We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
    good fight lonewolf and Soultooth
    Last edited by TheGreatWhiteRhyno; Nov 25 2012 at 09:21 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatWhiteRhyno View Post
    good fight lonewolf and Soultooth
    yep good fight
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker1 View Post
    BUT OF COURSE IT DOES SSN!!!!

Nothing happened if Mal didn't see it/doesn't remember it, you should know that.
    Not exactly. It's a new era. It's much easier to 1v1 as a spider nowadays. I can believe it

Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    Not exactly. It's a new era. It's much easier to 1v1 as a spider nowadays. I can believe it
    coming from a previous isen rk and late isen warg makes this an ironic statement

[color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    coming from a previous isen rk and late isen warg makes this an ironic statement
    Honestly why are you still even in this thread you 1v1 in glory and you haven't even seen me 1v1 on my RK. I'm not even going to get into it if you want to know the difference between me and the other RKs just ask beatle or thrag or lockjawz or suge... list goes on of good people I've fought...herpderp

Honestly why are you still even in this thread you 1v1 in glory and you haven't even seen me 1v1 on my RK. I'm not even going to get into it if you want to know the difference between me and the other RKs just ask beatle or thrag or lockjawz or suge... list goes on of good people I've fought...herpderp
    I came closer to beating you the other day then I did the first few times we 1v1'd... but i'm guessing it was cos your face slipped off the keyboard ;/
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedry View Post
    I came closer to beating you the other day then I did the first few times we 1v1'd... but i'm guessing it was cos your face slipped off the keyboard ;/
    I normally refrain from using AoS against wargs but not PI. that last one I didnt use either and was in like dps jewellery so my mits were down a good 12%ish but regardless was fun

you 1v1 in glory
    along with nearly every other champ atm sooo whats your argument again?

i'm guessing it was cos your face slipped off the keyboard
    made me lol
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]

along with nearly every other champ atm sooo whats your argument again?
    Of course they are now, but you went past the point of EZMode for 1v1s in a champ during RoI yet qq about me playing a warg during RoI.

Of course they are now, but you went past the point of EZMode for 1v1s in a champ during RoI yet qq about me playing a warg during RoI.
    fervours too hard now so everyones gotta roll glory now, ain't it ironic?

we've been over this and it doesn't make you any less of an ezmode flipper but just in case you forgot though here's the related glory thread (again)
    so many lolz

but hey go ahead keep on tryin to prove a point! i find your obsession to prove yourself better than everyone else quite amusing to be quite honest

fervours too hard now so everyones gotta roll glory now, ain't it ironic?
    Yes, but unlike you, others have had an extra updates worth of fervour time. This only proves the point of how EZMode glory was for 1v1s in RoI.

we've been over this and it doesn't make you any less of an ezmode flipper but just in case you forgot though here's the related glory thread (again)
    so many lolz
    Yes Mr. thunderthighs I know your RoI glory build is for fighting zergs. That doesn't change the fact that you still 1v1 in it. How hard is it to click one button to switch a stance and re-trait when you go to 1v1 circles?

As for the EZMode flipper part... I play what classes I enjoy and I play what side my friends are on. If my kin is on freepside with a group, unless I'm busy doing something.. I always offer in vent if they need a hand. If Mere has a craid out and I'm in the middle of some boring skirm on freepside I'm going to drop to switch over. If Dicaprio has an hour left before he has to go and he's 3k from rank and some freep leader is out with a group and no creep leader is making anything, I'll switch over to help.

Sorry I don't like spamming EoB on a warden. Sorry I don't like chasing people around trying to get a hit off on a champ. Sorry I don't like doing all the badazz stuffz Adanelriel does. list goes on for freep classes... here's the creep list if you're interested!

Sorry I don't like throwing hots and debuffing freeps and having 10 minute 1v1s with freeps attempting to power drain them. Sorry I don't like playing a champ on creepside! Haven't even tried spider yet but I'm sure you'd find another way to call me an EZModer playing it even if I did!

but hey go ahead keep on tryin to prove a point! i find your obsession to prove yourself better than everyone else quite amusing to be quite honest
    Do you want to know what I find quite amusing? Arguing with hypocrites is what I find quite amusing to be quite honest.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Nov 29 2012 at 06:43 PM.

Yes, but unlike you, others have had an extra updates worth of fervour time. This only proves the point of how EZMode glory was for 1v1s in RoI.

Yes Mr. thunderthighs I know your RoI glory build is for fighting zergs. That doesn't change the fact that you still 1v1 in it. How hard is it to click one button to switch a stance and re-trait when you go to 1v1 circles?

As for the EZMode flipper part... I play what classes I enjoy and I play what side my friends are on.

Sorry I don't like spamming EoB on a warden...

Do you want to know what I find quite amusing? Arguing with hypocrites is what I find quite amusing to be quite honest.
    Normally I prefer to instigate drama and then step back and laugh at it what it turns into, but this is just....

First you criticize his play style for being OP and/or ez mode.

Then you defend your playstyle which you have admitted is flipper ezmode with the "I do what I enjoy, and to play with my friends"

Well, let's just think for a moment. What if....He actually... Enjoys Glory?!?!?! Whoa...but nah, everyone should do what is least ezmode, that IS how you play right?

Then your round it all off with saying how amusing you find to arguing with hyprocites.

I hear talking to yourself is a sign of insanity.
    Airfury
    Long Gone
    Et sicut ego vado respicio et inhorrescere ad caecitate vestra

"what matters to me is the thrill of the fight not which side I'm on"

Quote Originally Posted by mager555 View Post
    Normally I prefer to instigate drama and then step back and laugh at it what it turns into, but this is just....

First you criticize his play style for being OP and/or ez mode.
    Wrong, I criticize him for calling me out on me acting like I'm good at my class while somehow managing to choose FOTM classes, as he 1v1s in a stance that is the definition of EZMode. It's quite alright though. Please proceed.

Then you defend your playstyle which you have admitted is flipper ezmode with the "I do what I enjoy, and to play with my friends"
    Find me saying it's an EZMode flipper playstyle. I stated the reasons I play the sides and classes I do. I could have just as easily stated the reasons why warg and RK is not EZMode.

Well, let's just think for a moment. What if....He actually... Enjoys Glory?!?!?! Whoa...but nah, everyone should do what is least ezmode, that IS how you play right?
    COOL! Maybe you should stop nerd laughing so much and actually read the posts. The argument was based off

Derp.

Then your round it all off with saying how amusing you find to arguing with hyprocites.
    Yes, I'm waiting for my opportunity to call you one so I can use quite 3 times again.

I hear talking to yourself is a sign of insanity.
    Mommy tell you that?

I'll be waiting for your help.

Yes, there already are a few missing.
    Last edited by totallynotatrollipromise; Nov 30 2012 at 07:35 AM.

Can we get some more real 1v1s going? As much fun as this is, I haven't had a 1v1 in days! WTB more 1v1s.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Can we get some more real 1v1s going? As much fun as this is, I haven't had a 1v1 in days! WTB more 1v1s.
    Meet me in EV... best outta 3 loser deletes Char ;/
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Meet me in EV... best outta 3 loser deletes Char ;/
    lol

I pass by everytime I'm in the area, usually I hang around the other side of the map when soloing though to get away from GV
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thank you Thragg for the so very rare quality 1v1 time :P

Thank you Adan and Kuni for the 1v1's... great fights!

Sorry about the scrub Warg jumping in at the end... didn't even know he was there.

Thank you Adan and Kuni for the 1v1's... great fights!

Sorry about the scrub Warg jumping in at the end... didn't even know he was there.
    Thanks Thragg, always good fights. Don't worry about the lil guy jumping in, just sorry he took your kb
    Last edited by shadow21; Nov 30 2012 at 06:43 PM.

Wrong, I criticize him for calling me out on me acting like I'm good at my class while somehow managing to choose FOTM classes, as he 1v1s in a stance that is the definition of EZMode. It's quite alright though. Please proceed.
    still so mad he never beat me in isenguard 1v1 so saddd

Find me saying it's an EZMode flipper playstyle. I stated the reasons I play the sides and classes I do. I could have just as easily stated the reasons why warg and RK is not EZMode.
    no one really cares mal but your petty excuses are quite amusing at times. gif related mals face when hes told something he doesn't like

COOL! Maybe you should stop nerd laughing so much and actually read the posts. The argument was based off
    you do realize that probably over half the back and forth bickering that takes place on these forums are between you and someone else right? i don't really blame him for not following every post you ever made tbh because i think your probably the only one who does that.
    Mommy tell you that?
    maybe you should graduate high school and grow up a little before you start calling other people out on acting childish
    Last edited by klover307; Nov 30 2012 at 10:02 PM.

still so mad he never beat me in isenguard 1v1 so saddd
    http://www.troll.me/images/dortsisst...addd-dorts.jpg

no one really cares mal but you petty excuses are quite amusing at times. gif related mals face when hes told something he doesn't like
    If you didn't care you wouldn't be saying this every chance you can get.

you do realize that probably over half the back and forth bickering that takes place on these forums are between you and someone else right? i don't really blame him for not following every post you ever made tbh because i think your probably the only one who does that.
    I was talking about a post YOU made... Lol.

maybe you should graduate high school and grow up a little before you start calling other people out on acting childish
    Thanks for putting words in my mouth thunderthighs. Would it be easier if I responded to him posting a captain obvious meme? Just let me know bro I'll help you out whatever you need to comprehend the text.

"as he 1v1s in a stance that is the definition of EZMode"

Sorry your not criticizing.

"captain obvious"

I must agree again, my statement were rather truthful and obvious.

"If you didn't care you wouldn't be saying this every chance you can get."

Oh, but your responses are soooo amusing.

yup still mad lol

If you didn't care you wouldn't be saying this every chance you can get....
    Oh, but your responses are soooo amusing.
    this so much mal when will you learn tsk tsk maybe one day...

this so much mal when will you learn tsk tsk maybe one day...
    Yet your form of amusement is responses from a random teenager on the internet on a random forum on an MMORPG lol.

Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast