We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast
    Yeah was a good time, thakfully there was more creeps there than just me and thragg lol. To everyone i fought i try to make it as even as i can. Sometimes i just hit too hard :P

@ adan that was prob the second time ive resisted ents evahhh.
    "Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara, quote

Quote Originally Posted by kurrency420 View Post
    Yeah was a good time, thakfully there was more creeps there than just me and thragg lol. To everyone i fought i try to make it as even as i can. Sometimes i just hit too hard :P

@ adan that was prob the second time ive resisted ents evahhh.
    Love our fights Beatle. Ents getting resisted is one of the worst things ever for any LM. It's bad enough when you spend a year in the induction/animation to not have it crit and only get like 1.5k damage, but to go through that only to see "Resist" ... the disappointment cannot be put into words.

Heh, it happens though. Thanks again for the fights!
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

awesome 1v1s at bv today, especially Daymen. <3 you, no h0mo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

Very much enjoyed the 1v1s today. Thanks to all the freeps and creeps involved.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Very much enjoyed the 1v1s today. Thanks to all the freeps and creeps involved.
    we gonna have to 1v1 again when i get more than 7 aud. was a fun fight though

and thanks to anyone else i 1v1'd. fun fights all
    Last edited by 0987654321; Dec 07 2012 at 06:49 PM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Fun spars today.

Special mention to Elo, awesome fights. They were super challenging and fun.
    Adan, you hit like a truck. Dirty loreabuser.

~Cheers
    Mihiraa-Fallarden ~ Situational Awareness ~ Arkenstone
    Bunnytail ~ Terminus Venatus Triumphus

Original Challenger of Gothmog x2

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    we gonna have to 1v1 again when i get more than 7 aud. was a fun fight though

and thanks to anyone else i 1v1'd. fun fights all
    most defnitely, i love fights with good reavers who don't have to pop cds... you should be able to wreck me pretty soon

bunny, thanks for the fights... we'll have to have more. i need practice against spiders

Thanks for all the 1v1's today
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

most defnitely, i love fights with good reavers who don't have to pop cds... you should be able to wreck me pretty soon
    lol, for some reason i doubt that. you didnt even use ents :P and ive never been very good against lm's.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Sorry for ruining the 1v1s today.
    Wait, no I'm not.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000028283c/signature.png]Fiveskinnre[/charsig]
    Mr. Secretary LegendaryFail of Evilspinnre

good 1v1s to all the other day beetle, thrag, deva, frang, and a few others. beetle start using wrath! i build my strats around people using it. im just gonna kite it anywho

had to lol after that close one we had thragg i felt as tho i was being followed so i was waiting for that failpack to show. probably would have killed the other two even if the freeps hadn't rolled down that hill. shooting myself in the foot for not having fraps up -_-
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    had to lol after that close one we had thragg i felt as tho i was being followed so i was waiting for that failpack to show. probably would have killed the other two even if the freeps hadn't rolled down that hill. shooting myself in the foot for not having fraps up -_-
    I'm glad I stuck around for the show. I don't think those Wargs got the memo that they're no longer FotM :/

But to our fights... extremely uphill battle from my side of the screen but I enjoy the challenge so thanks for the fights.

Also, knowing that you (or most Champs) don't need to use CDs is quite the soul crusher
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Cool

Good 1v1s at bv yesterday. Apologies for the misunderstanding about the captain healing me. My kinmate was sure he didn't use any heals. I believe I used a man heal vs the WL, but on the margin of error that my capt buddy healed me I would gladly offer a rematch to the WL "Nostrahattus" (I think it was.)

Anyways good fights.
    P.S. Spiders are uber.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320b00000025ec34/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Formerly, "ElionCodes"(Minstrel)/"SilverDash"(Burg) in SoA-Moria Kinships: Fate/Rampage

Great 1v1 today at Grams slugs, Goldteeth.

You should know better than to try to gank a spider while he has dots on npcs....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000028283c/signature.png]Fiveskinnre[/charsig]

Fun circle the other day, it was nostalgiac. Good fights Beatle, Thrag, Elvich(i see wls are impossible now too :/), Devastrike(your name makes sense), Gasky(he probably wont read this cus he cant speak english, just want everyone to know he sucks), Tollbash, Urukgazm, and everyone else. There was a lot, was good times. It's sad that a hunter cant 1v1 BAs, Spiders, Wls or Defilers anymore though. Sad.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001c2e03/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks back to Dayman, Pale, and Adan for not making lol-fights by spamming waterlore like most loremasters. Fun times with yall.
    [center][url=http://i.imgur.com/zCwz1Q4.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/zCwz1Q4.png[/img][/url][/center]

nice fight stylen. I was just gonna watch u solo the tyrant till u attacked me lol.i was trying to only heal enough to make it a double kb guess i needed to use 1 more heal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkgazm View Post
    Thanks back to Dayman, Pale, and Adan for not making lol-fights by spamming waterlore like most loremasters. Fun times with yall.
    Thanks to you as well! I don't think you really healed as much as you could have either. Most of the times when I fight WLs it's pointless because of how much they heal, so if I want a chance to win it's either spam water lore and fight forever, or just get impatient and don't bother lol

It's much more enjoyable to have fights like we had imo

Last edited by Saxination; Dec 09 2012 at 01:36 PM.
    [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/jrhodes19/saxifae_zpsd8985fca.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Saxination View Post
    kitty
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

thanks elo for the 1v1...maybe next time ill remember my stun pot :P

Xandrayah scored a devastating hit with a melee attack on Lugbur for 896 Beleriand damage to Morale.<--and &&& LOL

Thanks for the 3v1 to the two defilers and reaver near grams tonight. I forget your names... It's a good thing you started target forward healing through me, one of you almost died there. Sorry I got bored and decied to run to one shots when I saw you weren't going to be able to kill me. Then that WL jumped in too while I was trying to get one shot, how rude. I hope he didn't steal too many of your points. Anyway good fight!

Also, thanks for the random 3v1s, 5v1s, 8v1s and anyone else I missed tonight. It was good fun.

Lastly, I'm done with classes for the semester. I'm looking forward to more actual 1v1s, let's get something going, eh?

Thanks for the 3v1 to the two defilers and reaver near grams tonight. I forget your names... It's a good thing you started target forward healing through me, one of you almost died there. Sorry I got bored and decied to run to one shots when I saw you weren't going to be able to kill me. Then that WL jumped in too while I was trying to get one shot, how rude. I hope he didn't steal too many of your points. Anyway good fight!

Also, thanks for the random 3v1s, 5v1s, 8v1s and anyone else I missed tonight. It was good fun.

Lastly, I'm done with classes for the semester. I'm looking forward to more actual 1v1s, let's get something going, eh?
    we need to 1v1 again. you dont ezmode 1v1's against reavers and spam Water-lore like every other lm out there.

We'll 1v1 you if you can get freeps to 1v1 our spiders/defilers.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    we need to 1v1 again. you dont ezmode 1v1's against reavers and spam Water-lore like every other lm out there.
    For sure, you prolly have enough audacity now to make it a lot harder on me right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoc View Post
    We'll 1v1 you if you can get freeps to 1v1 our spiders/defilers.
    I can only control my own actions, sorry. I fight spiders and defilers, so I do my part. That's one of the down sides of playing an OP class though, most people don't want to fight you. I'm happy to say I'm not most people.

Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast