We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    Lol, instigating and making random posts to try and insult when I didn't even say anything in this thread, 1st sign of mad and or butthurt if I've ever seen it. Honestly don't even know what you're doing in this thread. Did you lose your way to the... how do I learn to play burglar without using an hour worth of cds + 200tp every fight thread?
    So what corner are you working tonight little soldier?
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    little soldier?

I wouldn't expect someone so simple minded enough that can't even play a burglar at a decent level after 12 ranks to understand a basic acronym anyway... or be smart enough to not take it in it's literal form. To each his own though.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Mar 18 2013 at 08:39 PM.

acronym .
    Analogy*
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

Analogy*
    Yea yea yea, honestly don't care. It's like a broken record playing over and over again at this point.

and for all those meme people out there that need some other form of visual I'll quote according to Rastlan "myself"....

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfLOTRO View Post
    and I'm sure based off how you took the "Analogy," this will be used to prove in your own way that "GodOfLOTRO" is me, like I said though...

honestly don't care.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Mar 18 2013 at 09:17 PM.

Yea yea yea, honestly don't care. It's like a broken record playing over and over again at this point.

and for all those meme people out there that need some other form of visual I'll quote according to Rastlan "myself"....

and I'm sure based off how you took the "Analogy," this will be used to prove in your own way that "GodOfLOTRO" is me, like I said though...
    If he bothers you so much, why not put him on ignore and stop replying?
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    If he bothers you so much, why not put him on ignore and stop replying?

That'd be doing something rational Bunny, no one does anything rational anymore.
    [FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=fixedsys][COLOR=#99ff00]Bregnagra - Ashkoz[/COLOR][COLOR=#660066]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Kulurien - Breggles[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]
    [/FONT]

can't even play a burglar at a decent level after 12 ranks .
    Well since i'm so "terrible" and am a "fail" burg, you would be down to fight me 1v1 then right? with any of your creeps you like. It would be easy for you to beat such a "fail" burg. What say you, little soldier? You are such an authority on the burg since you are better than me on yours with stinky gear and low rank. Should be no challenge at all for you to kill me solo then, because if i'm so bad and you lose..... what does that make you?

Well since i'm so "terrible" and am a "fail" burg, you would be down to fight me 1v1 then right? with any of your creeps you like. It would be easy for you to beat such a "fail" burg. What say you, little soldier? Your are such a authority on the burg since you are better than me on yours with stinky gear and low rank. Would be no challenge at all for you to kill me solo then right?
    you've become so brave after update 10

It is quite funny. 4 set of dev chance and 2 set of the +5% damage buff per evade or w/e is pretty EZMode, especially if he stacks crit mag. Even then I don't see you being able to do anything without the store buffs and cooldowns you normally use. You would be too used to easymode w/ store pots 2 hipses, 2 hipses, 2 knives out ect... wouldn't be able to adapt... tbh it's the only thing holding you back from becoming better as a burg. Stop using all that stuff in 1v1s and you would probably become a lot better over a few weeks.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Mar 18 2013 at 09:50 PM.

It is quite funny. 4 set of dev chance and 2 set of the +5% damage buff per evade or w/e is pretty EZMode, especially if he stacks crit mag. Even then I don't see you being able to do anything without the store buffs and cooldowns you normally use. You would be too used to easymode w/ store pots 2 hipses, 2 hipses, 2 knives out ect... wouldn't be able to adapt... tbh it's the only thing holding you back from becoming better as a burg. Stop using all that stuff in 1v1s and you would probably become a lot better over a few weeks.
    Hmmm..... Alot of excuses there..... also you said "2 hipses", twice. Proofreading helps.

Hmmm..... Alot of excuses there..... also you said "2 hipses", twice. Proofreading helps.

Last edited by GodOfLOTRO; Mar 18 2013 at 11:07 PM.

Lol, instigating and making random posts to try and insult when I didn't even say anything in this thread, 1st sign of mad and or butthurt if I've ever seen it.
    says the guy who makes anon accounts every week to start new threads in poor attempts to troll people...

hmmm lets see who can i think of who openly defends malrick... oh right no one
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    says the guy who makes anon accounts every week to start new threads in poor attempts to troll people...

hmmm lets see who can i think of who openly defends malrick... oh right no one
    I am not defending him, he's doing fine on his own

Sorry for the late response, I was digging for my care face. As for the excuses, you should be happy I even accepted your 1v1 challenge post U10. I think the fact that I accepted it shows enough for itself considering I have a SS of me beating you with like 2k morale left in shadow after you blew a store brand, TnG, 2 knives out, and a hips. I don't know if you realize it but those cds are pretty hard to deal with dude on top of all the morale and stuns that burgs have, when I can't even stun burgs without a 3k heal and another TnG, or if I tried, I'm sure it would evade from the TnG you already have up at all times. The fact that I won given those circumstances shows there isn't even a need for a 1v1 at this point anyway.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Mar 19 2013 at 06:47 AM.

lol
    what happened to Milkdrinker btw? How many anon accounts do you need to make, Mal, to back you up?
    exact same language, exact same attitude towards everyone, exact same "I call myself the God of Lotro/best player ever so I can get people mad or butthurt" attitude, exact same cries for attention

that's something 'only Mal' has been saying for months on this forum... it's a stretch coming from a Mar 2013 member... You've gone sloppy, dude
    into a ruinous abyss
    with violent music

Quote Originally Posted by GalactoseIntolerance View Post
    lol
    what happened to Milkdrinker btw? How many anon accounts do you need to make, Mal, to back you up?
    exact same language, exact same attitude towards everyone, exact same "I call myself the God of Lotro/best player ever so I can get people mad or butthurt" attitude, exact same cries for attention

that's something 'only Mal' has been saying for months on this forum... it's a stretch coming from a Mar 2013 member... You've gone sloppy, dude
    you know so much about Malarick, thats creepy

No matter how much morale and tact mit a burg stacks in a viable build, they're still going to be extremely squishy lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000030b05c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

you should be happy I even accepted your 1v1 challenge.
    Ummm you never said you accepted untill just now. Since i'm so "fail" you wont mind me picking the location then since it will have no impact what so ever on the thrashing you will give such a "terrible" burg?

you know so much about Malarick, thats creepy

most people can see that on so many times, when Rastlan posts anything you follow it up with "trash burg you actually use your CDs" etc. You can find it almost anywhere in these forums. since when did reading and paying attention equate to "you have no life omg"? (when is that ever a decent response anyway?)

keep trying though
    into a ruinous abyss
    with violent music

wait but
    YOUR the one getting tired of calling malrick little soldier mr 30 post anon troll!

I was digging for my care face
    and the account with the three incher is supposed to be your voice of reason right..
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]

we get it detective Soleus, you hate Malarick because he killed you in a PVMP zone. don't reply, won't read. goodbye

"what matters to me is the thrill of the fight not which side I'm on"

we get it detective Soleus, you hate Malarick because he killed you in a PVMP zone.
    on the contrary
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    Lol Glory champ gloating try fighting in fervour you do nothing champ. Must be difficult to hit brutal strikes and bracing attack and heal yourself for over 10k every fight. And don't even try to bring up our fight in fervour before the update, where I was what rank 5 or 6 and played on my warg once every 3 weeks? If you really want to brag get on your champ in fervour, might not be able to beat you if I'm in shadow and you blow all your cds but I can in flayer, you don't even know how to stop a warg from kiting you which makes it too easy.
    i'll repost a gifs for your reposted gif

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    I don't get it. What is there to be upset about? If anything GodOfLotro achieved exactly what he wanted. Get you to the point where you care so much more than anyone else that all you do is forum search for posts made over 2 months ago. I see it as quite an accomplishment considering all he was trying to do in the first place was get a rise out of you.

Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast