We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
    Noooo. Water-lore doesn't need a nerf

Thanks for the fight fizze, Glad we finally got one uninterrupted lol.
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    yes Water-Lore needs a nerf :P

and you make me tempted to bring my captain out xP
    Indeed!

Nooo bring out your Hunter, until I get full Audacity. =p.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Noooo. Water-lore doesn't need a nerf
    We Love Adanelriel.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Indeed!

Nooo bring out your Hunter, until I get full Audacity. =p.

heh, well, maybe when i get some audacity on him :P finally got full on my reaver today so might get hunter next

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    Thanks for the fight fizze, Glad we finally got one uninterrupted lol.
    Yah lol. Silly creeps and their infamy hornyness. Double KB's are always welcome EXCEPT for when i get 50 off you and you get 600+ off me in a single fight. Like come awwwnnn. haha

Appreciate the 1v1's I have struggled to find over the past week. Win and lose, its all in good fun.

(Still woking on the right gear/rotations etc)

lfm epic fights w/ fizze/nuggsta js

nice 1v1, Adan :-) Double KO on that one.
    "Invader's blood marches through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"-Zim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320601000009fb9e/signature.png]Felasbane[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by tgk8074 View Post
    nice 1v1, Adan :-) Double KO on that one.
    Indeed, was my only good, non-zergy fight today. Thanks Fel.

Thanks for all the 1v1s and 1v2s today creepies, respect felasbane, awesome warg to fight, look forward to more.

Quote Originally Posted by Penionn View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1s and 1v2s today creepies, respect felasbane, awesome warg to fight, look forward to more.
    cheers, mate. Definitely fun fights..thought I had you that first one
    "Invader's blood marches through my veins like radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me, do not ignore my veins!"-Zim
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320601000009fb9e/signature.png]Felasbane[/charsig]

like to thank The Highest Ranked WL on the server for the 1v1 at old ec xroads good fight 9 mins as combat analysis showed, It was very fun even tho you did pop 2 in-combat brands and right when I was about to finish you. Your "Air Strike" showed up to bubble you with 2k morale left. Then chasing me to C.G. room of TR before killing me.

You have truly earned your rank with skills like those.

Edit to take out player's name so no violation of code of conduct
    Last edited by RykertheStryka; Feb 21 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Thanks for all the 1v1s today everyone I'm definitely a bit rusty, but it's starting to come back... All that PVE rots the brain dontcha know. Anyway, look forward to more soon. Thanks again peoples, good fun!

Yup fun fights

Thanks for all the 1v1's today, specifically thanks to Felasbane and Dephailer. I can't remember the other 2 wargs, but thank you both as well. Dephailer, thanks for stopping the fight and letting me kill that nub reaver, and then for corps jumping him along with me lol. Good stuff. Wish we could have finished our fight though. It was fun! I think I might have had ya xD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000018ef17/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Arneithan-r7 Champion, Merok-r6 Burglar, Cuthurin-r6 Hunter, Mithraug-r5 Warg

Not sure if spelling the name right, but good 1v1 today Dhurgz. Too bad it got interupted 3 times and I got zerged before it was over, but still it was a close fun fight. I thought I had you a couple of times lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000018ef17/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by jlr View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1's today, specifically thanks to Felasbane and Dephailer. I can't remember the other 2 wargs, but thank you both as well. Dephailer, thanks for stopping the fight and letting me kill that nub reaver, and then for corps jumping him along with me lol. Good stuff. Wish we could have finished our fight though. It was fun! I think I might have had ya xD
    Thanks for the 1v1, I'm always up for more if you want to see how it would end.
    Also, thanks to everyone else at the big 1v1 circle on GV hill the other day, especially to Nuggsta, it's nice to find somebody every once in a while that you really can't hold back against. (Except flies. Those are pretty cheap 1v1 atm, especially against Burgs)

thx sefunsixtoo, lugbur ( nice double kb ;p), zardhol, stoneinthezone and all other creeps for 1vs1s at ev today, was good fun

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post
    thx sefunsixtoo, lugbur ( nice double kb ;p), zardhol, stoneinthezone and all other creeps for 1vs1s at ev today, was good fun
    was fun

WTB MORE 1v1's THOUGH!

Good 1v1 Lonewolf. Was a lot of fun. You're one of the tougher wargs I've fought.

If you aren't going to finish the 1v1 stay the hell out of the circle.
    Tired of getting jumped on for a 1v1 then when I start winning they sprint off to GV. There have only been 2 people to actually finish a 1v1 with me. Patrokolos our 1st fight was good. Long but good. 2nd fight IDK what happened I guess you got bored and ran off. Other fight was a Dwarf Champ I can't remember his name right now rank 10 or 11. He beat me but it was a good fight and I didn't run off trying to end the fight because I was going to lose....

Don't initiate with me unless you are willing to end it.

Some fun 1v1s today, thanks all.

Lug, that 2.7k impale killed me... literally.

thanks for all the 1v1's in BV fun fights all.

zerg was awesome. you guys are cool!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Some fun 1v1s today, thanks all.

Lug, that 2.7k impale killed me... literally.
    yea, when i saw that i just....wow lol.
    Last edited by 0987654321; Feb 24 2013 at 04:01 PM.

Good 1v1s at BV today. Gotta say one thing though to Slyc....gotta learn to take a loss bud. I really enjoy our fights up to the point you use AtO when you're losing :/ I could go DN/Bubble but I don't swing that way...just sayin

Good 1v1s last night, Atienne, always fun fighting you :-) Also good fights with Varron and Buna, good times
    Last edited by tgk8074; Feb 24 2013 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    Good 1v1s at BV today. Gotta say one thing though to Slyc....gotta learn to take a loss bud. I really enjoy our fights up to the point you use AtO when you're losing :/ I could go DN/Bubble but I don't swing that way...just sayin
    I think you're an above average champ kuni but dont disrespect Slyc like that dude. His judgement is 99% of the time right and this was no different. If you are going to heal for 25k + w/ bracing attack + w/e else, he should be able to get a 3k heal or w/e ATO is + his wrath

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast