We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1846
    Been some good 1v1 the past few days (not so much today). Thanks to all the people who i 1v1'd for the great fights!

Enig the burg.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfinjel View Post
    Good 1v1's at gta today on my nub guard, shoutouts to Chachii, who gave me a good run for my money (all 3g), and Creepyhealer for our ever-so-boring 20 minute 1v1 that we had to call a draw, due to nothing actually happening.
    Anyone else I happened to 1v1, good fights.
    Yeah that fight would have lasted forever lol. Othalion, great fights dude there are not many hunters that can make me sit on the edge of my seat.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

I have enjoyed many fun fights with talented opponents these past few weeks.

Thank you.

- Thotcriminal
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1](D)[/SIZE][/I][SIZE=3]after thought criminal element[/SIZE]
    [B][I][U]time explained:[/U][/I][/B] [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jjZdyH6io[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks for all the great 1v1s lately

There are a lot of really talented players on this server.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=#800080]Runningluk Rank 15 Warg- Brandywine
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thanks for the fights on my poor 15 audacity spider lately. I'm looking forward to more evenly matched fights when I get more audacity, rank more and just get better at spider
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Great 1v1's tonight. Thanks to Thot, Kilg, Popup and any others I sparred tonight. Was fun and keep bringing the good fights.

Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

thanks for all the 1v1's ive had lately on my spider against various people. still sorta getting the hang of it really, but ive had a lot of fun.

thot, the 2 we had yesterday i found very fun. obviously i enjoyed the 1st more :P but i think the 2nd is more the norm, however it was still fun. and ty for not hitting cbr every minute >.<

-nimrith
    Last edited by 0987654321; Mar 26 2014 at 04:05 PM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Havent been on alot here recently, but ive had some nice fights either it be 1v3 or the circles at gta. Good stuff thanks to all that bring the fight!

-Beatle-
    [color=yellow]"Enough! It's insulting to a warrior to be concerned about his life while he is out in the battlefield." Lieutenant Renji Abara,[/color] [color=red]quote[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04202010000131981/signature.png]Beatlejuice[/charsig]

Been sparring a lot on my gaurd lately "Halindale-1" and want to thank all those who have given me some good fights. Reavers are my favorite as they provide the greatest challenge
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    Been sparring a lot on my gaurd lately "Halindale-1" and want to thank all those who have given me some good fights. Reavers are my favorite as they provide the greatest challenge
    If you want a challenge, have you considered not using TTT in a 1v1 with 4 Blue OPs? I'd imagine you wouldn't appreciate me fury potting to start, but you TTT every 1v1 we've had, I'm not sure what else you expect if you want more 1v1s.

Officially/Exclusively, good fights, though i seem to get some continuous lag every time i target you, nothing game breaking, just like a .1-.2s delay on every attack, very frustrating. Also, your crit rate on the parry chain is off the charts, QQ.

Good fights as well Jak.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    If you want a challenge, have you considered not using TTT in a 1v1 with 4 Blue OPs? I'd imagine you wouldn't appreciate me fury potting to start, but you TTT every 1v1 we've had, I'm not sure what else you expect if you want more 1v1s.
    what this guy said...the TTT against a spider with 4 blue OP's was a bit much, dont you think? :P
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Ive had some few nice 1v1s, but would be fun to get some 1v1s againts some creeps, none bleeds and stuff just for the fun

The amount of gimping I already do the gaurd is substantial, and yet there is always something else that seems to be deemed "unfair" or "cheap". No charge/warriorsheart/moralepot/catchabreath but yet using a skill with a 5s cd is too much? Not to mention I dont spam IGtP against any class except to remove the potable reaver bleeds ....Not QQing but just seems silly to me. I lost 4 spars in a row to Gpower tonight, only noticing afterward that there were 4 rep OPs. Curious if my use of TTT was "acceptable" in those spars or was that still not enough of a self-imposed gimp? Still from what I was told of your wargs rep from kinmates I hate to say but I was not impressed pounces xD Shukzu the rank 6 warg presented much more challenging fights
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Not to mention I dont spam IGtP against any class except to remove the potable reaver bleeds ...
    And against spiders, their 300 dps must be scary.

The way I see it is, if I'm absolutely destroying my opponents, I need to start gimping myself. It's situational, class dependent, FotM dependent, OP dependent and dare I say....skill dependent.

My favourite fights are the ones I win 25-30% of the time. I always learn something new from those ones.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

The amount of gimping I already do the gaurd is substantial, and yet there is always something else that seems to be deemed "unfair" or "cheap". No charge/warriorsheart/moralepot/catchabreath but yet using a skill with a 5s cd is too much? Not to mention I dont spam IGtP against any class except to remove the potable reaver bleeds ....Not QQing but just seems silly to me. I lost 4 spars in a row to Gpower tonight, only noticing afterward that there were 4 rep OPs. Curious if my use of TTT was "acceptable" in those spars or was that still not enough of a self-imposed gimp? Still from what I was told of your wargs rep from kinmates I hate to say but I was not impressed pounces xD Shukzu the rank 6 warg presented much more challenging fights
    I'm curious how you managed to use TTT against a reaver in the first place, considering they don't have a single skill that could possibly activate it. Also, its not a skill that can ever have a 5 second cooldown. I wonder if you're sure which skill is being referred to, actually. Edit to clarify: We're talking about Turn the Tables, which you've used on my opening pounce in every fight we've had, which has a 1:30 cd, 1:00 with a legacy swap, and :30 if you're traited into blue for it, which you're not. Were you thinking TTK (To The King)? it can be frustrating fighting a guard who gets multiple crits on that in a fight, but its certainly a fair game skill imo.

As far as my warg, you're welcome to think whatever you want about it. I do well enough on it, but I've never claimed to be the best warg out there and guards are probably the class i'm the worst at fighting against.
    Last edited by spelunker; Apr 02 2014 at 02:07 PM.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

I wouldn't sweat it bro. You're being trolled by a cheating macro exploiting player, so I wouldn't put too much stock in the negative comments.

Had a few decent 1vs as well, but the potting and blowing of cd's by some creeps was lol.

Saw one reav use Dying rage. In a 1v1. Lol.

Had another wound pot my slow...then hit me with Blade Toss.

Any chance there for a quid pro quo? Hah Nope.

Wound potz ftw!!! Lololol

It's nice to know now that consumable crutches are acceptable to use in 1v1s here on BW. Makes me that much more powerful

Focus pot, wound pot, fear pot, morale pot, and for the creeps that pot my slows then slow me in turn....store pot!!! Lololol

As for the rank 6 warg...I noticed that also, and I wonder how many store skills/corruptions they have?

Personally I don't care, but there's peeps here who like to troll others for using the store, so they might be interested in that info.

o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerance View Post
    I wouldn't sweat it bro. You're being trolled by a cheating macro exploiting player, so I wouldn't put too much stock in the negative comments.

Had a few decent 1vs as well, but the potting and blowing of cd's by some creeps was lol.

It's nice to know now that consumable crutches are acceptable to use in 1v1s here on BW. Makes me that much more powerful

Focus pot, wound pot, fear pot, morale pot, and for the creeps that pot my slows then slow me in turn....store pot!!! Lololol

As for the rank 6 warg...I noticed that also, and I wonder how many store skills/corruptions they have?

Personally I don't care, but there's peeps here who like to troll others for using the store, so they might be interested in that info.

o.O
    The scary part is, you genuinely believe the things you say.

o.O
    the ######ation in this post is just...you're at like isi level at this point (isirion, probably the most ######## person to ever walk this earth, not isindri :P)

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    The scary part is, you genuinely believe the things you say.
    The scary part is....me.

Did I post an un-truth?

Please...smart guy.....what part of my post was fictional?

That's okay...........I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    the ######ation in this post is just...you're at like isi level at this point (isirion, probably the most ######## person to ever walk this earth, not isindri :P)
    And whom shall I compare you with? Someone who can't articulate words very well?

With all of your ################### I can't understand what you're actually trying to say.

It's like a Ke$ha song......"sump sump talkin 'bout.....blah blah blah"....

???

As for your opinion, you really have no idea about me.

Given the relative skill curve of the BW pvp population though, I can see why I garner so much attention.

Unfortunately, I see that peeps don't enjoy a healthy debate and trolling is the way to be a cool kid here, so i'm just trying to fit in.

And whom shall I compare you with? Someone who can't articulate words very well?

With all of your ################### I can't understand what you're actually trying to say.

It's like a Ke$ha song......"sump sump talkin 'bout.....blah blah blah"....

???

As for your opinion, you really have no idea about me.

Given the relative skill curve of the BW pvp population though, I can see why I garner so much attention.

Unfortunately, I see that peeps don't enjoy a healthy debate and trolling is the way to be a cool kid here, so i'm just trying to fit in.
    ive seen you 1v1. you're bad. pretty much all there is to say lol

I would watch Desolates' vids if i were you, macro exploiting seems to be the new excuse nowadays for dying.

Aren't you the strenght stance backpedalling blueline hunter? Using quick shot again must be hard and there's a reason why they pot your slows or use cds against you.

Your mental sanity is starting to worry me. Are you related with Superfreep by any chance?

If you really believe that all that stuff will make you less horrible, I have bad news for you.

o.O
    So when a r6 decent warg wins a 1vs1 he must have store buffs? Not everyone needs TP to win their fights...
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    ive seen you 1v1. you're bad. pretty much all there is to say lol
    Yet I'm better than you. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post
    I would watch Desolates' vids if i were you, macro exploiting seems to be the new excuse nowadays for dying.

Aren't you the strenght stance backpedalling blueline hunter? Using quick shot again must be hard and there's a reason why they pot your slows or use cds against you.

Your mental sanity is starting to worry me. Are you related with Superfreep by any chance?

If you really believe that all that stuff will make you less horrible, I have bad news for you.

So when a r6 decent warg wins a 1vs1 he must have store buffs? Not everyone needs TP to win their fights...

Lookie...another one on the pile!!! Sad one of my old kinnies decided to join you; I can only fervently hope she doesn't become a troll as well.

I'm not going to quote break quote break like you...i'll just respond.

Yeah....Watch the vid. I did. He readily admits to being an exploiter. I just conveyed his message.

Yes. Blue line. Strength stance. Is there a problem with that? Am I cheating or exploiting somehow?

Potting ANYTHING in a 1v1 is laughable. Hitting DR in a 1v1 is laughable.

Doing both against a hunter is side-splittingly hilarious, and yet utterly fail at the same time.

Sanity? "No No No...I told you to tell 'em you was in sanitation......not sanitarium"

Lol my mental faculties are well and good, but these continued Superfreep comparisons can only be coming from peeps that play the same.

If I'm horrible, that makes most other players down right terribad-hide your face in shame-might as well just delete peeps.

And again, I'm quite sure I'm better than you.

As for the warg, I don't know, but was simply curious. We tangled open field a couple times, and I thought I saw a couple skills being used that were above the wargs rank and station.

Meh either way.

Moar?

good 1v1 Martiall!! oh wait..you ran to EC from a spider..with you using bleeds...

Yet I'm better than you. Go figure.
    umm...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Sanity? "No No No...I told you to tell 'em you was in sanitation......not sanitarium"
    trash like you doesnt get to quote a good movie like that.

Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast