I never meant for it to go this far... the cursing and all the other #### but when people go out of their way (for example you not interrupting 1v1s but only mine? And your doing that after I made a post to try and increase 1v1 dont interrupt awareness?)Honestly thats kind of a ______ move. And btw... to Freddy: As I was typing this I was in the delving at worms and I checked to see what was going on in game and I see that I'm dead. Checked my combat log and find that it is a warg. Now you see that I am not the one ganking? I am the one trying to make piece and share the glims/dulls. Others are the ones that are selfish and try to fight to get all the control of the place. Back on topic though.... Like I said I never wanted it to go this far but I just wanted to increase the awareness, not stop the whole 1v1 interrupting for good, because that will never happen. But just to get some people to have that thought in their head maybe they shouldn't interrupt the fight.
    right i remember good old malrick in isenguard! btw anytime you wanna 1v1 bro go ahead and send me a tell! oh wait hows your RK treating you again? you are on freepside quite frequently now i've heard

  22. #672
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    928
    After glancing over this most recent series of Mal rage posts. I have devised a series of irrefutable mathematical truths, and a graphic representation for those of us who are more visually inclined.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1. The corellation between Malarick anger and multiquotes has a value of r=.9; I feel like sometimes he does it out of habit.
    2. The corellation between the number of F2P accounts and the the number that of which that support Malarick have a value of r=1
    3. The colleration between the way Rast makes Malarick feel and the number of multiquotes and F2P accounts also has a value of r=1

    Based on these three observations we can assume that not only has Rast verbally, intellectually and digitally defeated Malarick but also that he may have tussled the aforementioned player's hair on the way to the kitchen after saying "dont worry slugger, I wasn't hurting your mother".

    For those of you who need a graphic with which to apply these truths, I created this image with you all in mind.

    Brandywine - Shock and Awe
    Swagslash R12 Champ - Tibulent R10 LM - Swagshot R11 Hunter - Tibulant R6 Guard

    TheCommie - RolePlaying Master ~ TVT
    TVT ~ Swaggasm R10 WL - GloryofTib R6 Reaver - Swagstain R5 Spider ~ TVT

  23. #673
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    552
    STOP WRECKING THE 1V1 THREAD! D:

    Btw good 1v1's Shirinig - I would not want to come up against you unprepared!

    Thanks,

    ~Ush

  24. #674

  25. #675
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    42
    lol Malarick must be doing something right. never seen you guys so angry





    GET ONE

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberiumfiend View Post
    After glancing over this most recent series of Mal rage posts. I have devised a series of irrefutable mathematical truths, and a graphic representation for those of us who are more visually inclined.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    1. The corellation between Malarick anger and multiquotes has a value of r=.9; I feel like sometimes he does it out of habit.
    2. The corellation between the number of F2P accounts and the the number that of which that support Malarick have a value of r=1
    3. The colleration between the way Rast makes Malarick feel and the number of multiquotes and F2P accounts also has a value of r=1

    Based on these three observations we can assume that not only has Rast verbally, intellectually and digitally defeated Malarick but also that he may have tussled the aforementioned player's hair on the way to the kitchen after saying "dont worry slugger, I wasn't hurting your mother".

    For those of you who need a graphic with which to apply these truths, I created this image with you all in mind.


    classic 40 years old virgin post on MMORPG forums. it must be wonderful to be married to your right hand when you are over 40 years old

 

 
Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload