We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker1 View Post
    And what was Griev doing? Using his environment.

Some would call it being bad. There are plenty of people in the moors who will nerf themselves to make a fight fair for both parties, so everyone has fun.
    Fighting waterlore spamming LMs? Not fun at all.
    Fighting LMs, or any one, that can nerf themselves the right amount so there's a double KB? Pretty fun.

Would have had a great Troll v Champ 1v1 Swag, but the fraid decided to ruin it
    waterlore spamming lm's are actually fun to fight. I can actually use my skills and it just seems to just destroy them when they get rolled by a spider who people think is such a baddie

Quote Originally Posted by ElionCodes View Post
    Lawl. its called using the environment. try it.

I feel as if I am repeating myself but, that is called playing your class. This isn't street fighter II bruh! Get with it yo!
    lol having 2 creeps come rescue you is hardly using your environment in a 1v1.

I'm not new broha. I know that people have all sorts of spoken/unspoken rules of fairness, however this does not apply to the context of my post. Read up.
    So let me get this straight. You act like a coward run and hide in npc for 15 mins when u are close to being dead is fine its just using your environment. But when the same person act to whom acted like a<female dog> towards calls in a tribemate its just horrible?

To me once u act so dishonorable as to run away from a 1v1 and hide in npc's you no longer deserve to be fought by any self-imposed rules of fairness.you can call bran bad all you want but no matter how many times he lost 1v1 to me he never once ran and hid in npc's and by not forcing himself to use the crutch that is wl spamming he eventually figured out how to not only get double kbs but actually straight up beat me (i think i have died either from a double kb or just straight up died in our last 8 fights).So to me that actually makes him a pretty good lm . He learned to adapt to the situation and found a way to win without having to take the cowards way out. The 1 time that i fought you you weren't even a 1/4 the lm bran or adan are so before u start taking troll shots at people who are so vastly superior then you maybe you should learn to play your class.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Ty! I'm glad someone realizes how bad we are! <3
    I'd have to agree here.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakdae View Post
    Side note: Thanks, Breg, for calling me a part of the environment. *rolls eyes*
    You're welcome Dephailer <3

Quote Originally Posted by thisisanewname View Post
    waterlore spamming lm's are actually fun to fight. I can actually use my skills and it just seems to just destroy them when they get rolled by a spider who people think is such a baddie
    You know I'm not dps traited and too lazy to go retrait, so water lore spamming = pain in the butt.

lol having 2 creeps come rescue you is hardly using your environment in a 1v1.
    So, you're saying it's perfectly fine for me to run into a keep that I own in a 1v1 when I'm about to die? If everyone did that, no one would have 1v1 fights because it'd take more than 1 person to kill the target before it ran into NPCs, especially with all the Mord brands that are around.
    Creeps and freeps are all part of the environment. It changes constantly with the movements of the creeps and freeps.

I'm not new broha. I know that people have all sorts of spoken/unspoken rules of fairness, however this does not apply to the context of my post. Read up.
    I "apologize" if you thought I was calling you new, but you sure do act like someone who's new in the Moors.
    And something else, I'm not one of your frat boys, I'd rather not be called your "bro, broha, broseph," etc.
    Last edited by Undertaker1; Jan 18 2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Sometimes some things don't work the way they want you to.

Ill 1 vs everyone on this post!

my challenge hits like 10 targets... (fear my dwarf screams you noobs)

not even joking

Xlion, water lore is a great skill. I love it, I really do. I tend not to use it, or spam it I guess, in 1v1s for two reasons:

1. I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat people without using it. Call me crazy, but I'd rather lose 9/10 fights not using water lore, wisdom of the council, etc than winning 9/10 with them. One of the best things about the moors to me is the challenge fighting another living, breathing human being brings to the table. I find using water lore every time it's up reduces the challenge, therefore reducing the fun for me.

2. Respect. I show respect to the creeps I'm fighting by doing what I can to provide a fun and fair fight for us both. I also usually gain respect from others by having this attitude.

I have no problem with any LM that wants to use water lore as much as the can. I have no problem with you yet, for the most part. I'm generally an easy-going and pleasant guy. The one thing I don't like about people is when they try to place themselves above others. Even if person A is "better" at playing a certain class than person B, I find it very annoying when person A seems to take every opportunity available to make sure everyone knows it.

I think I'm a decent LM. I don't think I've ever claimed to be the best or anywhere close to it. I'd like to think I'm one of the better LMs on BW, but it's really a hard quality to judge because everyone plays in different way, has different gear, etc. So yeah, I find no need to try to rank myself against other LMs. I like sharing and comparing to see how I can improve myself.

One last thing... Most creeps and freeps respect/like Bran, including myself. If you're going to pick a fight with him, continue a fight, have a war of words, whatever... just know that you're probably not going to gain any rep points with many people. I'm not assuming you even care about that, but I thought you should know in case you haven't figured that out yet.

Now, let's get this thread back on track so it doesn't end up getting locked wtb moar 1v1s!

One last thing... Most creeps and freeps respect/like Bran, including myself. If you're going to pick a fight with him, continue a fight, have a war of words, whatever... just know that you're probably not going to gain any rep points with many people.
    brannir sucks

Quote Originally Posted by MattyHeavyHands View Post
    Ill 1 vs everyone on this post!

my challenge hits like 10 targets... (fear my dwarf screams you noobs)

not even joking
    I would accept that challenge (pun intended).

I would accept that challenge (pun intended).
    That was bad, and you should feel bad.
    Last edited by Undertaker1; Jan 18 2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Sometimes spelling is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman865301 View Post
    brannir sucks
    I can confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by gageithman View Post
    I can confirm this
    MMAAAAAAT!!!!! <3 should totally start playing again :P i miss 1v1's

<rant>
    He actually wasn't in need of rescue, he was luring you out by keeping himself at low morale so it would be easier for me to come in and mop up the situation. As for the second guy who came in, I'm not sure who that was, some guy killing NPCs at the bottom of the ramp thought it would be fun to follow me, GTs happen.
    Ill make it easy on you by not responding to any other part of your post; yes he did.

So let me get this straight. You act like a coward run and hide in npc for 15 mins when u are close to being dead is fine its just using your environment. But when the same person act to whom acted like a<female dog> towards calls in a tribemate its just horrible?
    If you are trying to "get this straight" you've ended up not doing so at all.
    There was no "cowardly" act by "hiding" in NPC for "15 minutes" this is so far from accurate that it doesn't even warrant an explanation, so it wont get one.

The 1 time that i fought you you weren't even a 1/4 the lm bran or adan are so before u start taking troll shots at people who are so vastly superior then you maybe you should learn to play your class.
    Your maths is bad. The 1 times you fought me I had been back in the moors for all of a day or two and was running on 1 piece of audacity gear, thus making me 1/6th of your inaccurate comparison. Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker1 View Post
    I "apologize" if you thought I was calling you new, but you sure do act like someone who's new in the Moors.
    And something else, I'm not one of your frat boys, I'd rather not be called your "bro, broha, broseph," etc.
    No actually I act like someone who was in the first few hundred invites of closed beta and was one of the first to complete over half the content in the game. My response was a light hearted rebuttal, that being said; if you hand out frat boy-teamster ad-hominems you can count on getting one back from me.

1. I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat people without using it. Call me crazy, but I'd rather lose 9/10 fights not using water lore, wisdom of the council, etc than winning 9/10 with them. One of the best things about the moors to me is the challenge fighting another living, breathing human being brings to the table. I find using water lore every time it's up reduces the challenge, therefore reducing the fun for me.
    Sounds rational and respectable, but by no means does this or any other LMs arbitrary ethics have any effect on how/what skills I use and why/when I use them. I make my own calls as I expect you and everyone else to do the same.

2. Respect. I show respect to the creeps I'm fighting by doing what I can to provide a fun and fair fight for us both. I also usually gain respect from others by having this attitude.
    then you should fully understand why I continue to take stabs at brannir. That is of course if your idea of respect is anything like the definition of the word.

One last thing... Most creeps and freeps respect/like Bran, including myself. If you're going to pick a fight with him, continue a fight, have a war of words, whatever... just know that you're probably not going to gain any rep points with many people. I'm not assuming you even care about that, but I thought you should know in case you haven't figured that out yet.
    I came back to lotro with the direct intention of upsetting the pecking order, and if brannir has some how managed his way to the top of BW Freep PVP then this will be much easier than I figured it would be.
    TBH I've never played with brannir, which makes his ad hominems even more comical. he may be a decent LM by all measurements, but his ego is hardly warranted.
    Don't get me wrong, I remember the first time I had earned a name in Quake 3 on the 3v3 CTF ladders 10+ years ago and held the #1 position for over a year, I thought I was pretty cool too... Then I grew up and learned to have an ego that fits my skill and benefits the community so that other people would be encouraged to join the game and stick with it.
    I see constant bitching about how Lotro sucks and PVP sucks and it is because nothing has changed in 7 years; the game still has Ego-bags like Bran and half his kin running around with high ranks simply because of time invested (not skill applied). I see constant trolling of anyone remotely new to the game or PVP, and then I faceplam so hard I give myself a nosebleed when I watch the Dog-Pack mentality of short minded individuals like bran who ruin the game for himself and ostracize potential players who may have stuck with the game if all joy and enjoyability wasn't sucked out of it the moment they type in OOC or post on the forums.

That being said Adan, I must say I have noticed that you conduct yourself in a respectable manner. However it is in your best interest be aware of the company you keep in this regard, and how it reflects upon (or destroys) the obvious effort that you put into being a good and respectable player.

In summery, Brannir sucks and so does everyone defending his attitude and trying to climb the ranks of the pecking order. Creep or Freep is irrelevant. I've maintained respectable relationships with some of the highest ranked creeps/freeps over the 7 years I've played this particular game, and I'm not at all concerned how upset brannir or his groupies get about this post or any other.
    As I've stated; I am not new to this game or the concept of PVP and I am well aware of the gaming/sports mentality of arbitrary hierarchy, and I find it counter-productive and usually an indicator of a lack of skill being compensated with an inflated ego.

</rant>
    Glocked posted our vent info and my offer stands: come have a conversation with me and we can work it out and move forward, You will find that I am an incredibly easy person to get along with and I carry little to no bias what-so-ever. Who knows, we might even enjoy eachother!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

This is all very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengedsouls View Post
    This is all very amusing.
    yes, yes it is. and apparently you have an ego :P

In summery, Brannir sucks and so does everyone defending his attitude and trying to climb the ranks of the pecking order. Creep or Freep is irrelevant. I've maintained respectable relationships with some of the highest ranked creeps/freeps over the 7 years I've played this particular game, and I'm not at all concerned how upset brannir or his groupies get about this post or any other.
    you stated earlier in your post that rank doesnt matter, then go on to say you have "maintained respectable relationships with some of the highest ranks" on the server. just had a little lol there.

oh, and yes. brannir does suck. as does adan
    Last edited by 0987654321; Jan 18 2013 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    you stated earlier in your post that rank doesnt matter, then go on to say you have "maintained respectable relationships with some of the highest ranks" on the server. just had a little lol there.
    Glad you had a lol from misunderstanding what I said.

Come in vent lets have that 1v1

In summery, Brannir sucks
    You're mad

Quote Originally Posted by Odahia View Post
    You're mad
    I wanna be mad too!

Brannir = Worst LM ever.

Ill make it easy on you by not responding to any other part of your post; yes he did.
    By all means, don't go easy. I've got a while before my system restore/re-updating is finished and need some entertainment. All I see here is a classic example of, "I don't have any way to refute what you said, so I'll just try to ignore it and go with the old, 'No he didn't, yes he did.' argument."

If you are trying to "get this straight" you've ended up not doing so at all.
    There was no "cowardly" act by "hiding" in NPC for "15 minutes" this is so far from accurate that it doesn't even warrant an explanation, so it wont get one.
    Refer to my post just above this quote. Is it just me, or does there seem to be a trend going on in his post?

Your maths is bad. The 1 time(FTFY) you fought me I had been back in the moors for all of a day or two and was running on 1 piece of audacity gear, thus making me 1/6th of your inaccurate comparison. Moving on.
    ./yawn
    I'll leave any response to the above post up to SSN, as it has nothing to do with me. Plus his witty responses are usually pretty good.

No actually I act like someone who was in the first few hundred invites of closed beta . . .
    You just insulted so many people I know. Oh wait, I almost forgot, you came here to "upset the pecking order" right? If by that you mean give a half-a&&ed attempt at trolling, well, go hard.

. . . and was one of the first to complete over half the content in the game. My response was a light hearted rebuttal, that being said; if you hand out frat boy-teamster ad-hominems you can count on getting one back from me.
    Breg, you're such a frat boy-teamster.

** I'll take a brief moment now to get a glass of water. Not that any of you wanted to know of course, except Breg; she's weird like that.

Sounds rational and respectable, but by no means does this or any other LMs arbitrary ethics have any effect on how/what skills I use and why/when I use them. I make my own calls as I expect you and everyone else to do the same.
    Don't feel the need to involve myself in that matter. Moving on.

then you should fully understand why I continue to take stabs at brannir. That is of course if your idea of respect is anything like the definition of the word.
    I love how you think it's logical that you should take stabs at Brannir; however, it is of course logical if we don't take into account your own idea of arbitrary ethics.

I came back to lotro with the direct intention of upsetting the pecking order, and if brannir has some how managed his way to the top of BW Freep PVP then this will be much easier than I figured it would be.
    TBH I've never played with brannir, which makes his ad hominems even more comical. he may be a decent LM by all measurements, but his ego is hardly warranted.
    Brannir? Ego??? You're confusing him with Evilspinnre's ego. I see that Evil's ego has once again inflated to a gargantuan size, clouding your judgement. Run for the hills while we can.

Don't get me wrong, I remember the first time I had earned a name in Quake 3 on the 3v3 CTF ladders 10+ years ago and held the #1 position for over a year, I thought I was pretty cool too... Then I grew up and learned to have an ego that fits my skill and benefits the community so that other people would be encouraged to join the game and stick with it.
    Good job, I see that attitude didn't carry over.

I see constant bitching about how Lotro sucks and PVP sucks and it is because nothing has changed in 7 years; the game still has Ego-bags like Bran and half his kin running around with high ranks simply because of time invested (not skill applied). I see constant trolling of anyone remotely new to the game or PVP, and then I faceplam so hard I give myself a nosebleed when I watch the Dog-Pack mentality of short minded individuals like bran who ruin the game for himself and ostracize potential players who may have stuck with the game if all joy and enjoyability wasn't sucked out of it the moment they type in OOC or post on the forums.
    Like I said before, now I'm seriously considering this as being a case of mistaken identity.

That being said Adan, I must say I have noticed that you conduct yourself in a respectable manner. However it is in your best interest be aware of the company you keep in this regard, and how it reflects upon (or destroys) the obvious effort that you put into being a good and respectable player.
    Nothing to post here, moving on.

In summery, Brannir sucks and so does everyone defending his attitude and trying to climb the ranks of the pecking order.

Trolling iz hard.

Creep or Freep is irrelevant. I've maintained respectable relationships with some of the highest ranked creeps/freeps over the 7 years I've played this particular game, and I'm not at all concerned how upset brannir or his groupies get about this post or any other.
    I think I've just been called a groupie, I guess I should start a list or something.
    If you reference me and my actions as being "noob-ish" or skill-less, of course I'm going to respond to the post. If you're going to bash my tribe-mates in the same post you should expect a response to that as well. Glad to know you're not concerned about our posts, I'll just finish off my response to your extremely long rage reply now.

As I've stated; I am not new to this game or the concept of PVP and I am well aware of the gaming/sports mentality of arbitrary hierarchy, and I find it counter-productive and usually an indicator of a lack of skill being compensated with an inflated ego.
    I'm going to knock down my arbitrary hierarchy and invite only my little greenie friends in OOC to a raid, I'm sure we'll do fine.
    Don't worry though, that's just my lack of skill being compensated for, right?

</rant>
    Glocked posted our vent info and my offer stands: come have a conversation with me and we can work it out and move forward, You will find that I am an incredibly easy person to get along with and I carry little to no bias what-so-ever. Who knows, we might even enjoy eachother!
    I hate to break it to you, but I don't think it'll work out. Trying to get along with my tribe-mates as well as people who are insulting my tribe-mates and I just isn't worth my time.

Off to bed!~
    Last edited by Alakdae; Jan 19 2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: me and ___ --> ___ and I

Breg, you're such a frat boy-teamster.
    ** I'll take a brief moment now to get a glass of water. Not that any of you wanted to know of course, except Breg; she's weird like that.
    I don't even know what that means...

I know your every move Dephailer....

china is invading the forums now look at all these walls everywhere!

<rant>

Your maths is bad. The 1 times you fought me I had been back in the moors for all of a day or two and was running on 1 piece of audacity gear, thus making me 1/6th of your inaccurate comparison. Moving on.

Your right my math was wrong when i said you were 1/4 the lm bran and adan are i was trying to be nice by saying 1/4. I actually beat you with my eyes closed just hitting random buttons on my mouse while ALL my fights vs bran and adan (and there have been ALLOT) i could never of beaten either with my eyes closed even if they played without audacity.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    MMAAAAAAT!!!!! <3 should totally start playing again :P i miss 1v1's
    No chance in hell, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by gageithman View Post
    No chance in hell, sorry.
    one can hope:/

Quote Originally Posted by Freaver View Post
    LOL looks like some fail lm is mad that he got rolled by a bad spider. thats ok if u practice hard enough 1 day you might be worthy of fitting in bran/adans shadow.

calling me narcissistic is pretty amusing since I am probably the least narcissistic person i know . If i was truly a narcissist i wouldn't go out of my way to try to find ways to make a fight fair because i play a class thats op now. Wouldn't i use everything at my disposal to ensure that i would never loose a 1v1 instead of trying to make fights fair and fun for other people?

Quote Originally Posted by Freaver View Post
    says the spider that burrows at 1000 morale in 1v1 and calls out the fight in ooc lolololololololol

now calm down and stop being mad
    You must have the wrong spider.

Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast