We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 1845
  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberiumfiend View Post
    Tell us how great you are one more time, just in case somebody forgot since the last time you reminded everybody.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    You of all people should know rank =/= skill. Just look at yourself.
    After killing Boyfriend on my R2 spider with no store skills at all or pots with 70% morale left without burrowing or obviously eating my pet and him blowing sprint and bubbles I couldn't agree more!

    The next time I found him was GV hill, he saw me and ran. Don't mess with the greenie spider folks! lol. Unfortunately some people have rank AND no skill =/.
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    After killing Boyfriend on my R2 spider with no store skills at all or pots with 70% morale left without burrowing or obviously eating my pet and him blowing sprint and bubbles I couldn't agree more!

    The next time I found him was GV hill, he saw me and ran. Don't mess with the greenie spider folks! lol. Unfortunately some people have rank AND no skill =/.
    hmm that's strange because I don't remember it. what was the spider named and why don't we have another 1v1? was that when I was level 61?

    I do remember 1v1ing your r9 warg when I was 85 and according to my combat analysis I beat you in 14 seconds
    Last edited by Siege_of_Mirkwood; Nov 24 2012 at 08:41 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    After killing Boyfriend on my R2 spider with no store skills at all or pots with 70% morale left without burrowing or obviously eating my pet and him blowing sprint and bubbles I couldn't agree more!

    The next time I found him was GV hill, he saw me and ran. Don't mess with the greenie spider folks! lol. Unfortunately some people have rank AND no skill =/.
    So lying is a new form of ego boosting for you eh Yelk? I coulda guessed you would convert to doing such a thing after losing so many RvRs and 2v2s to elvich and I. Even if what you say is true, it must be a buzzkill to have lost to someone so bad over and over and over. Try again next time. People might have a better time believing you if you replaced "Boyfriend" with "Swagslash."

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    After killing Boyfriend on my R2 spider with no store skills at all or pots with 70% morale left without burrowing or obviously eating my pet and him blowing sprint and bubbles I couldn't agree more!

    The next time I found him was GV hill, he saw me and ran. Don't mess with the greenie spider folks! lol. Unfortunately some people have rank AND no skill =/.
    Obsession.


  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    So lying is a new form of ego boosting for you eh Yelk? I coulda guessed you would convert to doing such a thing after losing so many RvRs and 2v2s to elvich and I. Even if what you say is true, it must be a buzzkill to have lost to someone so bad over and over and over. Try again next time. People might have a better time believing you if you replaced "Boyfriend" with "Swagslash."
    It's not hard to be a WL with high mits running around a tree against a hunter. Freeps may be "OP" Mal, but everyone knows a hunter duo vs a ranked wl and ba/warg is easy-peasy. Captain can't heal himself, all you gotta do is kill the captain. For me, I have to kill a warg who can hips, get a bubble or run away, or a high mit/morale WL who can also run away. I don't have the CC or on the move skills to do anything about it. Yes you've defeated me in many 2v2's. If you want to play hunt/cappy and me on wl with my choice of other lets roll :P

    As for my fight with Boyfriend ask him yourself.

    Fight took place 20m or so north of lug he came up behind me from grams side I didn't even see him. He hit sprint and used a bubble, I barley kited he died. Spiders name is Mordzith. Fight was discussed in OOC, ask him and lets see if he confirms or not.
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    As for my fight with Boyfriend ask him yourself.

    Fight took place 20m or so north of lug he came up behind me from grams side I didn't even see him. He hit sprint and used a bubble, I barley kited he died. Spiders name is Mordzith. Fight was discussed in OOC, ask him and lets see if he confirms or not.
    yeah that was when my champ was level 61. how about another 1v1? now that I am level 85 with second age and 13 aud
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    yeah that was when my champ was level 61. how about another 1v1? now that I am level 85 with second age and 13 aud
    You were level 85, you'd been 85 for about 3-4 days. I'm know for a fact you weren't optimally geared which led to the loss but it still struck my humor cord. I wouldn't have discussed it in OOC if you weren't 85. If you still don't remember I won't pursue it farther as we were both not running on a optimal level and the only reason I replied at all is because I was called a lair. Then again on the forums and by the 2 people saying so, it doesn't mean much.

    As for 1v1ing my warg I am rather confused what you're talking about I haven't even played my warg since you hit 85, or any creep at all in Rohan really except that spidey... I've been 99.9% freep. Even if that did took place what the hell does that have to do with this conversation? lol
    Last edited by YesMaam; Nov 24 2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    this thread is a great example
    Coming from the people calling me a liar when I simply referred to me killing a 85 freep with no rank creep? Well here is your evidence who is the liar.

    http://my.lotro.com/home/character/5...activitylog?cl[pp]=2

    As shown my spider was created 13 days ago and the fight took place between that day and now. Look through the log, you were 85 when we had that battle.

    ^Nice deleting your post lol
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    So lying is a new form of ego boosting for you eh Yelk? I coulda guessed you would convert to doing such a thing after losing so many RvRs and 2v2s to elvich and I. Even if what you say is true, it must be a buzzkill to have lost to someone so bad over and over and over. Try again next time. People might have a better time believing you if you replaced "Boyfriend" with "Swagslash."
    Turns out he wasn't going to tell us how great he is, just how great dicaprio is.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    As for 1v1ing my warg I am rather confused what you're talking about I haven't even played my warg since you hit 85, or any creep at all in Rohan really except that spidey... I've been 99.9% freep. Even if that did took place what the hell does that have to do with this conversation? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    Spiders name is Mordzith.



    yes you are a liar
    Last edited by Siege_of_Mirkwood; Nov 24 2012 at 10:05 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post



    yes you are a liar
    I logged in to give money to my spider and talk in ooc? May creep jesus forgive my sins lol. I have in fact trotted around the map on my warg though but I didn't consider it playing, if you saw me I don't remember. I'm glad you have all my toons on your friends list
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

  13. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    I'm glad you have all my toons on your friends list
    for 30 seconds yes
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    It's not hard to be a WL with high mits running around a tree against a hunter. Freeps may be "OP" Mal, but everyone knows a hunter duo vs a ranked wl and ba/warg is easy-peasy. Captain can't heal himself, all you gotta do is kill the captain. For me, I have to kill a warg who can hips, get a bubble or run away, or a high mit/morale WL who can also run away. I don't have the CC or on the move skills to do anything about it. Yes you've defeated me in many 2v2's. If you want to play hunt/cappy and me on wl with my choice of other lets roll :P
    Wouldn't be bragging if it took place in RoR but RoI really whether champ/cappy hunter/cappy or RK/cappy it really shouldn't be that difficult. We've had plenty of good 2v2s with Chily + Cappy. I don't believe we lost once but for the most part always ended up to be cappy dead + WL dead and it was between me and chily at end. Then that would turn into a double kb or really close to it. You on the other hand have gotten nowhere close to that point.

    On the topic of you beating Dicaprio on your spider, I really wouldn't judge based on two players who don't have gear/skills/rank. I played on slode once on a warg (r0) and beat an undergeared hunter with practically all my morale left, similar to your situation. Tbh I'd rather be on the side of the unranked creep rather than the undergeared freep. Now the situation I explained to you was in RoI, so I guess you could use it the way you are (except for the fact wargs haven't changed much since the update); but your situation is in RoR, it's really not that difficult to beat an undergeared freep on a creep with probably 4 OPs, relic buff, and slick flesh from a spy at GV. If you wanted to do that Dicaprio minus well bring up the recent 1v1s he's had with you, then you might think differently.


  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    ...
    If you dislike these boys as much as you seem to, why do you continue to give them the attention they so crave?
    Airfury
    Long Gone
    Et sicut ego vado respicio et inhorrescere ad caecitate vestra

  16. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by mager555 View Post
    If you dislike these boys as much as you seem to, why do you continue to give them the attention they so crave?

    It provides reading materials while we are camped in our 15 min burrows.

    Don't stop!
    Bregnagra - Ashkoz - Kulurien ~ Formerly of Brandywine

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    you mean a r8 spider with a defiler hot on him and 4 outposts?

    o i forgot about helaing in my r1 or 2 whatever it was defiler that was there just to rez(the only defiler there at the time) while i was on my spider silly me i forgot abouth aving magic powers that somehow let me use skills on a client that i wasn't tabbed into.

    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    You of all people should know rank =/= skill. Just look at yourself.
    Unlike you i don't have this overinflated ego so i don't have the need to pretend that i'm the greatest player ever. i do pretty dang well solo even though i gimp myself in the attempt to make the fights fair by never using pots/burrow and will only use the hatchling heal if i have been cc'd a ton so i spent most of the fight with grey bar since rohan has come out there's been i think 4 people who have killed me in 1v1's chily,bran(multiple double kbs and 1 win, adan with a double kb) and ramdus tonight so i must be horrible.

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    You of all people should know rank =/= skill. Just look at yourself.
    this guy is actually arguing this point lol
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  19. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisanewname View Post
    there's been i think 4 people who have killed me in 1v1's chily,bran(multiple double kbs and 1 win, adan with a double kb) and ramdus tonight so i must be horrible.
    I haven't lost to anyone on my level 30 hunter. I must be the best hunter ever. Just because those are the only people you've lost to doesn't mean its out of a thousand people. Infact, those are probably the only people you've fought who know what they are doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    this guy is actually arguing this point lol
    Rank = Experience, not skill; but just because it doesnt = skill doesn't mean you can't have both.

    You learn from your mistakes from experience, so you get better so it's slightly correlated but some people just have it and others don't.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    I haven't lost to anyone on my level 30 hunter. I must be the best hunter ever. Just because those are the only people you've lost to doesn't mean its out of a thousand people. Infact, those are probably the only people you've fought who know what they are doing.
    your not the best level 30 hunter i know a level 30 hunter with a 2k rating and no deaths he obviously has to be the best hunter ever.But i have NEVER claimed to be the greatest nor do i want to be .when i win a 2 or 3 v1 i don't claim its skill or anything like you do i fully admit its because either it was either horrible freeps or its cuz right now spiders are pretty op thats also why i refuse to use certain skills vs any freep that i have even an ouce of respect for (about 99.9% of freeps)

  21. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisanewname View Post
    your not the best level 30 hunter i know a level 30 hunter with a 2k rating and no deaths he obviously has to be the best hunter ever.But i have NEVER claimed to be the greatest nor do i want to be .when i win a 2 or 3 v1 i don't claim its skill or anything like you do i fully admit its because either it was either horrible freeps or its cuz right now spiders are pretty op thats also why i refuse to use certain skills vs any freep that i have even an ouce of respect for (about 99.9% of freeps)
    I know you didn't claim to be the best. I was exaggerating the fact that you only claimed to have lost to a few people but you barely 1v1 at all therefore would have lost to much more people.

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    I know you didn't claim to be the best. I was exaggerating the fact that you only claimed to have lost to a few people but you barely 1v1 at all therefore would have lost to much more people.
    actually most of the infamy i have gotten since i ranked has been from 1v1's . just because you are the only person in the game i have 0 respect for so i would never 1v1 you doesn't mean i hardly 1v1.

  23. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisanewname View Post
    actually most of the infamy i have gotten since i ranked has been from 1v1's . just because you are the only person in the game i have 0 respect for so i would never 1v1 you doesn't mean i hardly 1v1.

    BUT OF COURSE IT DOES SSN!!!!


    Nothing happened if Mal didn't see it/doesn't remember it, you should know that.
    Bregnagra - Ashkoz - Kulurien ~ Formerly of Brandywine

  24. #324
    good 1v1s by eagle valley today

    glory is OP, self healing for 20k in 3 minutes is awesome
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fallout Shelter
    Posts
    433
    Good fights to Inbur and another burg whoes name i forgot today, fun stuff.
    Lonewolf

 

 
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload