We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullflayer View Post
    Slyc has earned the right to 1v1 whichever way he damn well wishes.

Learn to take a death bud
    Quite the opposite, this was the 3rd or 4th time he's popped AtO when he was losing and I didn't use DN/TH and actually TOOK the death so...thx for your comment but it's actually due somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    I think you're an above average champ kuni but dont disrespect Slyc like that dude. His judgement is 99% of the time right and this was no different. If you are going to heal for 25k + w/ bracing attack + w/e else, he should be able to get a 3k heal or w/e ATO is + his wrath
    Sure I heal 25k against a Reaver that does more dps than me, has twice my morale and heal for about 12-15k according to my CA. It's not even the heal that bothers me from AtO coz I can kite my way around that and may be hit a morale pot, its the skill reset. He can take me from 5k morale to 0 in about 2 seconds with AtO. So it's pretty much an IWIN button in the hands of a competent Reaver and is not subject to any judgement call.

Also, I have the utmost respect for Slyc. He is hands down the best active Reaver at the moment and the only one that can get me down to 1k and make me work hard for my win.

I will say no more here, see you on the battlefield Slyc.
    Last edited by Shintagh; Feb 25 2013 at 05:41 PM.

having seen the way you 1v1 kuni, i cant really blame him(slyc). as soon as you get low enough to be in any danger of dying, you just kite. with sprint or w/o it doesnt matter because you have coffee up. hamstring+coffee=you faster than the reaver, even if the reaver has hamstring on you. oh, and you kite wrath anyways so, you really cant complain about that.

you're a good champ, but you really cant complain with the way you play.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    having seen the way you 1v1 kuni, i cant really blame him(slyc). as soon as you get low enough to be in any danger of dying, you just kite. with sprint or w/o it doesnt matter because you have coffee up. hamstring+coffee=you faster than the reaver, even if the reaver has hamstring on you. oh, and you kite wrath anyways so, you really cant complain about that.

you're a good champ, but you really cant complain with the way you play.
    I disagree, I HAVE to have coffee against traited Hamstring to stand a chance. With coffee I only have a 5% movement advantage which is not enough to just start running away (specially considering my Hamstring seems to have a miss/avoidance chance of 99% so its not uncommon to go through half the fight without having hamstring on him), I have to make movements to make room for myself and use my horn and many times it gets resisted/evaded. It's really not as easy as it seems, specially against Slyc because he has a pretty good read on when I will kite and uses BT/Resilence accordingly. Not to mention with BT/Res/Charge the Reaver has a movement advantage on you 50% of the fight, the only advantage I get is a lousy 5% move speed and may be a 1.5 sec stun.

Also I suggest you try and toe-toe on a Champ against Slyc in Fervour without blowing Cds. He will kill you in 45 seconds flat and won't lose even 5k morale if he uses Wrath/Glory up front. I'll do that some time and post my CA here and may be then you can understand why it is important to kite against good Reavers. It's either kite or blow CDs.

Also there is a world of difference between using Sprint defensively to kite Wrath and using it offensively to get a movement advantage. The former is less productive. You're a Reaver, imagine if I had a skill that you absolutely had to kite using BT/Res, now compare that to what you normally do with those 2(offense) and ask yourself in which case you get the most out of your skills.
    Last edited by Shintagh; Feb 25 2013 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    I disagree, I HAVE to have coffee against traited Hamstring to stand a chance. With coffee I only have a 5% movement advantage which is not enough to just start running away (specially considering my Hamstring seems to have a miss/avoidance chance of 99% so its not uncommon to go through half the fight without having hamstring on him), I have to make movements to make room for myself and use my horn and many times it gets resisted/evaded. It's really not as easy as it seems, specially against Slyc because he has a pretty good read on when I will kite and uses BT/Resilence accordingly. Not to mention with BT/Res/Charge the Reaver has a movement advantage on you 50% of the fight, the only advantage I get is a lousy 5% move speed and may be a 1.5 sec stun.

Also I suggest you try and toe-toe on a Champ against Slyc in Fervour without blowing Cds. He will kill you in 45 seconds flat and won't lose even 5k morale if he uses Wrath/Glory up front. I'll do that some time and post my CA here and may be then you can understand why it is important to kite against good Reavers. It's either kite or blow CDs.

Also there is a world of difference between using Sprint defensively to kite Wrath and using it offensively to get a movement advantage. The former is less productive. You're a Reaver, imagine if I had a skill that you absolutely had to kite using BT/Res, now compare that to what you normally do with those 2(offense) and ask yourself in which case you get the most out of your skills.

i dont really wanna say too much since this is a 1v1 thread. but, ill say this. sprint, i understand why you kite wrath, i do. ive done it myself on my champ. the amount of healing wrath can out is insane, IF the target is in range. so, i get why you kite it.(and touch and go is something i have to kite against most burgs, but then again thats a ton harder to kite :P)

your horn doesnt resist against me -_- least it never seems like it lol. the half second stun before i pot it/resiliance it is more than enough to get you enough distance from me to kite. 5% faster than me, is still faster than me, especially with the stun from the horn.(which i swear never misses lol)

EDIT: forgot to add, hamstring misses plenty for reavers too. in my, albeit brief, experiences on my champ in the moors, ive noticed hamstring landing a lot more for him than my reaver
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

i dont really wanna say too much since this is a 1v1 thread. but, ill say this. sprint, i understand why you kite wrath, i do. ive done it myself on my champ. the amount of healing wrath can out is insane, IF the target is in range. so, i get why you kite it.(and touch and go is something i have to kite against most burgs, but then again thats a ton harder to kite :P)

your horn doesnt resist against me -_- least it never seems like it lol. the half second stun before i pot it/resiliance it is more than enough to get you enough distance from me to kite. 5% faster than me, is still faster than me, especially with the stun from the horn.(which i swear never misses lol)

EDIT: forgot to add, hamstring misses plenty for reavers too. in my, albeit brief, experiences on my champ in the moors, ive noticed hamstring landing a lot more for him than my reaver
    And without coffee I'm at -5% which is an absolute nightmare. Basically you can't have a Champ vs Reaver without someone being at a movement disadvantage. IMO Reavers have enough movement advantage abilities to overcome a constant 5% movement speed deficit and this is just my opinion so you're more than welcome to disagree.

My experiences can differ from yours and I guess we just have each others word to go on. Point was that against a good Reaver everything has to go pretty much perfect to get a win and it just sucks balls when you put so much sweat into a) coming up with a sustainable strat b) gear up for that strat c) execute it to perfection and then you get defeated by an IWIN button.

PS: There is no base miss chance anymore and champs can't bpe in Fervour so not sure how you're missing so much on hamstring, may be you're including other classes too. I know there is a tiny bug but its a very very small chance to miss without having any miss debuffs.

thanks lone for the fights on my champ

sadly champs are OP :/
    Last edited by 0987654321; Feb 26 2013 at 06:00 AM.

thanks lone for the fights on my champ

yeah very fun fights. I 1st jumped you in shadow, I didn't know who you were and saw a low ranked champ and thought I can just burn you down, quickly had to kite away and switch flayer lol. 2nd one was a bit better in all flayer. Champs might be somewhat OP'ed vrs wargs anyway but only if the champ knows how to play well, and you played awesome man. fun fights!
    Lonewolf

My champ obviously missed the memo.
    Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> FiZZE

Quote Originally Posted by bladestr View Post
    My champ obviously missed the memo.
    well, against wargs xP

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.
    Quite the opposite, this was the 3rd or 4th time he's popped AtO when he was losing and I didn't use DN/TH and actually TOOK the death so...thx for your comment but it's actually due somewhere else..
    actually its due here and youll take it

and as for you Not popping your skills turblind gave to you....obviously its your loss.

Abd you can take that too

as for taking the death

take it harder
    Cruciatus
    Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™
    Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012

and as for you Not popping your skills turblind gave to you....obviously its your loss.
    Shows you have no clue about 1v1s

as for taking the death

take it harder
    Wow that's just genius..I feel so burned.

Interesting impromptu 2v1s Parieth and Tersyi. It is refreshing to roam the map and actually find a creep not in the horde ball, cheers.
    Mihiraa-Fallarden ~ Situational Awareness ~ Arkenstone
    Bunnytail ~ Terminus Venatus Triumphus

Original Challenger of Gothmog x2

actually its due here and youll take it

as for taking the death

take it harder
    lolwut
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000030b05c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.
    Shows you have no clue about 1v1s

Wow that's just genius..I feel so burned.
    apparently you dont either when you dont use your skills against a rnk 14 reaver, but yeh well let you think youre bad &&&

im not tryin to be a genius..i tell it how i see it. sorry if ur butt hurt about it
    Cruciatus

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman865301 View Post
    lolwut
    smoke more it will come to you
    Cruciatus

Thanks for 1v1s today kids. Beatle, that second fight was a nice near simultaneous double kb. That first fight I didn't have fast loader traited lol, but it probably wouldn't have made a difference.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

smoke more it will come to you
    You musta smoked something funky haha
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000030b05c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

thanks for the 1v1's at GV wasnt there for very long, but had some decent fights still

Appreciate the 1v1's Kendren and Sindans. It is not often I get fights that are no interrupted.
    Last edited by Murtanion; Mar 04 2013 at 02:30 PM.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

Great 1v1s Georick(Shapz I think?) they have all been pretty close and down to the wire. You hit really really hard
    Overlord Gothnon
    Brandywine

Thanks for the 1v1's yesterday and today.
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for the late night (aussie prime-time) 1v1's Tarpelion and Shirinig. Good fun.

~Ush

Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Vae Victis - Woe to the vanquished.
    Timidi mater non flet.

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Haha this is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Lol, instigating and making random posts to try and insult when I didn't even say anything in this thread, 1st sign of mad and or butthurt if I've ever seen it. Honestly don't even know what you're doing in this thread. Did you lose your way to the... how do I learn to play burglar without using an hour worth of cds + 200tp every fight thread?

Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    Lol, instigating and making random posts to try and insult when I didn't even say anything in this thread, 1st sign of mad and or butthurt if I've ever seen it. Honestly don't even know what you're doing in this thread. Did you lose your way to the... how do I learn to play burglar without using an hour worth of cds + 200tp every fight thread?
    So what corner are you working tonight little soldier?

(aka Rastlyn)

Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast