We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYM4N View Post
    Hey guys, it's been a while (QQ). Just wondering if you guys are still having fun. Is the action worth coming back to? Or is it close to dead?
    I wouldn't waste your time You might just become sucked in for a few more months and regret it

Enjoy IRL and other better, games - Don't let the lull that happens at every expansion release fool you, the people that are shouting with joy now, will be crying in 6months - Don't get into the cycle

With Love

-Air
    Airfury
    Long Gone
    Et sicut ego vado respicio et inhorrescere ad caecitate vestra

Varron- Nice job had some nice ones today

Elweenn- I luv you

Bran- very nice 1v1's nice and long and very interesting! <3

Also I look foward to more in the futrue, ask any1 im willing to not use cd's on certian classes and if im just rofs you ill back off need alot more to test my metel and find out what not to use to make the fights funa nd fair for both side's. Funny aint it use to be the freeps chooseing and by all means dont hold back se everythign ya got besides a brand of course lol! <3
    [color=yellow]"Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara,[/color] [color=red]quote[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04202010000131981/signature.png]Beatlejuice[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    If your going to copy my sig Dicaprio at least take the time and dedication to make the proper statement below in the correct coloring. lol. Also I think I have more then your forum reputation
    i wanted to but im to lazy like the freeps where in isengaurd.
    You will fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowCawkie View Post
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Quote Originally Posted by IGolbezI View Post
    I was going to use this as background for a short I was going to make... but didn't think anyone would understand. It is all the same message either way
    "what matters to me is the thrill of the fight not which side I'm on"

Quote Originally Posted by illdowhatittakes View Post
    I was going to use this as background for a short I was going to make... but didn't think anyone would understand. It is all the same message either way
    haha that video is an absolute classic
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Quote Originally Posted by DAYM4N View Post
    after reading some more of the recent posts, I see it's kind of hard to tell with the expansion just coming out. Guess i'll just keep checking in to see what you guys think about the changes.
    xoxo
    Still here and having fun. Don't listen to the naysayers. Check it out for yourself. So far I like the changes but so many freeps are in PVE land and under-geared that it is just hard to tell how things will play out.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by SnowCawkie View Post

somebody's been reading my posts lolol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

good 1v1s this afternoon at eagle valley, were fun.
    Lonewolf

Thank you Beatle, Leodush and Thragguk for the spars. Good fights.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    good 1v1s this afternoon at eagle valley, were fun.
    Indeed, it was fun to have more than just Beatle there for once. Don't get me wrong, I love our fights, but it's nice to get some different fights in sometimes... Maybe, just maybe we can get some really good 1v1 circles going again.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I <3 1v1s

If im online ping me, would love to 1v1 some freeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100003308e8/signature.png]Grislok[/charsig]

Thanks for the 1v1's today... was a nice change of pace!

I was #decentminusone in Flayer, horrible in Shadow and even worse when I forgot to toggle a stance :/
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Dephailer.

Holy -expletive- man...

Not too far into that second fight I knew it was gonna last a while, but I didn't think it'd be over an hour. I only used wisdom once to spare us both.

I have one other thing I want to try sometime, but I don't know how often I can handle a fight like that.

Definitely was good fun, though, a nice break from the usual &&&&. Thanks for the fight.

~Adan
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Dephailer.

Holy -expletive- man...

Not too far into that second fight I knew it was gonna last a while, but I didn't think it'd be over an hour...
    As an observer.. it was like watching paint dry :/ But good fight nonetheless!

Thanks for the 1v1's Bran, Enesoul, Gore, Daymen, Elweenn and anyone else i'm forgetting.. always appreciated

Sorry about the gankers
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Dephailer.

Holy -expletive- man...

Not too far into that second fight I knew it was gonna last a while, but I didn't think it'd be over an hour. I only used wisdom once to spare us both.

I have one other thing I want to try sometime, but I don't know how often I can handle a fight like that.

Definitely was good fun, though, a nice break from the usual &&&&. Thanks for the fight.

~Adan
    I thought that was pretty dang impressive to watch it looks like bran was right about how good you were. if i didn't know that zerg was comming i would of flipped off of my defiler to compare you to bran directly but after what u did to my defiler near lug xroads a little while latter u might be the next vaal so i might just have to kill your pet then run away now 2 lol

Yay 1v1s!

Was nice to see so many there today. If we counted the legs I'm sure there would have been well over 40! Maybe even upwards of 50

Some good fights. Some fights where I was such a noob it makes me cringe, but thanks to all. It was fun.

Dephailer.

Holy -expletive- man...

~Adan
    Lol. Good fight, Adan. You almost broke the record for the longest 1v1 I've had . As far as any more 1v1's to come... well, let me go for a beer run before the next one , otherwise I don't think I can handle too too many more like that. Thanks for the fight!

~Deph ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedry View Post
    As an observer.. it was like watching paint dry But good fight nonetheless!...
    I feel bad for making you guys wait that long for the fight to be over xD.
    [size=3][color=#086A87]Dephailer - Draped in Disease[/size]
    Rank 12 Defiler[/color] ~ ~ ~ [color=#B40404][/color]
    RIP Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Alakdae View Post
    I feel bad for making you guys wait that long for the fight to be over xD.
    it could be worse it coulda taken as long as our 3 man rogmul fght but coming from someone who may log on and just stare at a rock for 2 hrs watching a 1 hr long 1v1 isn't that bad

nice fight adan can't believe my hatchling never despawned after i died and it killed you i logged in a defiler and when i got it over there i swear my hatchling was corspe jumping me.

glad you finally survived 1 bran (i think thats 3 deaths for me and 2 for you in our last 3 fights lol)

the highlight of the day had to be watching boyfriend sprint away from the 1v1 circle when he was loosing to a r7 or 8 spider

Quote Originally Posted by thisisanewname View Post
    the highlight of the day had to be watching boyfriend sprint away from the 1v1 circle when he was loosing to a r7 or 8 spider
    you mean a r8 spider with a defiler hot on him and 4 outposts?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

nice fight adan can't believe my hatchling never despawned after i died and it killed you i logged in a defiler and when i got it over there i swear my hatchling was corspe jumping me.
    Lolol that was hilarious. There was a good chance the dots were gonna kill me anyway but the pet killing me was so much better. I honestly didn't know what to do with it. When I died I nearly fell off my chair laughing. I've seen my pet keep attacking several times after I died but it's never actually killed someone. The raven is kinda weak

Good 1v1s Brannir on your spider yesterday, epic double kb.
    Also to Beatle and Slyc today. Awesome xD
    Also good 1v1s to all else I've fought
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

You of all people should know rank =/= skill. Just look at yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    You of all people should know rank =/= skill. Just look at yourself.
    Tell us how great you are one more time, just in case somebody forgot since the last time you reminded everybody.
    Brandywine - Shock and Awe
    Swagslash R12 Champ - Tibulent R10 LM - Swagshot R11 Hunter - Tibulant R6 Guard

TheCommie - RolePlaying Master ~ TVT
    TVT ~ Swaggasm R10 WL - GloryofTib R6 Reaver - Swagstain R5 Spider ~ TVT

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast